71 American Grille
28615 North El Mirage Road
Peoria, AZ 85383Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
71 American Grille
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.71americangrille.com/
- Phone: 6232495337
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday: 11am - 1am
Saturday: 9am - 1am
Sunday: 9am -10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Rodolfo Reyes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music on the weekends! Join us for karaoke on Friday nights!!
A word from 71 American Grille
71 American Grille offers contemporary American cuisine with a flare! Grille@71 is the ultimate in family dining, yet still perfect for that special night out. Shots@71 is our classic sports bar featuring a unique offering of beer, wine, and liquor and a tremendous food menu. And of course, your visit will not be complete without stopping by Scoop@71, our old fashioned ice cream parlor. 71 American Grille offers breathtaking views on our beautiful patio, complete with a misting system, heaters, a beautiful gas fire pit, and all the ambience you desire!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
71 American Grille reviews from OpenTable diners
- Burgers looked good!evilmamaDined on 8/31/2013Server was attentive... Food needed to be served warmer.... Took to long to get our food!Special Features:
- I love this placeGlutenFreeDined on 8/16/2013My husband and I had dinner here last Friday. I have celiac disease and have to eat Gluten Free, the staff and chef were very accomidating and made to sure to keep me safe! After finishing our meal in dining room area we found a booth in the bar and had some friends meet us for a night of drinks & karaoke. We sang, we danced, we laughed. Even in the bar we had fabulous service! We will be back for sure :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun with FriendsCeCeDined on 8/2/2013The food was very good. We had a hamburger,chicken club and fish fry. Service was excellent and friendly. We even topped it off with a visit to the ice cream parlor. Definitely a fun evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 71 Never Disappoints!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/28/2013We have dined at the 71 American Grille many times. This time, family from Georgia wanted to experience what we have been raving about. They are now fans like us. The queso dip is to die for, and we order it every time. We all ordered different entrees which arrived pretty quickly and were cooked as we ordered. On this particular night, chicken fajitas and chicken tortilla soup were the specials. Never disappointed with anything I've ordered, I tried both and enjoyed both! We had margaritas on this particular night, and they even made a customized 'rita for me. After we finished our meals, we enjoyed a couple of deserts, including the chocolate lava cake and the apple skillet. Heather waited our table and she was great!Special Features:
- Profile a bit misleading.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/21/2013Profile a bit misleading. Not exactly what I expected from reading their profile on open table. Apparently the ice cream place mentioned was non-existent. However the food was very good and imaginative. And the service was top notch.Special Features:
- Great BrunchMichelleDined on 5/12/2013We had Mother'sDay Brunch at this restaurant because I found it on Open Table. The food was great, especially the salmon pasta vodka! The ambiance was fun! The staff was polite and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Sports Bar that serves foodjane22Dined on 5/12/2013Food was decent & our server was delightful, but I wouldn't expect a great atmosphere for brunch. It was reasonably priced compared to other brunches so at least it was a fair price, but some just shouldn't call it "brunch" when it's more of a buffet. We took our mom's to "Mother's Day Brunch" since it was so close to Sun City West. The lighting was very dark & difficult to see what we were putting on our plates. The fold up tables where they had the food set up would look much nicer if they invested in some table skirts to hide the metal legs. The food quality was good & the service was excellent; just VERY casual. Don't expect too much from "the view". The patio looks out to the large power lines so we opted to eat inside (in the dark).Special Features:
- Great Sunday Brunch!siokDined on 5/12/2013It was our first visit there; we booked for Mother's Day Brunch. Nothing better than being greeted by very friendly hostess' who handed me a rose! They had a variety of wonderful foods on the buffet...and even fruit loops for my sugar-cereal loving kiddos! Fresh made waffles were a hit...all the way to an amazing pasta salad. We cannot wait to try made-to-order breakfast after church next week. I like that buffet brunch is only offered on special occasions...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Experience!!BillieAZ1996Dined on 5/8/2013Wow! We were not expecting to have such a great experience at a newly opened neighborhood restaurant. We decided to try 71 last night as we are relocating up to Vistancia and saw that it was the only restaurant up there. The place oozes patriotism but in a perfectly-done manner. We sat at the Tennessee table and our server was Shelley. She did a great job talking to us about the theme of the restaurant and recommending menu items. I had the salmon and my husband had the Boss Burger. Food was fantastic!! I'm a seafood snob and I have to say that was the best salmon I've had. Drinks were excellent - my mai tai brought me back to Hawaii and my hubs beer was ice cold (a must-have for him). Owner came to our table- great touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Limited Dinner MenuPiggirl24Dined on 5/3/2013Headed out on Friday night to meet friends for dinner.....restaurant decor is clever.....wait staff friendly.....looked forward to a good meal. Opened the menu and was surprised how limited it was.....yes, appetizers/salads/sandwiches/burgers (4).......but what was really disappointing was there were only (4) entrees, none that looked even interesting. Two of us got burgers, one a salad, and the other appetizers (2). Nothing to write home about. Too bad, always looking for a good neighborhood restaurant to support...not sure if it will meet the bill
- A great addition to our neighborhooOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/15/2013A great addition to our neighborhood. Food's good - service attentive and the theme with the designated State tables adds an extra element of fun to the overall experience. Now all that is needed is to start serving breakfast daily especially during the winter season when all the seasonal residents are here.Keep up the good work.Special Features:
- I've been here 3 times nowOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/3/2013I've been here 3 times now and we really enjoy it. Unfortunately the food was a miss this time but was amazing the other two times. Hopefully they are still ironing out some kinks but we will be back.
- Great new place in Vistancia!lkg4gdfd4familyDined on 3/31/2013We went to 71 American Grille for the first time for Easter Brunch. This is a relatively new restaurant, but it was great! The food on the buffet was gourmet and better than we had at the 5 star restaurant we paid three times per person for on Christmas. 71 American Grille is our restaurant of choice for those special occasions. If the buffet was that great I would imagine that their regular menu is as well. The wait staff went out of their way to make sure our glasses were always full and ask if there was anything else we needed. The chef even made special macaroni and cheese for our two youngsters in the group. I was delicious! (Of course all the adults had to try it, too!) I would highly recommend this restaurant for anyone at any time.Special Features:
- Food was very tasty for aOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Food was very tasty for a buffet. Staff were friendly, but inexperienced. We will wait a while before going back, so management can work the kinks out.Special Features:
- Not a good experience...AskedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/30/2013Not a good experience...Asked for a outdoor seating and was told people migrate outdoors and there is no room.. Why then ask for a reservation.. how tough would it be to put a reserved sign on table.. Service was slow but understandable for start up pain. What is not understandable are 1/3 poors on wine and totally poor pour on drinks.My kettle One was 1/3 full in a very small glass and filled to the top with Ice. Not Too many people will return if that continues including me.
- Very glad to welcome 71 AmericanOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013Very glad to welcome 71 American Grille to Vistancia!Special Features:
- Vistancia GemOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/27/2013The 71 American Grille is a new restaurant in Vistancia and is an awesome addition to our community. From the greeters at the front counter to the wait staff, everyone was very friendly. Even the owners came to our table to check on us. Everyone seemed enthusiastic to make our visit as great as possible. In addition to the awesome staff, the food was spectacular. We started with queso and chips. The queso was like nothing anyone else serves and worthy of licking the bowl clean when the chips are gone. We highly recommend "The Hog" which is a tasty pork chop, Chicken Vesuvius which is a char-broiled breast, and the "Build a Burger" which starts with the best hamburger patty you will ever eat! We shared a great chocolate molten cakeSpecial Features:
- This place is a new restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/24/2013This place is a new restaurant in Vistancia. Food is great. Try the salmon! Burgers and fries are excellent as well. Brandy is a great server. Looks like it will be a winner!Special Features:
- We had a great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2013We had a great experience at 71 american grille,as it was our first time there. The food was delicious and our service was excellent. We will definitely be visiting again.Special Features:
- To some extent you expectOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/22/2013To some extent you expect issues on the opening weekend. Waiting 1+ hours for a cold sandwich, and fried appetizers is a little crazy. The food was nothing amazing which is the root of the issue. If the food was great, the long wait and newness of the operation would have been forgiven. If you are going to serve a limited menu, then all aspects have to be amazing. I could have gone to a local supermarket and bought the same things from the freezer and the pre-sliced cold cut section and produced the same quality in a fraction of the time.
- We went the second night itOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2013We went the second night it was open(first Friday open) so the service was very slow and I expected that being freshly opened. Food was quite tasty. I will definitely go back once everything is in orderSpecial Features: