15805 West Maple Road Ste 101
Omaha, NE 68116Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.7mgrill.com/
- Phone: 4026144100x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 9:00 pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm -10:00pm , Sunday: 5:00 - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Aron Mackevicius
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Private Parties, Corporate events and Weddings of all sizes.
- Private Party Facilities: Chefs Table Service. 6-10 People enjoy 7 different items from the menu all on individual plates. Two bottles of complimentary wine.
- Private Party Contact: Graeme 4026144100x
A word from 7M Grill
7M Grill is an eclectic mix of great wine, amazing food and local artist. Try our private dinning Chefs table for something Omaha has never seen before. 7 items from our menu with 6-10 of your personal friends.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
7M Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
70 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (47)neighborhood gem (32)great for outdoor dining (25)special occasion (25)good for groups (15)notable wine list (14)romantic (14)great for lunch (11)hot spot (10)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Lou LouLouLouVIPDined on 10/22/2014Chef Aaron is absolutely amazing! I have some dietary restrictions and he made me a meal that I can't wait to go back and have again! I seriously licked my plate! My friends thoroughly enjoyed their meals as well! And the Chocolate dessert is a MUST!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal!MeEatDined on 10/17/2014On a Friday night early, before heading downtown for a show, we decided to give 7M a try for dinner. It's right in our neighborhood and we really haven't been very often. That will change now. The waiter was great -- funny, charming and not apprehensive about providing advice. He was attentive and provided great service knowing that we were on a timeline. The food was good and the menu was diverse. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- 4.5 stars - againLocalsVIPDined on 10/6/2014Short version: Diverse menu, very very good food, always consistent. Nice neighborhood gem. Longer version: We had a business dinner with two of us being from out of town. We had been to 7M several times in the past and the food, service, etc. were always very very good. Tonight was no exception, service excellent. Two had the mahi, I had the rib-eye, and all were very tasty. The meat and cheese appetizer plate was excellent. Yes, we would go back.Special Features:
- Nice Girls Night Out SpotPhoebe25Dined on 9/26/2014We enjoyed a nice girls night out at 7M's on a beautiful Fall evening recently. All was good but the service could have been better. We had a bartender waiting on us outside because they were short-staffed and we had to flag him down inside when we wanted something. Food was great like always and really good wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much improvedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014The first time my husband and I went to 7M was during Omaha restaurant week and we did not feel they lived up to hype we had heard but wanted to give it another try. This time 7M definitely met our expectations. We went with our in-laws and were highly impressed with our appetizers and all of our main dishes. Would definitely recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/18/2014We went for Restaurant Week promotion as we had never been there before. The experience was just ok and we will not be returning.Special Features:
- A Find for FoodiesFoodieDined on 9/16/2014Selected to go during Restaurant Week so had a great 3 course meal for $30. WOWZER!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastyRverDined on 9/14/2014I sampled this restaurant on a culinary tour and decided to return another time for dinner. The special menu for restaurant week included a rib-eye that was very well prepared and the seasoning was excellent. Definitely a place that I would frequent if I lived in Omaha.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timersFamilylovesnewplacesDined on 9/13/2014My husband daughter and I visited on Saturday evening we're seated right away at a very nice table nice atmosphere well decorated a little noisy for our taste but the food was great and our waitress was awesome and the dessert was to die for definitely will be returningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 7M's ReviewReneeVIPDined on 9/13/2014My spouse and I are repeat diners at 7M. We find the food excellent and good quality. The wait staff is always friendly and helpful, and the business is clean and close to our neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014My husband and I decided to finally check out 7M for Omaha's Restaurant Week. Overall from the 3 courses we had, neither one of us was too impressed with the appetizers. Our main dish's we were satisfied with, although I thought my chicken was a little dry but the noodles were delicious. My husband loved the blue cheese mash potatoes and his steak was ok. We both loved our desserts. Overall, our service was good, 2 out of 3 courses we were satisfied with. We will definitely give them another shot with their full menu - but were not as impressed as we had hoped considering all of the positive things we had heard about the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed.AbcdDined on 9/12/2014Probably our 6th time here and it's been a while. Wow, what happened to this place? The Thai chicken ravioli was a joke, small dry piece of chicken breast and a few ravioli, it came up very short for the money. I'm glad I didn't order the ribeye like the guy at the Table next to us. If the elementary school lunch program served steaks I presume this is what they'd look like this ribeye was so thin you could probably see through it. We've had some good food here in the past and I hope they were just off? Might try again someday but for be now we'll be staying clear of this one.Special Features:
- Great Experience!cdubyaDined on 9/10/2014A friend and I were a little off on the dates for Omaha Restaurant Week and made the trek up from Lincoln, NE. We were a bit dissapointed at first but were really excited with the menu. I had the chicken ravioli and my friend had salmon. The presentation of the food was great, the flavors of my chicken ravioli dish were amazing (i only left the jalapeno on the plate), the wine was great, the chef was very accomodating (peanute allergy), and our service was outstanding! We definitely will be going back to 7M during Restaurant Week to try out other dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodTDBearDined on 9/6/2014It was very quiet for a Saturday. Food was very good. Maybe a touch too much zest on the raspberry scallops. Courses came a little quick. Very good overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellant Night on the PatioDradeDined on 9/6/2014Our food is very good as is expected from 7M. We have been here many times. We loved our waiter. He explained the favorites. It appears that wait staff does taste the entrees. We had a very pleasant time. The weather was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- probably not againlookforgooddeals4Dined on 9/6/2014Food was fair, but way too expensive. I'm glad a had a PinPoint coupon, as I wouldn't have wanted to pay full price. Very little food for the price you pay. It wasn't even memorable.
- Friday nightStorminDined on 9/5/2014It had been a while since have the change to dine at 7-M. The service was great. The food was great. I had a the coffee coated salmon. It was awesome. Had a special bottle of wine from one of my favorite NAPA vineyards. The server was professional, prompt and engaging.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!Addicted2WatermelonDined on 9/5/2014We've been here at least a half a dozen times and the food has always been amazing. They have a nice room in the back for more private dinner parties, etc.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food but service only so-sofoodieVIPDined on 9/3/2014The food was very good but the service was somewhat spread thin and therefore inattentive.Special Features:
- ConsistentRadsDined on 8/15/20147M has continued to provide consistently good food every time I visit. My folks always love going here when they are passing through town. The menu changes quite frequently and is a nice refresher. The steaks are stellar too.Special Features:
- Great !ElkhornDined on 8/4/2014We had the best time,food&drinks, sat outside our waitress was the probably the best I have ever had ! She made the night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time...WillDined on 8/2/2014Our first time to 7M. Had the Bloody Mary mussels, and loved em'... The Mrs had the Ribeye, and really enjoyed that as well. We will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- uninformed serversjjbmdDined on 7/26/2014We were promptly directed to a round booth but she darted off before we could refuse the booth. We had to "scoot" around the bench to get into the booth-quiet but uncomfortable. I ordered the charcuterie plate - the server couldn't tell me about it - a more experienced server who came over said "one of the white ones is mahon and the other is cheddar or havarti, not sure which. I think that is a chorizo." The plate was uninspired. The main plates were all excellent, but for >$60 a person with apps, wine and shared dessert, there are tons of places in Omaha where you will get at least as good of food but also excellent, informed service. Bonus: The famous Lithiuanian torte is on the menu with a fantastic apricot brandy sauce on top!I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Brandy?? Really?DradeDined on 7/25/2014We took another couple to dinner Friday night. My husband is a brandy drinker. He has ordered many times at 7M but tonight was first told by the bartender that they didn't carry. Then they looked for it and consulted with manager who apologized and said used the whole bottle to make up Sangria that day. I would guess Brandy isn't a big seller but it put a cloud over the night. We had to ask our server two times for lemon for water. I could understand if the place had been busy but it was not. This has been one of our favorite places but now not too sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service and Great FoodCharlieVIPDined on 7/19/20147M has a wonderful urban feel in a more suburban setting. The flavors are fantastic. I'm a huge fan of the coffee rubbed salmon. What a great combination of flavors, textures and temperatures! The staff knows their menu inside and out and the service is spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent everytime!limageeDined on 7/14/2014We had a group of 8 for a business dinner and everyone LOVED their food! The salmon was great and all 3 who ordered the tacos loved them. The steak and scallops and rib eye were excellent! Great service as always with an energetic but not too loud atmosphere. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably deliciousTravelDivaVIPDined on 7/14/2014We dine at 7M often. The staff is always accommodating, the food presented beautifully,and always satisfying. I had the shrimp scampi from the appetizer section. Very rich and with the havarti melted on top, and the bread on the side, it was very filling. My husband had egg rolls and a side salad. Our dining companions enjoyed the vegetarian stack and mahi-mani entree with a pairing of the Chardonnay that was very much enjoyed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MY FAVORITELouLouVIPDined on 7/13/2014I took a friend there who had never been before and before she had her second bite, she said we are definitely coming back!!!! I have some food allergies that were addressed perfectly. The menu is always changing and the chef and waiters make it a super pleasant place to be!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/12/2014Outdoor dining is great, because the building to the west shades the patio at 7M by about 7 p.m. We had a great dinner. Food was beautifully presented, and VERY tasty! We had a great experience, and would recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointingTonySVIPDined on 7/11/2014Food selection is one of the best. Always a delight to to what the chef has created for the week.Special Features:
- Never DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/5/20147M is consistent from the high quality of the food, to the wonderful dishes and professional, yet friendly wait staff. We had company in from out if town this weekend, and we brought them to 7M. The left the restaurant very satisfied!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 413 reviews are from the 7M Grill reviews archive.
- Poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014The service was very slow. Wasn't even waited on for water for at least 15 minutes. Cocktails took another 15 minutesSpecial Features:
- Fabulous FindDiner1Dined on 6/15/2014Our family ate dinner at 7M on Father's Day. What an awesome find! There were five of us and everyone's meal was first class. We ordered appetizers and dessert, too. All were worth ordering.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maple Street Hot SpotSpeedGolferDined on 6/14/2014This is a great place to drink, eat and hang out. It is a very vibrant bar and grill. The menu seemed to be more upscale than the usual bar and grill. It was a little too noisy for us (Sr.citizens). The food was delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I was thrilledCharliefromOmahaDined on 6/10/2014We really enjoyed our visit. I had the filet and it was absolutely delicious. The ambiance was great. We were able to talk at a normal indoor voice level, and we could see each other. It was a nice change of pace from places such as the Drover which are always so terribly loud and dark. We will definitely return!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/31/2014Service was excellent & menu delightful. Love everything about it. Always more than I expect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great anniversary dinner!bassoon22Dined on 5/30/2014We were looking for somewhere with a nice outdoor patio and good food. We got that and more at 7M, the service was spectacular and the food was outstanding. Looking forward to going back!Special Features:
- Super UnderratedomahaeaterDined on 5/20/2014I don't know if it's because of the west Omaha location or what, but 7M to me is consistently underrated and/or overlooked as one of the best restaurants in town. Everything on the menu is incredibly creative and the weekly specials always sound amazing. I have to follow a gluten free diet and their menu has ample options that are still amazing, really easily identifiable on the menu. I always really look forward to the seasonal menu changes as the food is so very clearly prepared with great care and creativity. I would recommend 7M to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4.5 starsLocalsVIPDined on 5/6/2014This was our second time to 7M Grill and this is a very good spot in west Omaha. There were 3 of us for a business meeting and we would all give it 4.5 stars. Cheese plate appetizer was very tasty, the wine list was good, and entrees were all gone by the end of the meal. Yes we would go back.Special Features:
- Ok food, nice atmosphereMichaelDined on 5/3/2014We have been frequent customers and have noticed a steady decline in the quality of the food. I'm not sure if there is a new chef or not. The service is not what it used to be, but the last couple visits were very busy. It's still a great neighborhood lunch, but I there are better evening dining experiences. The hostess is always polite and welcoming. Stick to the drink menu, drinks ordered outside the menu are never made very well.Special Features: