Al Dente - Foxwoods Resort Casino
350 Trolley Line Blvd
Mashantucket, CT 06338Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Al Dente - Foxwoods Resort Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.foxwoods.com/
- Phone: (800) 369-9663
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Southern
- Executive Chef: Edward Allen
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Check Foxwoods.com for some great upcoming shows.
- Special Events: Chef's Table once a month. Join us for a five course journey paired with wine.
A word from Al Dente - Foxwoods Resort Casino
Italian cuisine is a very passionate cuisine that prides itself on cultivating the freshest ingredients to shine through. Our goal at Al Dente is to provide you with that passion and freshness along with excellent, knowledgeable service, from a menu that brings our own unique preparations to some of Italy's classic dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Al Dente - Foxwoods Resort Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (36)romantic (28)fit for foodies (17)notable wine list (14)good for groups (11)late-night find (4)hot spot (3)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Good restaurantrock7627Dined on 7/4/2014Enjoyed the evening very much. Thet made a dish that was not on the menu for my wife and she loved it.Special Features:
- Definition of UpscaleKTTTDined on 7/4/2014Great Food - Great Drinks and WIne list - nothing disappointed. Everything we ordered from Appetizer to main courses were all that we expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinnerteresaVIPDined on 7/3/2014We had a nice dinner. The service was beyond outstanding. It was personable and responsive. I will repeat next time I am at Foxwoods.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DiningDuoDined on 7/2/2014Disappointed with Al Dente. Long wait for wait staff following being seated even though restaurant was relatively empty. Long wait for second drink order. Wife's dinner was over-cooked and sent back with her second dinner arriving when I was almost finished. My salmon was the evening's special even though I ordered the menu version...but I did not point that out for fear that our meal would never end! A poor comparison to David Burke Prime next store which we ate at the night before which was fantastic.
- Disappointingbps145VIPDined on 6/29/2014We are group of 4 looking for a nice dinner before a concert. While I understand the restaurant was crowded, it took a very long time for our food to arrive and the waitress was no where to be seen. When the food arrived, two of the entrees were cold and the third, salmon was raw. Only one of the entrees was up to par. On a positive note the manager was very accomodating. He apologized and took care of the meal.
- A Surprise FindluvtoeatVIPDined on 6/22/2014This was our first time dining at Al Dente. I am happy to report the food was excellent, the service was terrific and the brunch was also very good. When I booked the restaurant, I was skeptical, but after trying their eggplant, the brunch and the their bread...we will be back! Great food! Choose this restaurant when at Foxwoods for Italian food.Special Features:
- MaryannLuv2dineDined on 6/19/2014We were there on a Thursday night. Didn't need a reservation as it was pretty quiet at the casino. Food was very good and they had a special 1/2 off any bottle of wine. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- shrimp n salmon specialCocoSmoothjDined on 6/13/2014Enjoyed it thoroughly. Great portion. A little slow on the service side. In addition, I requested a special bday dessert and it was not addressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- korKoryDined on 6/1/2014I'd and service was excellent. Cant wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a wonderful birthday dinnerMickeyDined on 5/31/2014I was very pleased w the service at Al Dente. They were very accommodating. Initially we had reservations for 6 and it expanded to 8, but it was no issue at all - thankfully because the food was amazing and I would have been upset to have no been able to dine there for my birthday. Their martinis are delicious! And the servers were all presentable and professional, even though we were rowdy. Great place to have a nice dinner w friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMichDined on 5/25/2014Staff was exceptional food was great! Best place to celebrate something special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Italian Restaurant in TownccubedDined on 5/23/2014We really enjoyed our visit again to Al Dente. We make it a point to visit at least once each time we visit Foxwoods. We enjoy the ambiance, the wait staff and the overall feeling of family there. The menu is always great and generous. If one wants a nice Italian restaurant in a nostalgic setting this is the one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ladies & gentlemen- not really hipfoodisloveDined on 5/14/2014This is probably good for an over priced ladies lunch, or maybe the over 65 set. I may have not ordered correctly, but this menu doesn't fit my preferences. The salmon was over cooked for my taste, but the greens beneath them were very nice. With David Burke right next store, I would always choose that if available.Special Features:
- Fine experienceMarciGVIPDined on 5/14/2014Every year I have to come to Foxwoods for an industry trade show. The highlight of my trip is to dine at CraftSteak, but much to our dismay, we found out it had closed. On a whim and based on good reviews, we decided to try Al Dente. We were very pleasantly surprised. I can't say that the meal was "memorable," but the service was excellent, they were extremely accommodating and the food was very good. I would definitely recommend!Special Features:
- al dente is excellentevanessaDined on 5/10/2014Really enjoyed our dinner at Al Dente. The appetizers, pasta fagioli was good, not great, there was an odd taste that I did not recognize and it did not add anything good to the soup. The Caesar salad was one of the best ever. Ribeye steak was cooked just perfectly. had the special Cavatelli dish. Delicious! Tossed with braised veal, asparagus, peas and a mushroom ragu with mascarpone. So very good. The cappucino was very good and the coffee gelato and lemon sorbetto were both good pleasing desserts. The waiter and his helper were very nice and attentive. Thoroughly enjoyed our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining with friendsnavymomDined on 4/17/2014Have eaten at Al Dente quite a few times. I have never been disappointed. The staff is courteous and prompt. Food is very good. Will go again.Special Features:
- Nice quiet restaurant at the casinoGabby9945Dined on 10/6/2013Al Dente is a great Italian restaurant at the casino. The food is always solid and I think the portions are very large for the price you pay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was an such a great time,HappyDined on 8/24/2013Was an such a great time, great food, service, and the manager really went above and beyond! Thank you for making our day special!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Service!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/18/2013The food is excellent and the service is fantastic! They will accommodate all of your Italian needs!! Never have had a bad experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Nice Taste Of Italy!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2013The food was delicious as always, from appetizers to desserts. I will deinitely be back soon.Special Features:
- The food selections are somewhatbmortsDined on 6/19/2013The food selections are somewhat limited. There were a few specials. Food was good overall. Service was attentive but not rushed. Ambiance was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.