906 Christian St
Philadelphia, PA 19147Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.al-zaytouna.com/home.html
- Phone: 2155745040
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Delivery, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Takeout
A word from Al Zaytouna
Al Zaytouna is the place to experience a casual comfortable dining experience in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. You'll feel like you're dining in your own home but you won’t have to do the dishes. Al Zaytouna’s menu is inspired by the flavors of the Mediterranean cuisine. The food is fresh and healthy with a variety selection of seafood, Kabobs, Vegetarian Dishes….Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Al Zaytouna reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance2.4Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (3)great for lunch (2)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Terrible restaurantBKmomVIPDined on 9/7/2014Not only is the food sub par, over cooked, and not very tasty, but they refused to accept our Opentable dinner cheque for $20. They are obligated to do this according to their contract with Opentable, but that didn't matter. We will never go back. Too many better restaurants in the area.
- Good food, generous portionsTarzansgirlVIPDined on 6/6/2014Went here with a group of 8 for my birthday....the hummus is the best In town and the portions are INSANE. you WILL need a doggy bag!Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the Al Zaytouna reviews archive.
- Best byo I've been toJackieVIPDined on 4/10/2014I absolutely adored this restaurant. I went with a group of 15 friends for a "ladies night." The food was completely excellent and the owner was delightful. We were waited on attentively, and the entire group had a blast. The owner even gave my friend a free baklava when she was proud of finishing an entire Branzino. He also offered to take several pictures of our group. I know that the restaurant does a great takeout business, but I would highly recommend dining in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice surprisebethandcoDined on 12/7/2013Being unfamiliar with this restaurant, we were happily surprised. The food was quite good. It was a cold Saturday night and no one else was in the place from 8 pm on when we were there. I guess they do a big takeout business. But the food was worth coming there for, the place was simple but inviting, and we enjoyed it very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.