75 Main Delray
270 E Atlantic Ave
Delray Beach, FL 33444Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
75 Main Delray
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.75main.com/
- Phone: 5612437975
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm -10:30pm, Friday - Saturdays: 4:30pm -11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar
A word from 75 Main Delray
75 MAIN Delray is New American Restaurant & Lounge is the latest hot spot from the creators of Zach ErdemContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
75 Main Delray reviews from OpenTable diners
- 75 Main not a good choicestuartDined on 8/25/2013We were very disappointed with the experience there. The menu that was offered to us did not match the one on their website. The choices were very limited. The food was just OK but the service was very poor. Our server was somewhat argumentative. There are much better places on Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach Florida to eat. I would not return to this restaurant nor would I recommend it to others.
- Only table there - I know why!finedinerVIPDined on 7/24/2013As several of the restaurants I chose at first were fully booked, I made a reservation at 75 Main. We were the ONLY diners. Our server was wonderful - otherwise we may have left. Next, we discovered that the menu was nothing like the one on the website, which had many items we were interested in. The actual menu left us with very few options given our dietary issues (please keep website updated!!). The bread was flaky and the butter was creamy. We shared the burrata appetizer - we enjoyed it. Our entrees were disappointing - my grouper had no seasoning or flavor and was hard to eat and my companion's pasta was overcooked with watery sauce. Understand it's the off season and you get the C team, but unlikely to try again in season.Special Features:
- Just Plain AwfuldelraydinerVIPDined on 6/14/2013Went to this place about a year ago after it first opened and it was really bad. A new management, new chef and menu were promoted so we tried it again. Food was the same as our last visit. They could not cook a steak to order (wanted it medium rare) and a grouper and crab meat dish tasted like it came of the freezer section at Publix. The lone bright spot was our server, Susan, who was friendly and understanding. She almost seemed embarrassed about the quality of the food. She told us the head chef was at his other restaurant in the Hamptons and that the food is great when he's in Delray. If that's the case, maybe he should close the Delay location until he's back in town.
- Just okayJinBocaDined on 5/26/2013This was our first time at the restaurant. Food good, just not memorable Muscle appetizer was interesting and the bruschetta was soggy. The linguine clam and sausage lacking in cohesion of flavor. The linguine was mushy. Maître d'/host is a very nice guy, very helpful, knowledgeable. Actually, he is the highlight of this restaurant. He should be cloned. The waitress that we had that night really did detract from our experience at the restaurant. While she wasn't outwardly rude, she was rather impatient and devoid of any personality. I admit we were slow to order but, we were not rude or nasty and she could've left and come back. If You like people watching and energy, Sitting outside does accomplish this at this restaurant location
- Seems to be a secretlsbphdVIPDined on 5/25/2013We've eaten at this restaurant twice. Both times the meals were excellent and reasonably priced, but they don't seem as crowded as their neighbors and it was not hard to get a seat, although we did use Opentable just in case. This time we had the crab cake appetizer. The crab cakes were meaty and flavorful with a nice crust and sauce. The couple with us shared a salad. The waitress had it split into two bowls which still gave each a nice portion. The tagliatelle had a nice assortment of seafood and the pasta was nicely al dente. Overall it was a great dinner, with very good service and a friendly staff.Special Features:
- Much better now...DelrayDivaVIPDined on 5/24/2013Thank goodness they got a chef who can really cook, and a menu that fits in with the ambiance and the neighborhood. We went here when it had first opened and there wasn't much offered on the menu and the prices were way too high for the competition in the area. Now with a new chef and a much better menu, we will go back for sure.Special Features:
- Memorable Mothers Day BrunchPlatypusDined on 5/12/2013They have a nice variety on the menu for brunch. The adults at our table ordered sandwiches, salads and pasta with meat sauce. Everyone enjoyed their meal. They do not have a printed kids menu but they do offer quality/fresh options. The kids ordered pasta and chicken strips. The chicken strips were not the frozen kind. The Bloody Mary's were tasty and the coffee was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything from the food toOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/26/2013Everything from the food to the service was spectacular.Special Features:
- Arrived at 6:45pm with 3 otherOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/12/2013Arrived at 6:45pm with 3 other couples. Waiter immediately brought the menus. We asked for the early bird menu and were told it ends at 7pm. As we were in time for the early bird we insisted on the early bird, which he did bring to us. In leaving I questioned the hostess regarding the above, and was told "we only give out the early bed menu when asked". Food was good, but with an attitude like that I" go elsewhere.
- Thoroughly enjoyed all ofBJP33480Dined on 4/6/2013Thoroughly enjoyed all of our menu choices and there were many great ones. The quality and creativity was above average across the board. We will definitely add 75 Main to our top dining choices. Cudos to the Chef and new menu.Special Features:
- Nice place good food and goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/4/2013Nice place good food and good service. You can see its well manage we ask for something and the manager with a big smile took care of it. I'm going back tonight!!! 10/10Special Features:
- My guests shared multipleSamRVIPDined on 3/31/2013My guests shared multiple appetizers amd all were amazing. Entrees were tasty and well presented. Service was personable and professional.Special Features:
- Mediocre at bestSweetDined on 3/30/2013With many other excellent offerings around the area, this one would not be my first choice in the future. Food was good but a bit overpriced. To serve red wine by the glass that's warm is unacceptable. Explanation when out waiter brought ice (!) was "that's the way we serve it". When you are a new establishment in an area such as Atlantic Ave, Delray you must be on top in all aspects to survive, mediocre will not cut it.
- First time in delray beachOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/29/2013First time in delray beach from Miami. We say free valet parking!! and menu looks really good why not? And wow what a good choice food it's good and service outstanding make me feel home thank you. Good stuffSpecial Features:
- Always a treat with outsideOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/24/2013Always a treat with outside street seating on Atlantic Avenue, great food and personal service.Special Features:
- Now that the new chef (Mark)DelrayDivaVIPDined on 3/23/2013Now that the new chef (Mark) is in residence, we could hardly wait to try the "new" restaurant. The turnaround is amazing, and we are looking for it to keep improving. It was not good before - clearly struggling - too expensive and some rather strange dishes - the improvement shows already. Keep up the good work!
- 75 Main is consist in in bothYum2Dined on 3/23/201375 Main is consist in in both their service and food. We can always count on them being great not to mention there menu really does have something for everyone and great starters to share.Special Features:
- Good but still need refinementsEdEatsVIPDined on 3/9/2013We were there on a very busy Saturday night. While the wait-staff was very attentive and friendly, the food came out unevenly. Looked to be more of kitchen problem The fried calamari, caesar salad, and white bean soup were excellent but all came out together. The swordfish was warm not hot and flavor just ok. Pasta bolognese and pumpkin ravioli were very good. It was promising and we would go back to try again.
- People alway write bad stuffOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/8/2013People alway write bad stuff in opentable just because they get cold bread. Not me I know food and I have PASSION!! For it so I can really talk about food. I had the 75 main chop salad very good size and for dinner black grouper cook to perfection our server was Brian very good server got us the PERFECT bottle of wine to go with our food I will back with friend in summer time to enjoy good food.Special Features:
- When we talk about a veryOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/6/2013When we talk about a very good change we talk about 75 main this place has a lot of completion we came before they change the management and chef and we didn't like it. But now management and kitchen clearly work together. And fun staffSpecial Features:
- The best restaurant in theOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/3/2013The best restaurant in the ave simple as that.... Service and food is good..Special Features:
- I'm so sad I have to go backOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/3/2013I'm so sad I have to go back to New York I love this place I try different restaurants in the ave but something about 75 main. The food and service was top notch. Good staff they look like a family. I manage a restaurant in the city and I learn something new from that place. Very happy customer.Special Features:
- Very good food I love thisOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/1/2013Very good food I love this place we are from Chicago and so we know good food and serviceSpecial Features:
- went on a rainy cold eveningwendy1Dined on 2/27/2013went on a rainy cold evening for dinner. Restaurant wasnt filled, but nothing was that night. Food was average, price was expensive - about 125.00 per couple including tip. Food was just not that tasty. Service was lovely, and staff was great! But you cant eat "nice".
- My friends and I were disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/23/2013My friends and I were disappointed in the food, it was just OK. Nothing special.
- to make in Delray you haveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/21/2013to make in Delray you have to be a little more over the top on food in my eyes . Time will tell if this will make it.....but the 75 main chop salad was wonderfulSpecial Features:
- Food that we ordered was good.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/19/2013Food that we ordered was good. The menu was limited. Noise level was high during the peak dinner hour. Inside tables were jammed together. There is a lot of wasted space in the rear.Special Features:
- A Hamptons Outpost In Delray.FundguyVIPDined on 2/18/2013If you are a Long Islander, like us, you already know about the original 75 Main in the Hamptons. If not ... what are you waiting for?! Zach, the young, hard-working owner of both places, is there most nights during the winter, making sure everyone has an outstanding experience. He's hired a well-respected chef and the quality of the food shows that he made a great decision. We've eaten there three times; the grilled artichokes were disappointing, but everything else was top-notch!Special Features:
- We found the food very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/16/2013We found the food very good but we were annoyed that our server did not inform us of the price for the special. It was 48 .00 and we felt that was very overpriced. Had we k own we would never ordered it. Otherwise the evening was very nice.Special Features:
- Wow what a good place. FridayOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 2/15/2013Wow what a good place. Friday night and 75 main was full and they still hold the outside table I request, I say great we enjoy the tuna tacos, my wife had the center cut filet to die for OMG and I had the lobster in a marinara sauce very good I'm going to south Hampton this summer and I can't wait to eat at their location. Very good and professional staff from the manager to our waiter name Cajun make our night thank you 75 main.Special Features:
- suffering through new openingNuffsaidDined on 2/3/2013suffering through new opening growing pains. i will try again in a month.Special Features:
- Our server seemed really inexperienEarlybirdDined on 1/27/2013Our server seemed really inexperienced, but he tried hard to please. My husband did not like the grouper, and he did mention it to the owner. They offered us a complimentary dessert to make up for it, which was a nice touch. I enjoyed the tagliatelle with seafood very much. It seemed to be a place that didn't quite have it together yet.
- TOO JAMMED!DelrayDivaVIPDined on 1/25/2013The food was very good - and if we could have relaxed and had some conversation it would have been a lovely evening. However, everyone is jammed together, I guess in order to seat as many people as possible, and we could not hear each other. We do not find it relaxing to have to yell to have a conversation, so we ordered a quick entree and left.
- We are snow birds from SouthamptonOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/23/2013We are snow birds from Southampton New York, so when we saw 75 main in south Florida was like see a McDonald in a 3rd word country. It's like ok we are safe, we can eat here . The food and service was outstanding. The same owner he was by the door welcome his guess how nice is that. Will highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Delicious food, fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/22/2013Delicious food, fantastic ambiance! Grab a table outside and enjoy people-watching scene in beautiful Florida weather +) P.S. Bar scene seems to be pretty fun too! And they have an amazing happy hour deal that I am definitely gonna take advantage of next time I am thereSpecial Features:
- E was busy night in 75 main,OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/19/2013E was busy night in 75 main, the food was still very good I'm very happy to come back. They even remember my name. Very good service and I recommend saffron tagliatelle it's to die for.Special Features:
- This was our second visit.cindiVIPDined on 1/19/2013This was our second visit. The food is wonderful, and the presentation is great. Kudos to our server, Susan, who seems to really care. My only complaint is that the tables are too small for 4 people. Despite that, 75 Main goes on our list of faves.Special Features:
- Willing but amateurish service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/16/2013Willing but amateurish service. Good food. Overall experience unremarkable.Special Features:
- Very good service outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 1/15/2013Very good service outstanding food for app I had the tuna tacos In a ice cream cone so good. And for dinner I had the steak au poivre to die for thank you 75 main.Special Features:
- Disorganized service to theOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/4/2013Disorganized service to the point that it was distracting