140 Airport Rd
Arden, NC 28704Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.acropolispizza.com/
- Phone: 8286845737x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm.
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Visit www.acropolispizza.com for our full catering menu.
A word from Acropolis Pizza
Acropolis Pizza is a family-style restaurant. We have inside/outside dining. We have dine-in, take-out, delivery, and catering. We have the best value in town while serving Arden and surrounding areas for more than 30 years!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Acropolis Pizza reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.1Noise LevelEnergetic
great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (5)good for groups (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)fit for foodies (1)great for outdoor dining (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- The best good evergrtfoodDined on 9/25/2014The food and service is consistently great! Their is a reason they have been around for so long!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service suckedlovefoodVIPDined on 8/7/2014I asked the server if I could just order a small plate of fries then maybe add on cheese for son that is 9 that looks like he is 7 when she come with are food she had a plate of fries that was enough for a party of 4. when asked who was this for an how much she said for him an its 8 dollars are u kidding me then I asked for blue cheese so I could have it with my sub an try to help my son eat fries an she said she would talk with a manager an come right back NO SHE NEVER COME BACK WITH MY SAUCE OR NOTHING JUST THE BILL. nothing was fixed on the bill an she did not care. asked for pita to go she brought me a pizza pita with no sides for 8 dollars never NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO BACK THERE
- No OpenTable ResReddVIPDined on 7/1/2014This is the 4th time Acropolis has been surprised about our reservation; said this happened to others before. Who needs to get their act together - them or you?Special Features:
- The following 7 reviews are from the Acropolis Pizza reviews archive.
- OoopsReddVIPDined on 3/21/2014Although I had a confirmation number, they were not expecting us; said it reservation must have come on the fax. There were six of us and they made hasty arrangements so we could be seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- acropolis in AshevillerunningrobinDined on 2/14/2014we return here year after year for healthy portions of really tasty food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thumbs Up!!YayaDined on 2/5/2014This was the first time we have used OpenTable reservations and will definitely do so again! No waiting, great food and excellent service! Very friendly and attentive staff and the food they recommended did not disappoint. Nice selection of craft beers! The Garlic Knots were finger-licking good! The Greek Salad was fresh and tasty, although it had very few Kalamata olives. We also ordered the Meat Medley Pizza, which had just the right amount of toppings and a good crust. Although we did not have dessert, the server brought us a sample of Blood-Orange sorbet which was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great girls day outlddmundyDined on 1/14/2014This was our first visit to this restaurant. The food was great as well as the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was greatCarski22VIPDined on 11/29/2013Food was great as usual. Waitress was nice but really tried to rush us. We had a half of pitcher if beer and 2 pizzas half eaten and she brought boxes and the check while we were still eating. We were going to get some gelato but never were asked if we wanted dessert . Everyone in our party had worked in restaurants prior and we all thought that part of our experience was rude. The hostess or manager was very nice and went around to all the tables she had come to us earlier .Special Features:
- THE place to go for greatReddVIPDined on 11/3/2013THE place to go for great pizza, both GF and regular.Special Features:
- Great food and ServiceCarski22VIPDined on 10/12/2013Celebrating a birthday. Great food and service from our waiter Tyler. Would recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.