Agave Latin Bistro
830 W Sprague Ave
Spokane, WA 99201Neighborhood:
Latin AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Agave Latin Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://agavebistro.com/
- Phone: 5094739180
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wine
A word from Agave Latin Bistro
In the heart of downtown Spokane, across from the historic Davenport Hotel, Agave Latin Bistro offers an eclectic selection of top-shelf tequilas, liquors and wines as part of an unforgettable fine-dining experience. Sergio and Mayra De Leon have taken authentic Latin cuisine and elevated it to offer the ultimate upscale culinary adventure. With such panache, Agave has served guests like Ray Liotta, Antonio Banderas and Kristi Yamaguchi to name just a few. We are excited to share Agave’s newly-remodeled elegance as you enjoy our: De Leon tortillas made fresh daily , Fire-roasted Pico de Gallo served with every meal, Made-to-order smoked paprika tortilla chips, Late night, affordable tapas menu & Comfortable and relaxing ambiance.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Agave Latin Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Excellent food...fawuVIPDined on 2/22/2014..and very friendly service during our family dinner with 2 smaller kids. A positive surprise. Would definitely go there again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grimm and overrated restaurantGrmz09Dined on 1/27/2014We arrived early and a waitress immediately seated us. I explained that we had a reservation through Open Table. She seemed nonplussed by the name. We asked to use the restroom. She pointed towards the back and walked away. The bathrooms were dirty, with no soap or hot water to wash our hands. It immediately made us dubious of the sanitary conditions of the staff and the chef/cook. Upon returning to our table, I mention again Open Table and my name. She seemed puzzled, then handed us the menus. We immediately noticed that the restaurant was extremely cold , so we asked why? She shrugged and said, that maybe the heater is broken, then placed two dirty glasses of water before us. We decided then that we should leave. We tipped her and left.
- Satisfied CustomerMaryJDined on 12/17/2013We had never been to Agave until recently. We met a friend there and had a very quiet and delicious dinner. Our server was excellent and provided terrific service from start to finish. May I recommend the Cilantro/jalapeno margarita? A few of us had this and it was fantastic! I would go back again for that alone! Between all of us, we had tacos and stuffed peppers. Everything was tasty, but my husband was disappointed with the small size of the taco shells. Other than that, it was a very good dining experience overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- decent latin style foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/6/2013Found the food to be better than average for such restaurants. Very courteous wait staff. Perfect location for events at Fox theater.I would recommend this to a friend.