365 N Illinois Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204Neighborhood:
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.acajoes.com/
- Phone: 3176375160
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 7:00am - 9:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 7:00am - 10:00pm, Sunday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Acapulco Joe's
At Acapulco Joe's you will find hungry people that are looking for delicious food, all lined up outside the door. But don't let that stop you from getting in line; it's a breeze for us to handle large crowds. Acapulco Joe's has a menu sure to please anyone, from our popular American and Mexican breakfast menu to our tasty dinners complemented with a full bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Acapulco Joe's reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.5Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (2)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- great food, awful serviceatmcdDined on 7/19/2014Server was kinda out of it. We were able to reserve a table for 9:15 even though they closed at 10. We asked the waitress if they closed at ten and she said thst the kitchen does, so we figured the bar stayed open till the usual time of 3am. At 10:10 we finally hot our appetizers and were told it was last call at the bar. Our dinner which was supposed to "be right out" didn't arrive until after 1030. By that time the kitchen had been "closed" for a half hour. Our food was hot and delicious but considering there were a max of 3 other tables, the service was awful.... Side note you can purchase alcoholic drinks to-go?I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/21/2014Food is excellent and so is the service. I enjoy their quesadilla deluxe and they have a small but great selection of beers on tap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 8 reviews are from the Acapulco Joe's reviews archive.
- Great food!IluvfoodDined on 4/26/2014The food was excellent and our waitress was very quick and paid attention at getting what we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing specialMad9873Dined on 1/25/2014We went for devour downtown- this place always looks fun during the summer with its outdoor area. The inside is ok and the food is ok, as well. Nachos are not taco shells broke in half with meat and cheese on them. The black bean chili was so thick my spoon stuck straight up and never moved. The fiesta chicken (aka fajitas) was good the best part was the sangria. Maybe that is why it looks fun in the summer everyone is drinking sangrias.
- WeirdOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/23/2013The person who sat us seemed frantic even though they were not that busy. They took our drink order and forgot it as soon as they walked away from the table - there were two of us. I was encouraged you use a smart phone to pay by some person walking past our table because they said it gets "busy" and it's quicker to pay this way. The restaurant wasn't even half full. The server was nice but it felt like we were in the Twilight Zone. Sadly I won't be going back.
- No, No, NoChristmasPartyDined on 12/18/2013Service was not good, food wasn't too good either. Too high for the product recieved.
- The woman who seated us wasmore2bdesiredDined on 10/28/2013The woman who seated us was either tired or non-personable. No official greeting, just "how many" and seated us without any further comments. Waitress was very pleasant; however, came back to the table only to ask "one check or two". No mention of woudl you like dessert or how was your meal, etc. from the person checking us out. Unsure whether I will actually visit there again.. even though there is a sign on the window - "Under New Management". Would liek to give some serving and employee courtesy pointers to the the "new guy"....
- YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/7/2013The food is really good. The service is great. The price is exellent. Super casual, not a dressy kind of place which is what I liked!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible servicecs82Dined on 8/24/2013From the time of arrival and being seated at our table, it was OVER ONE HOUR until we got our food and we felt like we had to eat quickly once we got our food because we had tickets to the Colts game. They weren't even very busy when we arrived so I don't know what their problem is. A couple at another table waited so long that they were about to walk out when they finally got there food and then just put it in to-go containers and left!! I was really looking forward to eating at Acapulco Joe's since it had been many years since I had eaten there but, unfortunately, I was very disappointed so will probably not go back anytime soon. Too bad!!
- owner very attentiveShinteetahVIPDined on 8/17/2013We had a large group, and the owner himself checked on our table frequently, advising us on specialties and recommending his new recipe, etc. Food was good, our waitress was a little overwhelmed but we were 10 people. I would definitely return.Special Features: