Alice Fazooli's - Richmond Hill
155 York Boulevard
Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3B4Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Alice Fazooli's - Richmond Hill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.alicefazoolis.com/
- Phone: 9057094280
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Thursday: 4:00pm - 1:00am , Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Gavin Glasfurd
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Alice Fazooli's - Richmond Hill
Alice Fazooli’s is home to hand-crafted recipes served up in an urban Italian grill experience. Our character shines through with a warm, inviting welcome at the door that is carried throughout the dining experience. Great care is taken to select only the freshest, most flavourful ingredient combinations for all our mouth-watering dishes like the Shrimp Angel Hair Pasta, Fried Calamari, Veal Parmigiana or any of our fresh, thin crust pizzas. We’re dedicated to meeting and then exceeding all expectations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Alice Fazooli's - Richmond Hill - Best Restaurants in Richmond Hill ›
Alice Fazooli's - Richmond Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (27)great for lunch (18)special occasion (11)romantic (10)fit for foodies (7)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (7)great for outdoor dining (5)notable wine list (5)great for brunch (4)late-night find (4)vibrant bar scene (4)hot spot (2)Show More
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/24/2014The service was great. Food was good and just a bit too salty that you may wish to ask for less salt.Special Features:
- Too much MSG!!AlkyVIPDined on 10/23/2014Used to dine here almost every week but this time quite disappointed since they added in an excessive amount of MSG to the dishes and they've also pumped up the prices by 10-20% almost each item on the menu which is a disadvantage to stay competitive in that area.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the $25FoodieDined on 10/18/2014Decided to try out the pre-fixe menu and had the calarmari, chicken caccitore and tiramisu. Calamari was cooked nicely but I wasn't a huge fan of the sauce that came on the side. The chicken caccitore isn't something on their regular menu so I decided to give it a try. Nice flavours but it was a bit heavy on the salt for me. The tiramisu however, was the perfect ending. It's probably one of the best tiramisu dessert's I've ever had. Overall, for $25, it was quite worth it.Special Features:
- Fazoolis for lunchLindaDined on 10/17/2014Always a favourite spot to meet friends. Location is easy to get to and service and quality of food is dependable.Special Features:
- Disappointed this timeluvgoodeatsDined on 10/11/2014Hadn't been to Fazooli's in about a year. Made reservations but didn't need to...Saturday night at 6:30 and the restaurant was only about 1/3 full. I ordered the Seafood Fettuccini. The shrimp was so overcooked that it was hard & the scallops weren't much better. The mussels were just right. Hmmm....how does that happen? The waiter was awesome though!
- Good service!foodie123VIPDined on 9/30/2014Went there for aunt's bday, they gave us a free tiramisu. great service and good prices if you are around the neighbourhoodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodTimdVIPDined on 9/15/2014This place is always good. I find that the food is good quality and the prices are reasonable. If there is any issue, it is that this place can sometimes be a little loud.
- Good food and beveragesaramaxDined on 9/10/2014Great food and beverage selection with very reasonable pricing. The food had a wonderful traditional ambiance while being current. I would recommend the Beef Rib Ravioli. We each had different menu and drink selections which we all enjoyed. The noise level was a bit too much to handle due to a large group celebrating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/14/2014This place is great for a date, me and my friend really liked it.Special Features:
- Long waitLuv2dinejustnottheretDined on 8/5/2014I believe I was there for 3 hours and rarely seen my waiter! He was very robotic and kept us waiting for a long time. My opinion has changed and I doubt whether I would be visiting this location again!Special Features:
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/4/2014I think this was my forth time visiting this location. The service from our server, James, was top notch - he was friendly and always checking on us to see if we needed anything. However, the food was just decent this time, it wasn't terrible but it wasn't the best of all visits either. If there's anything memorable, it was the service by James.Special Features:
- DCDCDined on 8/2/2014Used to be a regular here. The quality has gone down. We did not see out server until about 30 min after being seated. Had to send back my meal, the same dish i have been orfering for years here, twice and then just gave up and asked for something else. Also, after making a reservation on OpenTable, eating, paying and coming home, I received an email saying that the restaurant had canceled my reservation. Will not be coming back.
- great find!fromlavalDined on 7/30/2014went for dinner on a trip to Toronto with my little girl. Food was very good, my daughter loved her supper. Our servers were very friendly and even talked to us in French!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time thereSortOfFoodieDined on 7/21/2014Food and service are still very good. It's good to meet friends and colleagues. I will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodEugeneDined on 7/18/2014Food was OK, except the pasta, came cold and had no taste. I would not order again pasta. The fish was good, fairly tasty. Server was not very experienced, but compensated with enthusiasm, she needs a little bit of training, usually we're being offered bread and olive oil, she asked if we want any just before the main course arrived. Overall, OK.Special Features:
- Wanna come back again!luvtheplaceDined on 7/17/2014I enjoyed having dinner with my family and we all loved it.. thanks for serving so kindly...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday EveningdebkDined on 7/4/2014Dinner Friday evening was great. Thoroughly enjoyable.Special Features:
- The following 296 reviews are from the Alice Fazooli's - Richmond Hill reviews archive.
- Cozy, romantic and menu had varietyTOPSVIPDined on 6/14/2014A group of girls had gone for lunch. Server was helpful in suggestions and very friendly. Though some items were not available the food overall was good. portions are quite standard.Special Features:
- og2013Dined on 6/3/2014First time dining at an Alice Fazooli's and while I'd heard good things, I was disappointed. The ravioli was undercooked and the sauce was salty to the point where it was nearly inedible. Service was fantastic (thanks Cory) but otherwise, very mediocre experience. Don't sacrifice quality for the sake of speed. Our food came quickly but it was poorly executed. I doubt any of the cooks even tasted the sauce or could tell if the ravioli was cooked properly.
- Lunch OuteatingoutDined on 5/13/2014The music was a little loud for conversation at our table. The food was good and they were flexible with changes to menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeamanda314Dined on 5/11/2014I came here to celebrate mother's day. It was nice, comfortable and the food was gre at! However, the server forgot our salad and didn't realize it till we mentioned something to him. That was the only down fall. Aside from that, everything else was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alice FazPinyponyDined on 5/10/2014absolutely devine for a celebration or intimate dinnerSpecial Features:
- Diners4Dined on 4/26/2014Once again a lovely evening with friends, enjoying the great food and wine.Special Features:
- Friday NightdebkDined on 4/25/2014I dine here frequently and I am always impressed with the service, but unfortunately Friday night was disappointing. The waiter was pleasant but slow. We ordered white wine which came without a cooler. I asked him for one and it did not arrive for over an hour - the bottle was near empty. Two different servers brought our appetizers and main course. We we not given water until asked and also had to ask for forks with our main course. The server brought only one even though we asked for two, so she had to retrieve another one. We also had to ask for a second cup of coffee. The food was good as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurantmchong723Dined on 4/23/2014This is my 2nd time go in this restaurant . All Food remain same quality. I like it . Thumbs up. I did try Many restaurant only disappoint with the restaurant is the one in Bayview Village.Special Features:
- A bit disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/23/2014A bit disappointing when after a discussion on what to choose from the abundant lunch menu the two of the five who chose a salad featuring pickled beets were advised a few minutes later that the pickeled beets were unavailable. The offer to stick with the beet less salad was politley accepted in front of the group but once the server left it was clear they were both looking forward to what they had chosen off the menu originallySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First DatesBrunoDined on 4/13/2014Great place for first dates. Friendly hostess and waitress; although, the team was short staffed that day it was perfect for me and my date so we can talk more and weren't interrupted as much. The Deluxe Pizza tasted burnt and kind of ruined the rest of the flavours, but the salmon was tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerRobRinneDined on 3/22/2014My wife and I generally go out to dinner 3 times a year. Sure, we go out as a family with our 2 children more often than that, but not as often as husband and wife. The service was superb. The portions were the ideal size. We had zero complaints about the restaurant itself. We will go again, probably for our anniversary or my birthday. That being said the only complaint is parking. Nowhere near enough spots and it was further complicated by poor snow removal by what ever company was contracted for parking lot maintenance. We were 15 minutes early, expecting to have a drink before dinner, but after we found a spot we made our reservation with only seconds to spare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eat the apps., skip the mainluv2dineDined on 3/18/2014Alice Fazooli's is a typical chain restaurant. The food is fine. We were a party of 4 that shared appetizers, each had a main course and shared desserts. The apps were good. The main courses were fine, the kind of dish that you will not remember 2 days after you eat it but at the same time there was nothing wrong with them. We ordered 2 desserts and barely touched either of them. They were boring at best. I would neither give this restaurant a glowing review, nor would I discourage people from trying it.Special Features:
- Great night!desouzcDined on 3/15/2014We had a great dinner night out with a couple of friends. Great food and experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingFoghatDined on 3/8/2014We used to eat here a lot and decided to come by after not having been for a couple of years. The restaurant was busy as usual but we were able to get a reservation through OT. Our appetizers were good but the mains were uneven. Two of four were good; the others squarely in the mediocre category. Pasta was not properly cooked and a risotto dish was overseasoned and lacking in consistency. I think a restaurant that calls itself "Italian" ought to be able to consistently serve great pasta.
- Disappointed!!AlkyVIPDined on 3/2/2014Been a regular to Alice Fazooli's for years. Had to wait almost 15 minutes for the drinks to come. When the beer arrived, it wasn't even cold. It wasn't even a busy Sunday night. They dropped the ball this time!!
- the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2014My partner and I go there a lot not because of the good food good place, its because we always have the great service with smiles.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Valentines dinerRobbiePDined on 2/13/2014Thanks for a great evening and a memorable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerBirthdaygirlDined on 2/8/2014I am gluten free and went here for my birthday dinner for the gluten free pasta. We ordered our appetizer and main course at the same time. We ordered the spinach dip for our appetizer and I ordered gluten free pasta. I wish at this point the waiter clued in and mentioned that the dip came with bread (not tortilla chips like most restaurants) since I ordered gluten free pasta. 95% of waiters I have encountered after being gluten free my whole life would have caught this and double checked but our waiter did not. When the dip came I saw the bread, and asked if they had tortilla chips or another gluten free option. The only thing they had were potato chips from the bar. It was okay but I was hopeful for a better gluten free option.Special Features:
- Excellent Restaurantmchong723Dined on 2/7/2014This is one of our favour restaurant. We usually visit couple times a year. Food is great. Excellent Service . We are ordering Two adult meals and One kids meals. We Just order one but when the food is ready they already separate dishes for our two kids. I am very surprise for those kind of excellent services. At the end the waiter also give two ice-cream for our kids. I will recommend all my friends go again. 5 Star service . Mid-range prices. Will go again. (^^)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the best!thewinerDined on 2/5/2014Alice Fazoolis is one of our favourite restaurants in Richmond Hill - especially due to the people like Kristen, Steph, Tina, Chris...the whole gang!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service werecoopDined on 2/3/2014The food and service were excellent. It was nice to be recognized by the server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Questionable ServiceMartyVIPDined on 2/1/2014I ordered tilapia from the special Winter menu. The regular menu used a cream sauce in preparing tilapia while the Winter menu stated that it was prepared with tomato and olive oil. The waiter brought my order and it had cream sauce on it. When I questioned it he was adamant that this was the order as advertised. I sent it back. To the restaurant's credit someone came over a couple of minutes later and explained that there was indeed an error made and that I was correct. I finally got what I ordered. Although I appreciated the fact that they apologized for their error, I was surprised that they didn't offer me any type of apologetic gesture like a free drink or dessert, etc. Also surprised the waiter wasn't familiar with the special menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was my luncheon companionsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/31/2014It was my luncheon companions 72nd birthday He lives in the city and I'm an hour north of you so its a convenient meeting place we have lunch three or four times a year and always enjoy Alice's Our waitress, Stephanie, was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.