91 Wood Fired Oven - Jackson
5570 Fulton Drive
Canton, OH 44720Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
91 Wood Fired Oven - Jackson
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://91oven.com/
- Phone: 3304979111
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Monday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:0pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian
- Executive Chef: Julie Pryce/Jon Schuster
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have two private dining rooms. One holds groups up to 32 people and the other will accomodate 65. We have select menus for these events.
- Private Party Contact: Christy Blackman 3304979111
A word from 91 Wood Fired Oven - Jackson
Ninety one wood fired oven is an upscale casual restaurant as unique as its name. In the restaurant business since 1991, owners, Greg and Amy Goehring had a vision for a dining experience based on fresh, seasonal foods prepared in a chef-led kitchen. High quality, fresh ingredients are showcased on pizzas and in pasta and seafood dishes. Our strip steaks, touted as the "best in the city" are chateau cut, seasoned and grilled to perfection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
91 Wood Fired Oven - Jackson reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Always goodjward1Dined on 6/7/2014We have eaten at 91 several times and are never disappointed with our food. Nice selection and usually great specials. Servers are knowledgeable about the menu and have always been pleasant. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to beLarryDined on 6/4/2014When 91 opened 10-12 years ago it quickly became our favorite place to go. Over the last few years it has lost it's unique niche and become just another "nice" restaurant. The food is mediocre to good and the ambiance no longer special. It's not a bad place, it's just not a special place (anymore).Special Features:
- The following 49 reviews are from the 91 Wood Fired Oven - Jackson reviews archive.
- Special 30th Anniversary!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/2/2014The staff at 91 on Fulton made our 30th anniversary very special! The food was amazing and the service was perfect!Special Features:
- One of my favorites!BakeDined on 5/31/2014I love 91 - the food, the people. My only complaint is the noise level. Hard to have a conversation if you are with a group. But the food is outstanding and worth putting up with some noise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SERVICE WAS WONDERFUL!!!TracyKMDDined on 5/24/2014We made our reservations online, which was VERY easy. Love this! I was able to let them know it was our anniversary and please place us in a quiet place. We arrived and but didn't get a side table, we were placed at a table a soon as you walk in the room. I wasn't too thrilled about this. This is why Ambience was rated good. However, I'm giving Outstanding on the service and food because of Nathaniel. I do want to PRAISE our waiter, Nathaniel. He wished us Happy Anniversary and made the evening VERY memorable. He suggested many different entrees, and the food was delicious! I know when we go back, it may not be for a special occasion, but we will DEFINITELY request his table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceLovegoodfoodDined on 5/23/2014From start to finish it was excellent! The food was absolutely delicious, steak just melted in my mouth! The peanut butter bomb dessert was to die for!! Would definitely return and tell all my friends about this place!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try the glazed salmon!IkezenVIPDined on 5/23/2014Orange glazed salmon with hash, it is worth the selection . Had it multiple times, always perfect.Special Features:
- First VisitTexasBabsDined on 5/16/2014Excellent service and food. Terrific seafood dishesSpecial Features:
- The Friends gathering placeFriendsdine2014Dined on 5/3/2014My friends and I love 91. We were just planning to get dessert tonight, but we couldn't pass up some other dishes too :) The bread is always fresh, awesome, and warm. Yummmm!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014Great experience. This is the new place to be in Canton. Will certainly be back soon.Special Features:
- Great Spotnlog7Dined on 5/3/2014Both locations (Jackson & North Canton) are great for a nice night out with a significant other.Special Features:
- Love this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/29/2014In all my times going here for dinner, I have never had a complaint. The food, service and ambiance is always wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply Great!MichelleVIPDined on 4/28/2014Always a great time with wonderful staff and delicious food!Special Features:
- 8foodVIPDined on 4/26/2014Our server forgot to put our appetizers in. Steak was overlooked. Our server made everything good. Took apps and steak off the bill. Brought anew steak ,perfectly cooked.Special Features:
- Server Outstanding1939DinerDined on 4/21/2014Delightful experience for 75th Birthday dinner. Food was probably the best we've ever had at "91" Our server was outstanding. Helped with our selections and was very pleasant !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was horrible!!diningoutDined on 4/19/2014My husband and I have always wanted to try this place and boy, what a disappointment! We got seated right away, however, we probably sat for 15 minutes before someone even came to our table to take our drink orders. We finally got our drinks, and then it was another 20 minutes at least before someone came to take our food order. The food was amazing, but the service was not! After we finished our drinks, we wanted another drink and it took quite a long time for someone to even ask if we wanted another drink. When we finally ordered our second drink, it took probably 15 more minutes before we even got them. This dining experience made us feel like our table was less than important, and we will never dine here again!!!!Special Features:
- Outstanding experienceBaldnbeautifulDined on 4/4/2014We dine here often. Always a great experience. No complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our Family's favorites...wheBillDined on 4/3/2014One of our Family's favorites...whether it's for a birthday dinner, romantic night out or an excuse not to cook, 91 is always our first choice. Diverse menu so there's something for everyone.Special Features:
- Great placedlustDined on 3/28/2014Different from most restaurants, great food and atmosphere!Special Features:
- Nice locally owned gemIrishDined on 3/28/2014We met friends here for a nice Lenten Friday night seafood meal. Nice place to get together, have a glass of wine and very good food. The crab cakes with the curry sauce is unbeatable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GOOD EXPERIENCEJASLUCK22Dined on 3/28/2014MY wife and son and I all had a great meal and the service was great. We definitely intend on going back.Special Features:
- Best in Jackson TownshipOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/25/2014Consistently excellent! Menu changes periodically to keep things interesting.Special Features:
- Solid dinnerfunfinediningDined on 3/11/2014Had dinner at the Jackson location of 91 as part of a work responsibility. The food was quite good and the service very good as well. Wish the server had been slightly more familiar with the wine list, but this is such a minor point that it barely deserves mentioning.Special Features:
- Good foodBlabsDined on 2/28/2014Very open and lots of activity in this restaurant!! The night we dined there were several Father/Daughters all dressed up going to a dance and they were very accommodating. Our waiter was very good and entertaining. Menu is big & food was very good. Try the potato chip app it is great!! I would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- saturday night delight!odrodeDined on 2/22/2014My wife had the blacked scallops.. perfect! The smoked risotto was wonderful! Bread super.... My steak and son's was just ok. great wine selection... but a bit pricy per glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bonetabonetaDined on 2/22/2014Consistently good food and great service. You can sit near the prep area, with pizza oven and prep view. Or choose quieter, lower lit booths for cozier and quiet dinner. They make a nice coctail too. Halibut was a bit overcooked last visit, but otherwise am enjoyable dinner .Special Features:
- Great food/great serviceStaceyeDined on 2/22/2014Really enjoyed our evening! Great food, wonderful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodJessNMike14Dined on 2/15/2014There food was amazing!!! I can't wait to go back and try something different because they have so many different things it took me a while to decide what I should eat but my fiance promise me we would come back so I could try the other items I want to try!!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceAbbyDined on 2/15/2014Food was great and came out quickly. Waitress was friendly, too. Was a little loud and difficult to enjoy the conversation at the table; however it was crowded that night. Will definitely be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was excellent. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/15/2014Food was excellent. Service was prompt and friendly. Noise level was rather high, but it was a Saturday night and they were busy. We were seated near the kitchen. on next visit I will request seating away from kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not all it's cracked up to beTwowrightsDined on 2/15/2014Unfortunately our service was very slow. The food was very mediocre and certainly not worth the $115.00 price tag. If prices are that high, food quality and taste must be superb. The appetizer was covered in too much blue cheese. My halibut was bland and my husband's strip tasted very boring. Our side of green beans were very small, and over cooked. We sat near a busy aisle which led to the kitchen and it was very cold. I made reservations, so I expected better seating in the actual dining room, not the loud bar area. Will not be returning.
- Great, great foodAj1209Dined on 2/14/2014Went out for V day and had an awesome meal alittle slow getting food out of the kitchen with all the twos filling the entire place, but worth and wait!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Valentine's Day!!cmc44680Dined on 2/14/2014Took my wife there for Valentine's Day and did appertizers and dessert. Both were outstanding and incredible at a good price. Servers were on the spot and very friendly. Would recommend this for a night away for anyone!!!!Special Features:
- FriendlyPeteDined on 2/14/2014Very friendly and courteous place. I even felt an informal friendship to fellow patrons whom I'd never met before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOry1Dined on 2/14/2014The food and service was well worth the money we spent. I shall return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining Experiencefinediner462Dined on 2/14/2014On one of the busiest days of the year, Valentine's Day, the service was great and the food was superb! The Chicken Marsala was out of this world and the Walleye was the best I have ever tasted! Our server, Lindsey, could not have been any more attentive or personable! We loved 91 and will definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We really enjoy 91! It isspaghettiDined on 1/20/2014We really enjoy 91! It is a great place to go with friends that have diverse tastes, there is something for everyone! We are still finding new choices to explore on the menu!Special Features:
- It was very crowded New Year'sspaghettiDined on 12/31/2013It was very crowded New Year's Eve! We made a reservation ahead of time, as did others! The crowed should have been managed better and then the kitchen would'nt run out of silverware etc.!! However the food was good and company great! We will be back!Special Features:
- Nice FindBulletDined on 12/31/2013Staying overnight in Canton and made reservations thanks to reviews on TripAdvisor. Very crowded but didn't have to wait long. Nice wine list - had one of our favorite Zins - Liars Dice. Had a great warm Brie appetizer followed by very good sirloins cooked perfectly. Accompaning were green beans and mashed potatoes. Coffee and two very good desserts - ice cream with a PB topping and an apple crisp w/ ice cream. Would definitely return if in the area againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place..but not on a holiday.StaceyeDined on 12/31/2013First,this place is normally very good. We went on New Year's Eve They were way overbooked. We waited for 2 hours for our food,which we still had no silverware to eat with. Service was not so great, staff frazzled. I would go back but that night it was not so great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.