Acela Club at Citi Field
120-01 Roosevelt Avenue
Flushing, NY 11368Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Acela Club at Citi Field
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 7185654333
- Hours of Operation:
During ticketed Citi Field Events only.
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Acela Club at Citi Field
Thank you for joining us at Citi Field’s Acela Club! We are happy to offer Mets Season Ticket Holders exclusive access to making reservations through Open Table. The Acela Club serves a prix fixe menu. The prix fixe is $29 for lunch/brunch ($19 for children up to 12 years of age) and $48 for dinner for adults; $25 for children up to 12 years of age. The Dinner prix fixe includes open access to our market tables for your first course and then one entrée per person. Offerings for the Lunch/Brunch Prix Fixe are all served from our market tables. Beverages, tax and gratuity are not included.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
Acela Club at Citi Field - Best Restaurants in Flushing ›
Acela Club at Citi Field reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (17)great for lunch (10)good for groups (8)special occasion (8)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (7)great for outdoor dining (7)fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (1)vibrant bar scene (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Fun nightOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014We've dined here a handful of times. Sat on the tier by the window to get a great view of the field. Service was ok this time, even though she was friendly. The starters at the buffet are always good with the menu changing seasonally. Drinks were good. Dessert, not so great. Over all we had a good time and will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique sports restaurant venuemrsmet123Dined on 9/13/2014I attend many Met games and finally decided to try Acela Restaurant as a special treat for my wedding anniversary weekend. The space is beautiful, great view, unique way to enjoy the game. Pricey at $48pp (flat rate includes buffet and entree) plus $10pp upcharge for 'window seat' but the view can't be beat. Full appetizer buffet (fantastic) is more than enough of a meal on its own. By the time I got to the entrée I was stuffed. Delicious raspberry cheesecake donut dessert. Would have been happier with lower cost and more flexible food options. Servers very friendly, helpful and engaging. All that said it was a great place to spend a misty September evening at Citifield for a special occasion. Worth doing at least once.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnqlDined on 8/17/2014Enjoyable meal with a wide diversity of food available. Market Table brunch is a good value at $29 ($19 for kids). I would definitely go back and would recommend it to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- acela club- great place to meetGet2getherDined on 8/12/2014The Acela club was picked because we wanted a central location to reconnect people who were our high school friends and classmates fifty years ago. It was perfect. We all played high school baseball;so the baseball theme was a natural; the Mets just moved into Shea at the close of our senior year and although we had a strong Bronx connection, the Mets had a special place since we played against Ed Kranepool two years before our graduation. It was a most enjoyable; we were their to have great conversation and to eat a nice dinner. It was perfect and the evening was a memorable event. A great way to enjoy an evening a watch a ball game with friends.Special Features:
- Fun ballpark foodDrZippyDined on 8/3/2014Fun, good food, great view of the field. Made a bad game a good experienceSpecial Features:
- lets go metsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014pricey. you are paying for the ambience which is view of citifield. the pizza is surprisingly good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Game with a viewDishesDined on 7/30/2014Upscale buffet lunch food was tasty but could use a bit of culinary flair to really make it standout- as it should be " inspired dining Drew Nieporent"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Let's Go MetsLongtimemetsfanDined on 7/12/2014I fully enjoyed my birthday lunch before the game at The Acela Club at Citi Field. The buffet was extensive and the food was good. You must have a ticket that gives you access to the club to get in. A few minor complaints, we had to pay $10 to sit in the section with the good view of the field, and we paid extra for soft drinks. While I guess I understand the fee for premium seating, I feel like soft drinks should be included.Special Features:
- DisappointedJoeGVIPDined on 6/24/2014I have dined at the Acela before and was very disappointed in how long it took to prepare our dinners. Also shocked to discover an additional fee for choosing strip steak. Our waitress was very disinterested in serving my son and I. Finally, I was appalled to discover a hidden seating charge on my bill. Acela should be ashamed of this. Is it absolutely necessary to charge $10 per person to be shown to their table?Special Features:
- The following 16 reviews are from the Acela Club at Citi Field reviews archive.
- Baseball and BuffetFeas317Dined on 6/15/2014Went to the Acela Club for Father's day with the family. It has become a tradition for our family and watching the game while munching on omelets, pizza, pastrami sandwiches, hot dogs, mac and cheese, etc. was great. A terrific way to watch a game. I would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yay MetsLadyBlue2themoonDined on 6/15/2014The family really enjoyed the the whole experience at the Acela Club. We really had a great time and the food was good. Thanks to all:-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was a horror showRaybabeVIPDined on 6/13/2014The food was very good. But at $300 for three seats plus $200 for dinner? We arrived at 5:30 to torrential rain which did not let up even slightly for about three hours. We decided to leave at 8:30. The game started at 9 and we missed it. Hard to blame the Acela Club for that, but it is the top club, so our expectations were high. There were nice looking appetizer tables, so we helped ourselves and returned to the table to find our luke-warm main courses waiting for us. We hoped for prompt dessert service but it took an eternity. I ordered chocolate cake which was good except for the fact that it wasn't chocolate or anything close to it. The waitstaff was pretty much no where to be found the entire meal. Very disappointing.Special Features:
- Great Experience!InTheIndustryDined on 6/11/2014My stepfather and I had such a great experience. We were very impressed by the appetizers, as well as the entrees we ordered (I had the Branzino and he had the Strip). I'd also like to point out that our server Dorothy was extremely friendly and especially accommodating. I hate feeling rushed in a restaurant and she made us feel so very comfortable. We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MehLIguyDined on 6/10/2014Food stations were mediocre, entrée (branzino) was small but well prepared. Service was fine. Very overpriced. The only reason to come here is that it makes "dinner and a game" more convenient than eating elsewhere. Plus watching batting practice from a comfortable seat is quite nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great way to enjoy gameFairWeatherFanDined on 5/22/2014Weather was looking a little iffy, so we decided to enjoy the game indoors. Awesome decision. We made reservations late, so couldn't get the prime view, but enough TV's around to watch game. Biggest bonus was Ranger game showing on one of the screens. Food: the three appetizer stations were awesome and the variety was great! Entrée's were excellent: Pork Chop and the Steak. Overall I would highly recommend the Acela ClubSpecial Features:
- baseball and good foodNYNativeDined on 5/14/2014This is one of the nicest layouts I've seen in a stadium food venue. The view of CitiField is very good from most seats and fantastic from the tables in the front row. The prices are reasonable and the combination of selecting an entree off the menu and then having such of variet of food at the market (buffet) tables is great! I'm a Yankee fan, but the Mets have Yankee Stadium beat by a mile with this food venue.Special Features:
- Great Meal during the gameOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Being able to sit against the glass and watch the Mets game during the dining experience was great. Service was wonderful and all of the food was excellent.Special Features:
- Acela Club at Citifield3olivesmikeDined on 5/9/2014The prix fixe dinner menu combines a really diverse appetizer/buffet with an impressive assortment of entrees. Choice of cocktails and wine was top notch. And we were seated with a left field view of the Phillies-Mets game, live not televised, which took our enjoyment to a new level. The servers at the buffet stations were friendly and professional and a special mention goes to Michele our table server. It's the ballgame experience plus a dose of civility and not that expensive if you think of your meal as standing in for (ugh) stadium food. Makes me wish my home wasn't 800 miles from Citi Field.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could be betterHotfoot25Dined on 4/27/2014Food was very tasty , however most choices that should have been hot were not. Went for brunch before a game. The waffles, Mac and cheese and burgers were cold. We were there from 11:30- about 12:30 and they ran out of pastries. Unlike another review the pastrami was quite tasty as was the turkey sandwiches and meatballs. Basically if the food were hot the experience would have been much better.Special Features:
- Get your fake on.smileevenifithurtsDined on 4/18/2014Waitress we had was really not friendly, very uninterested and to the point we felt like we were a bother. Like the restaurant not the staffSpecial Features:
- Four StarrivrsurvivorDined on 4/18/2014Four star restaurant with a baseball game on the side!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice Brunch...a2z928Dined on 4/6/2014First time experiencing the Acela Club and it was great. Made it out to the Stadium 2 hours prior to first pitch and leisurely enjoyed our meal while watching BP. My wife and twin daughters had a really nice time. The food was very good and the staff was attentive and fun without being overly intrusive. Yuri our server had a good sense of humor, which is important when dining with the kids. Can't wait to enjoy another weekend game at Citi Field and enjoy the festivities at the Acela Club. A polished, well executed dining option at the park.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A change for the better38SpecialVIPDined on 4/3/2014The Acela Club has eliminated the entree from the lunch/brunch menu, and there have been some decent additions to the $29 "all you can eat" buffet, including omelets, sliders, sandwiches, pizza, and "street cart" hot dogs. Especially good choice to watch the game from one of the terrace tables to avoid the early season chill outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Acela could be alot betterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/31/2014To start there voicemail greeting was not correct,nobody answered the phone after 10 calls,took 10-15 min to get our drinks after repeated requests,pizza was cold, waffles were cold,pastrami was sliced way too thick couldn't cut it with knife provided. Would have liked more salads.this was my third time eating there and it seems to be getting worse. I do like the views and the cold meat and cheese selections, maybe a few more appetizers like chicken wings etcSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Place to Be at the Mets GameRyanWalisDined on 3/31/2014Starting the day at the Mets game with a visit to the Acela club is perfect..The comfortable , non rushed atmosphere sets up a great day.. Especially on those slighly chilly days or nights allows for comfort with a view.. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.