550 Adams Street
Milton, MA 02186Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.abbypark.com/
- Phone: (617) 696-8700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Tony Derienzo
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Cypress Catering Company is the latest venture from acclaimed Chef
Tony DeRienzo. With an impressive twenty years of experience in the hospitality industry, Chef Tony DeRienzo is utilizing his seasoned skills to expand his culinary repertoire. Cypress Catering Company is a full service private and corporate caterer for all occasions in the greater Boston area
and beyond. For menus and more details, go to www.cypresscateringcompany.com.
- Private Party Facilities: At Abby Park, we believe the essential ingredients to create a perfect event are delicious cuisine, flawless service and a relaxed ambiance. Abby Park can host your private meeting or social get together in one our chic private rooms.
If you are interested in celebrating a special occasion outside of your home, we can accommodate up to 50 people in our private Adams Room and, for parties greater than 50, we work closely with the Milton Hoosic Club to cater your event at their facilities; ensuring your event is special and memorable.
- Private Party Contact: Sirena Melton 6176968700
A word from Abby Park
Abby Park, conveniently located at East Milton Square, specializes in modern American cuisine featuring the best in fine ingredients and seafood. The first restaurant in Milton, MA with a full bar since the 1800's, Abby Park is the perfect location for special events or spontaneous gathering. The Adams room is available for private functions of up to 35 people. Fully customizable with a conference telephone and easily hidden plasma television, the Adams room is ideal for personal or business events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Abby Park reviews from OpenTable diners
102 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (69)fit for foodies (41)good for groups (31)special occasion (30)vibrant bar scene (23)hot spot (18)romantic (15)kid-friendly (14)great for brunch (14)great for lunch (12)notable wine list (12)late-night find (3)Show More
- Heart of East Milton SquareAnnie17Dined on 11/13/2014We were looking for an American food experience halfway between Boston and the South Shore and we found it through Open Table. We were meeting friends who have very particular dining tastes (not too spicy, a variety of meat and fish dishes). We gave Abby Park a try on a Thursday night and we were pleasantly surprised by the variety and tastes of our meals. We each had starters (Caesar and beet salads) and each chose a different entree. We ordered a chicken lettuce wrap, lamb burger, seafood fra diavlo for me (I like it spicy) and Guinness braised short ribs for my wife. We all raved about the presentation and the wonderful tastes of our dinners. We also had the best waitress, very personable and friendly. We would have rated the restaurant a 5 if it wasn't for the noise level. Hint: The parking lot behind the restaurant is usually full but it is OK to park behind the Starbucks and BOA across the street.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pear and Gorgonzola SaladJackieAVIPDined on 11/12/2014The Pear and Gorgonzola salad is a must. Absolutely delicious. I took a bit of a friend's burrata and prosciutto pizza - crazy good, too. The service at Abby Park is always friendly and prompt. I love it here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sharsharDined on 11/9/2014abby park needs to revise their menu. chicken was dry filet steak tasted like liver. maybe a new cook who knows about sauces etcSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/8/2014We have been to Abby Park many times, but this time was loud, crowded, and generally not a pleasant dining experience. We were seated at tall tables with people, waiting for a table, crowding the back of my husband's chair. To be honest, if we had not had many, many wonderful dining experiences here before, we wouldn't go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not happy this timeMMMDVIPDined on 11/7/2014Service was great and everyone else's meal was enjoyed. However I ordered the seared scallops with lobster risotto. I have ordered this before and there were several large scallops in the dish. However this time I got many tiny little overcooked scallops doused with aoli. It was terrible. I won't be trying that again.
- Special Birthday Lunch PlaceVickiDined on 11/7/2014A beautiful setting for a special person's birthday lunch. We came with our family, including a toddler, and felt comfortable throughout the meal. Everey bite was delicious.Special Features:
- Good with some hiccupsFoodiegaloreDined on 11/6/2014Fun vibrant bustling restsurant. Great service!! My friend had fish that was badly prepared. She sent it back and restaurant determined what had gone wrong ( fish cut on p bloodline). They comped her meal and were very gracious. My lamb burger was amazing!! I am always impressed with good service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageannieoVIPDined on 11/1/2014We sat in the downstairs dining room. it was extremely noisy and the tables were packed so it was very cramped. Our wait person had a difficult time getting up and down the aisle and around the tables. We made a reservation so we were very disappointed, first with the parking situation and then the table.
- PizzaMaggieDined on 11/1/2014Kobe meatball,,,, YUUUUUMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/30/2014Have been here numerous time. LOVE Abby Park! Staff is always friendly and always pays attention to specific food orders and it is executed by the kitchen perfectly every time. They make amazing cocktails and have a good selection of wine. Just a nice little gem to stroll over to every once in a while when I know I want a decent meal and cocktail that wont get messed up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jobobDined on 10/26/2014The food was outstanding. Both our meat and seafood meals were delicious.Special Features:
- No special exception this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2014This is the third time that I have dined at Abby Park--and I have always gone there on a Sunday. The first time I visited the restaurant, I was provided with the option of ordering from the lunch menu or the brunch menu. I ordered a dish from the lunch menu that was delicious. The second time I visited, I was only given the brunch menu; I asked if I could order the dish from the lunch menu and they graciously fulfilled my request. The third time I visited (this past Sunday), I was again only given the brunch menu. When I asked if I could order the dish from the lunch menu, I was told no. A staff member (who told me that his prime duty was to make sure that customers are happy), asked the chef if he could make the dish, but the chef said no.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014We love this restaurant. The food is great and the service is even better! Would highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT AS ALWAYSfirstVIPDined on 10/25/2014This is one of our go to places, always great food and service, even our 3 year old enjoys dining here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food AMAZING, service DEPLORABLEKayMayDined on 10/23/2014Food was awesome as always....service was neglectful.....and it was not a busy night and server was not busy...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ExperienceReviewerXDined on 10/20/2014Visited Abby Park on a Monday night for a special occasion. Nice atmosphere, friendly service, very good food. Very pleasant experience!Special Features:
- DELICIOUS!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/18/2014let me start the same way our evening did, with our waiter Manny. He was superb! So upbeat, very engaging and funny! We all enjoyed his personality as well as his knowledge of the menu. I have been here many times, but it was a central meeting place for my dear friends form California staying in Cambridge, as well her her local relatives who had never been to AP before. It was perfect! Delicious food, great atmosphere, and outstanding service. We had a variety of apps, mostly seafood entrees, and my crazy friend form Cali ordered 1 of every dessert on the menu. I recommend that, for the sheer fun of it! The food was served in a perfect amount of time, and everything was cooked and seasoned perfectly!Special Features:
- Great food - great timesHuskerAnnieDined on 10/11/2014Abby Park is on a long street with numerous restaurant in a great neighborhood - the place is attractive and inviting - our food was fast, flavorful, and excellent. The truffle fries were awesome and the daily baked bread great. Well priced, good wine and drink list too - go there!Special Features:
- Delicious mealgmshVIPDined on 10/11/2014Highlights included the crab cake and the chicken saltimbocca.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/11/2014Pretty space, great food, great location. Unfortunately VERY noisy. If in a small group, sit upstairs as the small and cozy downstairs usually has three large groups and you feel as if you are eating at someone else's party. Upstairs is also loud but less so and not so awkward.Special Features:
- Girls night outFoodexplorersDined on 10/9/2014Great place to have dinner and catch up with friends. Highly recommended, we'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Marks for Abby ParkOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/5/2014This was our first time at Abby Park and we were very impressed. The serviced was attentive but not overbearing. We ordered burgers and flat bread pizzas, both of which were delicious and perfectly prepared. It is a good idea to make a reservation as this place gets crowded quickly, even during off hours. There is a small parking loot, which was full, but we were lucky enough to find a space on the street (not always easy in east Milton)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/3/2014Abby park is becoming a favorite! Although the noise level makes it difficult to carry on a conversation the hostess did offer to seat us downstairs. Our waiter, Manny, was great making wonderful suggestions and not rushing us. The salmon, panko and skinny, was outstanding as were the scallops. Definitely will return.Special Features:
- Great brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/28/2014we wanted a quiet spot for two, and Abby Park fit the bill. Good food, good service, easy to talk.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very solid, great serviceMIckJVIPDined on 9/25/2014Had the roasted cod and it was one of the best seafood dishes I have had in a while. All dishes well prepared and fresh ingredients.Special Features:
- Our first time and a great mealJeff57Dined on 9/24/2014Abby Park was recommended by a friend who ate there previously. We met Jeff the manager who knew it was our first visit, and he was very entertaining and helpful with menu choices. Overall a great night out, great food, ambiance, wait staff!!!Special Features:
- late sept diningqcyf00dieDined on 9/21/2014I really enjoyed the brussel sprouts side and the steak quesadilla app. and fortunately due to saving some of the latter for next day lunch -had room for the scrumptious chocolate truffle dessert. I've already mentioned this great meal to several friends!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/19/2014Our second time here, food great both times, definitely will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CherylDined on 9/19/2014Always consistent ! Very good all around restaurant - great addition to Milton - they do a great job!Special Features:
- Great date nightsheazoliasDined on 9/13/2014Enjoyed our date night at Abby Park! Our waitress was very personable and let us pace our meal slowly, wine then app then dinner, we didn't feel rushed in the least! The wine was amazing, the tuna app was super delicious and our entrees were cooked to perfection! Overall just the night out we needed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressed.SouthdownDined on 9/12/2014From some of the reviews I had read on Yelp I was really impressed with Abby Park. Food was amazing. Sure a couple of hiccups in service but waitress was accommodating and manager was ever present checking on tables. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MiltonDined on 9/12/2014Good selection of food choices and staff where very nice. It was just too loud and smokey from the grill.Special Features:
- Consistent High Quality FoodSimpleguyx2Dined on 9/12/2014Never a bad meal at Abbey Park. Short ribs and pasta were supreme. Portion of wine was not a good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Standards Whatsoever!StartFreshDined on 8/27/2014Dirty glasses. Water splashed over us and big pond left on floor. Food terrible. Go to the Marketplace Cafe just around the corner - far superior in every way. Anyone who knows anything about good restaurants should not enter this place. I can't believe that it passed the standards of certain food and travel organizations. It is frightening to think how low the American standards are. Appalling!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014I order the short rib from the restaurant week menu, it came with two tiny piece of pork - about 1 square inches and a little bit over half inches thick. This is my worst restaurant week experience and I won't go back again.
- Birthday PartyTelguy1Dined on 8/24/2014Had a family birthday dinner and the food was excellent. Service was terrific and the food was served hot and all at the same time. There were 8 people at the table and there was room to add a couple more people. The dining room is around the bar. It was a Sunday so the bar was quiet. Overall it was a nice experience!Special Features:
- Brunch for 8GailVIPDined on 8/24/2014Service, Food and atmosphere was wonderful. 8 neighborhood pals from childhood meet for brunch. Waitress was attentive food was excellent it was a cozy spot for a Sunday afternoon gathering. Can't wait to return for dinnerSpecial Features:
- Great food & ambianceChewintItUpDined on 8/22/2014Wife & I checked this place out for the first time during restaurant week. We're new residents in the South Shore area and it was great to find another restaurant that has a great sense of ambiance, good food, and a relaxed environment.Special Features:
- JakeDined on 8/21/2014As my ratings indicate, this is a good restaurant. No real complaints but nothing to write home about. Server was curt and gave the attitude of impatience yet did her job. Calamari and lobster dip appetizers were delicious. Wine and Cocktail lists are creative (especially Abby-tini) and reasonable. The Salmon entree was (as in sushi) undercooked but the server did offer to return it to the kitchen. Meanwhile, the chicken was a bit overcooked yet sauces and the sides were good. The atmosphere is upbeat, the portions are adequate and the prices are good. The location is great and there is usually space in their parking lot in the rear or on the street. So, I will definitely return.Special Features:
- impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014Impressed by both the food and the service. It was our first time but certainly will not be the last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.