15410 S 94th Ave
Orland Park, IL 60462Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.94westrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7083649494
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00am to Close
Sunday Brunch:10:30am to 3:30pm
Sunday Dinner: 4:00pm to Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from 94 West
94 West is a fine-dining restaurant specializing in steaks, prime rib and seafood.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
94 West - Best Restaurants in Orland Park ›
94 West reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (20)great for outdoor dining (14)romantic (12)good for groups (12)neighborhood gem (12)scenic view (7)great for brunch (7)great for lunch (7)late-night find (6)vibrant bar scene (6)fit for foodies (5)notable wine list (4)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- An Ok ExperienceStefDined on 9/27/2014This is a nice restaurant but there were some thinks that could have been better. 1) The waitress forgot things on our order, brought me out a soup that wasn't mine. 2) My vegetables were over cooked 3) my steak was still pink/red although I didn't want any pink/red and 4) She bagged our containers wrong, so when we departed ways, I had the other party's food at my house. I think she probably was new and I still gave a full tip, but I think that there could have been a discount d/t all of the issues with forgetting our order and not writing down who ordered what.Special Features:
- etptravelDined on 9/22/2014Everything was very good. Waitress Katie was excellent. Food was very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mzdisappointedDined on 9/20/2014The food was subpar and I would not go back. I've had better food at Applebee’s, seriously. The lobster mac and cheese was garbage. I'm not sure why this restaurant attempts to mimic upscale steak house menus, but can't deliver on delicious food.Special Features:
- AwesomepdunbarDined on 9/20/2014Went there for my fiancee birthday and it was outstanding. The accommodations were superb with candle lights as well as the singers. Very classy and elegant. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great findMisterBVIPDined on 9/17/2014This is a great restaurant for both lunch and dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was just okOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014I came to 94 West after my cousin boasted about how great the food was and how great the steak was. She even ventured to say that it was better than Ruth Chris. I found this to be everything but the truth. The appetizers were good, and the sides. I ordered my steak medium rare and it came out medium. It was very thin and had no flavor. What i paid for the steak i could have gotten two of them at Outback and had better flavor. I don't think I will return. At least not for the steak.Special Features:
- BirthdayGeorgeDined on 9/7/2014Good place for my father's 90th birthday dinner. It was appropriate for a wide range of ages and accommodated children well.Special Features:
- GaryandLindaDined on 9/6/2014Excellent service and the food tasted fabulous. Will go back again very soonSpecial Features:
- Just ok!TommyDined on 8/31/2014Good was very average. Braised short was very good! Crab cake sandwich and coconut shrimp were just ok. Would go again if friends asked us to go but would not go there on our own.
- First time and lastTaffyDined on 8/29/2014The restaurant was very nice inside. I ordered a filet, I can get a better one at local grocery store. The meal came with a salad, so I ordered a Caesar salad which was nothing special when I got my bill I was charged 5.00 extra for that lousy salad. They were playing a classic rock radio station with commercial playing loudly. I have never heard of classic rock playing in a fine dining restaurant! They also had a singer later. You could hardly hear the singer when the radio was still playing. It was my bday and I was disappointed! Will never go back.
- First timerKikiDined on 8/23/2014This was my first time at 94 West. I am not a red meat eater, but maybe twice a year I like to indulge. I was really wanting the Seattle style Salmon, but thought they are noted for their steak. I had the 8oz filet and my friend opted for the slightly larger filet. I was pleasantly surprised. The steak basically melted in my mouth. It had a great flavor and was not tough. The one thing that I was disappointed about was the desert. I had crème brulee, and my smile dropped when I saw the two little cups that the waiter brought. He told me he did not charge me for them since they seem to be getting smaller and smaller. Good thing... for $8 I would have had 4 bites out of that. Over all I would give them a great rating!Special Features:
- Not polished.Jam12869Dined on 8/15/2014The service for a higher end (price wise) restaurant was not polished enough. Busboys slid silverware off my plate so I would keep it for the next course and the waiter seemed like he was trained in a breakfast diner. The ribeye was more like a strip steak and the chicken avacado salad was flavorless. The place only had a few tables in it at 7:00 on a Friday night, our first indication that something was wrong. I will not be returning here.
- HORRIBLEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/13/2014THIS IS THE SECOND TIME WE HAVE BEEN THERE FIRST TIME SERVICE SUCKED AND THIS TIME IT WAS THE FOOD , I ORDERED A STEAK MEDIUM RARE IT CAME OUT WELL DONE, I SENT IT BACK AND IT CAME BACK OUT BLACK AND BLUE , I SENT IT BACK AND DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING TO REPLACE , I TOOK MY WIFE THERE FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY AND IT RUINED OUR DAY.
- Fabulous time!gbpmdlDined on 8/9/2014I set the reservation with my wife to reconnect and fall in love again and I believe it hit the spot. We drive 3.5 hours and were not disappointed one but. We made our plans afterwards and had the most amazing day/evening out in the Chicago area! Thank you very much!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Strong DrinkCriticalDined on 8/8/2014The restaurant lighting is fairly bright. I think they could turn that down a notch. We ordered martinis and they were out of martini glasses - which is fine, except the martinis they made were incredibly strong. The waiter was more than accommodating and tried to make the drink less strong after we asked. The food was great! No complaints there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was okOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014It was "ok". Period. Our server was awesome...other than that. Average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New owners & chefcasualDiningDined on 8/8/2014It is now 94 West Bar & Grille and has a different menu. There were several items that were hold overs from the previous menu and the food we had was good. The new wine list is not as deep as the previous list but is very reasonably priced. Service was a touch uneven but the restaurant had a huge private party that night.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over priced and poor quality foodchriswishDined on 7/31/2014If you haven't been here, don't go! If you have, I hope you're like me and don't plan on going again! So the girlfriend and are seated. After 10 minutes the waiter finally came over. He was overwhelmed and flustered. Mind you there was 7 tables seated at the time we sat with 3 servers on the floor. He took our drink order. Drinks came and my gf's martini was supposed to have frozen grapes that they didn't have. We got the caprese app that was very good and timely. Then we ordered dinner and that took about 35 minutes to get. I ordered a medium rare steak (which they are "known" for). Steak was covered in salt and burned on the outside. My gf's burger ordered medium was barely rare. Don't waste your money here!
- dj230Dined on 7/29/2014Wonderful food will go again... Thank u for making our bdays specialSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Satisfying Food and AtmosphereelderdinerDined on 7/29/201494 West offers great variety in food and atmosphere. There is a fine dining side to the restaurant, outdoor seating, and the sports bar area. There is also a range of food you can order from appetizers and sandwiches to their signature steaks. Very welcoming staff as well.Special Features:
- IndyEaterDined on 7/29/2014Met for a business lunch to reveiw various forms and paperwork. Table was more then spacious. Server was not pushy but attentive. Overall noise level was comfortable and it was easy to communicate within our group. Food portion was generous and the meal was great (rib eye steak sandwich). Many lunch and dinner selections availble.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- corkieVIPDined on 7/21/2014Our experience at 94 West was truly made memorable by the owner. He bends over backwards to please his customers. He is friendly and his enthusiasm is contagious. Not so his wife. She is better kept behind the scenes. As for the food, it is good and nicely presented. Our grilled calamari came with white beans and it was a delicious dish. My husband's steak was tender and flavorful. The other couple in our party also enjoyed their dinners. I ordered the white fish and couldn't eat it because of a strong ammonia taste. I didn't say anything, but the owner found out and was beside himself. He brought complimentary dessert and comped my dinner. We would like to go back to try the breakfast served on Saturdays and Sundays.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2014My husband and I went here for our anniversary and it was amazing we really enjoyed ourselves overall appearance of the restaurant was excellent our waitress was so nice and very informative and the food and wine was good I would definitely recommend going this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 72 reviews are from the 94 West reviews archive.
- Great EveningOvatsugDined on 5/31/2014Our service was great, our waiter was very polite and very knowledgeable of 94WestSpecial Features:
- Unable to handle a large crowdfoxyfoxx3Dined on 5/11/2014Ran out of short ribs of beef. The snow crab legs were half hot/ half cold. Terrible seating arrangement. Mediocre customer service. By it being mother's day, they should have planned better. Then have the nerve to request a $5 per person deposit for reservations.Special Features:
- fantastic!greatfood94Dined on 5/9/2014Would differently return. The steak was tender just the way I like them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFULOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/8/2014HAD DINNER HERE WITH FRIENDS CAME BACK FOR DINNER FOR HIS BIRTHDAY HAD A GREAT TIMESpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THE FOOD HERE IS WONDERFULGREATMEALDined on 5/2/2014THE PORK CHOP IS TO DIE FOR.. IT IS COOKED PERFECTLY AND COMES WITH A SAUCE MADE OUT OF BUTTER AND SUGAR AND CINNAMON I THINK, ALONG WITH SOME BAKED APPLES ON TOP.. IT IS WONDERFUL.. THE STEAKS ARE ALSO EXCELLENT.. VERY NICE RESTURANT.. I HAVE BEEN DINING HERE FOR YEARS.. BUT HAVE NEVER TRIED THE SUNDAY BRUNCH.. WILL DO THAT REAL SOON..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GRRRREEAATDined on 4/26/2014Excellent Food and Service!!! Thanks for making the day special.Special Features:
- Perfect DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/26/2014We had a perfect dinner, great food, great service, wonderful, night all around. They accommodated my request for the potatoes being offered on entrée special, to be served with my regular menu order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014Everything was absolutely superb. Our servers, Chris, was very pleasant and attentive. The food was fantastic- crab legs and pork shop. Their special pasta salad was very tasty. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpecialyummyDined on 4/14/2014This is a great place to eat with great food. The staff was very friendly and professional. the steaks melt in your mouthSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Happy With 94 WestOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/13/2014I've been here several times and each time, the place changes a little. They seem to keep trying new things and while that's not bad, they often change out something good for something bad and vice versa (for example, they took crab legs off the brunch and charged extra for them, but next time, they added them back to the buffet and put tacky brown paper over the table cloths). What is consistent is the food. I've never been disappointed with the meals here. In the past, I've had problems with the service and with the hostess, but all that seems to be a thing of the past. Maybe they're still figuring out what works best for this restaurant, but in the end, they always serve great food and their service has gotten to be quite impressive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food and service was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014The food and service was great. I shared with our server that my husband and I was celebrating our 17th year anniversary and all we received was a congrats by the server Not that anything special was expected but many restaurants would have given a free dessert or even an acknowledgement from the manager. Oh well, overall we enjoyed the foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Greeaat evening!!Tricie4uDined on 4/11/2014My sisters, BFF and myself enjoyed a wonderful dinner here. The band was great and there were seasoned line dancers who frequent the restaurant dancing for our entertainment. Great choice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ordered the Bloody Mary'sSusanDined on 4/10/2014Ordered the Bloody Mary's which use to come with a cocktail shrimp, not any longer. They only serve the homemade bread on weekends (when available) Very pricey for the quality of food served.
- Great time great foodNitaDined on 4/5/2014My husband and I went to 94 west for the first time to celebrate our anniversary and it was great! Our food was excellent and the service was just as good. The waiter was very friendly and attentive. I will definitely return. They really give you your money's worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buffett not that great!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2014Our family dined at 94 West for my mothers birthday. We decided to do the buffet since we all enjoy crab legs. The crab legs were not fresh at all. The overall experience was good however since there was live music which we did enjoy. If we decide to dine here in the future we will not choose the buffet.
- BirthdaySweetpeasDined on 3/21/2014I set up reservation for my sons 18th birthday, and it went unnoticed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review by BrownSugaBrownSugaDined on 3/15/2014I've been here many times. Always enjoy the food & ambiance. This time though I had the most awesome Waiter of all time. Great service & fun person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.