Acapulquenos Mexican Grill
Long Branch, NJ 07740Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
Acapulquenos Mexican Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 7325719509
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Mon - Sun 9:00am - 10:00 Dinner: 9:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Counter Seating, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Acapulquenos Mexican Grill
Thinking about visiting Acapulquenos Mexican Grill? Check out the full Acapulquenos Mexican Grill menu to decide if the menu items & prices meet your expectations. When available, we'll provide pictures, dish ratings, and descriptions of each item. Acapulquenos Mexican Grill prices and menu items may fluctuate by location or over time, so use the following menu information as a reasonable guideline as to what is currently being served at the restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Acapulquenos Mexican Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance1Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Delicious Mexican flavorsNancySVIPDined on 9/24/2013This little corner café is in a predominantly Hispanic neighborhood, was casual and very comfortable and the staff very friendly. We were served tortilla chips with two home-made sauces, one spicy, one mild. Both were very tasty. We had shrimp with garlic sauce, which was loaded with garlic pieces and really delicious. We also had a chicken burrito, which was one of the best burritos I've ever tasted. There were some unusual flavor blends that I can't describe, but were very different than other burritos I've had. Really flavorful and delicious. Both entrees were served with rice and beans. I would recommend this restaurant for a casual meal with family or friends that enjoy local flavors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The authentic Mexican foodMoshanyVIPDined on 8/31/2013From the minute you enter the restaurant you know your are in an authentic place. The decor is mexican, TV are in spanish, customers are hispanic and the server hardly speaks english. The menu is in both languages and specials are in spanish. The food was great. We had a salad with shrimps and a breakfast dish with sunny side eggs , broken tortillas with excellent sauce. The salsa on the table (green and red) were hot and spicy as we like. A great place to have an authentic mexican mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good, authentic mexicanOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 9/1/2012very good, authentic mexican in a storefront location. Nothing to look at, but good inexpensive stuff. With both a Salvadorean menu and Mexican menu, lots of interesting options.