3455 Lakeshore Blvd.
Etobicoke, ON M8W 1N2Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://850degrees.ca/
- Phone: 4165030850
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from 850 Degrees
Taking a classic and making it an original... We are committed to using only the very best ingredients; locally sourced and Canadian whenever possible. Our pizza is made from slow-rising dough and is baked in a stone-fired oven at about 850°F. The long proving period along with the high oven temperature locks in the dough’s flavour and moisture. All these characteristics give "rise" to a true Canadian Original.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
850 Degrees reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (5)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (3)special occasion (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014The food was very good and the service was prompt and engaging. A great dinner experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BestPizzaInTownDined on 8/2/2014I have been to 850 degrees 3 times and each time I have been totally pleased and surprised. The pizza is definitely one of the best if not the best in Toronto. The last time I tried the pasta and it was delicious. The twist on garlic bread is surprising and inviting. I will definitely be back and have been spreading the word to friends in the neighbourhood and family. I hope that you are very successful and stay on the Lakeshore. I did not check off vibrant bar scene but I believe it could be once more people find out about it and maybe if you had a few more appetizers that go well with drinks. Congratulations on a wonderful success.Special Features:
- Good FindnotfishDined on 6/22/2014This restaurant opened up around the corner from me and I thought I'd check it out the other day. The food was good although not the best pizza oven pizza - they focus a little more on quantity of toppings rather than quality which leads to some of the classics falling a little flat in taste. Service was great and will go back when I need a casual place to take people in the neighbourhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NikkiDined on 6/13/2014The food was amazing. Our server was pretty good, we were a group of moms without kids and she gave us our space to chat without ignoring us. She recommended a glass of wine, and I enjoyed it (I am not a wine person at all, so the help was appreciated). My only criticism is that I made the reservation using open table and they had no record of it when we arrived. Apparently the open table sends emails to the owner/manager and he doesn't always pass the on the the staff. We ended up getting a table but they were obviously flustered. Our table was a bit of a tight squeeze in a corner, but the company was awesome so we didn't mind!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the 850 Degrees reviews archive.