82 2nd Avenue
New York, NY 10003Neighborhood:
TurkishPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.7spicesnyc.com/
- Phone: 7189157977
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Turkish
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from 7 Spices
7 Spices is a cozy Turkish restaurant, located at 82 2nd Ave, between E5th and E4th street in the East Village. Perfect blends of herbs and spices bring a taste of Turkish home style cooking to this beautiful neighborhood.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
7 Spices reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance1.6Noise LevelModerate
romantic (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- CLOSED FOR BUSINESS!!OnyouDined on 7/5/2014Unbelievable! I booked on Open Table. I showed up and the place was closed with a big for rent sign on the window! I was made to look like a fool in front of my friends. How can Open Table allow people to book tables at restaurants that aren't even open? Ridiculous. Luckily, we were able to find a table the old fashioned way (walking in) at another restaurant nearby. PLEASE TAKE 7 SPICES' ACCOUNT DOWN!
- They were closed for renovationsOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/26/2014My mother came in from out of town, and when we got to the restaurant it was closed for renovations. I'm not sure how they let me book an OpenTable reservation, and gave me 100 points for it, too. We ended up finding another place to eat across the street, but it was a pretty big letdown.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/22/2014The restaurant was shut down for rennovations. However we were not informed ahead of time, and had a "confirmed" reservation
- The following 0 reviews are from the 7 Spices reviews archive.