Agave Cocina & Tequilas
1048 Northeast Park Drive
Issaquah, WA 98029Neighborhood:
Contemporary MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Agave Cocina & Tequilas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.agaverest.com/
- Phone: 4253698900
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM - 3:00PM.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00PM - 10:00PM. Friday - Saturday: 3:00PM - 12:00AM.
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican, Contemporary Mexican
- Executive Chef: Leslly and Luis
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Move the party from our place to yours. Agave catering service is available in Issaquah and Redmond locations.When the party is at your house, your guests can enjoy the taste of wonderful Agave Cocina cuisine with our festive appetizer platters and entrees. We can help you select the perfect appetizer platter or create a menu to fit your occasion and customize it for your needs. Ordering is easy and convenient. Call us to get started!
A word from Agave Cocina & Tequilas
Welcome to Agave Cocina & Cantina! We serve contemporary Mexican food. Hand-crafted using fresh, natural ingredients, no preservatives, trans fats or lard. Sustainable seafood, free-range, hormone-free chicken, beef, eggs, rice & beans.The menu offerings are rooted in “traditional Mexican food” but adjusted to today’s tastes and eating styles. Today, people are converting their dining habits to the taste of a multitude of flavors and textures and so the smaller plates are a more in demand. In addition people are desirous of “affordability”. Again small plates are the answer. The ingredients are fresh, natural, and free of preservatives, trans-fats or lard. Organic is used when possible. We make all of the food from scratch to include the sauces, fillings, tortillas, and guacamole. Everything is cooked to order to have the optimum of flavor and texture. We welcome you to enjoy our offerings and ask you to make suggestions and comments. We look forward to serving you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Agave Cocina & Tequilas reviews from OpenTable diners
- Menu better than the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/21/2013The menu reads really well, but the actual food is not nearly as good. We went for brunch and everything was boring. The jalapeno chorizo gravy sounded great but was blander than a diner sausage gravy. Just because it is in the suburbs doesn't mean people don't want flavor.Special Features:
- Fun spot to try a differentOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/17/2013Fun spot to try a different take on Mexican food. Attentive staff, convenient location, modern look.
- The menu was fabulous. LotscelchuVIPDined on 10/28/2012The menu was fabulous. Lots of specialties and not as much of the "typical" mexican fare. My meal was fantastic, and my wife has eaten here several times and has always been pleased with the food. I would say this is the best place to eat in Issaquah Highlands, and one of the best in the Issaquah area. I'll definitely be back!Special Features:
- Good valueDamayVIPDined on 10/24/2012Quiet neighborhood location, but very good Mexican food.....and great Margaritas! The green salsa with the chips was outstanding and the carnitas particularly flavorful. Could have wished for a more generous guacamole serving, but then again I hadn't tested the system and asked for more. A good value place for good foodSpecial Features:
- The food at Agave is veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/28/2012The food at Agave is very fresh and well presented; however, the flavors are bland and lacking authenticity. It is okay if you are not expecting Mexican or TexMex. The staff are great.Special Features:
- Great food-homemade, authentic.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/6/2012Great food-homemade, authentic. Would definitely go back. Service not bad but not what I would call very good. Went for lunch and I don't think they were fully staffed for the day yet.Special Features:
- Great food & atmosphere but chillyDanfenDined on 1/5/2012Agave is a small restaurant with what a slightly contemporary take on traditional Mexican food. The prices are quite reasonable, the atmosphere is hip and the food is great. We love the Carne Asada and Skinny Margarita made with lime and agave syrup. Try to get a seat away from the doors or plan to keep your jacket on.Special Features: