11712 San Vicente Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.adotecabrentwood.com/
- Phone: 3108269222
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 12:00pm - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian
- Executive Chef: Antonio Mure
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please inquire within for catering.
A word from AdoTeca
Adoteca is the last creation of Chef Antonio Mure’ and front of the House Paolo Cesaro. After Ado in Venice, and Casa Ado, in Marina del Rey the duo decided to bring their delicious food and excellence in hospitality to Brentwood. The combined passion and expertise of Paolo and Antonio have again created a romantic, warm and home-like welcoming environment accompanied by an outstanding service, ideal for a date or a business lunch. The food, once more, express all of Chef Antonio’s passion for cooking, a passion first nurtures over many hot Sicilian summers spent watching his mother and four aunts prepare immense weekend family meals with the freshet fish and ingredients available. His appreciation and understanding of the importance of cooking and eating well was further developed as he was growing up in Parma, the Slow-Food capital of Europe. What else to say, bring your appetite!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
AdoTeca - Best Restaurants in Brentwood ›
AdoTeca reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (27)neighborhood gem (26)romantic (18)special occasion (13)notable wine list (13)hot spot (6)good for groups (3)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Disappointing return visitJHG1VIPDined on 9/10/2014The first visit was stellar. The second visit, not so much. The wine three of our party ordered that was offered by the glass on the menu wasn't available. I asked to speak to the manager and the waiter said that he and another server were in charge. I was surprised that he didn't know that one of the six wines offered by the glass wasn't available. And he didn't offer a different wine of the same variety by the glass. Not very classy. I again had the papardelle with wild boar ragu which wasn't nearly as good as the first time. The noodles were undercooked and the ragu too salty. The squid ink pasta and soup were well received. The beef carpaccio was grainy and not very tasty. Won't be returning.
- Amazing!foodieofamericaDined on 9/5/2014The service was amazing! The pastas are delicious and they always have wonderful specials! We had a nice table and were greeted by the owner when we walked in. We had gone for valentines day and now just for a friday night. Both were lovely and we will be back!Special Features:
- Real Italian FindJABERMANDined on 8/29/2014AdoTeca may be the best Italian restaurant in LA. It has two chefs, one from the South and one from the North. They have the entire country covered with great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique Italian FoodDeDeVIPDined on 8/17/2014Delicious Italian food .....with added twists, like Boar and Quail. Tons of prosciutto served with the burrata appetizer. The sea bass ravioli special was divine, but the red beet pasta was the best. Great restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Food; Great ServiceAMM13VIPDined on 8/11/2014I would highly recommend AdoTeca. The food was outstanding (get the Fig and burrata dish if it is still available) and the service was impeccable. In a crowded neighborhood for Italian, AdoTeca stands out.Special Features:
- AdotecaEmma2Dined on 8/7/2014Great new addition to Brentwood . Talented chef and interesting and excellent menu. We will be returning to this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Welcome to the NeighborhoodChesterVIPDined on 8/4/2014You'd think the last thing Brentwood's San Vicente needed was another Italian restaurant but Adoteca makes a welcome addition. The authentic Piemontese fare from chef Antonio Mure is always spot on, as it was Monday when we started with his special "plin" ravioli that are not on the menu but are a must. Fontina filled hand pinched pillows in a butter sauce with black truffles.Special Features:
- Intimate ItalianWOVVDined on 7/27/2014This is a very intimate nice restaurant. The setting is cozy and romantic with a warm and friendly staff. The dishes are elegant and tasty. I will re-visit this establishment.Special Features:
- You Have to be goodChesterVIPDined on 7/25/2014We have a wealth of Italian spots in Brentwood, so a new one has to be awfully good to merit attention and Adoteca is all of that. Chef Antonio Mure has brought the best of his Venice menu to Brentwood and added some of the most authentic Piemontese specialties this side of Asti. Try the special ravioli "plin" which will instantly transport you to La Bella Italia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lafoodie36lafoodieDined on 7/25/2014The DineLA menu was divine so will look forward to coming back to AdoTeca again and again! The service was also wonderful -- our server was fabulous and easy on the eye -- as was our host. Italian hunks they are -- apologies for being sexist but it's true! It was a great dining experience all in all.Special Features:
- Excellent dineLA 2014findjimbo2Dined on 7/22/2014Very friendly staff and the food was really good. I enjoyed the coziness of the restaurant. The dineLA menu was tasty and priced well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous food-unattractive decorsantamonicagirlDined on 7/20/2014The food is absolutely delicious….wonderful fresh vegetables- scrumptious filet in wine sauce- nice wine list--friendly service---But the look of the restaurant is sooooo unattractive….it takes away from the overall experience. One wall is all ugly wood planks…….it looks like an old barn-----the other walls are a reasonably nice yellow……It should all be yellow with art work on the walls and soft lighting…..Special Features:
- Food was Good Service was NotOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014Started our night being seated on a very quaint table with very great ambience (candle lighting). We sat there for about 30 minutes with no one speaking to us or any service provided. Following this, someone finally came around to give us some water. Then eventually our waiter came to give us our menus. Long story short the food was so so in my opinion (consider myself a food connoisseur of sorts), considering the much more delicious versions of the dishes I ordered (carpaccio & chilean sea bass). When the bill came, he "accidentally" charged us for two bottles of wine instead of one, as well as 2 glasses of wine that 2 of my friends had before we got there which was not possible but he still argued Poor service hurt this reviewSpecial Features:
- Love Adoteca! EXCELLENT ItalianMrsCiechDined on 7/19/2014This restaurant excels at authentic, homemade pastas and burratas. The butter lobster fig burrata starter is incredible and the homemade pastas are outstanding. The beet pasta with quail is top notch, as is the fig and duck ravioli (it was the pasta special one of the night's I was there). Presentation and plating is thoughtful and the ambiance transports to you New York, where the narrow, candle-lit dining room takes you back to some of the hidden Italian restaurant gems in Manhattan. Would go to this restaurant several times a week if I could! Great for dates, dinner with parents or with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dineLA experiencethemoodiefoodieDined on 7/19/2014I loved this restaurant - went here with a group of friends for their dineLA menu, which was spectacular. I had the watercress salad, the sea bass, and both the panna cotta and chocolate mouse for dessert. All of the dishes were delicious and well-prepared. My friends had the truffle ravioli, which I highly recommend getting if you are there for dineLA. The dish normally costs $40 on it's own and it is overflowing with truffles. Our waiter, I think his name was Tony Black, was very attentive and an excellent host throughout our meal. Small, intimate restaurant with great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ItalianOmnomnomDined on 7/18/2014Went for DineLA. We will be back. The staff were very welcoming, even with a full house. The lobster appetizer was fantastic, the entree delicious, but the dessert mediocre. I would skip the dessert here. Otherwise, really great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find!PlainjaneVIPDined on 7/18/2014The service, the food was amazing even though it was a DineLA menu. I am returning for my birthday dinner. Totally charming waiter too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Sicilian cuisineAbbodanzaVIPDined on 7/15/2014Delicious food, lovely ambience, but service was inconsistent. Waiters need to be more focused.Special Features:
- Amazing foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/13/2014Everything is amazing here but be sure to try at least one of the pastas. Very authentic and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful spot!BrentwoodSoCalDined on 6/13/2014Amazing food, impeccable service and fantastic ambiance! Highly recommend AdoTeca!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the AdoTeca reviews archive.