124 S. Federal Hwy.
Hallandale, FL 33009Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://acquolinaweston.com/
- Phone: (954) 454-2410
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Italian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Upon availability. Off site catering such as buffet and prepared food delivery for large groups.
- Private Party Facilities: 150 person capacity. Most any size party can be accommodated with notice. Certain restrictions apply. Please call with inquiries.
- Private Party Contact: John 9544542410
- Entertainment: Live piano player singer most nights of the week. Contemporary hits and the classics too. Great soundtrack accompanies fantastic food.
A word from Acquo 124
2010 ZAGAT RATED BEST NEW RESTAURANT IN SOUTH FLORIDA. We have changed our name to Acquo 124 to avoid further confusion with the hotel Acqualina in Sunny Isles.We are an authentic Southern Italian favorite offering Manhattan style dining with a great atmosphere. We feature a wide variety of off the menu specials prepared fresh daily. Our menu is offered family style as well as individual portions. Please visit our website at www.acquolinahallandale.com for a preview of our full menu. MangiaContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Acquo 124 - Best Restaurants in Hallandale ›
Acquo 124 reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (19)special occasion (10)vibrant bar scene (8)romantic (7)fit for foodies (5)good for groups (5)great for lunch (4)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great experienceDrewDined on 2/8/2014Authentic Italian food and wine were fabulous. Attentive service, live entertainment in the bar was great. All around fun night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian foodMoonstruckOneVIPDined on 2/4/2014One of the better restaurants in the Hollywood/Hallandale area. Good Italian food at fair prices. Good Super Tuscans @ $36 per bottle. Excellent service from Umberto. We try a lot of restaurants, but always return to Acquo because it's better than the rest. The new host from Bayville, NY is an asset. The portions are generous & the bread is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- differentkareeDined on 1/10/2014waiter wouldnt take our order. service was terrible. enjoyed entertainment. computers were down so they put 400.00 tip on bill which was corrected the next day.Special Features:
- really enjoy this restaurantJerryVIPDined on 1/10/2014We are regulars in this restaurant and are never disappointed. We bring new friends who now feel the same. Good food, realistic prices, and fine waiters so who could ask for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- aquo124morris1264VIPDined on 1/2/2014have dined many times at this restaurant.food and service really good.i recommend itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service. VeryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/1/2014Great food and service. Very accommodating. Large portionsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best value !PaulSVIPDined on 12/20/2013Great pasta ( lasagna very light, gnocchi meat sauce ) both were fantastic & enough to share ! Veggie sides of burnt broccoli & spinach really made the meal delicious. Great service from the moment we arrived & a nice bonus was the live music... Great taste, service & value !!!Special Features:
- Feels like homePhillyJoeandNancyDined on 12/20/2013Acquo 124 is fantastic. We have been there many times. The food and the service are always superb.They have something for everyone. From a simple plate of al dente pasta with sauce to pulpo in a spicy fra diavlo or other fresh, tempting special. The service is the best around. Attentive, they know their food, but are never pushy or arrogant. The large bar has its cast of regulars, but from our first visit we were welcomed with open arms. We will certainly be back!Special Features:
- food for familiescosmoVIPDined on 12/17/2013large family portions give this restaurant a reason yo be. absolutely zero ambience.Special Features:
- Not the best for usburrisDined on 10/23/2013We asked for a quiet area so they put us in the back room .. We asked 3-4 times for them to turn up the lights as we couldn't begin to read the menu. It was explained to us that service would be slow as one of the waiters didn't show up. We brought our own wine and although we paid $15 each bottle for corkage, all they did was open it. We poured it ourselves and had to use the same glass although the wines were different. The food was not good. Eggplant Parmesan overcooked, dry and virtually tasteless. Veal Marsala...who knows. and on and on. Portions were huge for those who are into that. Overpriced for the quality of the food and lack of any ambience. Certainly couldn't call this dining. Not for us
- Great Dining ExperienceJillyWDined on 10/17/2013This was my first time at Acquo124 and it was a wonderful experience. The summer special was a good value ($19.95) for salad, entree, vegetables, and bread. All four of the diners in our party loved the food. I was able to cut my veal marsala with a fork. My girlfriend raved about her fish dish. Spanky and Dino were playing so there wasn't an empty table in the place. Nevertheless, the service was fabulous.Special Features:
- So impressedSharryvVIPDined on 10/11/2013The atmosphere of the restaurant was wonderful. There was a female vocalist who was entertaining as background music and the food was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and quaintSageDined on 10/7/2013Really surprised me as to how quiet it was inside. Maybe because it was a Monday night. The food was good. The only complaint was the shrimp in the alfredo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this restaurant. FoodJerryVIPDined on 10/4/2013Love this restaurant. Food is great and so is the serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jerry RaticoffJerryVIPDined on 9/18/2013Our favorite restaurant.Food, service and atmosphire are the bestSpecial Features:
- Very Good Italian Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2013Every time my wife and I visit Sunny Isles from Long Island, New York we always visit Acquo 124 for a great Italian food! They never disappoint!Special Features:
- another great mealjfs226VIPDined on 8/20/2013We love this place. Short sweet and to the point. Charlie, is personable and does a great job running the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT EATS IN HALLENDALEjfs226VIPDined on 7/24/2013IF YOU HAVE NEVER TRIEE ACQUO, NOW IS THE TIME. THE SUMMER MENU IS AVAILABLE, @ 19.99, WIT MANY GREAT ENTREES TO CHOSE FROM. MY FRIENDS AND I HAVE LOVED AND EATEN HERE FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS AND WE ARE NEVER DISAPPOINTED. THE NEW MANAGER CHARLIE IS VERY NICE AND ACCOMINIDATING. WE WILL BE BACK AGAIN VERY SOON. TWO THUMBS UP ALWAYSSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent and affordableOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/9/2013Excellent food and service. For this level of quality in both categories, the prices were surprisingly moderate.Special Features:
- My Italian friend said "thisDianeDined on 6/11/2013My Italian friend said "this is really good Italian food." She should know. She's an Italian food maven herself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/25/2013Huge portions, even the 1/2 size is too big for one person. Lovely service; well-paced. Will definitely return if I am in the area.Special Features:
- Consistently deliciousDineOutsideVIPDined on 5/20/2013Acquo is often our choice for Italian when we're in the neighborhood. Consistently delicious. This visit was a Monday night and we had a pankering for Italian so off we went. We weren't looking to overindulge so we shared the sausage and peppers appetizer, served in a cast iron skillet. It's a meal in itself and delicious. We also shared a half order of linguini with red clam sauce. The waiter split it up for us and it was not only delicious but more than enough. Add some of their crispy, crusty bread, a glass of red wine, and we were good! Definitely recommend this neighborhood gem. We've been there many times and will always return. Weekends are crowded and have more buzz and music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent traditional ItalianZaneyDined on 5/18/2013Excellent traditional Italian food. The portions were large. I would definately go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service, food andOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/18/2013Excellent service, food and atmosphere. There is a wonderful piano player singer on weekends also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We went on a Friday night.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/18/2013We went on a Friday night. The place was crowded but with our OT reservation we had no wait. The food was very good and the service was very good. Will definitely return. Try the berry desert it is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/10/2013Exceptional food and service. Live music is a little too much, yet good quality. TVs are unnecessary...Special Features:
- Food was great, service wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/25/2013Food was great, service was great. The bar was busy with cougars, but no prey.
- Ok not got that they lostOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/4/2013Ok not got that they lost my reservation or just ignored it.
- Girls night out was spentjfs226VIPDined on 4/3/2013Girls night out was spent at Acquo. We all LOVE this place. Eggplant Parm, Shrimp Parm always a hit.I tried the pasta dish with broccoli rab sausage and sun dried tomatoes. Very good. We split a gorganzola salad and everyone was happy. Acquo has the BEST BREAD in all of Florida!!!!! Stop by for HAPPY HOUR, it lasts all night!! Always a wonderful feast no one is ever disappointed.Special Features:
- VolumeMainiacVIPDined on 4/2/2013If you like a lot of food heaped on a plate family style and don't care about the quality this is the place! Unfortunately for us, we like quality so we won't be back. The mussels smelled so strong we had to send back the pasta, which we ordered without mussels!
- Excellent! We were at GulfstreamOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/27/2013Excellent! We were at Gulfstream Park for the day and found Aquos 124 on google. We were pleasantly surprised by the hospitality and food family style options. Our waiter was superb. Would definitely recommend and visit again when we are in the area.Special Features:
- Nice place with a good menu,Dinning4lifeVIPDined on 3/23/2013Nice place with a good menu, the waiters should be more professional. When asked how a dish is prepared the waiter should explain the dish properly and not to try to push the order along. I ordered the sea bass which was covered in sweet sugary sliced almonds. That ruined the dish.Special Features:
- I have eaten at Acquo 124OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/18/2013I have eaten at Acquo 124 for several years and have never been disappointed. I look forward to some variety of their "burnt veggies" and other specialty offerings on their menu. Almost all items come in 2 portion sizes, family and 1/2. Both are large.I would recommend this to a friend.
- As an Italian-American, fromOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 3/8/2013As an Italian-American, from NYC, I find the food to be authentically Italian & consistently excellent. The buffet lunch is a steal! We recently had dinner there on a Friday night when a very talented piano man played & sang. I highly recommend Aquo 124.Special Features:
- I specifically asked to beMoonstruckOneVIPDined on 3/4/2013I specifically asked to be seated in the small North room, and my request was ignored. That's an example of how they cater to favorites and ignore others. They get you in and out fast.Special Features:
- We love acquo 124 and justJerryVIPDined on 2/28/2013We love acquo 124 and just had a birthday party there and it was superb. John is a great host and and set everything up perfectly. We always refer this restaurant to friends. Lois and Jerry RaticoffSpecial Features:
- Very disappointing. ServiceSailrmanDined on 2/24/2013Very disappointing. Service for a party of 9 was slow and inattenttive. We waited quite a while to place our order when the first course was delivered, The wrong salad was presented and when the correct one was finally delivered (a family size order) no extra plates were provided for serving it out. A request for extra plates took many minutes. By then we had already eaten our salad from our bread plates then we had an extreemely long wait for the main course. When it did arrive,. The Eggplant Parmagian was served barely warm and portions of the eggplant slices were undercooked. We have dined there several times before and this experience was completely different from past experiences which were generally very enjoyable
- AS ALWAYS ANOTHER WONDERFULjfs226VIPDined on 2/23/2013AS ALWAYS ANOTHER WONDERFUL DINNER. Arrive a bit earlier, since the BAR has a nightly HAPPY HOUR, wines, beer and all sorts of Martini's. I loved my snapper with mixed seafood, my husband his lamb shank. Don't over look the mussles, they are cooked under the salamander so they are roasted, served with a garlic sauce on the side. The mussles are stand alone without the sauce. WE are frequent diners at this fantastic restaurant . Enjoy a great meal at Aqua, anytime.Special Features:
- A Good ItalianMoonstruckOneVIPDined on 2/23/2013They favor the regulars here. On Open Table we specifically asked to be seated in the small room by the door. Our request was ignored and we were seated in the cavernous room which I don't like. That being said, we had an excellent waiter Jeff and good food. The bread & grilled sausage are delicious. The small Caesar is good and big enough for two. The meatballs are mediocre. We had a fair Tuscan red for $36; we just didn't want to pay $49 for their cheapest Chianti Riserva, a wine that retails circa $13. They need some good reds under $40. They turn their tables over; so don't expect a leisurely meal. They have you in and out in an hour. I prefer a more leisurely paced meal. But, the food and service are good; so, we keep returning.Special Features:
- Service and food was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/23/2013Service and food was excellent. Would definitely recommend it.Special Features: