3455 Lakeshore Blvd.
Etobicoke, ON M8W 1N2Neighborhood:
PizzeriaPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://850degrees.ca/
- Phone: (416) 503-0850
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from 850 Degrees
Taking a classic and making it an original... We are committed to using only the very best ingredients; locally sourced and Canadian whenever possible. Our pizza is made from slow-rising dough and is baked in a stone-fired oven at about 850°F. The long proving period along with the high oven temperature locks in the dough’s flavour and moisture. All these characteristics give "rise" to a true Canadian Original.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
850 Degrees reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (9)kid-friendly (8)hot spot (5)great for lunch (4)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Me and Three LadiesTim2puttDined on 11/7/2014This is a regular spot for us since it opened. Glad to see it very busy on a Friday evening with in house guest and pick up orders too.Special Features:
- Night out with my ladyTim2puttDined on 10/18/2014We live in the area and eat hear very often, usually for lunch or earlier in the evening. My wife had a gift certificate that we planned to use. Our bill was much less than the certificate value, and the waitress said we couldn't use it. Not sure why they couldn't issue a credit for the difference. The service was far more rushed than usual. We were still eating our appetizers when our main courses arrived. We don't enjoy being rushed through our meals, especially when out for an evening to relax. In-spite of this uncharacteristic visit this is still one of our favourite places to eat in the neighborhood and we recommend it all the time to friends, neighbors and clients.Special Features:
- Loved it.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014The restaurant was recommended to me by a friend who'd been there. I then took my sister and her family there when they visited. We all loved it. (We love this kind of pizza!) Will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014The food was very good and the service was prompt and engaging. A great dinner experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BestPizzaInTownDined on 8/2/2014I have been to 850 degrees 3 times and each time I have been totally pleased and surprised. The pizza is definitely one of the best if not the best in Toronto. The last time I tried the pasta and it was delicious. The twist on garlic bread is surprising and inviting. I will definitely be back and have been spreading the word to friends in the neighbourhood and family. I hope that you are very successful and stay on the Lakeshore. I did not check off vibrant bar scene but I believe it could be once more people find out about it and maybe if you had a few more appetizers that go well with drinks. Congratulations on a wonderful success.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the 850 Degrees reviews archive.
- Good FindnotfishDined on 6/22/2014This restaurant opened up around the corner from me and I thought I'd check it out the other day. The food was good although not the best pizza oven pizza - they focus a little more on quantity of toppings rather than quality which leads to some of the classics falling a little flat in taste. Service was great and will go back when I need a casual place to take people in the neighbourhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NikkiDined on 6/13/2014The food was amazing. Our server was pretty good, we were a group of moms without kids and she gave us our space to chat without ignoring us. She recommended a glass of wine, and I enjoyed it (I am not a wine person at all, so the help was appreciated). My only criticism is that I made the reservation using open table and they had no record of it when we arrived. Apparently the open table sends emails to the owner/manager and he doesn't always pass the on the the staff. We ended up getting a table but they were obviously flustered. Our table was a bit of a tight squeeze in a corner, but the company was awesome so we didn't mind!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.