350 Burnamthorpe Rd. West
Mississauga, ON L5B 3J1Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.alioli.com/
- Phone: 9052811122x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:30pm;
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm; Sunday is open 4:00 to 9:00 pm and Private Parties .
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Franco Ferragina
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering and Private Function Event Menus Available
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment Friday & Saturday nights
Seasonal Wine Tasting Events
- Special Events: Wine Tasting and Private Event
A word from Alioli Ristorante
Alioli promises a relaxed, familiar atmosphere with exquisite italian cuisine. The key to great food is taste, presentation & the freshest seasonal ingredients that can be used. The restaurant offers a unique & welcoming ambiance; an element that sets them apart from other Italian restaurants in Mississauga. Alioli offers a great selection of dishes prepared with top quality ingredients & experienced chefs who get it just right time & time again. Daily specials will appeal to your senses & satisfy your appetite ... from the delicious veal tenderloin to the amazing rack of lamb prepared with savoury sauces & seasonal vegetables. Fresh fish & seafood dishes, also offered daily, are prepared with combinations of light sauces, flavoured butters & fresh fruit & vegetable salsa. If you don't see it on the menu, ASK, as long as the ingredients are on hand & proper preparation time is allowed, the chefs are willing to create your desired dish. Satisfy both your stomach & soul at Alioli!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Alioli Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
- Wow, what a great Easter DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014I couldn't of picked a better restaurant to celebrate Easter with family members from MontrealSpecial Features:
- This was our first time diningmerk28Dined on 4/12/2014This was our first time dining at Alioli and we enjoyed everything. Food, service and atmosphere were great. Truly a neighbourhood gem. It won't be very long before we return.Special Features:
- Lovely little placeMarselleDined on 4/11/2014Really enjoyed our recent dinner there. My special chicken ravioli was superb and my husband's beef tips pasta equally good. He loved the kale salad! Atmosphere nice with some live entertainment, although a bit noisy on a busy Friday might. Will definitely go again when in the Square One area. Service would have been better if drink order taken right away while we browsed the menu and they hadn't forgotten my husband's espresso.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Italian restaurantfattyDined on 4/10/2014Great food and service with high level of consistency over the years. Excellent level of service.Special Features:
- Try it, you'll keep coming back!RepastOffenderDined on 4/5/2014Had another awesome Alioli evening! The place has good ambiance awesome food and great staff. The waiters are fun and well versed in wines and the food. A change in or even an off menu order is usually not a problem and taken in stride. Only thing keeping me from eating here more often is my budget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatBetteDined on 3/28/2014It was great. The only thing was it was very noisy when it filled up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Mississauga RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/25/2014Take your dining to new heights. Alioli Restaurant is an amazing trip into Italian fine dinning where the food will tantalize your taste buds, the wine selections will tempt your senses, and the service will blow you away. An exceptional delight in the heart of Mississauga.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious foodglengirlDined on 3/7/2014The food was delicious. I would definitely return.Special Features:
- ExcellentBondoDined on 3/1/2014A hidden gem in Mississauga. An amazing place with great food and service !!Special Features:
- Awesome Experience!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014Really enjoyed tasty food, with right ambience and a great customer service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service outstandingPaulDined on 2/27/2014Th e food is outstanding and the servers passionate about the food. They will go off the menu to make you a favorite dish and it is always outstanding. Ask for Antonio to serve you and the experience is perfect. Love this restaurant.
- Need to come with wine drinkerssatisfiedDined on 2/21/2014Wine by the glass, not so much... for real selection you need to come to Alioli with a group to take advantage of the extensive wine list (unless you plan on taking down a bottle yourself). As for the food, there is no lasagne or brushetta here; only a great selection of true Italian dishes - no matter what you pick, you cant go wrong. Ambience is great but the noise level is a bit much for romantic dinners. Come here for a group celebration, business dinner, or for a good time out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastyBuzzGnatDined on 2/15/2014The food was very good. I had the prochutto with buffalo mozzarella followed by their daily special of squid-ink seafood fettuccini, which as delicious. I was too full for desert. The only thing that wasn 100% was the service. It was great until the coffee, but then we "lost" our waiter. About 10 minutes after we were done our coffees, we finally called out to him to bring our boo. Aside from that, everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasion dinnerdinner4twoDined on 2/15/2014My wife and I were there to celebrate a special occasion and had never been to Alioli Ristorante even though it was in our neighbourhood. It was perfect! The service was very professional, but friendly. The atmosphere was very comfortable and relaxed. We shared the tomato and mozzarella appetizer, which was excellent. My wife had the seafood pasta and I the veal scaloppini - both were very good. The wine selection was quite extensive. While the food, the service and the atmosphere was great, we both thought the entertainment was the highlight! A very good lady jazz vocalist - good music! Overall the food, service, ambience, décor and entertainment made very a very memorable celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok night outMamaof4divasDined on 2/12/2014Hubby and I went out for my birthday and were hoping for a romantic dinner. Didn't find that here. Restaurant wasn't busy but was loud Food was ok antipasto platter was amazing but main courses weren't exceptional We'd good back for the antipasto platter and wine but not likely for a full dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceMarsbarDined on 2/8/2014My husband and I dined at this restaurant for his birthday. The food was excellent and so were the servers. We loved the freshly made deserts. Will definitely returnSpecial Features:
- Date Night!saqomoneyDined on 2/4/2014This was my wife and my second dinner date night and we'll likely be back. The folks are nice and cheerful and looked after us promptly and with care. Veal tenderloin was great - so tasteful.Special Features:
- Alioli Never DisappointsAntyPantyDined on 1/25/2014As usual, the food and service was excellent. The service was polite, friendly, and prompt. The food was perfection, as usual. The only complaint from some of my fellow diners was the noise level. While the music was fun to sing along with and helped to create the ambiance of a fine Italian eatery, it was difficult at times to have a conversation with people at my table without repeating or yelling at each other. We all had a wonderful time, despite that, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServerDine52Dined on 1/24/2014The service was very sporadic in the amount of people who serviced us (3)? We did not understand why 3 different people served our table as it was very difficult to build a rapore with one waiter. I would think this would be very helpful in understanding the guest who is dining and any nuiances regarding their meal. The last and final (3rd) waiter we had was very poor in disposition and seemed to look outside of the client's view when receiving a response to a question asked. Overall the experience was pleasant but the service did not compliment the food and in the business of food service both should compliment each other. Thank-you in providing an opportunity for feedback.Special Features:
- Love It!grantDined on 1/24/2014We love going to this restaurant. The food is always amazing. If you're in a hurry, this place is not for you. Sit back and enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemRogerDined on 1/17/2014We were referred your restaurant by a friend, and although at first it was hard to find, perhaps when you send people confirmation on their reservation it should say you are at the back of the 350 burnhamthorpe building, we drove past because we thought we had wrong address as when we found 350 burnhamthorpe we thought we must have past it, but once we found it we were pleasantly surprised, the decor and ambience is warm and welcoming,, the service was very good, the food was superb, the main meals were exquisite ,everyone at the table loved the food,,, we had the chocolate bomb for dessert and although it was very good ,we thought the portion was small, and the ice cream on the side was just a tiny scoop,again a little on the small size,,,Special Features:
- Great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/11/2014Thanks to Phillip and Ivan we had a great experience. The service was excellent, entertainment and food was as well. We will return for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AlioliJoeyDined on 1/10/2014One of the best in the GTA! This place never disappoints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/10/2014Great upscale dining in the heart of Mississauga. Bread served is delicious. Ordered Lamb and Seafood Pasta. Both dishes were fantastic!!! Cream sauce on the Seafood Pasta was great! - and I am not a fan of cream sauces. Wait staff were great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A busy nightretrieverDined on 1/4/2014We had a party of 6 and were seated next to a larger party that really increased the noise level. The food was OK but my wife complained that the soup was bland and the salad was not great. My dish was good but not very hot. Service was great.
- Not satisfiedJoeyVIPDined on 1/2/2014I dont think it was anything special at all but the prices were at the higher rate. Its the little extra touches that make something really good, I found there was nothing special or different at all and in some cases below standards. I wont be back
- Zero Opentable PointsOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/30/2013Reservations made via the restaurant's website are not eligible for Dining Points.Special Features:
- Never disappointsSoutsDined on 12/12/2013I've been eating here for about 20 years and I have never had a bad meal. The food is always fresh and very tasty. The waiters have been there forever and add to the atmosphere with their colourful service. The owner Massimo is always friendly and welcoming. A bit on the pricey side, but it is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerAntyPantyDined on 11/29/2013Very quaint ambiance and beautiful dining music. Because it's not a large dining area, conversation can be challenging due to conversation from fellow diners and the live music. It's a great date-night spot and birthday-dinner spot. It felt like we were dining in an ecclectic spot in Europe. Loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of Best Mississauga RestaurantsBettyCVIPDined on 11/26/2013Great for pre-Living Arts Centre events, business lunches, romantic dinners. I've been here many times and never disappointed.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Treasure.....SlatkamamaDined on 11/24/2013It is wonderful to know that we have a nice and reasonably priced restaurant in our mist with fabulous food. The food was delicious and the service was impeccable....It felt like you were with family. My only negative comment would be that it was a little chilly inside. Would definetly recommend to friends and family....in fact....I already have. Thank you to the staff for making a special day even more special. xoxoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great LunchBetteDined on 11/18/2013Everything was great as usual. We had the fish special. It was superb . We wanted to book for Christmas but they were all booked up for the dates we wanted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!LoveGoodFoodDined on 11/16/2013I think you could now consider us regulars at Alioli. The service is absolutely wonderful and the food fantastic! The servers make you feel like you're the only person in the place, and they seem to tag team with each other so that you are constantly attended to (and not in an intrusive way). I look forward to many more wonderful times at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/10/2013Last year was our first time going to this restaurant after several recommendations. We meet up every year for our annual birthd dinner and again we returned back to Alioli for another birthday and the experience was fabulous as the first time. The food and the staff was outstanding and how we felt was reflected in our tip. Can't wait for next year. God willing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very pleasant surpriseJDineDined on 11/2/2013A live tenor, very attentive, friendly and professional service and a packed house all contributed to its charm and ambience. The balsamic reduction with the veal chop special on Saturday night was one of the most flavorful reductions I've experienced and the gnocchi was excellent, with a rich rose sauce and tender shrimp; served nice and hot. Crème brulee for desert was rich and satisfying. The Inca Intimayu Cabernet Sauvignon was a worthwhile switch from the go-to California Cabs. Overall it was a very pleasant surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little gem in MississaugaEllteeeDined on 11/1/2013The service was absolutely wonderful. We were the last diners but we didn't feel at all rushed. The food was impeccable and the wine was spot on. Our server was very knowledgable about the wines and made a brilliant suggestion. The only drawback for us was the music. There was a man singing with an accordion, and while he was talented, it was quite loud. Otherwise a fantastic evening. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine and rosesGnocchiguyDined on 11/1/2013This Italian ristorante is a gem! Found this place on the Internet. Happened to be in town. Waited 20 minutes for a table - worth the wait. Food was great, staff were very professional and attentive. Wife had Lamb, I had Osso Buco. Extensive wine list. Festive atmosphere but quiet enough for table conversation. Italian crooner accompanied us on his accordion. As the night wore on, the guests sang and danced to their favourites. We had a blast. Finished the night with a special coffee. Can't say enough about this place. An experience. I highly recommend this gem to any couple celebrating a special occasion. I highly recommend this place to any couple wanting to create a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll go back again and againPrimeDined on 10/31/2013We've experienced the food, the service and ambiance before at Alioli and that precisely why we went back this time. The staff are extremely attentive and the meal is very nicely presented at a reasonable cost. There is nothing I would suggest to improve our dining experience. It was very good before, very good this time and will be very good the next time I am sure. Alioli is in the Entertainment book so you get the coupon discount as well as the Open Table credit. Bonus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our usual dinner placesideshow015Dined on 10/27/2013It is hard to choose a different upscale restaurant when one can always expect excellent service and very good food. I liked the venison I had it was quite good, reminded me in the finishing a bit of a liver texture. I only miss the ostrich I had there a year ago and always ask if it is on the menu? My wife had the veal chop it too was excellent and very tender. We both had the medium rare grilling as was recommended by our waiter. Coffee was very good, and they have a very good wine assortment. We shall be back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!!GemsDined on 10/20/2013I really loved my experience at Alioli. The experienced staff made me feel welcome. Even watching them interact with the other patron were very warmed & welcoming. They are very discreet. I had the rack of lamb which was cooked beautifully. It will definitely become my favorite restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.