Adriatico Trattoria Italiana
2417 Edgewater Dr.
Orlando, FL 32804Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Adriatico Trattoria Italiana
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.adriatico-trattoria.com/
- Phone: 4074280044
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday:11:30AM - 2:00PM.
Dinner:Monday - Saturday: 5:30PM - 10:00PM.
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Marco Cudazzo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Special catering menu now available. Try our deliciously prepared meals the next time you gather with family, friends and coworkers!
A word from Adriatico Trattoria Italiana
Owner-Chef Marco Cudazzo and his lovely wife Rosetta take great pride in their quaint dining establishment. Born in the city of Ortona, Italy, on the Adriatic Sea, Chef Marco Cudazzo knows cuisine. Through his many years of culinary experience, he brings true Italian, time inspired recipes and traditions to College Park, Florida! Old world cuisine demands the best ingredients available ... the finest cuts of meat, the freshest seafood, and in-season vegetables are chosen for freshness and flavor. The fresh pasta is exquisite. Each entree is individually prepared with the magic touch of this refined chef. Our entire staff welcomes you to Adriatico Trattoria Italiana! The philosophy of our service is to exceed the guest"s expectations each visit. This a not a goal we take lightly and is one that could never be accomplished without hard work from our exceptional staff, from the kitchen to the dining room!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Adriatico Trattoria Italiana reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (11)special occasion (6)romantic (4)fit for foodies (3)great for outdoor dining (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Superb eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/22/2014When we arrived, the table was reserved and ready. The service was impeccable at all times. We ordered a bottle of Prosecco and they had run out of coolers. However, our server took the initiative to take the bottle to the bar's fridge and was very diligent refilling our glasses. The Paccheri Amalfi were superb; the portion was on the small side but very filling, and the sauce was subtle enough to let the shrimp shine through. The bone-in veal chop with mushrooms was out of this world.Special Features:
- pasta bolgneseBeatriceDined on 8/20/2014I have a thing about Italian food; especially pasta. If I am going to have a plate of noodles and meats they better be fresh. The food was better than I anticipated. I had a bowl of lentil soup to start, split a salad with my girlfriend then had a bowl of their pasta bolognese. It was just enough food, pasta was delicious. I met the nice owners and was surprised the small restaurant had been there for 7 year's. I pass it every week. Glad I stopped in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like a trip to ItaliaHausDoctorDined on 8/7/2014Great neighborhood find! Good food, very nice people and small but quaint surroundings. Veal scallopine was delicious. Salmon dish as well. Carpaccio was a work of art. Real tiramasou. What is not to like?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian restaurant in OrlandoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014This is by far the best Italian restaurant that I have tried in Orlando. The food is authentic Italian, not Italian-American. I have been here 5 or 6 times and have never had a dish that I didn't enjoy. You can't go wrong with any of the pasta dishes; my favorite is the linguini with clams.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/17/2014Very enjoyable.Great food.Wonderful to have owners on premises.Special Features:
- The following 107 reviews are from the Adriatico Trattoria Italiana reviews archive.
- Molto bene!!!Patriots2013VIPDined on 4/21/2014Food and favors delighted us. We just came back fr Italy and we had high expectations and they delivered. We were all impressed with the food. Well done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A disappointment this timeHembryBembryDined on 4/12/2014Adriatico is one of my favorite restaurants, and, lucky for me, is only about 6 blocks from my house. On this occasion I spent all day looking forward to enjoying my dinner at this neighborhood gem. I have dined there a dozen times, always enjoying the food, the atmosphere and the attentive but not smothering service. This time, however, my guest and I were disappointed: Both of entrees were quite salty! Our server said the chef doesn't use extra salt in the preparation of the food. But he also said we weren't the first to make that complaint. I don't know how the salt got there, but there was way too much of it. Thankfully, this was a first for me. Next time, before ordering, I'll throw salt over my shoulder. Just for luck.Special Features:
- Great Food, Great PeopleSharonDined on 3/19/2014This is truly the best Italian restaurant in the Orlando area. A very authentic, family-style restaurant. I definitely recommend the calamaretti and carciofini mamma mia for appetizers, gnocchi bolognese for the entree, and berry pannacotta for dessert. The owner, Rosetta, is a sweetheart, and she talks to and gets to know every guest that sets foot in the door. Everything was amazing, and I will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I know it is a family restaurant,UnhappyVIPDined on 3/13/2014I know it is a family restaurant, but this was my second visit, but I do not think the food was very good. Cream sauce good, but very small shrimp w/ pasta for $18.50 was not fair value; chicken dish was ho-hum bland.
- We were very happy with theAnilDined on 3/7/2014We were very happy with the excellent service provided. My friend speaks Italian and the owner and her had a wonderful time talking. They accommodated our request for dinner with items that were not on the menu. We would go there next time when we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find on Edgewater DriveFoodloverVIPDined on 2/22/2014We found this restaurant on Open Table and we had a great dinner. We had 2 of the evening specials, a grouper and a veal shank special. Wonderful and we will go back. Parking in the rear of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better four than twoDineoftenVIPDined on 2/15/2014Couples get seated in the middle of the room so it's best to go with four people in your party for the best experience. Over zealous waiters bump into the couple tables far too often. Wait staff likes to push service to get more turns so you have to slow them down or you'll be out in less than an hour. Food is great and makes up for any negativity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous Italian CuisineFreddyClaytonDined on 2/13/2014My wife and I love Adriatico. We went there to celebrate Valentines Day last week, and it was as good as always. The Caesar salad was fresh and perfectly seasoned, and my grouper was delicious, as was my wife's salmon. We can recommend Adriatico very enthusiastically. It is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EVERYTHING WAS UNBELIEVABLE.BobarboyVIPDined on 2/3/2014EVERYTHING WAS UNBELIEVABLE. BEST MEAL OF OUR VACATION, WORTH THE HALF-HOUR DRIVE. finish with any dessert, home made.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/30/2014We fully enjoyed dinning here. The veal was fantastic.Special Features:
- Second time in two weeksmooresongsDined on 1/24/2014We enjoyed last week so much that we brought four friends with us this time. The food did not disappoint...every dish was relished and every bite was consumed. Last week, there were very few other diners. This week, it was packed. I was glad we made a reservation! The noise level was a bit high with the max capacity, but we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly and will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MikestjDined on 1/24/2014We were there for a business trip and do not enjoy chain restaurants. We searched this one out and there was zero disappointment. We were greeted by the service and hospitality. I almost cant wait to head back for business to eat here again.Special Features:
- As close as it gets to the real feemnwildVIPDined on 1/18/2014Small, intimate, friendly with the chef owner at the pass through. No pressure to hurry eat and leave. I've been looking for a close experience to similar to a family restaurant in Italy. This is about as close to the feel as I have found in Orlando.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night OutmooresongsDined on 1/17/2014We met another couple for dinner here. All four entrees were very good. Service was attentive, but not disruptive. It was too cold to eat outside this evening, but we have done that before and enjoyed the College Park scene very much. We will go back to Adriatico's. Enjoyed the evening and the food was excellent.Special Features:
- New Years EveVaniDined on 12/31/2013A horrible experience the dec.31,we made the reservation from Miami,the attention of the waiter was very bad if he did not want to work that day he should have just stayed at home.They have not wines offered in the menu,then do not show the wine menu.
- Italy AwaitsFoodieRoksDined on 12/31/2013This is such a great place. Italy here in Orlando FL.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Italian FooderinbreezeDined on 12/28/2013The best chicken parmigiana I have had in Orlando. Other dishes are uniformly excellent as well. Good idea to make reservations on a weekend night because it is popular. Corvo is a great wine choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Run of the MillOttoVIPDined on 12/26/2013Uninspired food convenient to downtown. Not a trattoria but just another wannabe Italian restaurant with a boring menu.
- Nice family mealarjaysimonVIPDined on 11/30/2013Food and service were very good. everything made fresh and authentic.Special Features:
- Great Service and Excellent FoodAnitaVIPDined on 11/22/2013My husband and I have been looking for an authentic Italian Trattoria in the Orlando area since returning from Italy. Adriatico Trattoria is THAT place. The food is outstanding and our waiter Peter was very knowledgeable and provided excellent service. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had never been there beforeDebdeflaDined on 11/8/2013Had never been there before and wanted to go someplace close to the Bob Carr Performing center since we were seeing a play after dinner. From the minute we walked in, to the time we left, the service was wonderful and the food is amazing! We had my elderly parents with us and they too loved every minute of it! Would highly recommend going here!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night!ConcretedudeDined on 11/1/2013Very welcoming environment with excellent food. Highly recommend. Dining area is small, so recommend reservations.Special Features:
- I found the food excellentartistDined on 10/25/2013I found the food excellent as I expected. Outside, though, the noise from the other restaurant (the one with picnic tables) is terrible. I must say the price was high. I did not expect this. And the waiter was far too talkative. He is a nice young person but he should not talk so much. In other words, keep him in line. Thank you for the fine food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just like Grandma used to makeesfassettVIPDined on 10/14/2013As many of the other reviews state, Adriatico is a great find. The baby artichoke appetizer tasted just like Grandma's ... and the Bolognese sauce is incredible. Marco suggested a Sangiovese wine to go with the pasta that was superb. Great table service. Had lunch here a few days later and the food was just as great and reasonably priced! Highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood REAL Italian!JL84VIPDined on 10/10/2013Orlando has been missing truly high quality no pretense Italian for years. We have it back again! This is an excellent neighborhood restaurant on the Edgewater Drive strip. The owner is present, friendly, and only wants to put out the best food and provide the best service. Servers are knowledgeable on the menu, helpful and attentive. The wine list isn't enormous, but it's good and won't break the bank. The food provides the biggest "WOW" factor. Real Italian food done right. It is not American Italian drowned in cheese and straight from your grocer's freezer. The gnocchi is unbelievably light and delicious. The sauces are hand crafted. The fish is fresh, and the house burrata is skillfully made. I'll be back - time and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well kept secretsportoothDined on 9/14/2013Adriatico has been a local favorite of ours since they opened a number of years ago. The owners are of Italian/Sicilian descent and their food is authentic. We have always had good service and the food is consistently well -prepared. It's a small, hidden gem in Orlando's College Park area. Definitely worth a try.Special Features:
- Traditional ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2013Adriatico is always a wonderful dining experience . Food is authentic Italian and the owners always take time to say hello. Best restaurant in College Park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful homemade food. WarmAhutDined on 8/24/2013Wonderful homemade food. Warm and friendly owners and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood spotmuffieVIPDined on 8/23/2013The best local restaurant Great food Wonderful serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best in all ways. FoodmuffieVIPDined on 8/9/2013The best in all ways. Food great and Marco was a great server. Ross is a wonderful hostess. It's like family when you go there. They remember you each time.Special Features:
- Adriatico Trattoria was aOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/8/2013Adriatico Trattoria was a lovely little Italian restaurant. The adults all had fish and the children had pizza. Everyone went away happy. I would definitely go back again.Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood FindmuffieVIPDined on 7/27/2013This is a wonderful warm restaurant that serves lovely Italian food. They cater to your every whim. They are like family to repeat guests.Special Features:
- Don't Miss This CharmerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/12/2013Adriatico is an intimate little restaurant with wonderful Italian food and attentive personalized service. The owner/chef and his hostess/owner wife welcome each diner as if they are personal friends. The food is traditional Italian/Continental with a consistent quality that makes each visit a joy.Special Features:
- A great find. RecommendedmuffieVIPDined on 7/3/2013A great find. Recommended by a friend for good reason We will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We continue to enjoy memorableDOCGDined on 6/28/2013We continue to enjoy memorable meal, after memorable meal at Adriatico. We are truly fortunate to have this fantastic, authentic Italian treat in our neighborhood and city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.