3550 N. Central Ave Suite 120
Phoenix, AZ 85012Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.alexisgrillphx.com/
- Phone: 6022790982
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Alexi's Grill
At Alexi"s we use the finest quality of products in the market. We prepare everything with the freshest ingredients daily. From homemade salad dressings and bread to fresh fish and the best poultry and meat available. Join us for a quick in and out or take your time, lunch or dinner and enjoy some of the best specials in town. To insure quality, all items are made to order. We accommodate all special diets. Our daily specials include fresh fish (flown in daily) such as Alaskan halibut, Atlantic salmon, trout, red snapper, etc. From poultry and meats, roasted duck, rack of lamb, veal chop and more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Alexi's Grill - Best Restaurants in Phoenix ›
Alexi's Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (27)great for lunch (22)special occasion (19)good for groups (15)fit for foodies (14)romantic (11)great for outdoor dining (7)great for brunch (6)scenic view (4)notable wine list (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- AZ1KIDDined on 8/16/2014The food was excellent and the portions were good size. Our server Mike did an outstanding job, definately a keeper. We live in Carefree and will make the drive for dinner again.Special Features:
- Consistently good food and serviceMargaretDined on 7/25/2014great staff to go with good food and service. Best place for lunch in Central Phoenix--and for fresh fish.Special Features:
- We love Alexi'slove2travel2gtherVIPDined on 7/19/2014My husband and I absolutely love Alexi's for the atmosphere, service and the food. We only wish we lived closer, because we would definitely be a regular customer. Whenever we have an event to attend downtown, Alexi's is our first choice. We always get a great meal at a great price and are treated exceptionally well. We look forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014Fun - relaxing atmosphere. Great service and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - quick serviceCharlieDined on 6/27/2014The food is good, however, you have to like garlic as there is plenty of it in everything. The service is very prompt, almost too fast. Portions are generous. I would not call it fine dining but definitely good quality.Special Features:
- LannyDined on 6/23/2014Always excellent food with excellent service. I've never experienced anything but excellence and I have been a customer since they opened.Special Features:
- Nice spot for a quiet dinnerLuvfudDined on 6/19/2014Food was good and the service was terrific. Very friendly and remarkable at knowing when to be there and when to leave us to ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place for A Business LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/18/2014Alexi's is definitely a good place for a business lunch. The food is very good, the ambiance is white table cloth, with excellent service. This is a perfect place for a business lunch especially for busy C-Level executives who have very little time but do need to take the time for lunch. The table are situated so that doing business is easy. The noise level at times might be a little elevated but it really does not interfere with a conversation and actually provides a bit more privacy to your conversation. I highly recommend Alexi's for a business lunch or just a friendly get together. You just can't go wrong with choosing Alexi's Grill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phoenix has the best kept secretLuv2EatDined on 6/13/2014I have never been or heard of Alexi's. The good was fantastic, service t match and a lovely atmosphere. Loved it! We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOMEonlyAlexis17Dined on 6/13/2014We absolutely love Alexis! The food is absolutely delicious and perfectly served. The staff is so friendly and willing to do what it takes to make sure you enjoy your meal. We were very satisfied!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/13/2014One of my favorite restaurants. Matt at the bar knows my name and what I like for lunch. I always order the fish special, which is fresh, tasty and comes in a short amount of time which fits my lunch schedule. I get the salmon, simply grilled, it is moist and flavorful.Special Features:
- LunchpluckingDined on 6/12/2014When I set up a time meet people for a business lunch, I always pick Alexis grill. Good food, good service and good price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, service and atmosphereHebeDined on 6/7/2014This is a great place to dine. The owner and staff make you feel very welcomed and appreciated. The pasta was very fresh and tasty. There was plenty of bread and wonderful coffee. (Not cold, old or watered down) Would recommended it to locals and tourist.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently excellentMaJamDined on 6/4/2014We go to Alexi's because of its wide variety of fish dishes. The food and service are consistently excellent, and we appreciate the friendly owner and helpful staff.Special Features:
- Fantastic restaurantAwesomeDined on 6/2/2014Our party of 5 came here for a special dinner. We were seated promptly as we arrived. We had requested a private area so we could talk freely. They seated us in an area that was just as we asked. Thomas, our server, did not rush us. He provided us with menus and a wine list and answered any questions we might have had. Thomas was excellent. There when you needed him and not hovering. He never questioned the occasion for the dinner until handing the check which was very nice. This was a very personal meeting of close friends and all had a wonderful time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch placeGreatDined on 5/30/2014I have been there at least a dozen tomes and have never been disappointed by the food or the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrificOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/23/2014This place continues to be a bright spot on Central Avenue, with really good dishes and exceptional service. Easy parking too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent...and that's not bad!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014Established restaurant, with staff that has been there almost since the beginning (a very good omen.) Interior is dated; could use some refreshing. Nothing daring or imaginative on the menu, but at least you know what you are getting. Rack of lamb special would have been better without a lemon-garlic sauce, perhaps blended spices??? But prepared to medium and very tender (albeit mine were a bit fatty). Bone-in veal chop was huge, served with same lemon-garlic sauce, cooked perfectly and extremely tender. Both entrees served with carrots, broccoli & baby potatoes (very unimaginative). Service was attentive. We didn't feel rushed at all. Lots of locals and repeat customers (another good omen.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alexi's is a rare find!RestaurantGalDined on 5/10/2014My first visit (but not my last) to Alexi's was on Sat., May 10, to celebrate Mother's Day. I made a reservation a week in advance for 5:00 PM dinner with my husband and mother-in-law. We had never been to Alexi's before but the reviews were great, so we took Mom for her special day. We rode the light rail from Tempe and had a wonderful dinner, including cocktails, appetizers and dessert. Our waiter was efficient and very personable. The eggplant parmesan was wonderful (Mom's favorite) and the tortellini with vodka sauce and black beans was tender and tasty. Service was impeccable and ambience was delightful. We especially enjoyed the total absence of crying, screaming children!!! The food was great, the bill moderately priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for LunchlostdesignerDined on 5/8/2014I think Alexi's is a great place in Central Phoenix for lunch. The food and service are great, however the noise level can be a bit loud.Special Features:
- The following 187 reviews are from the Alexi's Grill reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/1/2014I often go to Alexi's for lunch. I ordered the salmon simply grilled with lemon. The vegetables were perfectly cooked and seasoned just right. I will return for lunch - Alexi's is a definite constant on my dining list.Special Features:
- GREAT SURPRISEbyrbrkr1Dined on 4/26/2014We were looking for a good restaurant, reasonably priced and with GOOD food, not too far from the Arizona Theatre. We found it. Alexi's Grill had a varied menu with some great specials and the prices were amazing. My husband ordered a premium vodka Martini...cost was $5.00! I had the duck special which arrived crispy, not greasy, and with a great orange sauce. My husband got the salmon and it was delicious as well. We will return regularly. What a pleasant surprise! We made the reservation on Open Table and we were thanked by the Maitre ' D for making it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining Out for LifeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/24/2014We had a group that was joining us for the Dining Out for Life event. We weren't certain on how many people would show up and we did end up with more than expected. The staff was very accommodating in adding tables/seating for our additional guests. They even called ahead to ask about special arrangements.Special Features:
- ALWAYS excellent!kactuskidDined on 4/24/2014Alexi's never misses, perfection in food, service and prices! VERY busy all the time, loads of regulars..........terrific service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and Personal InterestVentureonDined on 4/23/2014The service was exceptional and very courteous by all those who serviced our needs at the dinner table. The food complimented this as well and would return in a heartbeat if and when a need would arise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014Delightful experience. Food was delicious and service just right. We were made to feel welcome and no hovering. Loved the atmosphere - light and bright.Special Features:
- As Good As We RememberedPassionateTravelerDined on 4/19/2014Unfortunately it's been over a year since we were able to return, but it was as good as we remembered! We sat outside, had great service and great food. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Downtown ItalianMerryDinerDined on 4/19/2014This was our second time there. It is a very good location for when we go to plays at the Phoenix Theater. Food is always good. Prices are just right for the entrée. Very nice and professional wait staff as well. Nice ambience--very Italian with a good sized patio out front if it's not too warm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhoenixfoodieDined on 4/9/2014This restaurant has good food and good service. The only thing is that the typical age group for this restaurant is a bit older than most young people would be willing to be surrounded by. It is no doubt good value price vs quality of food. However, just not a place for "hipster people" to go. I was not aware this place was like this. However, I'll return solely for the food. They definitely know how to cook here1 (only suggestion is go easy on the oil next time) :)Special Features:
- We love Alexi'slove2travel2gtherVIPDined on 4/5/2014We have eaten at Alexi's Grill several times and each time we love it more and more. The service, ambiance and the food are all top notch. We wish we lived closer to Alexi's as we would definitely dine there more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gemoutandaboutVIPDined on 3/25/2014You feel as if you are a local sitting at the bar. Everyone is very friendly and the bartender always has a drink ready for you. The service was outstanding and the food was very good. I had the steak pasta and the steak was cooked perfect and the burgundy sauce was light and flavorful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall okay, but.....MsJudyDined on 3/22/2014The food was delicious, however the staff seemed harried and hurrying from place to place. Restaurant was packed, so I know they were busy, but I felt like I had to eat quickly then leave. Coffee at the end of the dinner was cold, however was replaced with hot coffee when requested. I've eaten here before and the ambiance and noise level is usually quite nice and much quieter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We thoroughly enjoyed ourOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner! Service was good, food was delicious and hot, noise level wasn't bad and we will be back!Special Features:
- FoodHLSCALDined on 3/8/2014Food was very good...garlic level was perfect and the waiter was very attentive...pricing was appropriate as well...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have been there before andLulyDined on 3/8/2014I have been there before and it is usually great, though last night they were very busy we hardly saw our server the hostess was the one to take our order, then my salad was ok not great as it usually is!Special Features:
- Pre-conert venueOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2014We love dining here before attending the Symphony. We can always count on a delicious meal in a relaxing environment - never rushed, but always out on time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always enjoy Alexi's. FoodNatalieDined on 3/6/2014We always enjoy Alexi's. Food is consistently very good, as is service.Special Features:
- AlexiAlexiDined on 2/15/2014The only thing better than the food is the service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Alexi's Rocks on Valentine's DaySteveDined on 2/14/2014We have been returning to Alexi's for more than seven years for its food, ambiance, friendliness, and quiet. We found them all on Valentine's Day except for the sound level, which was energetic to say the least because they were so busy. The food and service were still top notch, though. We will go again, but probably not on Valentine's Day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Good and Service Great NighttutdoyDined on 2/14/2014I had reservations and was seated immediately, the service was excellent as well as the Orange Duck and Shrimp Scampi I was a little disappointed the restaurant did not have a full menu because of Valentine day; I would have liked to order the portofino. Where we were seated it was quiet until later in the evening. Overall an excellent night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.