Alice Fazooli's - Oakville
2015 Winston Park Drive
Oakville, ON L6H 6P5Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$30 and under
Alice Fazooli's - Oakville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.alicefazoolis.com/
- Phone: 9058293250
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:30pm - 11:00pm, Thursday: 4:30pm - 12:00am, Friday: 4:30pm - 12:00am, Saturday: 4:30pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 4:30pm - 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Dean Hoffman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Alice Fazooli's - Oakville
Alice Fazooli’s is home to hand-crafted recipes served up in an authentic Italian grill experience. Our character shines through with a warm, inviting welcome at the door that is carried throughout the dining experience. Great care is taken to select only the freshest, most flavourful ingredient combinations for all our mouth-watering dishes like the Shrimp Angel Hair Pasta, Fried Calamari, Veal Parmigiana or any of our fresh, thin crust pizzas. We’re dedicated to meeting and then exceeding all expectations.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Alice Fazooli's - Oakville - Best Restaurants in Oakville ›
Alice Fazooli's - Oakville reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (14)great for lunch (10)special occasion (9)kid-friendly (8)great for outdoor dining (6)neighborhood gem (6)romantic (5)great for brunch (4)fit for foodies (3)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (3)scenic view (2)notable wine list (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- okay experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/14/2014Bread served is usually good to great. We received crunchy buns instead. (poor subsitute). Voda chicken penne was okay. Chicken overcooked. No white milk available on Sunday early evening dinner. Overall passable dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodMiOgirl16Dined on 9/6/2014Seated right on time. Service was very good. Food was tasty. Loved the menus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good restaurantAceitVIPDined on 8/28/2014Beware of garlic in the bruschetta- very potent and overpowering. To the point of burning. Ravioli were tasty. Wine was average. Comfortable dining.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Always a good time here and selection of pasts was great. Looking forward to our next return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fine2dineDined on 8/27/2014Very pleasant environment. The server was very attentive and pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- S-L-O-WdigitalNerdDined on 8/16/2014Our appetizers and main course came relatively on time but after we ordered our dessert it didnt arrive until 15 minutes later. Unacceptable for an item that doesn't even need to be cooked or prepared (Gelato).Special Features:
- Always a good choicemarilyndDined on 7/26/2014We have always had a great meal at Alice Fazooli's. The food is always perfect, the staff always friendly and courteous. Love the décor and ambience. Its always a treat to dine here.Special Features:
- I love this place!!!PunamVIPDined on 6/12/2014Bruno our server was awesome and most interactive with our kids. Excellent service!!!Special Features:
- The following 299 reviews are from the Alice Fazooli's - Oakville reviews archive.
- DisappointedDoloresDined on 5/11/2014I had been there recently and enjoyed the meal very much, so took my daughter for her birthday, had the same meal and didn't find it tasty at all. We were promised bread before the meal and it was forgotten. We had to ask for it and it came a few minutes after the meal. Had to ask for knife and fork. Also black speck in the cream for my coffee, which I just took out.Special Features:
- mediocreOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Not the best service for a mothers day meal. Wrong drink delivered. Starter salad arrived just ahead of the main course. Main meal was tasty however.Special Features:
- Great steaks & serviceMississaugaDinerDined on 4/30/2014We recently went to the Oakville location for the first time, and were impressed all around. The decor straddled the line between cozy and classy, the wait staff were friendly without being fake, and kept an eye on us (and our glasses and plates) without hovering or constant interruptions. The food was FABULOUS --several steaks were ordered to different standards, but all arrived hot and cooked exactly as we wanted, which a lot of restaurants seem to have trouble with. Our only complaint was that the Italian amongst us thought the cannolli were too sweet (but everyone else liked them just fine). Definitely a place to return to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So SoalgeeVIPDined on 4/25/2014This place is up and down, one time is good to great and the next time it's so so to fair. Don't know what you are going to get until you are done. Pasta undercooked and sauce was sparse. Server was nice but, not too attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good overallHighMtceDined on 4/5/2014Restaurant was very accommodating with my food intolerances and food was tasty with good size portions. Extensive list of beer on tap and decent wine selections. Our server was friendly enough, when she was around. I would say service was mediocre at best considering we arrived later than the typical dining hour.Special Features:
- Night outDineoutDined on 4/5/2014The wait staff made a special effort to recognize the birthday of one of our guests making it a little more special and fun for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- You need more steaks on yourNotlimDined on 3/27/2014You need more steaks on your menu. The only choice was Sirloin, and they we not even cooked properly. The Chianti sirloin tasted like it was something out of a can. The steak itself was ok, but not cooked properly.
- Good AtmosphereFoodForThoughtDined on 3/14/2014There were five of us dining and we had a great time. We just had the chicken caesar salad, and while it was ok the atmosphere made it all worthwhile. Our waitress Daniel was really attentive and great. Thank you Alice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could use a little workSuzieQDined on 3/1/2014I love Alice Fazooli's. It's a great place for people with different dietary needs and tastes to meet. A couple of issues however were the service, the portion sizes, getting the orders right and the noise level. A) the service -upon entering a hostess was centred at the computer terminal and refused to look up, much less acknowledge my existence. A second hostess came by said hello but continued to ignore me. I was meeting my party and wanted to know where they were seated so I could join them. I understand it was a Saturday night but I was not waiting for a table, I was waiting for directions. There were two of them, asking guests "how they could help them" would have been nice. Not all of us are wanting a table.Special Features:
- Enjoyable LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/25/2014Three of us had a very enjoyable lunch. The food and service were excellent and we were not rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fazooli"s is great. GO!DesmondoDined on 2/22/2014The food was great---we were 4 and all ordered something different from Pizza to Tilapia over pasta, and all were delicious. This was our 3rd visit and there will be many more. Rather than energetic how about toooooo noisy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The sever was helpful andsandmanDined on 2/22/2014The sever was helpful and the drinks where brought over , food was ordered and brought to the table hot. The steak was perfectly done and so was the roast chicken breast with oil and garlic pasta ,mm good. PS: the warm bun and dipping oil adds to a delicious meal. WELL DONE TO ALLSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would come backjennDined on 2/22/2014Food was good although one entree was forgotten.. a salad was offered while waiting for it, meanwhile the rest of us had our dinners. I made a reservation to ensure an "out of the way" table (specified that in my reservation request) and got a table right in the middle of the restaurant. We were able to move tables. Don't know why I had to ask to be moved, wasn't busy at the time and I had specified an out of the way table. Staff did best to rectify both situations, they did it well.Special Features:
- Great place for a reasonable dinnerCharbyDined on 2/15/2014My wife and I had a very nice dinner at this restaurant for the money. We found the food to very good to excellent , service was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place to bring your partnercobaltDined on 2/14/2014Great service, friendly staff , good food, good prices Over all a nice dining experience I had the steak my girlfriend had pasta thanks guysSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Good food, service was a little slow but that's the only complaint i have. Otherwise a good eatI would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/7/2014Our evening was enjoyable. The Osso Bucco bites were delicious as alway, as were the Brushetta and Calamari. My chicken salad was disappointing, there wasn't much chicken and what there was looked and tasted like pre packaged pre sliced chicken and certainly not the roast chicken I expected. All in all an enjoyable evening with ok service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Dining ExperiencemargburnoakDined on 2/1/2014We had a very positive dining experience. It was my first time at your restaurant. Our servers were very courteous. We would recommend this restaurant to our friends.Special Features:
- Ladies Lunch Get TogetherOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/27/2014Our waiter was exceptional. Very efficient and personable. The hot food was hot (thank you for that) and the portions were ample. We will certainly be back................loriSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant Evening..SuzieQDined on 1/24/2014Recently had a pleasant evening at this restaurant. Alice Fazooli's is always reliable and the food pretty yummy. I only wish they'd expand upon is their entrée selection. Being vegan, it's difficult to eat out with friends sometimes or I end up eating at the same safe places that I know will accommodate my preferences. Wish Alice Fazooli's had more dishes that could have been modified to my liking. Would have really loved the Angel Hair pasta without the shrimp and maybe with some veggies. Often cheesecake factory has a pasta and makes chicken, salmon or shrimp options for an additional $_____, so everyone can get their pasta exactly as they want it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceMoMoDined on 1/14/2014Always find Alice Fazooli's excellent, have never had a bad meal there ever and we have been going there for years, in fact every time we have visitors from Ireland we bring them there, the food is great, its good value for our dollar and the staff are wonderful, would highly recommend it to anyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingKarenDined on 1/11/2014We have not been to this restaurant for while and decided to give it a try again. We invited another couple who had not been before, I booked a table for 7:30 pm. We were told they were running a little behind and it would be roughly 10 minutes. We sat in the bar and ordered a drink at 8:00 pm I asked the bartender to see if our table was ready and 10 minutes after that they called us through. If I had wanted to start eating at 8:30 pm I would have booked then, no apology was given. The server was excellent and very attentive but the food was very ordinary... in fact I would say I have had a better salad at McDonalds.
- Fast and attentiveAndreaIsmarDined on 1/1/2014We only had 30 minutes to eat as we were seeing a film. Our pizza and pasta came out fast and service was great. Thanks Michelle PSpecial Features:
- Crazy for Alice Fazooli's!malialDined on 12/31/2013Awesome food and the service was great! Everything came in good timing. I was impressed with the New Years Dinner Menu special. It was great value for superb food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FastDardarDined on 12/31/2013Went for New Years - food was fantastic. Only problem due to 2 hour time limit everything came so fast, no time to fully finish each step of meal, desert came and was eaten before our waitress came back to ask if we wanted coffee- too late by then. Her comment was "oh that was fast" I appreciate it was a busy night but the food was not inexpensive so it should have been a little more relaxed not so rushed. It is one of our favourite restaurants, so we will go back. Just a little disappointed this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I always enjoy eating at AliceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013I always enjoy eating at Alice fazoolis. The service is good and I love the bread! The only problem I had was that I felt like I was eating in the dark. Besides from that everything else was good as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceMosliDined on 12/29/2013We were a bit worried about taking our 2 young children with us to Alice Fazooli's as it seemed to be like the place that isn't child friendly. It was a pleasant surprise that they had high chairs, a kids menu and an amazing attitude towards families in general . Our food arrived at the right pace and was all extremely tasty especially my chicken parmesan which was exceptionally delicious. We had a great evening there and would definitely recommend a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- allicestephenDined on 12/19/2013greetings I went allice fazoolis and it was good except that they dont accommodate deaf people to easily I asked for microphone communication but they dont have it due to budgitingSpecial Features:
- Xmas lunchGolfgroupDined on 12/19/2013Food was good. We all had pizza and or salad. Service not over friendly or helpful with the wine choice. Water for Tea was cold and took some time to replace.Special Features:
- It is all about the servicedinesoutalotDined on 12/12/2013Our waiter was fantastic! We customized our order a little and he was more than happy to work with us in ensuring that we got exactly what we wanted. He was friendly, courteous and attentive. The food was great and the service was exceptional!Special Features:
- Great for inimate get-together.Ok2BsillyDined on 12/11/2013Great for inimate get-together. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoiseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/11/2013Normally I have found these Fazooli's and others to have very loud music, but this time it was lower than past history, which is a BONUS! I detest going to restaurants with the music so loud you have to yell to your friends. That is my biggest peeve about restaurants these days. Otherwise service and food were great and we didn't feel rushed out the door.Special Features: