660 at The Anglers
660 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
660 at The Anglers
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.anglershotelmiami.com/
- Phone: (786) 594-5811
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner :Sunday, Tues, Weds, Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Hot Breakfast Monday - Friday 7am - 11:30am, Saturday-Sunday 7am- 11am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are a perfect place for your next special event. We can accommodate rehearsal dinners, lunches, brunches, cocktail receptions, new product launches, company events and photo shoots! Indoor and outdoor options allow for guests to not feel as though they are in a confined space, but can enjoy the lushly landscaped environs that is 660 at The Angler's.
- Private Party Facilities: The intimate private dining room is perfect for a lunch or dinner meeting. Fully equipped with state of the art technology, the private dining room can meet all of your small meeting and private dinner needs. There is an adjacent terrace for relaxing with a cocktail or just enjoying the fresh air.
- Private Party Contact: Stephanie.email@example.com 8886927228
- Entertainment: Saturday and Sunday Brunch 11am till 4pm weekends. We have an a la carte menu and also feature $25.00 Unlimited Mimosas and Bloody Mary's. Delicious banana Nutella pancakes and Shortrib Eggs Benedict will have you coming back time and time again. The vibe is relaxed and perfect for spending time with friends and family.
- Special Events: 660 is the perfect spot to celebrate special occasions, including baby showers, bridal showers, birthday and romantic anniversary dinners as well.
The Lounge is the ultimate spot to cozy up before or after dinner.
Join us for $5 Mojitos and Tapas during our Happy Hour, Tuesday-Friday from 5:00pm to 7:00pm!
- Cross Street: Between 6th and 7th Street
- Public Transit: Take the South beach Local bus as well as Metro Dade bus system as well, drops right in front of the hotel.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Find one of the many metered spaces in front of 660 or simply pull up and let the valet take care of parking for you. There is also a public parking lot on 7th between Washington and Collins. Valet is $14.00 for dining guests per car.
A word from 660 at The Anglers
Located in Miami Beaches #1 Trip Advisor ranked Boutique Hotel, 660 at The Angler’s is the perfect complement to the restored Deco property where it’s all about low-key and high-luxe. Deemed as a charming hideaway and delectable dining destination that evokes a memorable experience, 660 is complete with a regional American inspired menu and romantic enclaves behind the bougainvillea set for two. The tantalizing menu offers favorites such as fried chicken tacos, house made empanadas, fresh seafood and hand cut steaks and pork chops. 660 also features hand crafted specialty cocktails and an eclectic wine list. 660 is a neighborhood setting for sophisticated early morning dining to late night lounging. The Angler's Boutique Resort is a recipient of numerous honors including: The Expedia Travel Select Award for 2012, Ocean Drive Magazine's #2 voted Best Bloody Mary Brunch in South Beach and voted on Opentable as #6 Best Brunch in Miami!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
660 at The Anglers - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
660 at The Anglers reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (14)great for brunch (10)romantic (9)special occasion (6)neighborhood gem (4)fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (3)hot spot (2)notable wine list (1)good for groups (1)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Very good food. Fresh andOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/18/2009Very good food. Fresh and beautifully prepared. Great cocktail. Highly recommeended. Very romanticSpecial Features:
- Chef Giorgio Rapicavoli andsobeVIPDined on 8/1/2009Chef Giorgio Rapicavoli and F&B Director Vincent Cartiglia keep getting better, and 660 Med keeps getting busier. This visit included artichoke heart bruschetta, tuna tiradito, fattoush salad, and seabass tagamaccio. All were fresh, creatively combined, esthetically pleasing. At Rapicavoli’s urging, we tried his homemade basil ice cream with desert. It was delicate, unusual: perfect for a summer evening. A new Malbec was complex, fruity, and rich, but not heavy; it was under $30. Cartiligia finds superb wines and offers them at prices that one would never expect in a swank, lovely, romantic restaurant in South Beach. After dinner Rapicavoli stopped by diners’ tables and graciously discussed the meal. What a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- Food was excellent, but theOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/31/2009Food was excellent, but the noise from the bar was far too loud. Service also did not meet the standards of the food.
- A true gem! Elegant and relaxing.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/23/2009A true gem! Elegant and relaxing. Quieter than most South Beach restaurants (at least on a week night). Great service. Excellent food. A refreshing wine list with unique and affordable wines. This is the perfect place for a date with your spouse when you need to re-energize.Special Features:
- This was a great find in SouthOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/2/2009This was a great find in South Beach. It is a beautiful restaurant in the Anglers boutique hotel. Food was excellent and service outstanding. We dined with our 3 young daughters and they were very kid friendly. Cocktails very great also. Nice outdoor area too which would be great for before or after dinner drinks. Would highly recommend to anyone and can't wait to return.Special Features:
- The food at 660 MediterraneansobeVIPDined on 6/11/2009The food at 660 Mediterranean just gets better and better as the young Italian cook experiments and tweaks his menu to meet customers' tastes. The starters, soups and salads, side dishes, and deserts are especially intriguing and allow dinners to sample a delightful variety of flavors and textures. This is now one of the best restaurants, if not the best, in South Beach. Quiet, elegant, with a stunning outdoor side patio and attentive service, 660 will appeal to dinners with cosmopolitan tastes who appreciate creativity, freshness, and beautiful presentation.Special Features:
- Great food and service. TheseJfadmdVIPDined on 6/4/2009Great food and service. These restaurant is an undiscovered gem.Special Features:
- The service, food, ambiance...OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 5/16/2009The service, food, ambiance... everything was superb. The Chilean Seabass melted in my mouth. The owner took time to chat with us extensively. This was a great find. Go there.Special Features:
- Hands down one of the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/15/2009Hands down one of the best dining experiences I have ever had. The service was phenomenal, the decor beautiful - casually elegant with a big dose of style, the dishes were very reasonably priced - almost inexpensive compared to Miami norm. The food was delicious and the portions generous. We love to eat and couldn't finish our meals! Our drinks were made to perfection. The owner/manager made it a point to introduce himself and even gave us a tour of the hotel after dinner. It would be shameful to be in Miami and not eat at 660. Skip the scene and make it a point to visit this neighborhood gem - you will be happy you did.Special Features:
- The staff at this place areGaryMVIPDined on 5/15/2009The staff at this place are absolutely incredible and made the whole thing an experience, instead of just 'dinner'. The wine list is great, and the food is delicious.Special Features:
- Really great food and pleasantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/2/2009Really great food and pleasant atmosphere. The service was perfect. I am stunned its not packed but I'm glad its not. Definitely a return to location.Special Features:
- 660 Mediterranean KitchenKoolKittyDined on 4/11/2009660 Mediterranean Kitchen is amazing. I went in a group of four, and we all found our experience to be relaxed, yet very attentive. The service was impeccable. The food was absolutely delicious. We were particularly impressed with the roasted beets with gorgonzola. We each had different entrees: scallops, roast lamb, New York Strip, and grilled organic chicken. We each thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Definitely an addition to our list of favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- We had a wonderful time atOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/9/2009We had a wonderful time at this restaurant. The waiter offered a good suggestion off of the wine list which went very well with the cheese plate we ordered. We were also both happy with our entree selections. It was a bit surprising that the restaurant was fairly empty during dinner. I would recommend this restaurant to others who want to get away from the sometimes chaotic Ocean Drive.Special Features:
- Creative menu, superlativesobeVIPDined on 4/9/2009Creative menu, superlative service, and a romantic and yet casual ambiance make this a fine restaurant for a special evening, particularly for those who want to enjoy something more interesting than the usual steak, pasta, or pizza for dinner. The wine list contains several delightful choices (ask the maitre d for his recommendations) at prices that would be modest anywhere else, but are bargains for a first-rate restaurant in South Beach.Special Features:
- Excellent, excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/2/2009Excellent, excellent food but the restaurant was empty. It just does not make sense...how has the excellent food at this charming restaurant hotel gone undiscovered?Special Features:
- Quiet, romantic oasis in swankysobeVIPDined on 3/18/2009Quiet, romantic oasis in swanky hotel, with lovely dining options indoors or out on the side patio (the Washington St front dining isn't quiet). The appetizers are especially creative and reasonably priced. Wednesday nights cocktails and wines--which are already excellent values--are half price from 6 to 8. Menu is limited, but everything we have had on several visits has been delicious and interesting. This is one of the top 10 restaurants in South Beach.Special Features:
- The food at 660 was amazing!cp366VIPDined on 3/14/2009The food at 660 was amazing! Positively the best lamb chops and roasted beets I have ever eaten. The service was also much better than can ever be expected on South Beach. I am thrilled to have such a wonderful restaurant within walking distance from my home.Special Features:
- I stayed at the hotel butOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/26/2009I stayed at the hotel but booked the restaurant for a party of 5 before I arrived. Very good seafood, a different take on paella that featured snapper, shrimp, scallops and tiny slivers of sauteed chorizos. Tasty. The restaurant is not a "scene", so it was quiet and service was attentive. Lovely looking place - intimate and nicely done, not overpriced by Sobe standards.I hope it catches on in the neighborhood!Special Features:
- The food was good which isOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 2/20/2009The food was good which is actually a high mark for dining in South Beach. Service was excellent.
- My boyfriend and I went toOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/14/2009My boyfriend and I went to 660 for Valentines Day and had a wonderful experience. We sat outside, next to each other on a coach/bench with cushions and pillows. It was comfortable and perfect for a romantic night. We opted out of the pre fixe menu and decided on a steak and paella. Great choices. Food was excellent, including appetizers and tapas. Our waiter, Lang, did an excellent job making us feel welcome. The meal was perfectly timed for a romantic evening. He even went out of his way to provide advice about activities for the rest of the night, which we really appreciated. Overall- very satisfied and I fully recommend it.Special Features:
- Really, I was looking a VeryOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2009Really, I was looking a Very nice place, when I checked the photos I understood the concept will be the same inside & outside, but it was not. Service Just 1 person to get the orders and then spend a lot of time with one group every time. In my personal opinion too expensive for quantity and quality. Filet mignon Wonderfull Dish.
- Everything was delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/18/2009Everything was delicious! We both ordered seafood dishes - the scallops were perfect, and the prawns in my pasta were absolutely huge. The waiters were friendly, amiable, and seemed to enjoy serving. We will definitely return on our next trip to South Beach. (Try the chocolate cake - WOW.)Special Features:
- My companion and I enjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2008My companion and I enjoyed a wonderful New Year's eve - the special menu was excellent, the wine recommendation a fine accompaniment, the setting quite festive - only for us the music was a little too loud. The overall setting within a large property (for SoBe) gives it a more intimate, private feel. We also greatly appreciated that the maitre d' honored our our before 9PM prix fix price, even though we arrived later due to extensive SoBe traffic! We'll be back!Special Features:
- This restaurant is in thedebbDined on 12/25/2008This restaurant is in the Angler's Hotel. It was very good and not too pricey compared to other restaurants in the area. If you are looking for continental food with a bit of a twist and a quiet intimate atmosphere, I can recommend this.Special Features:
- My wife and I went to 660sobeVIPDined on 12/5/2008My wife and I went to 660 Mediterranean on a Friday about 8:00. We enjoy food that emphasizes fish, pastas, legumes, lighter sauces, and fresh vegetables, and 660 provided this and more. We began with a fresh and peppery watercress salad served with spiced pears to contrast with the blue cheese; and a tropical fruit salad, highlighted by grapefruit and avocado. Both were excellent. Our entrees were a whole branzino and pistachio encrusted tuna. The presentation of both was lovely, and the branzino was delicious. The tuna was superlative--tender, fresh, and flavorful, as good as it can be, as was the desert, grits cake [!] with rhubarb sauce. A fine, inexpensive Chilean carmenere and perfect service enhanced the evening in this quiet gem.Special Features: