acqubar bistro and lounge
305 Bell Street
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: $30 and under
acqubar bistro and lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.acquabar.com/
- Phone: 2067286583
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Friday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Northwest, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: David Leong
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Capable of hosting small intimate parties to large corporate galas, we work with party organizers through every detail to ensure memorable and fun filled events. Reserve our lounge as an intimate venue for your birthday, anniversary, or VIP party as well as corporate functions.
A word from acqubar bistro and lounge
Our menu features fresh Northwest seafood and homestyle dishes such as fresh northwest salmon and washington coast oysters, pastas, 100% angus beef burgers, fish and chips, steaks, salads, cajun fish or mahi mahi tacos, and much more! Accompany our fresh menu with delicious Italian espresso from Cafe D'arte or a specialty cocktail and you have an excellent pairing! acquabar bistro and lounge offers the comfort of a bistro with exceptional quality and service. Our menu can be enjoyed as a sit-down meal, take-out, or catering. Capable of hosting small intimate parties to large corporate galas, we work with party organizers through every detail to ensure memorable and fun filled events. Reserve our lounge as an intimate venue for your birthday, anniversary, or VIP party as well as corporate functions.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
acqubar bistro and lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance2Noise LevelModerate
- Great foodSuz6212Dined on 7/19/2014Food was amazing. Ambiance not so great. Happy hour was worth it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- jndndmVIPDined on 7/19/2014This is really a bar, big screen TVs, food was meh. If you're going someplace to drink, probably great. Seeing it sober in the afternoon? Not so great.
- Food was great and so wereUSCTrojanMBAVIPDined on 6/14/2012Food was great and so were the prices. Nice neighborhood atmosphere . Will certainly come back again. The garlic fries were super.Special Features:
- We we greeted by friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/8/2012We we greeted by friendly waitstaff, and although it was close to closing- they gave us great service. We ordered a light salad and drinks. The meal was fresh to order and we loved the Roasted chicken and well made salad, not just a breast thrown onto greens. Nice! The owner introduced himself, which was a pleasant surprise. This place is a hidden gem!Special Features:
- A bit quiet for a Friday night,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/16/2012A bit quiet for a Friday night, but the food & service were great. Full bar...Nice! Wine list, not so good. Definitely will come again.Special Features:
- Acquabar - BelltownOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/25/2012With so many restaurant selections in Belltown, this place has a no-frills, casual dinning experience serving up great meals at a reasonable cost. Service was great and my steak was cooked to perfection. Great way to start dinner is with a Martini from the bar.Special Features:
- Excellent mussels!SusanVIPDined on 2/14/2012Some colleagues and i were in Seattle on Valentines and couldn't find a table so we landed at Acquabar. Menu is burgers, steak, fish tacos, entree mac n cheese, + a small tapas menu that also includes mac n cheese. I had the beef skewers and chowder, neither of which i finished. The highlight was that we all had mussels to start and they were FABULOUS! one of us even lifted the bowl to his mouth to get all the broth. I ordered bread to sop it up. nice touch: instead of serving plain bread, they grilled it. Would definitely go back for the mussels.