Aladdin's Eatery Shirlington
4044 Campbell Avenue
Arlington, VA 22206Neighborhood:
LebanesePrice: $30 and under
Aladdin's Eatery Shirlington
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.aladdinseatery.com/
- Phone: (703) 894-4401x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:00am - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Middle Eastern, Lebanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Aladdin's Eatery Shirlington
Aladdin's Eatery is dedicated to excellent customer service and providing the highest quality food. Our intention at Aladdin's Eatery is to provide our customers with unique natural foods of the Middle East, while at the same time cater to their increased awareness and concern regarding health and nutrition.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Aladdin's Eatery Shirlington reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (4)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Wonderful Lebanese RestaurantKikiVIPDined on 8/10/2014This is a very unpretentious, economical, and friendly restaurant with excellent food and excellent service. I love their Pita Pitzas!Special Features:
- Friendly and good foodHungryDined on 7/13/2014The staff was very helpful with introducing the kids in the party to its cuisine. The food was very tasty with good flavor. It was served quickly and we were not rushed. The only areas that could have been improved, although only a slight issue, was they were slow to bring the check and could have been more attentive to refilling drinks. However, the personality of the staff was superior and we enjoyed the experience -- as did our guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 15 reviews are from the Aladdin's Eatery Shirlington reviews archive.
- Healthy & FriendlyHealthyDeliciousDined on 6/22/2014Aladdin's Eatery is a healthy and very friendly alternative in Shirlington. There are many choices of Lebanese food that is outstanding, plentiful, and served very quickly by pleasant staff. The owner typically greets customers and is very interested in how you liked his terrific food. Do not forget the great desserts like Baklavah. Although I usually visit and sit at a table for a healthy dinner or weekend lunch, I think the small bar with interesting drinks will be my next choice.Special Features:
- good foodKarenVIPDined on 6/17/2014Food was good with many choices. The hummus is excellent.Special Features:
- OverratedMikeVIPDined on 5/10/2014Food was not up to expectations. Hummus was very liquid and had little taste. I ordered the Beef Shish Kabob. It pretty mush was a plate of good rice. Meat was limited. I have been to this restaurant before and had been happy with the meal. Maybe the Chef was in a bad mood. Not sure I will go back. I was a party of 4 and we all felt the same about the meals.
- Wonderful menu!KikiVIPDined on 5/4/2014This restaurant has everything! Appetizers, salads, main dishes, pita pizzas, roll-ups, and desserts. Also a terrific selection of teas. And everything is delicious. The service is excellent. What is not to like?!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- McgreleVIPDined on 4/24/2014Greek salad was great. Staff was very attentive and seated us right away when we arrived early.Special Features:
- Good FoodLikesToEastVIPDined on 2/14/2014The food was very tasty and the service was ok - but we were not in a rush and just enjoyed sitting and sipping our tea.Special Features:
- Good Friday night dinner!daveyDined on 1/31/2014Went to Aladdin's on a Friday night. Place was busy. Food was good, everyone in our party of four enjoyed it. Only issue was service. While it was good most of the time, it seemed like our waitress disappeared for quite a while -- we sat with empty plates for quite a while after finishing our meal with no sighting of the waitress. After she finallymade it back to our table she was quite attentive.Special Features:
- I do not recommend Aladdin's EaterySmithDined on 1/25/2014Despite making a reservation - through OpenTable - we were seated at the door, which not only offered us a bitterly cold gust of wind with every patron, but had a very bright spot light right over the center of the table. My thought was that this was probably the former location of the hostess stand. The food was mediocre. One of my favorite dishes is Tabbouleh, which due to too much salt and pepper, was inedible. The servers were new and inexperienced, and brought our piece of cake over before bothering to clear our table. Start to finish, it was a disappointing dinner at Aladdin's. With hundreds of other restaurants from which to choose in this area, we will definitely not go back.
- Amazing Food!ElissarDined on 1/7/2014Food taste great and fresh! I had the Beef Kafta plate, the meat was tender and well seasoned! I also had the Vegetarian Combo... Everything was just perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lebanese food for aDaveDined on 12/31/2013Great Lebanese food for a decent price. Help full and freindly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We've been to Aladdin's severalGeorgeDined on 12/28/2013We've been to Aladdin's several times. The food is always very, very good. The wait staff is friendly and knowledgeable, but not intrusive. It's a great place!Special Features:
- Fantastic food, great serviceMT00Dined on 11/25/2013We lived the food and the staff we're friendly and attentive without being invasive. We will definitely return to try more dishesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aladdin's is a gemKikiVIPDined on 11/11/2013My husband and I enjoyed our dining experience at Aladdin's very much. The Lebanese food was excellent - the best hummus and baklava we have ever had. The Ali Baba pita pitza was delicious. The server was very welcoming and helpful. And the prices were very reasonable. A perfect place for couples, for groups, for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh food in an informal settingDoorDined on 9/28/2013The food is always good at Aladdin's, made fresh and served hot. It has a broad selection of choices for the vegetarians in our crowd. My favorites include the tuna wrap -- made with tuna steak, not the canned stuff -- and the smoothies. They have wine and beer as well. We rarely have room for the desserts that look so good in the case, but last night the manager gave us some pistachio baklava to take home.Special Features:
- A little gem in Shirlington!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/13/2013Not your average Kabob place, Aladdin's Eatery has such a deverse menu and the quality of the food is superb! I will be coming back many more times. What a gem for the crown of the Shirlington restaurant scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.