A la Quinta Holiday
49-499 Eisenhower Dr.
La Quinta, CA 92253-2722Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $50 and over
A la Quinta Holiday
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.laquintaresort.com/activities/holidays/Holiday_Dining/
- Phone: 7607774900x
- Hours of Operation:
9:30AM-1:30PM seatings are every half hour.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Stephen Strickland
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Music by Shannon Tanner & assorted children's activities.
A word from A la Quinta Holiday
Easter at La Quinta Resort is a beloved tradition in a spectacular holiday setting. On Sunday April 20, from 9:30am-1:30pm, enjoy a bountiful brunch. This event also features the resort's annual children's buffet. $75 for adults, $45 for children 6-12, exclusive of tax and gratuity. Alcohol not included in menu. Reserve in advance.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
A la Quinta Holiday reviews from OpenTable diners
- Nothng to be thankful for.........EatingOutVIPDined on 11/28/2013Quite honestly it was a disappointment. The lackluster Thanksgiving Day buffet had minimal choices and those they did have were not particularly noteworthy. We will not be returning. However, they do offer other venues for holiday meals, we might try one of them, we'll see.
- Thanksgiving BuffetDWrightDined on 11/28/2013This was the 4th year our family has celebrated Thanksgiving at LQ. While the food was good, it just didn't measure up to our experiences in prior years. The service, however, was impeccable . It was a little pricey, so we had higher expectations. But we love LQ.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanksgiving BuffetBoone737Dined on 11/28/2013This was by far the best buffet I've ever experienced! The food was tremendous. The arrangement of the buffet stands was well thought out. The arrangement of the seating was such that you never felt crowded. The staff was attentive. And the decorations were memorable. I'd love to go back again..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable ThanksgivingTurkeydayDined on 11/28/2013Where last year they had this beautifully decorated entrance it was not there this year. The cheese and bread table provided an excellent selection to enjoy. The salad buffet while it was very good it lacked a few essentials such as tomatoes. The seafood buffet had shrimp, oysters and crab claws. The oysters were not good at all, everything else was very good. The carving stations for the turkey and wagyu beef roast were very tender and juicy. The grilling stations served lamb chops, seared albacore tuna, and seared scallops which were all excellent. Each one had a side of relish/salsa that was a perfect compliment. The vegetables were very good and the dessert table had some great creations. Expensive but it was a nice set up for the kids.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over-priced and under-deliveredSwedeDined on 3/31/2013For an Easter brunch for $300+ for a family of four (two adults, two kids), we had expected much, much more. On the plus side, there were tons of food stations and the ice sculptures were nice. The kids area with a movie playing was also a nice touch. But the setting was poor -- a huge conference facility ballroom set up with tons of tables. Very impersonal and ambiance was terrible. Food was ok, but not spectacular by any means. The whole thing just had a mass-production feel to it.Special Features:
- Pastel, Pretty Easter Brunch..WOWOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/31/2013Easter Brunch was an over the top experience. I would plan to enjoy it time and time again.Special Features:
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2012Awful. Don't ruin a holiday with this food. No decent salads or greens that weren't overcooked and slathered in sauce.
- Not good!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012for the price, this was the worst brunch weve ever been too. The food was mediocre My cut of beef was awful,very thin, and fatty, and I kept asking them to give me a different cut. Some of the people serving food acted like they didn't want to be there. The desserts looked very pretty and some were good and others just ok. It was a nice presentation but they didn't have ice cream! I didn't see it in the kids section either. That is a must for myself and family.I left still hungary and not impressed with the food whatsoever but the ambiance was lovely.Sorry for the rough review.