1645 Trilogy Parkway
Nipomo, CA 93444Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.adelinasbistro.com/
- Phone: (805) 343-7530
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Wednesday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 8:30pm (Full Menu)
Dinner: Monday & Tuesday: 5:00pm - 8:30pm (Limited Menu)
Sunday Brunch: 9:00am - 3:00pm (A la Carte)
Sunday Suppers: 5:00pm - 8:30pm (Limited Menu)
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian
- Executive Chef: Charles Weber
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: The Wine Library will make your guests feel as though they have stepped into a winery’s private vintage reserve room. In a unique blend of culture and style, the Wine Library features serene front and back patio areas, private wine lockers, an indoor fireplace, and seating for up to eighteen. The Wine Library is the ideal room for private events, corporate meetings, wine tasting, or dinner parties.
- Private Party Contact: Aimee Sigala 805-343-7505x
A word from Adelina's Bistro
The contemporary yet relaxed Adelina’s Bistro & Market Place is where you’ll enjoy regional cuisine made fresh daily using the best local, organic produce. Given our location, you can also expect a hand-picked selection of superb Central Coast wines. The sophisticated and fun atmosphere encourages new friendships and lively conversation, and the food will delight all palettes. Fine Dining at Adelina's is Tuesday through Saturday. Adelina's offers a supper menu Sunday evenings and is closed Monday and Tuesday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Adelina's Bistro - Best Restaurants in Nipomo ›
Adelina's Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (49)fit for foodies (40)scenic view (40)notable wine list (40)special occasion (39)romantic (35)vibrant bar scene (30)great for lunch (29)great for brunch (26)hot spot (22)good for groups (20)great for outdoor dining (15)kid-friendly (14)late-night find (10)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/16/2014Facility tastefully decorated. Employees observant and professional. Food was very good. Would recommend to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Resort-like atmosphereAlfadinerDined on 11/5/2014A great dining experience. Everything is of the highest quality. The chef is very good. Fireplace seating, view of sunsets, very tall open beam ceilings. Great prices. Very good wine selection, liquors, and beers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerOurLocalGemDined on 10/15/2014It's always a pleasure to dine at Adelina's Bistro. The food is always wonderful. The presentation is beautiful and the service is first class. Adelina's is located in our beautiful Trilogy Monarch Dunes community which means we don't have to travel far to enjoy fine dinning. It truly is a gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great staffSoniakaiDined on 10/7/2014Love sitting at the bar. This is where all the action is. The staff is so friendlySpecial Features:
- Disappointed.hopeformoreDined on 10/4/2014My burger was over cooked and tasteless. The avocado was not ripe. The fries went cold almost immediately and were not good. The service was slow considering we were the only patrons there. I was very disappointed as I had expected a very good meal. I will not go back.
- Always enjoyableTrilogyresidentDined on 9/14/2014Adelina's provides excellent food, attentive service, and an inviting atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding in all waysOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/2014We are weekly diners at Adelina's Bistro, and we are always pleased with our experience there. Great food, wonderful staff, and unbeatable service. Wh go anywhere else?I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/4/2014We are regular patrons of Adelina's Bistro, and we like to have the Day Boat Scallops Starter as our main entry. With the day boat scallops recently taken off the menu, the chef graciously created a special personalized scallop dish for us the last two times we were at the bistro. Our dinner was delicious... And served with great hospitality from everyone. Thank you, Michael, Sara, Patrick, and all waitstaff. You are amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday night suppersFebruaryDined on 8/31/2014As usual, the Sunday Night Supper was superb! It's quite a bargain-$20 for three courses and always is delicious. The service is excellent too. This is one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- JudyVIPDined on 8/23/2014This restaurant is located in the community at Trilogy of Monarch Dunes. We were celebrating a birthday. Our waiter was Jarod and not only is he extremely pleasant, he is very knowledgeable about the food served at the restaurant. Also, because he knew it was my birthday, he went over to the piano and played Happy Birthday - a nice little touch! My husband had a BBQ chicken pizza which was good and I had the steak which was quite good - especially the sauce. Trilogy members also get a nice discount here but you don't need to be a member to eat here.Special Features:
- Friendly, comfortable2PlanePilotsDined on 8/9/2014Dining in your favorite country club atmosphere, nicely prepared food, great reasonable wine list, quite a nice find for the PCH wilderness south of Pismo Beach area. Worth the drive.Special Features:
- Good, as usual!wino77Dined on 8/7/2014This is our favorite restaurant for special evenings or just having a great meal. Really love their "no corkage fee" Thursday nights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday night suppersFebruaryDined on 8/3/2014We often go to Adelina's Sunday night suppers. They offer a three course meal for $20. You can go online to see what the Sunday night supper is for the month ahead. Last Sunday we had a delicious Tilapia with lentils and cucumbers. The sauce was light and absolutely wonderful It was gluten free and so was the beef and rice soup. For dessert they had bananas and lemon custard. Since I can't eat gluten they made mine without the pastry on the banana but my husband had it the regular way. The whole dinner was absolutely fabulous.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/2/2014Adelina's bistro was last minute choice and it is very convenient and is a place where you feel comfortable dressed very casually to nicely dressed. The service was a little slow at first, but after our waitress finally came to our table it was very good from then on. The food was very good, with the salad exceptional. This Martini was also very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Adelina's Bistro, Nipomo restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/26/2014This may very well be the finest restaurant in Nipomo. We had not visited the area before so there may be other hidden gems. We had a really good experience. It is a little hard to find and MapQuest made an error because a fire road was not recognized as a closed road. Signage for the restaurant was also lacking once one found the complex. It is part of a development called Trilogy or a golf club/country club with the logo Monarch. We had an exceptional experience once we arrived.Special Features:
- yummyDined on 7/25/2014Nice selection of dinner items as well as a great salmon burger and pizzas. Really nice setting with I view and comfortable seating around a large special fireplace. Also great for weekend brunch with reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 233 reviews are from the Adelina's Bistro reviews archive.
- Excellent Chef!!BmN2014Dined on 7/23/2014This is a very special restaurant. We all love it, my family always dine in on special occasions. No matter what you order, the food quality is always excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bites2Dined on 7/18/2014Nice place for good food, service was great . Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday SupperOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/13/2014Adelina's has a prix fixe 3 course dinner every Sunday as well as their regular menu. The courses are tasty and plentiful and good draft on tap. Didn't order any wine but the list is extensiveSpecial Features:
- Adelina's reviewDickVIPDined on 7/10/2014Good food at a very good price. Friendly and competent staffSpecial Features:
- Great find in the middle of nowhereLJordanDined on 6/4/2014Great find in California- went with some buddies who are doing the aids life cycle ride from SF to LA and we were in desperate need of a lovely restaurant with good food and great ambiance. THIS PLACE WAS GREAT! Located in a country club with very high ceilings, a great fireplace you can sit by for cocktails and amazing wine and food- this place is a gem. I highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always feel welcomeLeroyboyDined on 6/1/2014We were greatly warmly, seated immediately served promptly and the food was seasoned well and delicious. Always a treat.Special Features:
- BreakfastBmN2014Dined on 5/31/2014The service is just so so. Breakfast menu changed. We don't like it.Special Features:
- Adelina'sScottVIPDined on 5/25/2014As usual, Adelina's hit the mark. Great time, and great food...Special Features:
- Nice surprisecjobDined on 5/17/2014I found the restaurant on Google and it had pretty good reviews so (4) of us tried it Saturday night. The dining room is large (w/ high ceilings) and it had a Lodge-like feel to it, which was very nice. The vibe was low-key (it is after all on a golf course) and although the food was unspectacular (meaning it was very straight forward) it was still good. We all had a pleasant evening and will definitely return.Special Features:
- Friendly but don't be in a hurryLeroyboyDined on 5/15/2014Enjoyable. Food is good and well prepared. FriendlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go To Adelina's BistroMealmanDined on 5/8/2014As you enter the massive front doors that hide the massive high ceilings over the dinning room you already know it'll be good. Very comfortable high back chairs that come in handy to relax your head against. The food was very good. The menu was tastefully simple in size but the food was deceptively very good. From a burger for one, cornish game hen for the other, to a crab and shrimp combo with cheese on a muffin, the food told me I can't make this at home. It's too good. I'll be returning with friends from out of town just to show them this one charm that I don't want them to leave without trying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special experience in country townOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/23/2014Because of 5 star recomendation, we chose this restaurant instead of Pismo beach view ones. Finally, the 5 star recommendation is right. Very delicious food. The salad dressing sauce is amazing. Worm atmosphere, friendly service. Even the reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Back Chairs.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014It is a joy to have lunch at the Bistro! Lovely atmosphere and great food with excellent service.Special Features:
- Nice dinner with our new employee!SscattiniDined on 4/14/2014We love the location, food, service and view at Adelina's. Be aware that it is a limited menu on Monday & Tuesday, which we had forgotten. We were still able to find something and enjoy a nice dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy breakfastTracyVHDined on 4/13/2014We went in for Sunday breakfast with my in-laws and kiddos. The food was delicious, the service was very attentive, the prices are very reasonable, and we had the place almost all to ourselves (we were on the early side). We'll be back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Rate60gooferDined on 4/2/2014An excellent dining experience! Wonderful atmosphere, friendly and attentive service, and excellent food. Adelina's doesn't disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday supperLuvwineDined on 3/23/2014We were there for their weekly Sunday supper. We were a group of 6 and were seats in private dining room. The food was delicious and everyone is very friendly. Service is a little slow but was not a problem for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood getawayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/21/2014We love going to Adelina's. It's always a very pleasant experience. We can get a wonderful meal just minutes from home. We also appreciate the special discount we receive as residents of Trilogy. We don't go out often but when we do we like it to be a relaxing and special event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love this Adelina's Bistro.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014We love this Adelina's Bistro. Its all farm to table food made by an amazing chef. We always have the best service and great food. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bistro in a country setting2PlanePilotsDined on 2/14/2014Adelina's is a market/dining venue in a designed community east of the dunes around Nipomo just off Hwy 1. It is rather like dining at your favorite golf club. The much cliched ceasar salad was excellent, the seared duck breast, medium rare with crispy skin was perfect and the filet mignon was very, very tasty, fork tender. The preparations are simple, no fancy sauces, allowing the ingredients to shine. Spicy molten chocolate cake and the peach crisp were a perfect end to a very nice meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful EveningJohnnyDXDined on 2/7/2014We usually go to Adelina's for lunch and have a "personal" size pizza, which are huge. There's a good variety of pizza on the menu.. This time we enjoyed a relaxing dinner. The menu changes often. Portions are large and well-presented. Service is always attentive. We are never rushed from the table and the large padded chairs are super comfortable. We're glad it's fairly close.Special Features:
- great foodnormDined on 1/10/2014This is one of the best restaurants in the central coast for fine dining at reasonable cost. My wife and son had dinner that was great food and the service was great...attentive and very friendly.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outside the box optionsstaceyDined on 1/4/2014I love coming here because it rarely disappoints. The atmosphere is fantastic and food options are different than other places we go to eat. Flexible for large groups, a meeting, initimate dinner or just sit at the bar and have a cocktail and flat bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's DelightsacotrellaDined on 12/31/2013The chef did a great job with an ambitious New Year Menu. Baked oysters which were delicious, a nice salad , Lobster Thermador, which was big enough and rich enough to also be lunch New year's day, and a chocolate desert which would satisfy any sweet tooth! The service was great, although I have to admit we came to the restaurant quite early. A really nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.