33 S Central Ave
Campbell, CA 95008Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.abellagio.com/
- Phone: 4083707705x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Pino Spanu
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We will work with you to develop customized catering menus and prices or you can choose from our a la carte menu. We will accommodate any of your catering needs.
A word from A Bellagio
Located in the heart of Downtown Campbell, A Bellagio offers an extensive wine list and truly memorable lunch and dinner selections. Voted 2005 Best Italian Restaurant in the South Bay by CitySearch. You'll find attention to detail and the highest quality in all of our signature dishes. We also feature daily specials including the freshest seasonal ingredients available. Our private room can accommodate up to 120 people, and we offer Banquet and Catering services to meet your specialContinued
needs. For more details on banquet menus and private parties visit www.ABellagio.com
needs. For more details on banquet menus and private parties visit www.ABellagio.com
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
A Bellagio - Best Restaurants in Campbell ›
A Bellagio reviews from OpenTable diners
62 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (33)romantic (30)special occasion (27)fit for foodies (21)great for lunch (12)great for outdoor dining (10)notable wine list (10)good for groups (6)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- beeglieDined on 8/29/2014We've been here several times and it's always been excellent. There is a large selection on the menu, but not so large that you get lost in it. The mushroom risotto is the best I have ever had, it's hard for me not to get that every time. I had the sea bass on our last visit and it was perfection. Beautiful piece of fish cooked with a light wine sauce. The service is always friendly and efficient. We really like Beallagio a lot.Special Features:
- Once is enough.FirenzeDined on 8/23/2014We ordered Lamb Shank and Chicken with eggplant . I really enjoyed my lamb shank, tender and tasty. The chicken with eggplant was just ok. Service was average. I gave her a tip anyway. I didn't get the feeling that this was an Italian restaurant. Even though it was advertised as Italian restaurant and the menu offered Italian dishes, the ambiance was neutral. For dessert we shared a cheesecake that was topped with strawberries. The waitress was annoyed when I mentioned that the strawberries on top of the cheesecake had a mushy texture as if it was previously frozen. She said they were cooked in balsamic vinegar. She was quick to correct me and walked away with an attitude. Glad we tried this restaurant.Special Features:
- Great Italian restaurantjaswingVIPDined on 8/15/2014The service was excellent. A Bellagio has a good wine list and an interesting, varied, but full of good standards, menu. The Saltimbocca was delicious, as were the raviolis. The only complaint was the chocolate mousse...it was actually more of a flourless chocolate cake, served in slices. However, when rejected it was immediately taken off the bill.Special Features:
- Great FoodSusanDined on 8/13/2014It was my first time to this restaurant. The wait staff was super. They offered me water while waiting for my friend. Suggested a great wine. Food was delicious. I will surely be coming back!Special Features:
- Nice Italian restaurantMikeCVIPDined on 8/12/2014This is a nice Italian restaurant. Our server was very attentive. The only negatives I would give are that my gnocchi was a little overdone, and our entrees came out literally one minute after we ordered them.Special Features:
- Great Celebration DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/9/2014Great place to celebrate a special day. Not sure it would be a go-to for an everyday dinner because of the richness of all the foods on the menu. Great server, though he was distracted by a large party, which made the night not quite as pleasant. More of a Northern Italy menu, lots of creams, less red sauce. Good choice of wines, server was knowledgeable and made suggestions for us which we enjoyed. We will consider for other special celebrations, but not on a Saturday night again. If you have food allergies, do NOT depend on the staff to know the menu well enough to help you avoid a trip to the ER.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem20yearsinarowDined on 8/1/2014just behind the main drag in downtown Campbell, a bellagio is a quant Italian restaurant that escapes the noise and bustle of "restaurant row" that's becoming Campbell. Knowledgable, attentive, friendly service staff. Our party of 3 we had lamb chops, chicken and fish. Everyone loved their dish, substitutions for GF were not a problem. They seemed to enjoy the challenge of making modifications work, great attitude. Ambiance was quiet and elegant on the inside without being "stuffy". Dress up or more casual both were welcomed. The only thing lacking is outdoor seating -- the only spot I saw was a table in the entryway patio, crowding the front door. Maybe I missed others. I already recommended this to a friend the night after we went!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/31/2014Dinner last night at A Bellagio was excellent as always. The Bucatini Bellagio was delcious as was the Sea Bass which was on special. Outstanding service. Another great dining experience.
- Great LocationItalianFoodie31Dined on 7/28/2014Great location, the best service to ask for, well kept up, but the food and desert I must say were not as great as I expected. The spaghetti was not as soft as I expected, they were a little dry and hard. The desert was not to expectation, it was too sweet. Our party next to us was eating nice slice of white cheese cake with strawberries. I asked him how does it taste and his reply was that the berry syrup was just to sweet. Overall this place is beautiful and provides the best customer experience I've experienced in a restaurant for a while.Special Features:
- Have been going for years...ZGirlVIPDined on 7/18/2014We had the spinach salad & pomodoro salad. Followed proscuitto-mozzarella panni & bisteca calamari with chilled glasses of house chardonnay. Our server was great. We've been going for you years and we'll be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!ishopDined on 7/18/2014I took a good friend for lunch where we were seated in the lovely patio area with ceiling fans for comfort. My friend was greeted by her name and wished a happy birthday as we arrived. She was happy. Our food choices were excellent and so was service. I have been there many times an never been disappointed. Local GEM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quiet, efficientClinging2x2Dined on 7/12/2014Open Table: why no points? Dined here with the recommendation of a friend; it was very good and priced right; great service with a jovial (not too jovial) server; would definitely go again.Special Features:
- geat South Bay Italianluv2dineVIPDined on 7/12/2014If you are in the South Bay (Campbell, CA), try this place. It is the real thing. The gnocchi and the veal saltimbocca are amazing.Special Features:
- Old Fashioned Food and DecorShockVIPDined on 7/10/2014Quality of foods is excellent and I have to compliment the appetizer special as being well put together. Overall the food is very old fashioned in composition & plating with almost every main dish being a grilled meat with a sauce. Much too much beef on the menu for my liking. I did not see a pork option at all. The decor is dark and old fashioned. They've even enclosed they patio from the last time we visited. The whole place needs a thorough freshening with to hold up to the newer restaurant selections in Campbell.Special Features:
- Consistently deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/28/2014Another great dinner at A Bellagio! Great food, great service, charming atmosphere.
- Delicious and ComfortableAquaJewDined on 6/26/2014There's really nothing that wasn't amazing. The service was fast and friendly, the food was absolutely delicious, the ambiance was quiet and relaxed. It was a fantastic getaway from a long, stressful week.Special Features:
- Authentic Old Fashion ItalianWorldDinerDined on 6/22/2014Great traditional dishes, very authentic, generous portions, just like Italy. The waitress was very kind and allowed us to split every item we ordered so we would be able to have four courses. Excellent wine selection at reasonable prices. Wonderful homemade marinara sauces. Wonderful cheeses. Wonderful dessert menu. It was like a quick visit to Italy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food & ServiceSam2dineVIPDined on 6/20/2014The food was excellent as usual----we had the lamb chops and osso buco. The minestrone soup had no beans or potato cubes---very good. The wine list is quite extensive---the amarone wines are excellent but need to breathe. The waitress provided a decanter. We have had the same waitress previously (mild Australian accent)---very knowledgeable about the food & wines and attentive to her tables. On prior visits we have also had an older male waiter who is also very good.Special Features:
- Great Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/20/2014Had dinner at A Bellagio last night....the service was outstanding and the food was delicious! Highly recommended to anyone who loves authentic Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/15/2014Third time here and always a great experience. Food is exceptional and the service is friendly and attentive. I shall returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gorgonzola No-NobosherdineDined on 5/9/2014This was a pre-Mother's Day dinner - our 1st time here (since it used to be Giuseppi's years ago). Had heard that the Gnocchi was great. Mom (Sheryle) got the Gnocchi Gorgonzola (Gorgonzola is our favorite cheese). It was a great disappointment. What a shame - the Gnocchi was light and creamy - but there was absolutely no hint of Gorgonzola - which spoiled the evening and high expectations. My plate - the Orechietti was so-so - it did not offset the Gnocchi disappointment. We spent just under $100.
- The following 719 reviews are from the A Bellagio reviews archive.
- Hidden Gem!ishopDined on 4/30/2014Love this restaurant for peaceful, delicious meals with great service. I have been there twice this week for different occasions. Thanks for the nice service and the lovely atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Service Excellent!KMMonteSerenoDined on 4/29/2014I wish I knew the name of our waiter - he was a bit older of a true gentleman and I only mean that by years - he was as youthful and fun and very attentive! We weren't rushed - he shared a few laughs and words of wisdom with us but wasn't obtrusive! His food selections for what we describe we wanted were spot on - we'll definitely go back - Try it - you'll love it!Special Features:
- wonderful experiencesmamadramaDined on 4/26/2014Brought my husband for his birthday. We were warmly greeted and sat down immediately. Our server was very warm, patient, and explained us through the specials and menu many times as it was our first time there. She was very attentive and I noticed constantly glancing over at our table to see if we needed anything. Gnocchi is a much try (appetizer portion). The appetizer special that day (similar to Caprese but with a softer creamy mozarella and prosciuotto had wonderful fresh ingredients. Husband had the scallops and I had the sea bass special. Both were wonderful. They also sang happy birthday with a slice of tiramisu on the house. Would definitely go back again to try other dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Bellagio Great Italian FoodGFOODVIPDined on 4/20/2014We thoroughly enjoyed dining at A Bellagio. They made a really nice vodka strawberry martini with all fresh strawberries blended. It was great, and that should be added to the cocktail list! The seafood salad was excellent. And the cheese and tomato salad is quite nice. The salmon and sea bass on the menu were excellent. Overall the portions are nice, and for a local great Italian restaurant that is reasonably prices, A Bellagio is also a great place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian Dinner for FamilygrammydebDined on 4/16/2014We had 8 family members, including an outgoing 10 year old together to celebrate my daughter-in-law's 30-something birthday. She is half Italian and we were looking for something that would have an authentic Italian feel. This place was perfect! We had a table on their outdoor enclosed patio and it was lovely and just private enough for us to enjoy our crazy family dynamic and not feel like we were disturbing others. Food was outstanding and our waiter did everything possible to make our celebration perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent VenueSteveMVIPDined on 4/11/2014Excellent food quality and excellent customer courtesy and elegant atmosphere. need to upgrade to find parking spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Customer Courtesy & foodSteveMVIPDined on 3/28/2014Great Customer courtesy and excellent food. If you are looking for elegant and delicious restaurant, This is one of top place to recommend. I will definitely comeback.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Depends if you have gone to ItalyTheBritDined on 3/20/2014If you want Italian food, go to Italy. The pasta is fresh, the food is tasty. If you want to eat Italian food in america, then this place is on par to an American interpretation of Italian food. As such I rate it as good or OK, but not that secret hidden away Italian I have been looking for.Special Features:
- Always a pleasureMondyVIPDined on 3/17/2014This is one of my go to places. The food is very steady and served with a flare. The service is exactly what you would expect from a fine dining establishment. For my money you can't go wrong if you want Italian food. and don't forget dessert. They have some great choices with tiramisu among my favorites.Special Features:
- Outstanding service - food a missSantaClaranistDined on 3/9/2014We had fantastic top notch attentive service. But the food was a miss. The minestrone soup was bizarre - sour and foul smelling, like a bad squash was used. Everything else was mediocre and not remarkable. If it wasn't for the service, it would have been a bad experience.
- Do not miss the gnocchiluv2dineVIPDined on 3/7/2014This is a wonderful Italian restaurant in Silicon Valley. I had the gnocchi with Gorgonzola sauce. My wife had veal saltimboca. Everything was great.Special Features:
- We keep coming back!KittyMomDined on 3/4/2014We have dined at A Bellagio several times and keep coming back whenever we are in the area. It always feels like you are being welcomed into someone's home. The food never disappoints. This was our first time for lunch. There are still several menu items that I want to try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!MargaretteDined on 3/3/2014Great as usual, best Italian place in the area. Monday is a quiet day and we enjoyed empty place:-) Specials were great - but I hope they would change their regular menu occasionally.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian in CampbellTheresaDined on 3/1/2014I love bellagio. They have the sweetest waiters and delicious food. I would recommend this to anybody who is looking for a nice dinner out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceViperrjsDined on 3/1/2014I had a group of 12 for a dinner party, they worked with us, made sure we were all taken care of. The food was amazing. They had great recommendations and good wine pairing. I would definitely come back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great environmentMattDVIPDined on 2/28/2014I really enjoy visiting A Bellagio -- it was (as always) a great experience (and has been since it opened.) What makes this restaurant special? 1) Pino's involvement and his interaction with the guests 2) Great food, tastefully prepared and at the correct temperature 3) Great selection of wines, with beautifully mastered cocktails at the bar Great for couples, groups, and for people whom like really good, authentic, Italian cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eccelente!MuttiBDined on 2/27/2014My friend and I had a lovely experience, everything was wonderful. Our server, BJ, was delightful. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently FantasticMomamuVIPDined on 2/25/2014We have dinner here multiple times when we come to town to visit our kids. The food is amazing. The ambience and the warm, knowledgable staff make this a 5star restaurant. Our favorite dishes are the linguine con le vongole and buccatini a bellagio. Plus any special of the day is excellent. One more thing, the Martini's are not to be missed!Special Features:
- 1st Time Visitor, Long Time EaterJonathanDined on 2/17/2014Great restaurant! The portions were perfect, the service was flawless and the ambience was exactly what I was hoping for. A great experience for a romantic night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.