2000 Paradise Drive
Tiburon, CA 94920Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.thecaprice.com/
- Phone: (415) 435-3400
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday 5:00- 11:00
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Juan Salazar
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We have a full-service catering department that provides event solutions for parties from 12 - 200.
- Private Party Facilities: The Caprice, a long-time favorite for rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, office parties, and birthday and anniversary celebrations. Our level of service and dedication has earned us the highest Yelp rating for fine dining in Marin County.
- Private Party Contact: Michael Steiner 8554196316
- Entertainment: Jeff Castro on Keyboards-- Saturday Evenings.
- Special Events: Our unique location provides the ideal locale for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, office parties, birthdays, etc.
A word from A Caprice
Caprice Restaurant in Tiburon offers the ultimate in classic Euro-American l dining in Marin County. The world renowned Caprice sits on the water with panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, and Angel Island.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
A Caprice - Best Restaurants in Tiburon ›