75 Main Street
Southampton, NY 11968Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.75main.com/
- Phone: 6312837575x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and Brunch: 7 days a week from 8am to 4;30pm
Dinner 7 days a week from 4:30pm to Midnight
Lounge: Thursday to Saturday 11:00pm to 4:00am,Every weekend best DJs all over the world.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mark militello
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Here at 75 Main, we do all types of catering.The following apply: weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, baby showers and so on.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room located upstairs of 75 Main with a holding number of 150 people.
- Private Party Contact: Zach 6312837575x
- Entertainment: Thursday,Friday and Saturday DJ
Do not miss 75 main's international Saturday Night best DJs From Europa
- Cross Street: CHASE BANK
- Public Transit: There is a train station five minutes from our restaurant, as well as public transportation such as the Hampton Jitney and Hampton Luxury Line.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: There is parking all around our restaurant. Parking is located in the front, back and across room from our restaurant.
A word from 75 Main
The innovative team behind the wildly successful 75 Main bring a new addition to the New York Hampton's scene with 75 Main Southampton. The culinary offerings of the Italian,new American menu are coupled with a state-of-the-art Lounge,night club.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
75 Main - Best Restaurants in Southampton ›
75 Main reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since May 19, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (34)vibrant bar scene (29)great for outdoor dining (26)great for lunch (21)neighborhood gem (21)good for groups (19)great for brunch (16)fit for foodies (14)late-night find (14)special occasion (11)notable wine list (10)romantic (8)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (4)Show More
- MaddiethefoodloverofSouthamptonDined on 9/6/2014Heard a lot of good things about this restaurant so we were looking forward to dining there. Although our server was not rude or nasty, he acted like he wanted to be somewhere else. Not once were we asked how everything was and we weren't asked if we wanted another round of drinks. However, the bus boys were extremely attentive and helpful and the food was better than good, making our overall experience better than average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our New Favorite SpotthefrontDined on 8/29/2014We had a terrific dinner at 75 Main. Appetizers, main courses, wine all top notch, as well as service. Looking forward to a return visit.Special Features:
- Not what it wasnotacitrusfanDined on 8/23/2014Used to go here several years ago and it had a smarter crowd and better food. Now it seems like it has a better lunch crowd. Food was overpriced for what it was---service was just fair. It seems like the crowd had moved out to Bridgehampton and East HamptonSpecial Features:
- Wouldn't go backChellaDined on 8/20/2014Very loud. Kids running around. Couldn't make me a French martini on their drink list. Ran out of chambord not impressed. Many other hamptons restaurants worth dining. This was not one of them
- sassyDined on 8/16/2014Enjoyed the restaurant very much. Rather expensive but quite a show of "beautiful people" waitstaff extremely attentive. Food very good.Special Features:
- Good experience, bad waiteruptowngirlDined on 8/16/2014I came here to celebrate a birthday with a group of seven. The restaurant itself is very nice, food was good, but was disappointed in our waiter. He did the bare minimum for our table and the hostess actually came over a few times noticing we were waiting. She was very nice and accommodating but it wasn't her job. Outside of that everything was very nice and the location is prime.Special Features:
- Dinner at 75 MainOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014The restaurant is very nice as was the staff. There were three of us dining all agreed the food was less than mediocre, would not go back.
- Good for people watchingDeeDeeVIPDined on 8/12/2014Service was lackadaisical but good was tasty. We sat outside and enjoyed watching the people stroll by us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/10/2014Poor service, terrible quality. Expensive menu options. Take your money somewhere less pretentious.
- Not the Hamptons Spot It Used To Betunein2tdineVIPDined on 8/10/2014The location is the attraction not the food nor the service. The owners have definitley made it more average than swanky by offering average at best food and waitresses/waiters who have not yet mastered the English language. The food was 10 times better and the ambiance was more warm and inviting before the new regime of owners. For dinner, you're better off at Le Chef on Jobs Lane for exquisite dining and great food, Sip and Soda for breakfast for a Happy Days feel and a low cost, and anywhere on Main - even The Golden Pear - but here for brunch/lunch.Special Features:
- What a find!LovesItalianDined on 8/9/2014We stumbled upon this restaurant on a day trip to Southampton and first stopped in for a drink and a quick bite. The atmosphere was fun, the staff was courteous, and most importantly, our quick bites were absolutely delicious. We decided to come back later for dinner and it was even better, and boy were we glad we booked a reservation through Open Table, because the wait-time was over 30 minutes for a table. Great job, 75 Main. We will be back.Special Features:
- Good Atmosphere, great serviceFandMDined on 8/2/2014This restaurant is lively, romantic and family friendly at the same time. The service was very good with an appealing variety on the menu. Would definitely recommend, but make a reservation. They honored it completely, actually we were early and there was no problem getting the table. Would definitely go back when in South Hampton.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good not greatVacationDined on 8/1/2014The service was amazing, very attentive. The food was not worth the price. I had the chicken which was dry and the polenta which was very soggy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very averagedrtiDined on 7/24/2014very average very average very average very average very averageSpecial Features:
- Top Restaurant In The HamptonsGold1Dined on 7/19/2014I was visiting the Hampton's from South Florida and booked a special birthday celebration for my girlfriend. The Owner Zach Erdem greeted us with a warm welcome. The hostess then seated us in a special , romantic table overseeing the entire restaurant. We ordered the clams and ceviche to start which were mouth watering delicious. Then we ordered the "Two Angry Lobsters" a 2lb delicious combo served over pasta, and teh most amazing Steak filet to make our own surf and turf combo. The birthday chocolate lava cake came out with the most amazing fire lit birthday candle. They made us feel so special for a special celebration, and the food and ambiance were an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10!Special Features:
- katherinesDined on 7/9/2014great birthday lunch!!! going back next week-end for more great food and funSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Survives because of the HypeFoodstarVIPDined on 6/28/2014Went for our anniversary dinner. The hostess was nice. The manager was more concerned about his appearance than managing. The waitstaff is untrained - we had to ask for the specials, our plates were cleaned with a short"finished?" No question if we like it or need anything else. Restaurant became crowded at around 9pm. Only 1 women's bathroom with a long line - the bathroom was horrible - toilet paper all over the place, dirty seat and the floor has fecies all over it. Several guests celebrating their birthday - they got cakes with a sparkler on them like seen on bottles in nightclubs. It's clear this place is all about the show - go for a drink at the bar, save yourself spending money on overpriced mediocre food and bad service.Special Features:
- michelesDined on 6/28/2014Altho unbelievably loud, the food was absolutely delicious ....and I would definitely return during the week or off season....the appetizers were very good, we shared a few-ceviche was excellent, the chips for the guacamole were a bit soggy, the calamari very good...the wine we wanted was out but we were offered a more expensive one at the same price...not necessary but a very nice gesture. The fish dishes were very very good as were the steak dishes...this was a wonderfully surprising dinner event...Special Features:
- excellent!chudginsDined on 6/26/2014This was the best place we ate at during our stay in the Hamptons! We sat outside, service was excellent, good was even better! This is a must check out spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchaaaaDined on 6/22/2014We went for an early Sunday brunch and the restaurant was empty. The omelets we had were fine, but the service was not. We had to ask three times to get butter and jam for the toast (it came out dry). By the time that arrived, the omelets were finished. We noticed that more wait staff arrived around 10:30 and that was when the quality of the service picked up. If they don't want to have staff earlier, they should not open at 8 AM!Special Features:
- 75 MainOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/21/2014Terrible experience Food was sent back, Tables & chairs were being re-arranged several times as we dined, dishes were tossed - all of which contributed to an unacceptable noise level while dining Our waiter was extremely accommodating and professional - too good for this establishment
- Great Time! Great Place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014A group of girls and I went for dinner and drinks at my sister's bachelorette...best place ever! Definietly a hotspot of Southampton, with great food, wine and ambience. Strongly suggest if you're looking to have fun in an energetic and thriving place.Special Features:
- The following 139 reviews are from the 75 Main reviews archive.
- Birthday DinnerKarenMDined on 5/17/2014We dined at 75 Main last weekend for my friend's 40th birthday. It was 6 ladies. The food here is amazing. From the appetizers to the dessert. Every single one of us enjoyed our main course. I had the Marinaded Skirt Steak and it was cooked just how I asked and was delicious. The only item that could have been better was the chocolate lava cake. It arrived with the middle not being melted so really it was a chocolate cake with a hard chocolate center. Even though it was still delicious! Will definitely be coming back to this restaurant.Special Features:
- patriciapatriciaDined on 5/10/2014Not noisy, very tasty food, great service. Very good wine list. Pleasant staff, not overly. Attractive and comfortable dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining pointsMETagsDined on 5/6/2014I did not not receive dining points for this experience. If open table offers their service for lunch dinner or brunch then the customer booking through open,should receive dining points no,matter what the time. The amount of the check can be just as hearty no,matter,what time the Reservation.. I was told I would not receive any dining points for this dining experience. Why?Special Features:
- Getting Better All the TimeAMKoVIPDined on 5/2/201475 has always been a good place to get a good meal for a reasonable price. In the past year, it's gotten even better: the food is really interesting and well presented, the service is intelligent and charming and the ambiance is friendly, informal and welcoming. Zach, the friendly owner, is often around, and in any case the manager sees to it that everyone is well taken care of.Special Features:
- Monthly excursionJmanVIPDined on 4/24/2014Zach & his staff are on top of there game. We have a monthly meeting with 15-20 people & everything is seamless. The food is delicious. When you are done with your beverage the wait staff is right there asking if you would like another. A very well oiled machine. Keep it up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So SoBobhDined on 4/6/2014We went on Sunday and there was a prix fix menu, steak night. On the main menu was the Prime Burger which had all types of accutriments including cheese and other toppings. it was also on the Prix Fix menu, "Prime Burger". We all ordered that. When it came it was just a plain burger. The waitress said it was just the burger not everything else listed in the regular menu. She couldnot explain why they were both called Prime. So I thought that was rather deceptive on the restaurants part. While the place was practically empty, i thought the meals were not prepared very well My medium rare burger was more towards medimum medium well. We have been here before, and it has always been very good. I was disappointed. i expected more
- Loved it so much....MatildaDined on 3/16/2014Excellent food, Service fabulous and nice atmosphere, nice music.My wife and I tried several restaurants on our trip to Hamptons and this was by far the best. We returned the next night to try different food. Absolutely delicious. Would recommend it to anyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect winter diningAMKoVIPDined on 2/28/2014The prix fixe is an incredible bargain at $24.95. and the food is very good, especially the chicken breast with truffle stuffing. Natacha is not only a very charming waitress, but she can mix a very fine cocktail, too. This was the perfect place for a chilly February Friday. The host/owner, Zack, gives the place a very welcoming feeling.
- Always goodRiverheadDestinationVIPDined on 2/26/2014Always good and - out of season - exceptional value. One of the few places open winter evenings on a nearly Southampton Main Street. The $24.95 prix fixe three course menu (with glass of wine included) can not be beat.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines dayCityslickerDined on 2/14/2014The overall experience was outstanding from the ambiance to the food. Delicious appetizers, entrées and even the desserts. Price was more than fair for the amount of food you receive! Def a recommendation if your looking for a great area and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food; terrific service;OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/1/2014Excellent food; terrific service; overall, and excellent experience.Special Features:
- Great BrunchdinerDined on 1/1/2014We were hesitant to come here, as a couple of the reviews we read seemed to emphasize the club atmosphere, and not the food quality. The streaming celebrities across the website is tacky, and another indicator that this place might just be running on its name at this point. Fortunately, we were wrong in our trepidation. We were REALLY happy with our meal and service, it was a perfect NYE brunch. Thank you!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't show up without a reservationHazelize2003Dined on 12/31/2013I've been an opentable member since 2005 so I don't want to be as rude as the hostess was to us right to our face on New Years Eve but I will say I will not go back to this restaurant nor will I recommend it at all. SorrySpecial Features:
- Worst New Year's Eve Dinner EVER!souperchefgDined on 12/31/2013My wife and I were on our honeymoon and visiting "The Hamptons" for the very first time.We chose "75 Main" because of their interesting menu and nice ambiance .Unfortunately we were very disappointed.We both ordered the special "New Year's Eve" menu (that included 5 courses)We waited 1/2 an hour before our next course arrived',then the 3rd course arrives 5 min. later.We wait another 30 min. for our main course(which was overcooked)and then decide to take home our pre-made,frozen desserts.Our waiter seemed very frustrated and blamed the wait on things being "hectic",which was very hard to believe since the restaurant was barely full.Needless to say my new bride and I had the worst New Year's dinner EVER!
- A wonderful location in theRiverheadDestinationVIPDined on 12/25/2013A wonderful location in the heart of Southampton's Main Street. Out of season, the prix fixe menu is particularly good value.
- Why botherMountppVIPDined on 12/25/2013Mediocre food at high prices, mediocre service, and no ambiance. Why bother.? Ordered a $32 pork chop. Came with brussel sprouts and polenta. As I don't like polenta, I asked for more sprouts instead. When the over cooked and dry pork chop arrived alone on the plate, I asked about the sprouts. Was then told they were out if them. Did they think that just bringing nothing was acceptable? French onion soup was miserable. Why bother with this place.
- Warm, Cozy and Great FoodLIextremediningDined on 12/25/2013Lots of good and diverse choices. The atmosphere is warm and cozy and a great place to dine when it's cold out. The owner, Zach is very warm and greets diners. Very good service and a great time is to be expected.Special Features:
- PerfectionLojoLuvsRosaVIPDined on 12/7/2013We were given a gift certificate to 75 Main and used it before a concert in West Hampton. The meal was outstanding, the service was impeccable, and we will return as often as we possibly can. BEST lamb chops and seared sesame tuna ever! Everything was cooked to perfection and while we're not personally interested in the parties that are frequently hosted at 75 Main, we have heard that they are fabulous. We have sung the praises of this restaurant to many of our friends since our visit there in early December and we can't wait to go back!Special Features: