550 Adams Street
Milton, MA 02186Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.abbypark.com/
- Phone: 617-696-8700
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Tony Derienzo
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Cypress Catering Company is the latest venture from acclaimed Chef
Tony DeRienzo. With an impressive twenty years of experience in the hospitality industry, Chef Tony DeRienzo is utilizing his seasoned skills to expand his culinary repertoire. Cypress Catering Company is a full service private and corporate caterer for all occasions in the greater Boston area
and beyond. For menus and more details, go to www.cypresscateringcompany.com.
- Private Party Facilities: At Abby Park, we believe the essential ingredients to create a perfect event are delicious cuisine, flawless service and a relaxed ambiance. Abby Park can host your private meeting or social get together in one our chic private rooms.
If you are interested in celebrating a special occasion outside of your home, we can accommodate up to 50 people in our private Adams Room and, for parties greater than 50, we work closely with the Milton Hoosic Club to cater your event at their facilities; ensuring your event is special and memorable.
- Private Party Contact: Sirena Melton 6176968700
A word from Abby Park
Abby Park, conveniently located at East Milton Square, specializes in modern American cuisine featuring the best in fine ingredients and seafood. The first restaurant in Milton, MA with a full bar since the 1800's, Abby Park is the perfect location for special events or spontaneous gathering. The Adams room is available for private functions of up to 35 people. Fully customizable with a conference telephone and easily hidden plasma television, the Adams room is ideal for personal or business events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Abby Park - Best Restaurants in Milton ›
Abby Park reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (70)fit for foodies (34)special occasion (32)good for groups (28)vibrant bar scene (25)romantic (20)great for brunch (16)kid-friendly (14)notable wine list (12)great for lunch (11)hot spot (10)late-night find (4)Show More
- Birthday PartyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/24/2014Had a family birthday dinner and the food was excellent. Service was terrific and the food was served hot and all at the same time. There were 8 people at the table and there was room to add a couple more people. The dining room is around the bar. It was a Sunday so the bar was quiet. Overall it was a nice experience!Special Features:
- Brunch for 8GailVIPDined on 8/24/2014Service, Food and atmosphere was wonderful. 8 neighborhood pals from childhood meet for brunch. Waitress was attentive food was excellent it was a cozy spot for a Sunday afternoon gathering. Can't wait to return for dinnerSpecial Features:
- JakeDined on 8/21/2014As my ratings indicate, this is a good restaurant. No real complaints but nothing to write home about. Server was curt and gave the attitude of impatience yet did her job. Calamari and lobster dip appetizers were delicious. Wine and Cocktail lists are creative (especially Abby-tini) and reasonable. The Salmon entree was (as in sushi) undercooked but the server did offer to return it to the kitchen. Meanwhile, the chicken was a bit overcooked yet sauces and the sides were good. The atmosphere is upbeat, the portions are adequate and the prices are good. The location is great and there is usually space in their parking lot in the rear or on the street. So, I will definitely return.Special Features:
- impressedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014Impressed by both the food and the service. It was our first time but certainly will not be the last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely dining experienceMotsDined on 8/13/2014Our server was attentive, friendly, and willing to make sure that our experience was top notch. The food and wine were excellent, and the ambiance added to the positive experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/11/2014Cocktails which were delicious, smaller than in most restaurants. We split crab cakes for an app - very good, but nothing extraordinary. I ordered panko crusted salmon, available in a gluten-free option. It arrived with no panko crust (silly me, I assumed they would use the gluten-free panko bread crumbs available at any major grocery store). The salmon was perfectly cooked and flavorful but the aioli was overwhelming. Veggies and potatoes were a bit overcooked. Husband had filet mignon which was good, exactly what you'd expect. Each dish had a dominant flavor that didn't allow the subtle interplay I usually expect in a nicer restaurant. Busboy wasn't sure whether to clear silverware with app plates, waiter never offered dessert menu.
