660 at The Anglers
660 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
660 at The Anglers
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.anglershotelmiami.com/
- Phone: 7865945811x
- Hours of Operation:
Saturday & Sunday Brunch: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner :Sunday, Tues, Weds, Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Hot Breakfast Monday - Friday 7am - 11:30am, Saturday-Sunday 7am- 11am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are a perfect place for your next special event. We can accommodate rehearsal dinners, lunches, brunches, cocktail receptions, new product launches, company events and photo shoots! Indoor and outdoor options allow for guests to not feel as though they are in a confined space, but can enjoy the lushly landscaped environs that is 660 at The Angler's.
- Private Party Facilities: The intimate private dining room is perfect for a lunch or dinner meeting. Fully equipped with state of the art technology, the private dining room can meet all of your small meeting and private dinner needs. There is an adjacent terrace for relaxing with a cocktail or just enjoying the fresh air.
- Private Party Contact: Stephanie.email@example.com 8886927228
- Entertainment: Saturday and Sunday Brunch 11am till 4pm weekends. We have an a la carte menu and also feature $25.00 Unlimited Mimosas and Bloody Mary's. Delicious banana Nutella pancakes and Shortrib Eggs Benedict will have you coming back time and time again. The vibe is relaxed and perfect for spending time with friends and family.
- Special Events: 660 is the perfect spot to celebrate special occasions, including baby showers, bridal showers, birthday and romantic anniversary dinners as well.
The Lounge is the ultimate spot to cozy up before or after dinner.
Join us for $5 Mojitos and Tapas during our Happy Hour, Tuesday-Friday from 5:00pm to 7:00pm!
- Cross Street: Between 6th and 7th Street
- Public Transit: Take the South beach Local bus as well as Metro Dade bus system as well, drops right in front of the hotel.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Find one of the many metered spaces in front of 660 or simply pull up and let the valet take care of parking for you. There is also a public parking lot on 7th between Washington and Collins. Valet is $14.00 for dining guests per car.
A word from 660 at The Anglers
Located in Miami Beaches #1 Trip Advisor ranked Boutique Hotel, 660 at The Angler’s is the perfect complement to the restored Deco property where it’s all about low-key and high-luxe. Deemed as a charming hideaway and delectable dining destination that evokes a memorable experience, 660 is complete with a regional American inspired menu and romantic enclaves behind the bougainvillea set for two. The tantalizing menu offers favorites such as fried chicken tacos, house made empanadas, fresh seafood and hand cut steaks and pork chops. 660 also features hand crafted specialty cocktails and an eclectic wine list. 660 is a neighborhood setting for sophisticated early morning dining to late night lounging. The Angler's Boutique Resort is a recipient of numerous honors including: The Expedia Travel Select Award for 2012, Ocean Drive Magazine's #2 voted Best Bloody Mary Brunch in South Beach and voted on Opentable as #6 Best Brunch in Miami!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
660 at The Anglers - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
660 at The Anglers reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (22)romantic (17)great for brunch (13)neighborhood gem (12)fit for foodies (12)special occasion (8)good for groups (4)hot spot (4)notable wine list (3)great for lunch (3)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Brunch on SundaydinerDVIPDined on 8/17/2014Went for brunch on Sunday and had a great time. Our waiter was super nice and the food was delicious. We had guava and passion fruit bellinis which were amazing!Special Features:
- Awesome findfoddie101Dined on 7/31/2014Restaurant was well located within walking distance of all Miami Beach has to offer. The waiter was really helpful and friendly. The menu was different and everything we had was tasty including the cocktails. I want to go back already.Special Features:
- Secret GardenjustbeckyDined on 7/31/2014After reading all of the positive reviews on Open Table I realized it was a Kimpton restaurant, which was a bonus. We sat outside in the courtyard area where the lighting was perfect and we were surrounded by tons of greenery. Our server John was very energetic and personable and ensured smooth service. To start, we shared a gooey cheese bread with a sweet agave butter. I had the Mahi Mahi with a mango topping that was balanaced with a spicy chipotle sauce. For dessert we shared a decadent Nutella Brownie and Key Lime Pie..YUM! We were looking for a break from the hustle and bustle of SOBE and we got just that, and some.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely quiet outdoor garden diningDeadpetvetDined on 7/31/2014My husband and I went here for dinner and asked to be seated in the side garden area. It was a lovely setting and quiet enough for conversation. I ordered the short ribs, but it was more like a pot roast. It was a huge chunk of meat, the size of a brick. It was tender and flavorful; we took home leftovers and it made 2 more meals. My husband had the mahi mahi special and loved it. My favorite part of the meal was the pandebonos appetizer - yum!Special Features:
- Great Food, Bad ServiceNotSatisfiedDined on 7/30/2014We had a reservation and had to wait about half hour before we were seated when the restaurant was not even packed. We ordered the seafood pasta with the waiter and he told us they were out. However, a couple who came in after us, ordered the pasta and got it. This is extremely poor service. There was one waiter for the whole dining area.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/13/2014I would highly recommend this restaurant. The food was very good especially the short rib empanadas, macaroni and cheese and the Cuban sandwich. Even though the pancakes were recommended I did not find them to be as I expected. Hence I would pass next time. Great find and will be definitely returning on my next visit hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date night!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/2/2014Delicious and great service :-) Mango Mahi Mahi and Octopus was delicious. Great cocktails too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodlauren43VIPDined on 6/25/2014Ambiance, Service and food were all very good. I have dined here several times and it is always good. I usually eat outside but it was hot and rainy so ate inside which is also great atmosphere.Special Features:
- so specialNanyVIPDined on 6/21/2014Such a nice, quaint, quiet place. The food is spectacularly delicious....honestly, outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal with Great FriendsESfoodieReviewsDined on 6/12/2014I've eaten here before and it had been awhile, so I wanted to try it again. The food was Delicious, paced well and cooked almost to perfection. Drinks took a minute to get and if the bread is to be toasted, it would have been nice to have a nice brown crisp to it, not just a SLIGHT crisp, but those are picky things. Water glasses could have been bigger, so our waiter wouldn't have had to refill them so much and they'd benefit from having a bus boy to take come of the strain off of the waiter doing all. There was so sighting of a manager either, which I found odd. Again, these are all observations from a foodie... the overall experience was lovely and we will def. return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Early startLuvJayVIPDined on 6/1/2014My best friend n I went for early breakfast at 7:45am. It was quiet, surprisingly we weren't alone. The service was very attentive n the food was good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKDreheissDined on 5/11/2014We waited 45 minutes till someone took our drink/food order but to be fair to the server he was all alone outside with two huge tables that were a handful and extremly rude. The manager should have recognized that our server needed help and stepped in but she just walked by multiple times without taking any action. Once the big tables left everything was fine. May go back for brunch on regular weekend but they didn't seem prepared for an event like Mothers Day. Too bad.Special Features:
- Slightly off crazy so beach pathNJgrandmaVIPDined on 5/9/2014A couple blocks from the craziness of South Beach (I view it as a good thing). Fri night only 1 other table. Cause for concern? Nope, just early for Miami. The food was excellent & service was casual but attentive. Sirloin steak served sliced, cooked as ordered & with a delicious mushroom risotto. Hubby really liked short ribs too. Had a wonderful bottle of Malbec which seemed reasonable @ $42. Only reason we didn't go back again is because there are so many places to try in the area. Would definitely return if we are in Miami beach again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingLocalVIPDined on 5/4/2014Have eaten here many times in the past, this time it was a poor experience. Food was cold, waiter did his best, but was overwhelmed, food took over an hour to receive...looks like they need help in the kitchen.Special Features:
- The following 243 reviews are from the 660 at The Anglers reviews archive.
- Dinner Easter EveningWeenjoygreatfoodDined on 4/20/2014We had dined at 660 at The Anglers previously when we stayed at the Angler's Inn in September. We loved the hotel and the restaurant. So even though we weren't staying at the Anglers Inn (couldn't get a room at a reasonable price) we decided to have dinner on Easter Sunday. The place was empty and the service and food was okay, but far from great. We were really disappointed. For instance, we hadn't finished our appetizers and there was a server holding our dinners looking confused about what to do. Our dinner was a grilled Mahi Mahi in a blackbean ragu - good, but far from great. We'll try again, but we won't be going with the same sense of excitement we went with on Easter; let's hope they can win us back over.
- Always enjoyableOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/20/2014As expected the food was excellent. Service was slow and not as good as in the past.Special Features:
- BrunchDebShinDined on 4/20/2014660 at the Angler's was a great experience, from the time we walked in until the time we left the service was great! The food was delicious as well. Whether you wanted to dine inside or out the ambiance was nice with soft music playing in the background. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice dinnerchrisvVIPDined on 3/21/2014The only complaint I have is that we had a reservation through Open Table, we showed up on time and checked in but the person never checked me in on the computer because I got a message the next day that the restaurant cancelled my reservation. Otherwise we had a wonderful dinner and will go back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An annual favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/14/2014My wife and I are in South Beach every January for a business conference, and we always find time to eat here. The food is excellent, the service is perfect, and the outdoor dining setting is just what you hope to find in South Florida - quiet and comfortable against the tropical greenery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for Brunch or DinnerRedSoxFanVIPDined on 1/4/2014Recently found this restaurant and have been back three times. Enjoyed each visit. Food is really good compared to many other restaurants in the area. Innovative dishes for dinner and shiort rib benedict and bottomless mimosas or bloddy marys at brunch are not to be missed! Add to your restaurant list in Miami Beach.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food / Great ServiceMerrilyDined on 1/1/2014This restaurant is an oasis in the loud wild South Beach scene. The food was outstanding and so was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch is so good!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/15/2013Went for Sunday brunch with a couple of girlfriends and we all loved it! The food was great!! The bellinis and mimosas were delish! We left very full and very satisfied. Definitely recommend it :)Special Features:
- nice & quite option in Miami BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/7/2013if you are willing to escape from noisy Ocean Dr. cheap restaurants, 660 offers a quite atmosphere a few steps from the very party epicenter. Food is quite decent and service respectful and kind. Wine menu bit small. good option in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- emptybigcheeseDined on 12/6/2013We sat alone on Friday nite in Dec yet they still managed to have the food arrive to our table luke warm. Beautiful place but food was disappointing.Special Features:
- Thanksgiving Dinnertraveler0967Dined on 11/28/2013The offered 3-Course-Menue was very good and it was a pretty good price-quality-relation. They also had offered some special cocktails and the Service was caring and friendly - couldn't be better. I would recommend this Restaurant and I also would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such an attentive staff great placejackie3971Dined on 11/24/2013We loved our brunch here. The staff was very attentive and provided us with great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible food and mimosasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/16/2013My friends and I chose this as a late brunch spot after a girls night out. The food was absolutely amazing. Our server was very knowledgable and made excellent recommendations. You must try the guava mimosas!Special Features:
- outstanding service and food.earnestldyVIPDined on 10/27/2013outstanding service and food. Waiter was professional and attentive I would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sunday brunchLuxDiningVIPDined on 10/27/2013It was my first time here and I really liked it. The burger and truffle fries are amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gem on South BeachRuthRDined on 10/16/2013Love coming here- food and service are always great, atmosphere is cozy and romanticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be back soonTheRedOneDined on 9/27/2013We sat on the front porch. There were a few mosquitoes which were the only detractor. The service was terrific and our waiter was knowledgeable and helpful. I ordered from the Miami Spice menu and my husband ordered off the regular menu. Everything we had was spectacular. The black mojito was the best mojito I've ever had. I had the octopus starter and the lobster and grits. Both were flavorful, had great texture sensations and nice portion size, not too much, not too little. My husband had the scallop ceviche which was magical and the pompano fish which he thought was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet Romantic DinnerDenioDined on 9/22/2013this is the perfect restaurant for a nice quiet romantic dinner. Food was excellent, Presentation was excellent, & Ambiance was excellent. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends for a quiet romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - Good service!WelovegreatfoodDined on 9/20/2013We had dinner Friday night. It was quiet (it is September). I started with the braised beef pockets which were very nice. My wife had the white crunchy salad which she too enjoyed. For dinner she had the Seafood Medley which included calamari, scallops, clams and shrimp in a yellow pepper cream sauce. I had the Lobster and Grits which were over the top! It's a unique combination, but it worked very nicely. The service was excellent as such we would highly recommend it. For South Beach, the prices were reasonable give the high quality of the food, the service and the setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what we wantedMoHoDined on 9/18/2013Looking for a restaurant with some atmosphere and good food - Anglers was a great fit. Ate off ithe Miami Spice menue, excellent value and quality. Service was excellent, attached boutique hotel looked interesting - overall this is what you hope every dining experience will be like.Special Features:
- Such a Surprise!RocioDined on 9/14/2013My friends and I wanted to try a restaurant in the Miami Spice list and chose 660 at The Anglers for their unique menu. They did not disappoint!! The place was beautiful, the staff was super friendly, not stuck up and pretentious like most in South Beach, and the food was amazing! It was the type of experience that makes you smile just by remembering it... We're definitely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Seafood Medley in Town!SteveVIPDined on 9/13/2013One of South Beach's finest restaurants and a new personal favorite. The food is fresh and delicious, Stephanie is a fantastic hostess /manager, and John is an excellent server. The perfect combination for a delightful evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Gourmet Nuevo Latino in SoBeSteveVIPDined on 9/6/2013The food was imaginative, creative, and beautifully presented. Every single ingredient was fresh and delicious. The service was also top-notch. Don't miss out on the superb Miami Spice menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PLEASANT AND QUAINTNanyVIPDined on 8/31/2013Had a very 'pleasant' dinner in a very quaint restaurant...(glad it was not full because it seemed that if there would have been many other people, it would have become uncomfortable). However, we surely enjoyed it...the salmon with brussels sprouts was excellent!!!Special Features:
- Great Cuban foodOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 8/27/2013We had the best Cuban black bean soup ever. The ceviche was also the best I ever had. Would definitely go back with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rainy brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/25/2013It was a quiet morning on account of the rain and we were there on the early side, so the atmosphere might have been more subdued than a typical sunday. It was perfect for us though and the food of course was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.