A Grape in the Fog
400 Old County Road
Pacifica, CA 94044Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
A Grape in the Fog
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.agitf.com/
- Phone: 6507355854
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 12:00pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Fireplace, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Beth Lemke 4154107960
- Entertainment: Join us for live music every Friday and Saturday. We feature a range of musical styles including acoustic Jazz, Blues, Folk/Americana as well as Bossa Nova, Brazilian Jazz and more! Happy Hour Every Day! First Thursday Comedy Night featuring top Bay Area comedic talent! 2nd and 4th Mondays are Quiz Night with Quiz Mistress Sandy. Third Wednesday is Community Supper "Wine & Dine" featuring a prix fixe meal with musical guest. Third Tuesday is "Wine & Conversation" an intoxicating Salon Series. Second Sunday is Cajun-Style Gumbo (vegan available) and Dave Crimmen on rockabilly/surf guitar.
- Special Events: A Grape in the Fog can provide you are your guest an intimate gathering space for your next event. Call for details and special rates.
A word from A Grape in the Fog
A Grape in the Fog is your friendly wine bar by the beach. Located in Rockaway Beach, Pacifica, we are minutes away from downtown San Francisco & the Peninsula. We offer an extensive wine list covering both Old & New World wine by the glass, bottle or flights. We all have craft-style beers, hard cider as well as non-alcoholic drinks such as Pellegrino or hot tea. Enjoy our select food menu featuring artisanal cheese, charcuterie, nuts, & dessert - of course! For a larger appetite, choose from Argentinean-style baked empanadas & galettes, a savory tart with seasonal veggies featuring Pacifica’s own Mori Jack Cheese. There's always something happening at A Grape in the Fog - we host over 20 events a month including weekly suppers, live music, stand-up comedy, quiz night, wine tastings & more! Come visit us at the beach - enjoy our outdoor patio. Dogs (on leash) welcome on the patio! Please note that our liquor license only allows for customers over tContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
A Grape in the Fog reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Concept. Wine FlightsDaveDined on 4/7/2013Great Concept. Wine Flights poured quickly after taking our order, but cheese plate took 30 minutes to arrive at the table after receiving wine.. Would have been nice with the wine. We were told they have been open for 3 years, would have expected them to have some of the service items together. Lively but not stacked out the door at 5PM. Only 2 people could have used 1 more. Excuse was a deluge of living social coupons being used.
- The service was very slowLuv2eatoutVIPDined on 3/15/2013The service was very slow at first but it turned out to be a very pleasant evening.
- Grape in the Fog did not disappointOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/16/2013Grape in the Fog did not disappoint. We requested a special evening to celebrate Valentine’s Day after the fact and they delivered. They had a nice selection of fantastic tasting and affordable wines. The food was also great. The only critique I would have is that they ran out of their main dish, but that is what you can expect at any popular restaurant on a Saturday night (let alone on one that follows a weekday Valentine's Day). Thanks Grape in the Fog!Special Features:
- Overall good experience. TheDBrunstDined on 2/14/2013Overall good experience. The owner seemed unprepared for Valentine's Day eve, which was surprising given the amount of noticeable reservations. They were understaffed and overbooked, it took an hour for a charcuterie plate, but the wine was good and decently priced with a good selection. Go here on a random night for some cheese and wine, the hours are decent as well.Special Features:
- Great selections of wine andHmmmmVIPDined on 5/30/2012Great selections of wine and friendly service. Not really a place to dine as food selection is very limited to empanadas & cheese plates. Great place to relax and enjoy nice flight of wine, listen to the live music.Special Features:
- Friendly, warm, local wine barOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/17/2012Great music, and very friendly, warm atmosphere. We played Banagrams with a small group of friends while chatting and listening to the Irish music. Highly recommend this Pacifica wine bar.Special Features:
- Relaxed, subdued, pub orientedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/17/2012Relaxed, subdued, pub oriented wine bar with Tasty & healthy bar menu. Easy to chat, and has nice outdoor seating patio. I mean to check out the special Wednesday night dinners and the Friday night music events.Special Features:
- the Murphy Girls ROCK!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/17/2012The place was really packed. Music was fabulous, The Murphy Girls are fantastic. Good offering on food and beverages. Service could have been quicker but the place WAS packed
- Wine and EntertainmentOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 3/9/2012One of the unique things about A Grape In The Fog is the wide variety of entertainment and activities they offer. In addition to a good wine selection and food, they have a fun and stimulating atmosphere.Special Features: