Agave Cocina & Cantina
17158 Redmond Way #180
Redmond, WA 98052Neighborhood:
Contemporary MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Agave Cocina & Cantina
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://agaverest.com/
- Phone: 4258818252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM - 3:00PM.
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00PM - 10:00PM. Friday - Saturday: 3:00PM - 12:00AM.
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00AM - 3:00PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican, Contemporary Mexican
- Executive Chef: Leslly and Miguel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Move the party from our place to yours. Agave catering service is available in Issaquah and Redmond locations.When the party is at your house, your guests can enjoy the taste of wonderful Agave Cocina cuisine with our festive appetizer platters and entrees. We can help you select the perfect appetizer platter or create a menu to fit your occasion and customize it for your needs. Ordering is easy and convenient. Call us to get started!
- Private Party Facilities: Agave Cocina and Cantina in Redmond is the perfect setting for a festive and memorable event. Reserve our private dining area for up to 32 guests. You can also host a larger party in the dining room, or plan a cocktail party in our elegant bar. Whatever your needs, Agave will help you host the perfect gathering. To complete your celebration, you can pre-order a menu for your gathering or your guests can order individually from our menu. Favorite dates fill up early so call Agave Cocina in Redmond at 425.881.8252 to reserve your preferred date.
- Private Party Contact: Ask for a Manager 4258818252
A word from Agave Cocina & Cantina
Welcome to Agave Cocina & Cantina! We serve contemporary Mexican food. Hand-crafted using fresh, natural ingredients, no preservatives, trans fats or lard. Sustainable seafood, free-range, hormone-free chicken, beef, eggs, rice & beans.The menu offerings are rooted in “traditional Mexican food” but adjusted to today’s tastes and eating styles. Today, people are converting their dining habits to the taste of a multitude of flavors and textures and so the smaller plates are a more in demand. In addition people are desirous of “affordability”. Again small plates are the answer. The ingredients are fresh, natural, and free of preservatives, trans-fats or lard. Organic is used when possible. We make all of the food from scratch to include the sauces, fillings, tortillas, and guacamole. Everything is cooked to order to have the optimum of flavor and texture. We welcome you to enjoy our offerings and ask you to make suggestions and comments. We look forward to serving you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Agave Cocina & Cantina reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/6/2013Was pretty quiet evening at Agave which worked perfectly for us to catch up the last 25 years over dinner. Drinks were good and the food was great. Service was good and we enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love this restaurant! WeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/12/2013We love this restaurant! We had reservations for 10:45 on Mothers Day only to get there and find they weren't even open until 11:00. Did wind up going elsewhere that morning but have always had great food here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good meal- However, wasmommioVIPDined on 12/18/2012good meal- However, was seated at a booth near the door on a cold windy night. We got blasted with coldness every time the door opened which was frequently Will ask not to be seated there again.Special Features:
- A healthy twist on MexicanOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/2/2012this place is a real surprise tucked away in a strip mall. Once inside, the atmosphere is upscale Mexican and the food choices are above average and a healthy take on a traditional menu. There are side choices of garlic spinach and roasted asparagus, to name a few. The jicama salad is also an outstanding choice!Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/9/2012Based on the menu and reviews, we were excited to try this restaurant. However, the music in the restaurant was terribly loud and uncomfortable, and the food was not great and quite bland. Our kids liked their food, though. The table service was pretty good, but it took about 5 minutes for someone to notice us waiting for a table in the almost empty restaurant.Special Features:
- The food is generous and theOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/11/2012The food is generous and the wait staff very friendly.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, and bettermakopoeticDined on 2/14/2012Great atmosphere, and better food. Had the Butternyt Squash Burrito. Delish! Liked it so much went back for dinner on Sat. night!Special Features: