1750 Clements Bridge Rd
Deptford, NJ 08096Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.adelphiarestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8568458200
- Hours of Operation:
Restaurant~ Monday thru Saturday 11:00am-1am Sunday 9am-1am Monday thru Saturday Serving Lunch Specials from 11am-3pm Monday thru Saturday Serving Dinner Specials from 3pm-1am Sunday Brunch 9am-2pm Sunday Dinner Specials 12pm-1am Early Birds Avialable 7 days a week! Mon-Wed 3pm-10pm, Thurs.-Sat. 3pm-5pm, Sun. 12pm-4pm (except Restaurant Holidays)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Filadelfo Hernandez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Adelphia is the perfect place for that special event you are planning. It may be a birthday, holy communion, holiday party, bridal shower, baby shower, church function, or just a family get together. Adelphia can customize a package for your needs and requests. The various banquet rooms at the Adelphia can accommodate functions from 20 people to 500 people. These versatile rooms can include dance floors, state of the art audiovisual equipment, and musical ambiance. Adelphia Conference Center is also ideal for accommodating seminars and corporate events. Various catering options range from breakfast and brunch packages to cocktail and dinner parties. Breakout rooms are also available for events opting for additional seminar space. No function or event is too small or too big the Adelphia. Our banquet representatives are on hand to help you arrange that unique events.
- Private Party Contact: Evelyn Balis 8568458200
- Entertainment: Had a rough day at work and need to relax? Looking to watch a sporting event on a TV other than in your home? Going out with a group of friends and don"t know where to go? Planning a night of dancing and just plain fun? Look no further. Adelphia is the place to be. After a long day of work, come to Happy Hour at Adelphia, offered Monday through Friday from 3 to 7pm. Wind the day down with a drink and enjoy half priced appetizers. Come springtime, take your cocktails outside and relax on padded lounge chairs. Big sports fan? Choose from 1 of the 24 High Definition Plasma TVs to watch any game!
A word from Adelphia Restaurant
The Adelphia Restaurant offers a dining experience you"ll want to experience again and again. Our dishes are prepared by expert and talented chefs. Dining out with a group of friends with various tastes? No problem with the menu at Adelphia Restaurant. Look through one of the largest menus in the area and something will water even the pickiest of eaters mouths! This combined with our beautiful , award winning atmosphere will keep you coming back for more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Adelphia Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Deptford ›
Adelphia Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (19)special occasion (17)great for brunch (13)great for lunch (12)neighborhood gem (12)vibrant bar scene (11)hot spot (11)kid-friendly (9)fit for foodies (8)scenic view (6)romantic (5)great for outdoor dining (4)late-night find (4)notable wine list (2)Show More
- 27th AnniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/20/2014I have been to several special occasion activities at your restaurant and have found that the meals are not always as good as when I visit on a regular day. My party of three was mostly satisfied with the salads and the main course but the sides seem to be prepared too far in advance. The baked potatoes were dry and the peels were very had to cut through. Opposite problem with the asparagus, it is usually a little crisp which I expect but it was just not cooked enough. One in my party ordered crab cakes, not very warm, and her dish was sent back to the kitchen to be warmed in the microwave rather than to have the manager come talk to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ziggyand5friendsDined on 10/11/2014we were seated on the bar side of the restaurant and the noise level was beyond loud. the food was fairly okay, but the service was horrible. one of the people in our party received the wrong order and the shrimp were overcooked and tough. will not be returning any time soon.Special Features:
- good food, unlucky experiencelukeDined on 10/11/2014My wife and I were in town from WI visiting relatives on our wedding anniversary and we're directed to adalphia for dinner. The food was good with a comfortable environment but I received the wrong order, the waitress seemed asked when I sent it back and insisted on waiting for the dish I actually ordered. No concessions on the bill but was offered some free pudding... I left a$0.46 tip and will never returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- couldn't have been better!hardtopleaseDined on 10/3/2014Pleasantly surprised immediately to find we could chat across the dinner table! The noise level was so low that we could hear ourselves without straining or raising our voices. EXCELLENT! Service was professional which we really appreciated. Cloying, overly friendly wait-staff is a definite no-no with us, so we were delighted by the professionalism and the knowledge the waiter had of each dish and the specials. We felt neither rushed nor ignored. Food was terrific. We took the waiter's advice with our choices and everyone at the table was very happy with the dishes. Each meal was done to perfection, served hot (or cold) with an eye-pleasing presentation. We had the best dining experience we've had in a very long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/1/2014Food was presented beautifully, and was delicious, as were the many desserts we sampled. We were shocked at the serving size for just 5.95. Beautiful restaurant, great food, sane prices, what could be better? I bought the poundcake loaf on my way out, and it is great also!! Will be back next month for our Jersey girls Luncheon!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun NightcharlesDined on 9/30/2014We happened on a special "Football Night" so the place was really jumping. Adelphia is a big place and if you enjoy a vibrant atmosphere in a rather well appointed place then Adelphia is for you. We all went for the "happy hour special" Happy Hour lasts until 10:00 on some nights. For about 12.00 each we got soup, salad, main course, rolls dessert!! Great bargain. Service was very professional and courteous. The food was "good"maybe not spectacular but well worth the price. We had liver, chicken and turkey and everyone was pleased. All in all Adelphia should satisfy. Even, lots of parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Really bad service...worst I have ever received in any restaurant. Food was really awful too. Orders were wrong and 1 order didn't even come out. Never again!
- to loud.RoseDined on 9/28/2014food was not that great, hard time finding parking space, to much loud noise. it might be good for parties but I was having lunch with friends and we were next to birthday party.I would not recommend.Special Features:
- PriceyThirtySomethingGalDined on 9/7/2014A tad pricey but it's got a great selection for brunch! LOVE THE MIMOSAS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 8 friends getting together.mdadelph14Dined on 9/6/2014We had a great time. We had a party of 8 and a round table would have made it easier for everyone to talk. The rectangular table made it hard to hear the other end of the table. The menu was outstanding with the amount of choices and the variety of price ranges. It had something for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bakerruBakerruVIPDined on 9/2/2014well..couple of things. Met some friends before a show in Philly, sat at the bar to wait. The bartender never told us that right behind us there was a free happy hour buffet. We ordered about $30 of snacks at the bar and drinks. We were starving. Then the waitress wouldn't allow one of my guests to take a tiny piece of chicken to her table in the dining room. ITS FREE..Does it really matter where your standing?? Not like she took dinner with her! Anyway. When we were seated the waiter told us that their were only drink specials at bar when infact the dining room had sangria specials after we ordered or wine... Felt like the staff was not informed and really didn't that they were not.."Oh Well" attitude.
- gaglgaglVIPDined on 8/23/2014not a great experience. the food was average, at best. the waiter was rude
- JohnnyleeDined on 8/9/2014Food wasn't good. 2 out of 4 meals were returned. The waitress seemed to be out of sorts that night. Would not recommend for dining.Special Features:
- Moved to the top of my local listMikeDined on 8/2/2014Adelphia is a local restaurant for me of which we have many in our area. I have not dined at Adelphia for many years thinking it was quite ordinary. Was I wrong. The ambience was welcoming. The dinner menu was extensive, portions were well prepared and were generous. We were not rushed, yet dinner was served promptly. Our server seemed always available for any needs. The dinner crowd seemed upbeat. It was like rediscovering a new favorite restaurant. I was completely happy with the entire dining experience and i'm looking forward to my next visit.Special Features:
- Adelphia's Food is the Best!!!FunSaverDined on 8/1/2014Their chef is incredible. No matter what I order - it always has fantastic flavors. The service is always outstanding.Special Features:
- Dr. Bonnie from Bear, DelawarebonbonDined on 7/23/2014The Adelphia was always and still continues to be one of my favorite places to go for lunch. The atmosphere is great because it allows me to unwind. The service is excellent......the waiters and waitresses strive to be the best they can be at their positions. The portions that are given are quite generous.....particularly considering the price!!! I have given two birthday parties and a funeral luncheon at this restaurant, and I can say, with honesty, that I could not have asked for a better place get together with my family and friends.Special Features:
- Dining ExperienceLiniDined on 7/13/2014I had lunch at the Adelphia on July 8th with friends. The salad was amazing. The service, amazing. It was my first time there. I decided to go back Sunday, July 13th with friends for brunch. We were very impressed and look forward to dining at the Adelphia many more times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nothappyDined on 7/2/2014Waited a long time for our order to be taken. Although the men got their drinks and they said they heard her ask us being asked what we wanted, but the three woman never heard her ask at our end of the table. Never bothered to come at our end of the table to reask. Water glasses were never refilled. We had to ask for more water. This was a 5 o'clock seating and it wasn't that crowded in the room where we were sitting. Our orders took a long time in coming also. I doubt if I would make dinner reservations here again. Maybe lunch might be better.
- The following 241 reviews are from the Adelphia Restaurant reviews archive.
- Gotta Go to Adelphia RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/18/2014June 18 2014 was our 9th Wedding Anniversary... We're on a tight tight Budget I wanted to do something more for my wife But Adelphia was Pleasant Surprise... The Food was awesome. My wife is very picky and she liked everything she had. She didn't complain @all. (which is like a 1st) We Ordered from the Early Bird Special which Didn't break the bank.. We both had Soup, Salad, Entree, and Desert was under $40.00 So Amazing.... If I didn't cook so much We'd would come there all the time! Adelphia is definitely a top of the list of favorite restaurants for The Whyte HouseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deptford's GemDeptfordsGemDined on 6/15/2014This place and ambiance was great and lovely. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to eat.Special Features:
- Great place for brunchfoodie2Dined on 6/15/2014I have never been disappointed with Sunday Brunch. Make it easy on yourself and make a reservation! It is worth it.Special Features:
- DudSudziDined on 6/15/2014Disappointing. When we arrived for our pre-scheduled reservation, we were handed a pager and waited another 20 minutes to be seated. Food was marginal, and way too noisy. Last visit here.Special Features:
- Fun fun funftonsDined on 6/14/2014It was a 1st time for both of us. We had dinner which was delicious then moved into the club. No shortage on places to sit and the music was great. There was a live broadcast of the dance party. The service was great, there were 3 bars in the club and lots of partying people. Have not gad that much fun in years. Time really does fly when your having fun. Before we knew it, it was 3 am. We are definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableLate4twoDined on 6/13/2014Had a late night dinner with a friend.tables were available, service was good, and the food was delicious. I've been there many times before and haven't been disappointed yet. If you're on a diet, stay away from the dessert counter. It is sooooo tempting.Special Features:
- Nory58Dined on 6/3/2014Great menu. A very good choice between the Dinner Special and the regular menu. Food was very good and well presented. Soup and salad and sides where complimentary to the entree. A lot of food and very well done.Special Features:
- AdelphiaJunkieDined on 6/1/2014Brunch, Lunch or Dinner Adelphia can not be beat! The food is awesome, prices fantastic,and service impeccable. The Sunday Brunch is a must.Be sure to get your frequent diner card.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- place is like a mansionOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/19/2014this place is huge!!!! I remember this place 20 years ago and it must be 10 times the size it used to be. very nice inside now and food was very good as well. probably best place to eat around or near the deptford mall that is not a chain restaurantSpecial Features:
- Not just a Party SceneHolyGuacamoleDined on 5/17/2014Living in the area for many years I never realized what an amazing diner they had inside. Don't let all the wedding parties, and dance parties scare you away from enjoying a very impressive diner. A vast menu, excellent service, and great food.....plus homemade desserts. More along the lines of Ponzios in Cherry Hill....as classy as a diner can be, don't over look it!Special Features:
- Saturday SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/10/2014Luckily we made reservations. The place was hopping Saturday night for dinner. We only had to wait about 20 minutes. We enjoyed the Saturday Soup and Salad special. Very large salads and very tasty soup. We will definitely be back to enjoy again.Special Features:
- Good FoodNikkoDined on 5/10/2014Every time I have visited this restaurant I have had a good meal. Our service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The usual for late nightloveoffoodDined on 5/3/2014Quick seevice they have a wide variety of food. Whatever your appetite may be they have something for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our local favoriteSlhloleeDined on 5/2/2014We just love Adelphia. Whenever we have family from out of town we make sure to take them to Adelphia. We have a lot of wonderful memories over the years of our times together there. The food is wonderful. There's always something for everyone.Special Features:
- Good EatsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/27/2014Always enjoy the food and atmosphere. Make it a point to dine at Adelphia when in the area. Sunday brunch was excellent.Special Features:
- Great for any occasionDisappointingVIPDined on 4/25/2014I have been to Adelphia many times and it is consistently good for all occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very friendlyhickmanx2Dined on 4/25/2014Our server was very friendly and attentive. The atmosphere was romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JosieDined on 4/19/2014We always have a great time dancing at Adelphia, and have had brunch once which was good and second time on Saturday night for dinner, which was good. One thing I had a hard time believing is that there was not one lime in the entire building. Our waitress told us that they are too expensive. I found that a little hard to believe, and kiddingly I told her that I would bring my own next time. How can you have a Captain and Coke w/o a lime? They gave me a lemon instead.Special Features:
- ElectrifyingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014This place had loads of energy and the weirdos in the club area makes it that much more entertaining. I will encourage my folks to experience the out of this world food and entertainment at Adelphia Restaurant... Thank you staff my 1st late night date night was oh my stars incredible!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!kimmygurlDined on 4/13/2014It was my first visit to this restaurant. A friend of mine suggested it because she attended a wedding reception at the restaurant. It was awesome! I plan to come back for a girls night out, happy hour, date night....any night. I truly plan to make this my to go place!!! :) Oh yes...the food was great.Special Features:
- Could have been a little quicker…SexyNJDined on 4/13/2014Waiter took a long time to introduce himself. The service was good. The food was good. But the drinks took a really long time, and the water even took a very long time. I would go back again just not on a Sunday after church because that seems to be a very busy time for this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the room we were in was cold.terryDined on 3/30/2014the room we were in was cold. People kept going outside to smoke. Thus opening the door constantly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.