Agave - Las Vegas
10820 W. Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89135Neighborhood:
Contemporary MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Agave - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.agavelasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7022143500
- Hours of Operation:
Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner. Sun - Wed 11am - 11pm / Thursday 11am - 1am / Friday & Saturday 11am - 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, Contemporary Mexican
- Executive Chef: Matthew Silverman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Agave features an authentic street cart that serves many different types of tacos and other Mexican favorites. This taco cart can be used for anywhere from 15 to 2000 people - on or off-site.
Please contact Patrick Bryant (702) 214-5577 / email@example.com
- Private Party Facilities: From buffet to multi-course meals paired with margaritas made with 100% blue-agave tequilas, Agave's event team takes pride in creating options for almost any budget and taste. Rest assured, guests will be delighted with Agave's take on traditional Mexican cuisine and inspired dishes.
- Private Party Contact: Amanda Gaudelet, Special Events Manager 8886415735
- Entertainment: Live music on special occasions such as Mexican holidays.
- Special Events: Agave's beautifually appointed patio is the perfect place for large or small events. The patio can be sectioned to create the appropriate amount of space for your event.
Agave's interior also has many sections where large paties can come together.
A word from Agave - Las Vegas
Agave redefines the conventional Mexican dining experience by combining the radiant flavors and handcrafted care of traditional Mexican cuisine with a modern twist. Executive Chef Matthew Silverman has created an authentic Mexican menu with a contemporary polish all presented in a traditional Mexican setting. The restaurant's dynamic architecture is reminiscent of a palapa; a structure found in the tropical resorts of Mexico, complete with a thatched roof and vibrant colors. The restaurant’s intimate patio is the perfect place to enjoy one of Agave’s award winning margaritas. Agave takes its name from the plant used to make tequila in the region of Tequila, Mexico. The restaurant features a bar centered in the heart of the restaurant, which boasts over 80 – 100% blue agave tequilas and encourages guests to sample the distinct flavors of each.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Agave - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Won't ever go there again,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/9/2012Won't ever go there again, the food was very disappointing but the restaurant and our waitress was adorable.
- This is a favorite of mine.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2012This is a favorite of mine. The food was great as always. This time, however, the service was sub-par. Our waitress was flat out terrible. She never re-filled the drinks and only stopped by to take the order and drop the check.
- Best chili Relleno ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/26/2012The vegetarian chili Relleno is the best I have ever experienced and is my all time favorite Mexican food choice. The mole sauce is to die for! Great Margaritas too!Special Features:
- A fun place to go!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/25/2012Love, love, love the decor! It was my first visit to the restaurant, and I had chicken tacos; they were good. I would've liked a crispy flour tortilla with cheese, but it wasn't on the menu. The service was good. I live on the other side of town, so it may be a while before I'm back, but I definitely recommend Agave.Special Features:
- Viva AgaveJCBStGeorgeDined on 9/21/2012Agave has wonderful Mexican style food along with great margaritas and other exotic drinks. We have been there many times and it has not disappointed. Our most recent trip there included guests from out of town who thoroughly enjoyed their experience. If you want good food and want to have some fun, Agave is a great place.Special Features:
- UnimpressiveOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2012The " new & improved" Agave with their updated menu Makes me miss the old Agave. I have eaten there 3 times since the revision & have been unimpressed with all the dishes. Also, they need to put the duck quesadilla back on the menu. I probably won't eat there again for a long time if ever.Special Features:
- Food from the kitchen wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/8/2012Food from the kitchen was slow. Chips tasted stale. Salsas were strange. Not our type of mexican food. We would not return
- IT WAS OUR FIRST TIME EATINGOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/5/2012IT WAS OUR FIRST TIME EATING AT AGAVE.WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH THE ENTIRE DINNER EXPERIENCE.THE FOOD WAS AMAZING AND THE WAITSTAFF WAS EXCEPTIONAL. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GOING.Special Features:
- The Mexican chocolate cremehzleyesVIPDined on 9/5/2012The Mexican chocolate creme brule was interesting. It was something new for me and tasty.Special Features:
- We ordered the fajatas butLarryDined on 9/3/2012We ordered the fajatas but there was far too many vegatables and far too less meat. The tortillas got cold quickly since they were not in a container to keep them warm.
- Won't Be Back!CttwinsVIPDined on 8/30/2012Multiple problems-wrong order, requests not met for dressing on the side, wrong dessert brought, questions with the check, overall poor service. Food was not outstanding enough to bring me back with the poor service. Paper napkins, asked to keep the silverware I used for my salad and other things means I won't be back. My memory of the other time I had been there was that it was a classier place- I was wrong. It was an embarrassment, since I brought guests for an engagement celebration.Special Features:
- I dined at the bar, whichsnoopy70Dined on 8/29/2012I dined at the bar, which has always been encouraged at Agave. I wasn't offered chips and salsa after ordering food, but did get it eventually. My meal took a long time and the bartender offered me a free dessert. The shrimp and crab enchilada entree was OK, but there were too many tortillas and the sauce didn't complement the seafood. The dessert was delicious. I had the tres leche milk cake and would order it again. The rock shrimp relleno was also delicious. Stick with appetizers and desserts.
- Amazing tacos. Such a cuteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/21/2012Amazing tacos. Such a cute place. Really fresh ingredients.Special Features:
- We are very attached to thisSmashVIPDined on 8/17/2012We are very attached to this restaurant and it never fails to please us.Special Features:
- Best fajitas in town madeCoppersandDined on 8/12/2012Best fajitas in town made with filet mignon. Have been there several times now. Food is always good but service is hit or miss.Special Features:
- Food and Margarita's wereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/11/2012Food and Margarita's were all very good! Great place! Will go back again!
- This is one of our favoriteSmashVIPDined on 8/8/2012This is one of our favorite places to eat. It is a must to frequent when we are in town.Special Features:
- Food was not the best in MexicanOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2012Food was not the best in Mexican genre. Very dark and not alot of ambiance.
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/6/2012The food and service were great. Best in price range!Special Features:
- We went during happy hourOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/25/2012We went during happy hour on a wednesday and the food and drinks were great! The service was very poor. I could not find our waitress or any waitress for that matter to refill water, get extra napkins, etc I ended up just walking up to the bar and asking them for things. She came around once to get our drinks and a second time to get our order. We even had to find her in the restaurant just to get our check. We will probably try Agave again because the food is so good and perhaps they were short staffed that particular day. But it has one more chance, and if its a bad experience then we will get dinner somewhere else.
- Good for a chainfoodiegrandmaDined on 7/24/2012Creative New Mexican view of mexican food. Appreciated the vegetarian dishes. The sopapillas were NOT authentic.
- We frequent Agave often.SmashVIPDined on 7/19/2012We frequent Agave often. This trip, friends from Canada were visiting and they were my guests. We had an absolutely delightful lunch - trying several appetizers and sharing them. The guacamole with chiptloes is always my favorite, but for the first time, we tried the fajitas (shrimp and chicken). The best fajitas I ever tasted. Our waiter was Francisco and I hope next trip he will be there. I will ask for him.Special Features:
- Agave continues to be my favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/11/2012Agave continues to be my favorite restaurant in Las Vegas, hands down. The atmosphere and food are very authentic. I am a huge fan of the blue corn chicken enchiladas. Great food selection and a extensive tequila menu. This is truly one of those rare gems.Special Features:
- We had a great time. KimberlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/10/2012We had a great time. Kimberly our server was awesome. She did everything we asked for. We are going to go there the next time we are in Vegas.Special Features:
- Ineptitude at a new levelOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/23/2012I've always loved the ambience and character of Agave, and the food is well done too. However as soon as you enter the restaurant, the service goes to shambles. I had the impression that no one in the building has ever worked in a restaurant before- as the hosts made us wait ten minutes while standing in front of our table, only to have a busser recklessly clean the table, leaving food all over the seats and table- with missing silverware and napkins. Then the waitress forgot about us and seemed oddly spacey throughout the evening. At the end of the meal we asked for our half eaten food to be boxed up but the busser cleared it off and threw it away. The entire evening was clearly odd, as if these people had no idea what they were doing.
- PLeasant Enough.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/16/2012The food was fresh and flavorful as always. Excellent margarita's! The service was a bit slow. Overall a pleasant experience. Enjoy going there an would definitely return (as I have many times before). The only misstep came after in regards to my Open Table reservation. I received an e-mail from Open Table stating that I had been a "no show" and did not honor my reservation made through them. I obviously did honor my reservation. The restaurant hostesses as there were a couple seemed to be at a loss at what to do with people coming in and seating them. So it doesn't surprise me that my reservation was not properly dealt with on their end via the e-mail from Open Table. This would be my only complaint. Very un-organized up front!Special Features:
- we ate outside so it was lightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/16/2012we ate outside so it was light and quiet.......we enjoyed the meal and service.Special Features:
- Agave has very good food andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/9/2012Agave has very good food and great margaritas! The staff is very friendly and attentive.Special Features:
- very disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/13/2012The food was not good at all! We were there with 10 members of our family and we had different food. The filet mignon was not even filet.
- Went on a Monday so the placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/30/2012Went on a Monday so the place was not busy at all but the music was super loud, but the drinks food and service were great. Will be going againSpecial Features:
- Agave is a nice Mexican restaurantTinkDined on 4/14/2012Agave is a nice Mexican restaurant with plenty of great food choices! Their tequilla choices are outstanding.Special Features:
- It was our second time atOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/11/2012It was our second time at Agave. It was a weeknight in the suburbs so the place was pretty quiet/empty. But service was attentive and the food and drinks were really good. The menu isn't the standard typical Mexican restaurant menu. It's slightly different...seems more modern/gourmet. I can't really figure out how to explain it but I'll say the dishes aren't all covered in fat/lard/cheese like so many Mexican restaurants I've been to. They have 3 different salsas to go with the complimentary chips and all are tasty. The kids were happy that hamburgers are on the kids menu in addition to tacos and burritos. Would definitely go back and recommend it.Special Features:
- Decent Mexican food greatMundeleinMikeVIPDined on 3/31/2012Decent Mexican food great guacamole and a real nice patio.Special Features:
- Everything we ate was doctoredOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/22/2012Everything we ate was doctored up food from a can or package. Their beans are nothing more than plain Ranch Style Beans with some cheese on top. I could have made this food, better had I done it at home. Very displease and will never go back.
- Not Worth the WaitOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/19/2012It took 20 minutes before a server came to out table. 20 minutes more before our water glasses were filled. Over 1 hour before our meal was served. Pathetic! Although the food was very good, we all lost our appetite. Stay away from this place until they can get their act together,
- A Great FindRonFDined on 2/16/2012Enjoyed the ambiance and the great food. The portions were generious and the food was delicious. This was a great find!Special Features:
- I order from the appetizersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012I order from the appetizers section of the menu. I had Shrimp Chille Relleno which was good. But, their tortilla soup could have been great if it wasn't too salty. Their margaritas are good. And the atmosphere was good, good music and not too loud.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/13/2012As always, we had a great experience at Agave. The food is exceptional and they have an extensive list of top shelf tequilas for those that enjoy them. Dining there is definitely something that is on our list of things to do while in Vegas and we would highly recommend them.Special Features:
- Great service from our waitress.AnubostonchicagoDined on 2/3/2012Great service from our waitress. She was very attentive and proactive. Food was good-- Shrimp tacos great anD pescado verde also very tasty Nice, casual atmosphere. Would recommend for families, groupsSpecial Features:
- The staff is always friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/14/2012The staff is always friendly and helpful. The food is fantastic! We love bringing friends to Agave, great drinks and ambience.Special Features: