Alice Fazooli's - Oakville
2015 Winston Park Drive
Oakville, ON L6H 6P5Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Alice Fazooli's - Oakville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.alicefazoolis.com/
- Phone: 9058293250
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Thursday: 4:30pm - 12:00am, Friday: 4:30pm - 12:00am, Saturday: 4:30pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 4:30pm - 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Dean Hoffman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Alice Fazooli's - Oakville
Alice Fazooli’s is home to hand-crafted recipes served up in an authentic Italian grill experience. Our character shines through with a warm, inviting welcome at the door that is carried throughout the dining experience. Great care is taken to select only the freshest, most flavourful ingredient combinations for all our mouth-watering dishes like the Shrimp Angel Hair Pasta, Fried Calamari, Veal Parmigiana or any of our fresh, thin crust pizzas. We’re dedicated to meeting and then exceeding all expectations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Alice Fazooli's - Oakville - Best Restaurants in Oakville ›
Alice Fazooli's - Oakville reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (15)great for lunch (10)special occasion (8)kid-friendly (7)neighborhood gem (5)romantic (4)fit for foodies (4)great for outdoor dining (3)great for brunch (3)late-night find (3)hot spot (3)vibrant bar scene (3)notable wine list (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/20/2014Had a goat cheese pizza and ceasar salad - both great!!Special Features:
- Alergy Alertfoodie1Dined on 10/18/2014We have grandson who is allegic to nuts. I put this on the reservation and informed the waitress when we ordered dinnner about the allegy. She made a note of it Dinner was fine, but dessert, he ordered Tar to Fo which had a crust around the icecream. When we looked at it she was not in sight so I went to the kitcehn and talked to a maager who said the desert weas not made on premise and he wouldn't chance it. Very kindly he offered to bring a bowl of vanilla ice cream, which he did. Waitresses must pay more attention to allergies as they can be killers.Special Features:
- dinner for two2foodiesDined on 10/17/2014My husband and I both really enjoyed this place, we were both in the mood for Italian cuisine and Alice Fazooli's delivered just that! Our waiter was attentive and friendly and we were seated in a low traffic area which I requested and there weren't too many kids at the time we went so we got to have our nice dinner our for two. This place is absolutely kid friendly as long as the parents have respect for other diner's as we were on a date night and so were a few other's. This is definitely affordable and the portion sizes are perfect and it's a local place I can get a quick Italian fix! Thank you Alice Fazooli's we had a nice quiet date night just as we wanted!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sloppy serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014We had our reservation after the dinner rush and while the food was tasty the sevice was below par. We weren't checked on, our drinks were not refilled, we didn't get offered the dessert menu but intead were pushed to get the bill. Its disappointing that because we went after the dinner rush I feel like the superior service employees went home already.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Appetizers!lovedisneyDined on 10/10/2014A party of 6 with orders including 2 Chicken Parmesan, 2 Seafood Fettuccine, Chicken Carbonara and children's cheese pizza. All were okay...nothing special. However, the appetizers (Spinach dip and Bruschetta) were quite good. They were very tasty and plentiful. This was the reason for 3* for food. Otherwise the main courses would not be a reason to come back. The service was okay and unobtrusive, however, I did find refilling the drinks were inconsistent. He brought a refill to one without being asked, while not with another. Another issue I did find odd was that our entrees came at different times. There should be 2 (or even 3 for larger groups) wait staff bringing the entrees so that it's served together. Recommend for Appetizers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good job!zigoniusDined on 10/3/2014we had appetizers, mushroom soup, different kinds of pizza ( love the thin crust! ) and pasta, coffee and wine. The bruschetta used to be served on a toast and we liked it better then , now they serve it on regular bread, the taste is still good however. Love the tables covered with tablecloth, the additional paper napkins, the wine decanter, the extra parmiggiano cheese! Service was fast and friendly, Shaun did a great job serving us and also the others were attentive and friendly. Good job you guys!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014Our daughter always asks to come here for dinner. Always a good meal and the staff are friendly.Special Features:
- okay experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2014Bread served is usually good to great. We received crunchy buns instead. (poor subsitute). Voda chicken penne was okay. Chicken overcooked. No white milk available on Sunday early evening dinner. Overall passable dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodMiOgirl16Dined on 9/6/2014Seated right on time. Service was very good. Food was tasty. Loved the menus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good restaurantAceitVIPDined on 8/28/2014Beware of garlic in the bruschetta- very potent and overpowering. To the point of burning. Ravioli were tasty. Wine was average. Comfortable dining.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Always a good time here and selection of pasts was great. Looking forward to our next return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fine2dineDined on 8/27/2014Very pleasant environment. The server was very attentive and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- S-L-O-WdigitalNerdDined on 8/16/2014Our appetizers and main course came relatively on time but after we ordered our dessert it didnt arrive until 15 minutes later. Unacceptable for an item that doesn't even need to be cooked or prepared (Gelato).Special Features:
- Always a good choicemarilyndDined on 7/26/2014We have always had a great meal at Alice Fazooli's. The food is always perfect, the staff always friendly and courteous. Love the décor and ambience. Its always a treat to dine here.Special Features:
- The following 300 reviews are from the Alice Fazooli's - Oakville reviews archive.
- I love this place!!!PunamVIPDined on 6/12/2014Bruno our server was awesome and most interactive with our kids. Excellent service!!!Special Features:
- DisappointedDoloresDined on 5/11/2014I had been there recently and enjoyed the meal very much, so took my daughter for her birthday, had the same meal and didn't find it tasty at all. We were promised bread before the meal and it was forgotten. We had to ask for it and it came a few minutes after the meal. Had to ask for knife and fork. Also black speck in the cream for my coffee, which I just took out.Special Features:
- mediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Not the best service for a mothers day meal. Wrong drink delivered. Starter salad arrived just ahead of the main course. Main meal was tasty however.Special Features:
- Great steaks & serviceMississaugaDinerDined on 4/30/2014We recently went to the Oakville location for the first time, and were impressed all around. The decor straddled the line between cozy and classy, the wait staff were friendly without being fake, and kept an eye on us (and our glasses and plates) without hovering or constant interruptions. The food was FABULOUS --several steaks were ordered to different standards, but all arrived hot and cooked exactly as we wanted, which a lot of restaurants seem to have trouble with. Our only complaint was that the Italian amongst us thought the cannolli were too sweet (but everyone else liked them just fine). Definitely a place to return to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So SoalgeeVIPDined on 4/25/2014This place is up and down, one time is good to great and the next time it's so so to fair. Don't know what you are going to get until you are done. Pasta undercooked and sauce was sparse. Server was nice but, not too attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good overallHighMtceDined on 4/5/2014Restaurant was very accommodating with my food intolerances and food was tasty with good size portions. Extensive list of beer on tap and decent wine selections. Our server was friendly enough, when she was around. I would say service was mediocre at best considering we arrived later than the typical dining hour.Special Features:
- Night outDineoutDined on 4/5/2014The wait staff made a special effort to recognize the birthday of one of our guests making it a little more special and fun for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You need more steaks on yourNotlimDined on 3/27/2014You need more steaks on your menu. The only choice was Sirloin, and they we not even cooked properly. The Chianti sirloin tasted like it was something out of a can. The steak itself was ok, but not cooked properly.
- Good AtmosphereFoodForThoughtDined on 3/14/2014There were five of us dining and we had a great time. We just had the chicken caesar salad, and while it was ok the atmosphere made it all worthwhile. Our waitress Daniel was really attentive and great. Thank you Alice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could use a little workSuzieQDined on 3/1/2014I love Alice Fazooli's. It's a great place for people with different dietary needs and tastes to meet. A couple of issues however were the service, the portion sizes, getting the orders right and the noise level. A) the service -upon entering a hostess was centred at the computer terminal and refused to look up, much less acknowledge my existence. A second hostess came by said hello but continued to ignore me. I was meeting my party and wanted to know where they were seated so I could join them. I understand it was a Saturday night but I was not waiting for a table, I was waiting for directions. There were two of them, asking guests "how they could help them" would have been nice. Not all of us are wanting a table.Special Features:
- Enjoyable LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/25/2014Three of us had a very enjoyable lunch. The food and service were excellent and we were not rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fazooli"s is great. GO!DesmondoDined on 2/22/2014The food was great---we were 4 and all ordered something different from Pizza to Tilapia over pasta, and all were delicious. This was our 3rd visit and there will be many more. Rather than energetic how about toooooo noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The sever was helpful andsandmanDined on 2/22/2014The sever was helpful and the drinks where brought over , food was ordered and brought to the table hot. The steak was perfectly done and so was the roast chicken breast with oil and garlic pasta ,mm good. PS: the warm bun and dipping oil adds to a delicious meal. WELL DONE TO ALLSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would come backjennDined on 2/22/2014Food was good although one entree was forgotten.. a salad was offered while waiting for it, meanwhile the rest of us had our dinners. I made a reservation to ensure an "out of the way" table (specified that in my reservation request) and got a table right in the middle of the restaurant. We were able to move tables. Don't know why I had to ask to be moved, wasn't busy at the time and I had specified an out of the way table. Staff did best to rectify both situations, they did it well.Special Features:
- Great place for a reasonable dinnerCharbyDined on 2/15/2014My wife and I had a very nice dinner at this restaurant for the money. We found the food to very good to excellent , service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to bring your partnercobaltDined on 2/14/2014Great service, friendly staff , good food, good prices Over all a nice dining experience I had the steak my girlfriend had pasta thanks guysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Good food, service was a little slow but that's the only complaint i have. Otherwise a good eatI would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/7/2014Our evening was enjoyable. The Osso Bucco bites were delicious as alway, as were the Brushetta and Calamari. My chicken salad was disappointing, there wasn't much chicken and what there was looked and tasted like pre packaged pre sliced chicken and certainly not the roast chicken I expected. All in all an enjoyable evening with ok service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Dining ExperiencemargburnoakDined on 2/1/2014We had a very positive dining experience. It was my first time at your restaurant. Our servers were very courteous. We would recommend this restaurant to our friends.Special Features:
- Ladies Lunch Get TogetherOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/27/2014Our waiter was exceptional. Very efficient and personable. The hot food was hot (thank you for that) and the portions were ample. We will certainly be back................loriSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant Evening..SuzieQDined on 1/24/2014Recently had a pleasant evening at this restaurant. Alice Fazooli's is always reliable and the food pretty yummy. I only wish they'd expand upon is their entrée selection. Being vegan, it's difficult to eat out with friends sometimes or I end up eating at the same safe places that I know will accommodate my preferences. Wish Alice Fazooli's had more dishes that could have been modified to my liking. Would have really loved the Angel Hair pasta without the shrimp and maybe with some veggies. Often cheesecake factory has a pasta and makes chicken, salmon or shrimp options for an additional $_____, so everyone can get their pasta exactly as they want it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceMoMoDined on 1/14/2014Always find Alice Fazooli's excellent, have never had a bad meal there ever and we have been going there for years, in fact every time we have visitors from Ireland we bring them there, the food is great, its good value for our dollar and the staff are wonderful, would highly recommend it to anyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingKarenDined on 1/11/2014We have not been to this restaurant for while and decided to give it a try again. We invited another couple who had not been before, I booked a table for 7:30 pm. We were told they were running a little behind and it would be roughly 10 minutes. We sat in the bar and ordered a drink at 8:00 pm I asked the bartender to see if our table was ready and 10 minutes after that they called us through. If I had wanted to start eating at 8:30 pm I would have booked then, no apology was given. The server was excellent and very attentive but the food was very ordinary... in fact I would say I have had a better salad at McDonalds.
- Fast and attentiveAndreaIsmarDined on 1/1/2014We only had 30 minutes to eat as we were seeing a film. Our pizza and pasta came out fast and service was great. Thanks Michelle PSpecial Features:
- Crazy for Alice Fazooli's!malialDined on 12/31/2013Awesome food and the service was great! Everything came in good timing. I was impressed with the New Years Dinner Menu special. It was great value for superb food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FastDardarDined on 12/31/2013Went for New Years - food was fantastic. Only problem due to 2 hour time limit everything came so fast, no time to fully finish each step of meal, desert came and was eaten before our waitress came back to ask if we wanted coffee- too late by then. Her comment was "oh that was fast" I appreciate it was a busy night but the food was not inexpensive so it should have been a little more relaxed not so rushed. It is one of our favourite restaurants, so we will go back. Just a little disappointed this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.