Agave Cocina & Cantina - Redmond
17158 Redmond Way #180
Redmond, WA 98052Neighborhood:
Contemporary MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Agave Cocina & Cantina - Redmond
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://agaverest.com/
- Phone: (425) 881-8252
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM - 3:00PM
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00PM - 10:00PM, Friday - Saturday: 3:00PM - 12:00AM
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00AM - 3:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Regional Mexican, Vegetarian / Vegan, Contemporary Mexican
- Executive Chef: Julian Ramos
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Let us bring the Fiesta to your home or office. Our entire menu and custom menus are available for fully catered events. We offer food, service, drinks and event planning. pick-up or delivery.
- Private Party Facilities: Fully private space, room (with natural daylight) or buyout of entire restaurant. Small groups to 130 sit-down.
- Private Party Contact: Julian Ramos 4258818252
A word from Agave Cocina & Cantina - Redmond
AGAVE COCINA & CANTINA - MEXICAN FOOD IN REDMOND - BEAR CREEK SHOPPING CENTER Agave serves contemporary Mexican food. Hand-crafted using fresh, natural ingredients, no preservatives, trans fats or lard. Sustainable seafood, free-range, hormone-free chicken, beef, eggs. The menu offerings are rooted in "traditional Mexican food" but adjusted to today's tastes and eating styles. Made to order, organic and local when possible, seasonal,affordable and quick. Full bar, home of the Agave signature Margarita and over 160 sipping tequilas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Agave Cocina & Cantina - Redmond reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/6/2013Was pretty quiet evening at Agave which worked perfectly for us to catch up the last 25 years over dinner. Drinks were good and the food was great. Service was good and we enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love this restaurant! WeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/12/2013We love this restaurant! We had reservations for 10:45 on Mothers Day only to get there and find they weren't even open until 11:00. Did wind up going elsewhere that morning but have always had great food here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good meal- However, wasmommioVIPDined on 12/18/2012good meal- However, was seated at a booth near the door on a cold windy night. We got blasted with coldness every time the door opened which was frequently Will ask not to be seated there again.Special Features:
- A healthy twist on MexicanOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/2/2012this place is a real surprise tucked away in a strip mall. Once inside, the atmosphere is upscale Mexican and the food choices are above average and a healthy take on a traditional menu. There are side choices of garlic spinach and roasted asparagus, to name a few. The jicama salad is also an outstanding choice!Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/9/2012Based on the menu and reviews, we were excited to try this restaurant. However, the music in the restaurant was terribly loud and uncomfortable, and the food was not great and quite bland. Our kids liked their food, though. The table service was pretty good, but it took about 5 minutes for someone to notice us waiting for a table in the almost empty restaurant.Special Features:
- The food is generous and theOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/11/2012The food is generous and the wait staff very friendly.Special Features:
- Great atmosphere, and bettermakopoeticDined on 2/14/2012Great atmosphere, and better food. Had the Butternyt Squash Burrito. Delish! Liked it so much went back for dinner on Sat. night!Special Features: