1750 Clements Bridge Rd
Deptford, NJ 08096Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.adelphiarestaurant.com/
- Phone: 8568458200
- Hours of Operation:
Restaurant~ Monday thru Saturday 11:00am-1am Sunday 9am-1am Monday thru Saturday Serving Lunch Specials from 11am-3pm Monday thru Saturday Serving Dinner Specials from 3pm-1am Sunday Brunch 9am-2pm Sunday Dinner Specials 12pm-1am Early Birds Avialable 7 days a week! Mon-Wed 3pm-10pm, Thurs.-Sat. 3pm-5pm, Sun. 12pm-4pm (except Restaurant Holidays)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Filadelfo Hernandez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: Adelphia is the perfect place for that special event you are planning. It may be a birthday, holy communion, holiday party, bridal shower, baby shower, church function, or just a family get together. Adelphia can customize a package for your needs and requests. The various banquet rooms at the Adelphia can accommodate functions from 20 people to 500 people. These versatile rooms can include dance floors, state of the art audiovisual equipment, and musical ambiance. Adelphia Conference Center is also ideal for accommodating seminars and corporate events. Various catering options range from breakfast and brunch packages to cocktail and dinner parties. Breakout rooms are also available for events opting for additional seminar space. No function or event is too small or too big the Adelphia. Our banquet representatives are on hand to help you arrange that unique events.
- Private Party Contact: Evelyn Balis 8568458200
- Entertainment: Had a rough day at work and need to relax? Looking to watch a sporting event on a TV other than in your home? Going out with a group of friends and don"t know where to go? Planning a night of dancing and just plain fun? Look no further. Adelphia is the place to be. After a long day of work, come to Happy Hour at Adelphia, offered Monday through Friday from 3 to 7pm. Wind the day down with a drink and enjoy half priced appetizers. Come springtime, take your cocktails outside and relax on padded lounge chairs. Big sports fan? Choose from 1 of the 24 High Definition Plasma TVs to watch any game!
A word from Adelphia Restaurant
The Adelphia Restaurant offers a dining experience you"ll want to experience again and again. Our dishes are prepared by expert and talented chefs. Dining out with a group of friends with various tastes? No problem with the menu at Adelphia Restaurant. Look through one of the largest menus in the area and something will water even the pickiest of eaters mouths! This combined with our beautiful , award winning atmosphere will keep you coming back for more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Adelphia Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Deptford ›
Adelphia Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (26)special occasion (24)great for brunch (20)kid-friendly (15)great for lunch (15)neighborhood gem (13)vibrant bar scene (12)great for outdoor dining (12)scenic view (10)late-night find (9)fit for foodies (8)hot spot (7)romantic (6)notable wine list (5)Show More
- gaglgaglVIPDined on 8/23/2014not a great experience. the food was average, at best. the waiter was rude
- JohnnyleeDined on 8/9/2014Food wasn't good. 2 out of 4 meals were returned. The waitress seemed to be out of sorts that night. Would not recommend for dining.Special Features:
- Moved to the top of my local listMikeDined on 8/2/2014Adelphia is a local restaurant for me of which we have many in our area. I have not dined at Adelphia for many years thinking it was quite ordinary. Was I wrong. The ambience was welcoming. The dinner menu was extensive, portions were well prepared and were generous. We were not rushed, yet dinner was served promptly. Our server seemed always available for any needs. The dinner crowd seemed upbeat. It was like rediscovering a new favorite restaurant. I was completely happy with the entire dining experience and i'm looking forward to my next visit.Special Features:
- Adelphia's Food is the Best!!!FunSaverDined on 8/1/2014Their chef is incredible. No matter what I order - it always has fantastic flavors. The service is always outstanding.Special Features:
- Dr. Bonnie from Bear, DelawarebonbonDined on 7/23/2014The Adelphia was always and still continues to be one of my favorite places to go for lunch. The atmosphere is great because it allows me to unwind. The service is excellent......the waiters and waitresses strive to be the best they can be at their positions. The portions that are given are quite generous.....particularly considering the price!!! I have given two birthday parties and a funeral luncheon at this restaurant, and I can say, with honesty, that I could not have asked for a better place get together with my family and friends.Special Features:
- Dining ExperienceLiniDined on 7/13/2014I had lunch at the Adelphia on July 8th with friends. The salad was amazing. The service, amazing. It was my first time there. I decided to go back Sunday, July 13th with friends for brunch. We were very impressed and look forward to dining at the Adelphia many more times!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nothappyDined on 7/2/2014Waited a long time for our order to be taken. Although the men got their drinks and they said they heard her ask us being asked what we wanted, but the three woman never heard her ask at our end of the table. Never bothered to come at our end of the table to reask. Water glasses were never refilled. We had to ask for more water. This was a 5 o'clock seating and it wasn't that crowded in the room where we were sitting. Our orders took a long time in coming also. I doubt if I would make dinner reservations here again. Maybe lunch might be better.
- Gotta Go to Adelphia RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/18/2014June 18 2014 was our 9th Wedding Anniversary... We're on a tight tight Budget I wanted to do something more for my wife But Adelphia was Pleasant Surprise... The Food was awesome. My wife is very picky and she liked everything she had. She didn't complain @all. (which is like a 1st) We Ordered from the Early Bird Special which Didn't break the bank.. We both had Soup, Salad, Entree, and Desert was under $40.00 So Amazing.... If I didn't cook so much We'd would come there all the time! Adelphia is definitely a top of the list of favorite restaurants for The Whyte HouseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deptford's GemDeptfordsGemDined on 6/15/2014This place and ambiance was great and lovely. I would recommend it to anyone who loves to eat.Special Features:
- Great place for brunchfoodie2Dined on 6/15/2014I have never been disappointed with Sunday Brunch. Make it easy on yourself and make a reservation! It is worth it.Special Features:
- DudSudziDined on 6/15/2014Disappointing. When we arrived for our pre-scheduled reservation, we were handed a pager and waited another 20 minutes to be seated. Food was marginal, and way too noisy. Last visit here.Special Features:
- Fun fun funftonsDined on 6/14/2014It was a 1st time for both of us. We had dinner which was delicious then moved into the club. No shortage on places to sit and the music was great. There was a live broadcast of the dance party. The service was great, there were 3 bars in the club and lots of partying people. Have not gad that much fun in years. Time really does fly when your having fun. Before we knew it, it was 3 am. We are definitely going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableLate4twoDined on 6/13/2014Had a late night dinner with a friend.tables were available, service was good, and the food was delicious. I've been there many times before and haven't been disappointed yet. If you're on a diet, stay away from the dessert counter. It is sooooo tempting.Special Features:
- Nory58Dined on 6/3/2014Great menu. A very good choice between the Dinner Special and the regular menu. Food was very good and well presented. Soup and salad and sides where complimentary to the entree. A lot of food and very well done.Special Features:
- AdelphiaJunkieDined on 6/1/2014Brunch, Lunch or Dinner Adelphia can not be beat! The food is awesome, prices fantastic,and service impeccable. The Sunday Brunch is a must.Be sure to get your frequent diner card.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- place is like a mansionOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/19/2014this place is huge!!!! I remember this place 20 years ago and it must be 10 times the size it used to be. very nice inside now and food was very good as well. probably best place to eat around or near the deptford mall that is not a chain restaurantSpecial Features:
- Not just a Party SceneHolyGuacamoleDined on 5/17/2014Living in the area for many years I never realized what an amazing diner they had inside. Don't let all the wedding parties, and dance parties scare you away from enjoying a very impressive diner. A vast menu, excellent service, and great food.....plus homemade desserts. More along the lines of Ponzios in Cherry Hill....as classy as a diner can be, don't over look it!Special Features:
- Saturday SpecialOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 5/10/2014Luckily we made reservations. The place was hopping Saturday night for dinner. We only had to wait about 20 minutes. We enjoyed the Saturday Soup and Salad special. Very large salads and very tasty soup. We will definitely be back to enjoy again.Special Features:
- Good FoodNikkoDined on 5/10/2014Every time I have visited this restaurant I have had a good meal. Our service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The usual for late nightloveoffoodDined on 5/3/2014Quick seevice they have a wide variety of food. Whatever your appetite may be they have something for you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our local favoriteSlhloleeDined on 5/2/2014We just love Adelphia. Whenever we have family from out of town we make sure to take them to Adelphia. We have a lot of wonderful memories over the years of our times together there. The food is wonderful. There's always something for everyone.Special Features:
- The following 226 reviews are from the Adelphia Restaurant reviews archive.
- Good EatsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/27/2014Always enjoy the food and atmosphere. Make it a point to dine at Adelphia when in the area. Sunday brunch was excellent.Special Features:
- Great for any occasionDisappointingVIPDined on 4/25/2014I have been to Adelphia many times and it is consistently good for all occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very friendlyhickmanx2Dined on 4/25/2014Our server was very friendly and attentive. The atmosphere was romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JosieDined on 4/19/2014We always have a great time dancing at Adelphia, and have had brunch once which was good and second time on Saturday night for dinner, which was good. One thing I had a hard time believing is that there was not one lime in the entire building. Our waitress told us that they are too expensive. I found that a little hard to believe, and kiddingly I told her that I would bring my own next time. How can you have a Captain and Coke w/o a lime? They gave me a lemon instead.Special Features:
- ElectrifyingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014This place had loads of energy and the weirdos in the club area makes it that much more entertaining. I will encourage my folks to experience the out of this world food and entertainment at Adelphia Restaurant... Thank you staff my 1st late night date night was oh my stars incredible!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it!kimmygurlDined on 4/13/2014It was my first visit to this restaurant. A friend of mine suggested it because she attended a wedding reception at the restaurant. It was awesome! I plan to come back for a girls night out, happy hour, date night....any night. I truly plan to make this my to go place!!! :) Oh yes...the food was great.Special Features:
- Could have been a little quicker…SexyNJDined on 4/13/2014Waiter took a long time to introduce himself. The service was good. The food was good. But the drinks took a really long time, and the water even took a very long time. I would go back again just not on a Sunday after church because that seems to be a very busy time for this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the room we were in was cold.terryDined on 3/30/2014the room we were in was cold. People kept going outside to smoke. Thus opening the door constantly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great deal for Sunday brunchMandyNEricDined on 3/30/2014Lots of choices. All fresh and delicious. The buffet lines can be a little long but worth the wait. Only 16.95 per person. Great deal! Will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner and Dancingtapertim39Dined on 3/28/2014Our group of 3 couples all had a wonderful time. Our dinners were very good. The service was very good. The waitress was fairly new, but trained well. After dinner we danced for hours.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Full PackageMinorDeityVIPDined on 3/28/2014Adelphia's has a great lunch and dinner menu at a reasonable cost. This is one of the best places to go in the area for a great overall dining experience! Highly Recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappearingActDiningDancerDined on 3/23/2014A friend and I arrived early for dancing in order to grab a bite to eat. Our waitress was very nice; we attributed the slow service to that fact that this place is so huge. We actually ate snacks - a tasty Greek combo sampling dish with feta, pita, stuffed grape leaves and a deli sampler. When it was time to leave, we couldn't find the waitress and asked another one to find her. We tried to pay at the reception but were told we'd have to do that at the bar since we couldn't find our waitress. The bar wouldn't take our money, either. So, we kept looking for our waitress and asking other waitresses to find her. After another half hour, we decided to leave. My friend called from home and gave her credit card number in order to pay the bill!Special Features:
- Girls Day OutJosieDined on 3/23/2014My two friends and I had brunch on Sunday and everything was really good. We hadn't seen one another in awhile and sat for a bit chatting, and it was great that we didn't feel rushed. Some of the lines were really long, but it worked out well for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never let's me downloveoffoodDined on 3/22/2014This is a great place for families and a great spot to have a banquet, the food is great be prepared to take food home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the good kind of wowTerribletimeDined on 3/15/2014I didn't know what was worst, the food or the service. It took forever for our drinks to come out, and when they did, mine was completely wrong drink. I attempted to flag down our waiter, who acknowledged us, and then did not come to the table for another five minutes. I politely said the drink is wrong, and he knew what the wrong drink was, meaning he knew a mistake had been made, and just didn't care enough to fix it. The food was sub par. The dip we ordered tasted like canned cat food, we couldn't even force another bite. And the same goes to our meals. When it came time to pay, our waiter was unavailable for another long period of time, this was a very frustrating last experience that I will ever have at Adelphias.
- Always a good spot for goodFoodFan18VIPDined on 3/1/2014Always a good spot for good food at good prices. With such a huge menu and large portions, if you can't find something here you can't find it anywhere. I only wish I lived closer to et here more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014The restaurant is very elegant and the people is real friendly, the food was very good I will come back, thanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Club, bar, dinerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/28/2014As long as you remind yourself that this is diner food, you may not be disappointed. We have been here.. For brunch, for drinks, for dinner .. Out of convenience or because we deluded ourselves that the food isn't "that bad". In truth, the food is far too oily and the service is sub-par. Yesterday, I ordered "salmon with potato"-when it came out with what tasted like instant mashed potatoes I explained I was hoping for a baked potato. The waiter brought over the menu to show me it says "Served with potato and vegetable" and did nothing to alleviate the discrepancy. The buffalo shrimp were heavily fried & were not in buffalo sauce. So, if you go, have a drink, maybe a burger & fries (read:diner food) and move on. This time we won't be back.Special Features:
- Best Of the Best.DealFinder2014Dined on 2/14/2014Besides the Table ready buzzer not notifying us and being seated later than our reservation, everything was perfect. The Food and Drinks put the mood right and our waitress was on her game hats off to her!!! I can not wait for the next visit please dont change anythingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.