Boulder, CO 80302Neighborhood:
Contemporary French / AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.arlenesboulder.com/
- Phone: 3034444191
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday and Sunday 10:00-4:00
Tuesday-Saturday 5:00-10:30, Sunday 5:00-9:30
Happy Happy Hour
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary French / American, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Yvonne Khananis
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
- Special Events: Book your holiday events at Arlene's! Now reserving for small company functions.
A word from A Café
A Café (FKA Arlene's Bistro and Creperie)Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
A Café reviews from OpenTable diners
- All new! Give it a try!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013The new ownership is outstanding! The food was great, as was the service, and they took the time to tell us about what they're hoping to accomplish. It was so good, we've been back again already and will go again!Special Features:
- Service is the major issueSushiloverVIPDined on 2/8/2013Service is the major issue - takes way too long. After being seated, waited 15-20 mins before drink order taken. Food took even longer. If they can fix the speed / service issues, this will be a great, unique place.
- Enjoyable yet Room to ImproveSushiloverVIPDined on 2/3/2013Service was very slow - needed another server or a more speedy/efficient system to better multi-task across tables (waited about 20 mins for a coffee while my husband's mimosa came out within 5 minutes). Two requested changes to our food order were either missed or forgotten. Server wrote it down, so assume chef did not pay attention. Great menu, food, and ambiance. If more servers/faster service and catering to customers' requests were improved, I would've given 5 stars across the board. Suggest Arlene's gets licensed for full bar vs. just wine and beer.
- We had a wonderful experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/13/2013We had a wonderful experience. Its a great place to take a date.
- Great place, completely recommendedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/9/2013The food was inventive and well-executed. The service was impeccable and very warm.Special Features:
- This spot has been made-overOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/3/2013This spot has been made-over into an intimate bistro. Food was very tasty and theres LOTS more than crepes on the menu. Pay them a visit!Special Features:
- In the process of remodeling,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/29/2012In the process of remodeling, will help this locations quite a bit. Staff is great, food good and new expanded menu will bring in more diners. Give it a go after the remodel.Special Features: