33 S Central Ave
Campbell, CA 95008Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.abellagio.com/
- Phone: (408) 370-7705
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Pino Spanu
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We will work with you to develop customized catering menus and prices or you can choose from our a la carte menu. We will accommodate any of your catering needs.
A word from A Bellagio
Located in the heart of Downtown Campbell, A Bellagio offers an extensive wine list and truly memorable lunch and dinner selections. Voted 2005 Best Italian Restaurant in the South Bay by CitySearch. You'll find attention to detail and the highest quality in all of our signature dishes. We also feature daily specials including the freshest seasonal ingredients available. Our private room can accommodate up to 120 people, and we offer Banquet and Catering services to meet your specialContinued
needs. For more details on banquet menus and private parties visit www.ABellagio.com
needs. For more details on banquet menus and private parties visit www.ABellagio.com
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
A Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Campbell ›
A Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
76 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (47)special occasion (42)fit for foodies (37)romantic (36)notable wine list (22)great for outdoor dining (18)good for groups (17)great for lunch (9)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)Show More
- Best in CampbellNeilVIPDined on 11/20/2014A Bellagio is a great neighborhood gem, best in Campbell. Food and wine are great and the service is outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Classic Italian restaurantRajeshDined on 11/14/2014This is not a traditional run off the mill Italian restaurant. You will not find common items like pizza or eggplant parmesans. We are veggies so our choices were limited, but we did get to eat and savor it. Menu is very niche, well prepared and it felt very genuine Italian. Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What we expectedMaddogDined on 11/13/2014This was not our first visit. We were a bit rushed,because of an event, so given that the server was very attentive. Should have sat indoors for better ambiance . Food plentiful and good and was almost better the next day. Wine and selection was very good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- my italian dinner in the South BayKevindsfDined on 11/7/2014I grew up in Des Moines, IA and this restaurant is on par with the level of quality I would find back home. Maybe I've been spoiled since living in San Francisco and traveling to New York occasionally.
- Excellent in everywayLove2dineoutDined on 11/7/2014From the moment we got there until we left, everything was fabulous!! I had my husbands birthday dinner here! We are a tough bunch!! We couldn't of been more satisfied!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience, as usualreview4uDined on 11/7/2014We went here to celebrate our wedding anniversary and, as usual our experience was first rate. Our servers were attentive, made wonderful recommendations and paced our meal nicely. The food, as always, is the real star of the show, was served at the proper temperature, beautifully plated and wonderfully delicious. A Bellagio is our go-to-Italian and/or special occasion restaurant and they have never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good service lacksFoodaddict2Dined on 10/20/2014Waitress advised what the specials are and I chose the lobster ravioli. We waited awhile for our main entrees and the waitress came to tell me they ran out of the special. The restaurant wasn't busy and I didn't know why she waited long to tell me. She offered something else and that was fine but I couldn't believe why there was a 20 min wait to tell me they ran out of the special. She could have at least comp a drink or appetizer. I will not eat here again.Special Features:
- Nice for what it is & that's a lot!MickeyrDined on 10/18/2014Visited the restaurant last week for dinner as a family, and had a good time. Noise level is a bit above what we would consider as suitable for a relaxed conversation, and the "Happy birthday" songs around us did give its real purpose. It is not a Michelin-starred establishment, and IMHO is not at all aiming for that. Bellagio is, however, a place to find EXCELLENT above-average Italian food at reasonable prices. Please don't be discouraged by the 3.5 stars ratings I'm giving here, as I'm attempting to keep a differentiation against other top-notch restaurants in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Night out2012RebelDined on 10/13/2014We visit the restaurant on a Monday Night. The Service was excellent. The food was delicious. The low lighting gives a nice and comfortable ambiance. Great for Romantic and/or Special Occasions or just to treat yourself To a great night out. We’ll be back.Special Features:
- wonderfulpasta42Dined on 10/11/2014this was third time i visited A Bellagio, like always wonderful , attention, food, every thing good. looking for go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- absolutely wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/4/2014Excellent food. Server was so amazing...he was charming and very knowledgeable about the wine list. Will certainly return.Special Features:
- Love A BellagioJuliaDined on 9/26/2014This is one of my go to restaurant when I have a visitor from out of the area. The host is a lovely man and the service all around is great!! The menu is a wide and diverse experience, almost anyone could find something to their liking. One of my favorites is the spaghetti Bolgnese...very meaty and some yummy, complex flavors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food awesome. Wine list great. Go!BigMeatNoWhammyVIPDined on 9/26/2014The ambience is splendid. The food tasty. Our Italian wine wonderful. I would go again and again if I lived nearby!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old Friends Find A GemRegularDinerDined on 9/23/2014Got together for dinner with a long-time friend who is Italian and a Gnocchi expert. We met mid-week for dinner around 6pm. Staff was very attentive including one in training. Wine list is good but not great however, very reasonably priced (it could use some freshening up). She had the gnocchi gorgonzola, of course and loved it. They made me a perfectly made penne arrabiata that was not on the menu. Before dinner, we shared the polenta and porcini mushrooms-absolutely to die for. Flavors and texture were just fantastic tonnes of mushrooms and sauce. What a great find in Downtown Campbell. We will be back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for romantic special occasionLovetoeatDined on 9/14/2014Came here with my boyfriend for our joint birthday celebration - we wanted to have a romantic, fancy dinner and boy did we get it! I loved the ambiance here - it feels like you're in a fancy Tuscan villa dining room. They food was off the charts amazing. We got the prawns wrapped in prosciutto (the sauce was so good we dipped our bread in), the calamari appetizer (not greasy and we got an extra bowl of marinara to dip into, which was better than the sauce it came with), the bass special and the pasta with filet mignon special. Plus a bottle of wine, the total was only $116!! Our server was so sweet, and attentive. She payed attention! The outdoor seating patio looked beautiful as well. Overall, this was AMAZING and I'm glad we came here.Special Features:
- Real Italian FoodQueenieDined on 9/10/2014This is not your typical American style Italian food, this is real Italian food. We started with a delicious salad of fresh tomatoes, onions, garlic and cheese in a wonderful dressing that we had to dip our bread in. Our entrees were the Sea Bass on the special and Linguini and Clams. All were outstanding and authentic. For dessert, we had an Apple Strudel with Vanilla Bean Gelato - yummy! And, of course, some Port Wine and Limoncello for the finish. I highly recommend going to this neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- Great placeDiningbuddyDined on 9/5/2014Had a group at a near by table that was louder than normal which made the noise level higher than normal based on past visits. Waitress apologized for the noise when we got there. Great service. I will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- beeglieDined on 8/29/2014We've been here several times and it's always been excellent. There is a large selection on the menu, but not so large that you get lost in it. The mushroom risotto is the best I have ever had, it's hard for me not to get that every time. I had the sea bass on our last visit and it was perfection. Beautiful piece of fish cooked with a light wine sauce. The service is always friendly and efficient. We really like Beallagio a lot.Special Features:
- Once is enough.FirenzeDined on 8/23/2014We ordered Lamb Shank and Chicken with eggplant . I really enjoyed my lamb shank, tender and tasty. The chicken with eggplant was just ok. Service was average. I gave her a tip anyway. I didn't get the feeling that this was an Italian restaurant. Even though it was advertised as Italian restaurant and the menu offered Italian dishes, the ambiance was neutral. For dessert we shared a cheesecake that was topped with strawberries. The waitress was annoyed when I mentioned that the strawberries on top of the cheesecake had a mushy texture as if it was previously frozen. She said they were cooked in balsamic vinegar. She was quick to correct me and walked away with an attitude. Glad we tried this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Italian restaurantjaswingVIPDined on 8/15/2014The service was excellent. A Bellagio has a good wine list and an interesting, varied, but full of good standards, menu. The Saltimbocca was delicious, as were the raviolis. The only complaint was the chocolate mousse...it was actually more of a flourless chocolate cake, served in slices. However, when rejected it was immediately taken off the bill.Special Features:
- Great FoodSusanVIPDined on 8/13/2014It was my first time to this restaurant. The wait staff was super. They offered me water while waiting for my friend. Suggested a great wine. Food was delicious. I will surely be coming back!Special Features:
- Nice Italian restaurantMikeCVIPDined on 8/12/2014This is a nice Italian restaurant. Our server was very attentive. The only negatives I would give are that my gnocchi was a little overdone, and our entrees came out literally one minute after we ordered them.Special Features:
- Great Celebration DinnerYumTovVIPDined on 8/9/2014Great place to celebrate a special day. Not sure it would be a go-to for an everyday dinner because of the richness of all the foods on the menu. Great server, though he was distracted by a large party, which made the night not quite as pleasant. More of a Northern Italy menu, lots of creams, less red sauce. Good choice of wines, server was knowledgeable and made suggestions for us which we enjoyed. We will consider for other special celebrations, but not on a Saturday night again. If you have food allergies, do NOT depend on the staff to know the menu well enough to help you avoid a trip to the ER.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem20yearsinarowDined on 8/1/2014just behind the main drag in downtown Campbell, a bellagio is a quant Italian restaurant that escapes the noise and bustle of "restaurant row" that's becoming Campbell. Knowledgable, attentive, friendly service staff. Our party of 3 we had lamb chops, chicken and fish. Everyone loved their dish, substitutions for GF were not a problem. They seemed to enjoy the challenge of making modifications work, great attitude. Ambiance was quiet and elegant on the inside without being "stuffy". Dress up or more casual both were welcomed. The only thing lacking is outdoor seating -- the only spot I saw was a table in the entryway patio, crowding the front door. Maybe I missed others. I already recommended this to a friend the night after we went!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/31/2014Dinner last night at A Bellagio was excellent as always. The Bucatini Bellagio was delcious as was the Sea Bass which was on special. Outstanding service. Another great dining experience.
- Great LocationItalianFoodie31Dined on 7/28/2014Great location, the best service to ask for, well kept up, but the food and desert I must say were not as great as I expected. The spaghetti was not as soft as I expected, they were a little dry and hard. The desert was not to expectation, it was too sweet. Our party next to us was eating nice slice of white cheese cake with strawberries. I asked him how does it taste and his reply was that the berry syrup was just to sweet. Overall this place is beautiful and provides the best customer experience I've experienced in a restaurant for a while.Special Features:
- The following 731 reviews are from the A Bellagio reviews archive.
- Have been going for years...ZGirlVIPDined on 7/18/2014We had the spinach salad & pomodoro salad. Followed proscuitto-mozzarella panni & bisteca calamari with chilled glasses of house chardonnay. Our server was great. We've been going for you years and we'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!ishopDined on 7/18/2014I took a good friend for lunch where we were seated in the lovely patio area with ceiling fans for comfort. My friend was greeted by her name and wished a happy birthday as we arrived. She was happy. Our food choices were excellent and so was service. I have been there many times an never been disappointed. Local GEM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quiet, efficientClinging2x2Dined on 7/12/2014Open Table: why no points? Dined here with the recommendation of a friend; it was very good and priced right; great service with a jovial (not too jovial) server; would definitely go again.Special Features:
- geat South Bay Italianluv2dineVIPDined on 7/12/2014If you are in the South Bay (Campbell, CA), try this place. It is the real thing. The gnocchi and the veal saltimbocca are amazing.Special Features:
- Old Fashioned Food and DecorShockVIPDined on 7/10/2014Quality of foods is excellent and I have to compliment the appetizer special as being well put together. Overall the food is very old fashioned in composition & plating with almost every main dish being a grilled meat with a sauce. Much too much beef on the menu for my liking. I did not see a pork option at all. The decor is dark and old fashioned. They've even enclosed they patio from the last time we visited. The whole place needs a thorough freshening with to hold up to the newer restaurant selections in Campbell.Special Features:
- Consistently deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/28/2014Another great dinner at A Bellagio! Great food, great service, charming atmosphere.
- Delicious and ComfortableAquaJewDined on 6/26/2014There's really nothing that wasn't amazing. The service was fast and friendly, the food was absolutely delicious, the ambiance was quiet and relaxed. It was a fantastic getaway from a long, stressful week.Special Features:
- Authentic Old Fashion ItalianWorldDinerDined on 6/22/2014Great traditional dishes, very authentic, generous portions, just like Italy. The waitress was very kind and allowed us to split every item we ordered so we would be able to have four courses. Excellent wine selection at reasonable prices. Wonderful homemade marinara sauces. Wonderful cheeses. Wonderful dessert menu. It was like a quick visit to Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & ServiceSam2dineVIPDined on 6/20/2014The food was excellent as usual----we had the lamb chops and osso buco. The minestrone soup had no beans or potato cubes---very good. The wine list is quite extensive---the amarone wines are excellent but need to breathe. The waitress provided a decanter. We have had the same waitress previously (mild Australian accent)---very knowledgeable about the food & wines and attentive to her tables. On prior visits we have also had an older male waiter who is also very good.Special Features:
- Great Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/20/2014Had dinner at A Bellagio last night....the service was outstanding and the food was delicious! Highly recommended to anyone who loves authentic Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/15/2014Third time here and always a great experience. Food is exceptional and the service is friendly and attentive. I shall returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gorgonzola No-NobosherdineDined on 5/9/2014This was a pre-Mother's Day dinner - our 1st time here (since it used to be Giuseppi's years ago). Had heard that the Gnocchi was great. Mom (Sheryle) got the Gnocchi Gorgonzola (Gorgonzola is our favorite cheese). It was a great disappointment. What a shame - the Gnocchi was light and creamy - but there was absolutely no hint of Gorgonzola - which spoiled the evening and high expectations. My plate - the Orechietti was so-so - it did not offset the Gnocchi disappointment. We spent just under $100.
- Hidden Gem!ishopDined on 4/30/2014Love this restaurant for peaceful, delicious meals with great service. I have been there twice this week for different occasions. Thanks for the nice service and the lovely atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Service Excellent!KMMonteSerenoDined on 4/29/2014I wish I knew the name of our waiter - he was a bit older of a true gentleman and I only mean that by years - he was as youthful and fun and very attentive! We weren't rushed - he shared a few laughs and words of wisdom with us but wasn't obtrusive! His food selections for what we describe we wanted were spot on - we'll definitely go back - Try it - you'll love it!Special Features: