A-Town Bar & Grill
4100 N Fairfax Dr
Arlington, VA 22203Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
A-Town Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.a-townballston.com/
- Phone: 7035281110x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Tuesday: 11:00am - 12:00am, Wednesday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00am, Saturday: 10:30am - 2:00am, Sunday: 10:30am - 12:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from A-Town Bar & Grill
Located in the heart of downtown Arlington, A-Town Bar & Grill serves eclectic and diverse food. We are committed to providing the best in food, drink, and nightlife! Come see us at A-Town and we guarantee you’ll be back for more! We’re in Ballston, a block from the Orange Line Metro!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
A-Town Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
vibrant bar scene (14)neighborhood gem (10)great for lunch (9)hot spot (7)late-night find (6)good for groups (5)fit for foodies (4)great for brunch (4)great for outdoor dining (3)romantic (2)special occasion (2)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Do not eat hereSadlydisappointedDined on 10/25/2014Environment is friendly, staff is friendly BUT do not eat here! I had the fired chicken and it was very dry, my friend had the fajitas and the meat was not flavored. We were seated along side another group and overheard them complaining about the prime rib, I have no idea how a chef can mess up a prime rib!! This is a bar scene, and could be fun for just that, DO NOT EAT HERE!Special Features:
- Birthday reservation reviewNica87Dined on 10/18/2014Atown is by far my favorite spot to come and eat, relax and socialize. I love all the staff that work there and love their customer services. Which is the reason I decide to celebrate my birthday at this location. And I also received excellent customer service from our waiter Eva Ramirez, who was curtious and attended all of my needs and my guests. She went above and beyond which I truely appreciate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bar that serves foodMCEDREDined on 10/4/2014Just as its name entails "bar and grill" it's a sports bar that offers some upscale food. We were looking for a pub type meal. One of us had fried chicken it was great, another had prime rib which was way too salty and it was smothered in gravy... so it was sent back and they got a lobster roll instead which was much better. Italian roast beef sandwich was dry and no flavor.Special Features:
- Great place but too noisyLPakDined on 10/3/2014Good food, great service but very very loud. The atmosphere was great, but it was difficult to even hear the person next to you because of the noise level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DittyVIPDined on 9/12/2014I like the 9.99 menu. There are a lot of good values to be found there.Special Features:
- happy hourOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/11/2014they have a long list of happy hour specials that last till 9am on the weekdaysSpecial Features:
- I liked ItDittyVIPDined on 8/28/2014I liked it it! It's a great local place for lunch.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemDittyVIPDined on 8/18/2014I love the $9.95 lunch menu and the half-priced sushi on Mondays.Special Features:
- Never had a Fish Taco.AwesomeDined on 8/18/2014The Fish Taco was a different choice for me to try and I must said they were delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food, deafening soundFlorenceDined on 8/7/2014The food was great, we got the A-town sampler for an appetizer and then ordered the fish and chips, which was too light on the salt and than the A-Town Bomber which was just delicious. The food is genuinely good. The sound however is unreal. For that reason I could never go back. We sat at a small table for two yet had to shout across the table to each other. Conversations were a hardship to maintain and I found myself with a headache just 20 minutes in. All in all, we fled the restaurant in less than an hour as our ears could not endure the assault. A noisy environment normally wouldn't bother me but the sheer volume of the music was abusive.Special Features:
- Diverse food selectionfm110Dined on 7/15/2014We enjoyed a variety of interesting and tasty meals. The outside dining was too smokey, so we moved inside where we didn't have to deal with cigarette smoke. Aside from a rough start, the service, food, and drinks were great!Special Features:
- Love it!DittyVIPDined on 7/14/2014The half-priced shushi and the $9.95 lunch menu make it worthwhile to come on Mondays.Special Features:
- Dinner with some college friendsCwebsDined on 7/7/2014Thought this place was very modern and unique inside and out. TV's all over the place even outside, and there was also a bar inside and outside. The menu was great, there was a good amount of options and they are all worth trying too. Outside dining is nice, its not on the road so it is quieter. Would definitely come back again, especially late at night to see how the bar scene is. Good spot to catch a game and drink with your friends.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the A-Town Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- DittyVIPDined on 6/27/2014The $9.95 lunches are a good bargain. Definitely, I'm coming back again.Special Features:
- Great spot to watch the World CupBertDined on 6/16/2014I reserved a table for 12 and was placed outside, on the couches. It was perfect for our group who grew to 18 people. The TV's are placed very well so you could always see the game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.