- Not bad but expensiveBigsnaxxDined on 8/8/2014The menu has some nice items but its all priced as if the restaurant were in downtown boston and not in E Milton Sq. Chicken saltemboca was good but chicken was dry. Risotto was the star of the dish. It was topped with a salad which didnt quite understand. Salad became wilted from the heat from the chicken.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/7/2014We had a great dinner at Abby Park. Parking was a pain, since we were not familar with the area, we did not know we could park in the lot behind building. The beet salad as really good, and large enough for us to share. We both enjoyed our entrees...I had teh seared scallops, and my companion had the skinny salmon. Both were very well prepared. Service was fine, if not a little too attentive, as it was a quiet weeknight. We did have to ask if there were specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late afternoon lunchRosebudVIPDined on 8/7/2014My husband and I took our grandson to lunch here. We all love Abby Park, even the 10 yr old who could have opted for McDonalds!Special Features:
- Count on itOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 7/27/2014Since there aren't many restaurants that really excite my tastebuds in the Milton area, I am glad that this place was available when I was trying to find a good brunch option. The sweet potato short rib hash and the friend french toast were tasty treats.Special Features:
- AnnieAnnieDined on 7/17/2014food fantas. codfish entre unique great value no need drive to city wine list needs upgrade more choices part reds.this is the best moderate priced rest i have ever eaten inSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent placefireman0815Dined on 7/9/2014Had a great time and excellent food.Been to Abby Park several times and have never had a bad time.The beer is ice cold,attentive service and the wait staff is always nice,friendly.Great lighting,comfortable atmosphere.I love the pizza.The last time I went was the first time I sat and had dinner.Usually we just end up at the bar and have lots of laughs.Everyone around is always friendly and I bump inot someone I know.Great neighborhood feel..Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took a chance..pleasantly surprisedPutt2winDined on 6/28/2014Local neighborhood spot, easy access and plenty of available parking. Decor as you walk in is pleasant and inviting. Menu had variety between simple , casual meals or entree's. I had a well made cocktail, my partner a nice glass of wine (& a "good pour"). Scallop entree for my sweetie and chicken saltamboca for me...pleasantly surprised by the different layers of flavors in both dishes. Only suggestion would be to time the meal better between drinks and dinner. Otherwise we were very satisfied and will return. Looks like a great place for a casual bar meal as well. A highlight was the ability of my sweetie and I to have a conversation without shouting over the loud din in most restaurants these days. Had a perfect "buzz" for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous ServiceTessDined on 6/28/2014JoAnn our server was very attentive and created a very comfortable dining experience. First time visit but definitely coming back again!Special Features:
- Great for its spotnewyokohamaDined on 6/25/2014Very nice restaurant in an area that is looking more and more nice. Food was pretty good, Mezza platter was excellent. Short Ribs were pretty good, nice and tender, though the mashed potatoes were old and dry. Cocktails were light on the alcohol. Overall though it was pleasant, and I will return.Special Features:
- Another great mealDMNDCNDined on 6/21/2014This place is so consistent. The steak au poivre was a little too peppery but I was warned it was going to be. My wife loved her meal. Beet salad was fantastic and theSpecial Features:
- First dinner out in MiltonmiltonsmithsDined on 6/21/2014We just moved to Milton and this was our first dinner out spot in town. I enjoyed the unique menu options, and the staff were excellent. Our table ordered the Tomato and Mozzarella app (very fresh), and for entrees we had the Hemp Seed Chicken ( 3.5 stars), the Angus peppercorn sirloin (5 stars), the seared sea scallops ( 4 stars) and the seafood fra diavolo (5 stars). Decent drink choices, and a very broad wine list.Special Features:
- great place for diningspindlesDined on 6/19/2014We were a group of four, one of whom is a foodie. She loved the food and the selections available. Service was excellent. We were in a bit of an alcove, so the noise was not bad but I think may have been a problem is we had been seated elsewhere. Otherwise, fantastic!!Special Features:
- Memorable food, drinks, and serviceEROSSDined on 6/17/2014This was a special night and Abby Park did not disappoint. From the perfect Cosmo to the shrimp and calamari appetizer to the roasted cod with bits of bacon everything was delicious. And the waiter was helpful and amusing!Special Features:
- Dining Delightfood4thoughtDined on 6/15/2014The food and service at Abby Park was excellent. The staff was pleasant and responsive to our needs. It did not take long for the waitress to come and take our order. WE had brunch and I would like to give compliments to the chef at Abby Park for the food had a great presentation and was very flavorful. My husband loved the Crab Cake Benedict! This was our first experience at Abby Park but I will definitely come back again!Special Features:
- Great service, YUMMY dishes!OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 6/9/2014Staff were friendly and so helpful! I had the skinny salmon, my friend had cod, and we split the pineapple cake. All was so very delicious!Special Features:
- Good good, slow serviceGoodmealDined on 6/8/2014Alway good food but the service was slow. We had to wait a while to be served and wait between ordering and receiving our food. The waits were too long. Even though we thought that it was an issue, she was very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummy!hiptobsquareDined on 6/2/2014awesome lobster dip appetizer. the filet mignon was perfect and the french flower martini was so inventive and delicious. service was awesome and the chairs are so comfy :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food/So So ServiceAboutTownDined on 5/31/2014Friends and I enjoy dining at Abby Park; in fact, I ate there twice last week. Our server on Saturday night was not particularly attentive. We had to flag him down every time we needed him, which got old. However, we all enjoyed our meals very much and since we weren't in a hurry we tried not to let the slow, inattentive service bother us.Special Features:
- Burrito mozzarella &3 cheese & figFoodieVIPDined on 5/30/2014The food was fantastic. The service was very good, much better than we have had previously. We are big fans of their pizzas and enjoyed the delicious burrito mozzarella and tomato appetizer to start.
- Delicious food, poor servicelovewoodgrilledfoodDined on 5/30/2014Overall our server wasn't very attentive but the food was great. Seemed to take a while to get drinks but the time we did beer was warm and she didn't appear to have too many parties. I had the cod with bacon potatoes and corn. The fish portion was large. The meal was tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Graduation LunchSalinaDined on 5/30/2014Abby Park was great in accommodating at the last minute. I originally had a party of ten (10) for dinner, but called when I realized that the graduation ceremony was not going to be very long, I got on the phone quickly and asked if my group could come for a late lunch instead. :) Even though we were a tad late, they still held a section for the group. The service was great and the food was simply amazing!Special Features:
- Fantastic!AliceDined on 5/25/2014Went here for a bridal shower and decided to have my birthday dinner here. Food was unbelievable! Service was just fantastic. Not the least expensive place you could go, but by far very worth the price!Special Features:
- Excellent surpriseBettyDined on 5/24/2014We decided to go out to dinner late on Saturday night, and Abby Park is close to our house. The food was excellent. Everything that we ordered had great flavor and was a generous portion. Dessert was good, but the apps and entrees stole the show.Special Features:
- A great night out!UnhappyVIPDined on 5/24/2014This was our first time at Abby Park and we will definitely be back! We sat in the small dining area to the right of the bar and it was close to the bar, but not overly loud. The room is small, so it also feels intimate. The food was excellent all the way around. We had the Mezza platter and crabcake to start and all four of us enjoyed them. For entrees we had the baked cod, skinny salmon, sashimi tuna and seared scallops. All were excellent! For dessert we shared the carrot cake which is covered with icing and coconut, a little too sweet, but still good. Service was attentive but not rushed. Like I said before, we will definitely be back- soon I hope!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Local Hot SpotBDdinners2VIPDined on 5/23/2014There is a reasonable number of tasteful choices but something for every taste. They are very accommodating for children. The servers are attentive and offer reliable advice about each dish and its preparation. This is a favorite choice when we dine out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mostly great!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/21/2014First time diners, we were seated right away. We got some sangrias that were great, & ordered the crab cake app. Delicious. We ordered the filet mignon and seared scallops. The scallop dish was AMAZING; my boyfriend was a little turned off by the filet dish because he got a giant bite of Gorgonzola lol. Great night I'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go wrong with Abbey ParkLaurieDined on 5/19/2014This is a solid place, where you can't really go wrong if you are dining with friends, family or business associates. It's not really a place to bring children, though. It has a comfortable but sophisticated atmosphere. They have a nice variety of standard and innovative menu choices, and everything is freshly prepared. We enjoy coming back a couple of times a year.Special Features:
- Wrong fitMissMacDined on 5/17/2014My husband and I went here for quiet dinner to celebrate his birthday. Someone had given us a gift certificate so we decided to give it a try. Everything was good but it was a little loud for us. I would definitely give it a try for drinks and apps with a group of friends some night, but not again for a quiet dinner.Special Features:
- OK food but a major disappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/17/2014At our table one guest was celiac. Abby Park advertises gluten-free dishes, including pizza. The day before I called to confirm they had gluten-free pizza and they said yes. But they didn't even have gf bread altho' there was a pizzeria serving gf pizza next door. I asked the waiter if they could order a gluten-free pie for us and he laughed. This was not a whimsy on our part. Sure, a restaurant with a fruit plate can claim to have gluten-free food but it's not the same thing. And it's not like they ran out of this food; the waiter said they don't carry it anymore. So they lied.
- Great Experience!foodieDined on 5/16/2014It was my first time at Abby Park and it was great! We made reservations and our table was REALLY ready and waiting for us time arrive, the waitress was great, food was great! We did not feel rushed, overall GREAT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beyond OverratedkspadegalVIPDined on 5/16/2014The food is not great nor is the service or atmosphere. I have no reason to ever return. PS: truffle oil in a lobster pasta dish is just vile. I had to throw it out on my ride home because of the awful stench. Yes, it was that bad.
- robbieDined on 5/11/2014Food was great, service was great. The problem was we were seated downstairs in the basement next to a very loud table of 8 people. I 've eaten at Abbey Park several times and was never seated downstairs. Would not have made the reservation knowing that ' s where we would be dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- qcyf00dieDined on 5/11/2014The waiter went out of his way to help me with a glass of wine, not listed on the menu. The food arrived promptly and was excellent in quality and quantity. I enjoy this restaurant!Special Features:
- A Sweet Mother's Day BrunchJeanniebDined on 5/11/2014Abby Park pulled off Mother's Day brunch perfectly -- terrific food, wonderfully served. Even the three year old in our party was happy!Special Features: