6300 Steakhouse at the Embassy Suites
6300 Earle Brown Dr
Brooklyn Center, MN 55430Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
6300 Steakhouse at the Embassy Suites
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 7633673786x
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 1:30pm
Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from 6300 Steakhouse at the Embassy Suites
Whether planning a casual gathering or a private dinner 6300 Steakhouse, located in the Embassy Suites Minneapolis-North hotel is the perfect choice. 6300 is an American steakhouse with a Cajun flair that offers a relaxed atmosphere and approachable style. Featuring hand cut steaks, seafood, sandwiches, burgers and homemade Jambalaya, our guests get their money's worth. Come early, relax in our lounge and catch up with friends or watch the game before dinner.Continued
We offer lunch, happy hour, dinner & Private Dining options.
We offer lunch, happy hour, dinner & Private Dining options.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
6300 Steakhouse at the Embassy Suites reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (2)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)great for brunch (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Hidden but worth the searchFantasticVIPDined on 6/14/2014I don't think this is really frequented by the locals! We were amazed at the quality of both food and service! We will be back, if you haven't tried it you shouldSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and DeliciousHaveSpoonWillTravelVIPDined on 6/7/2014Overall quite good. Looks like people have not yet found this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 15 reviews are from the 6300 Steakhouse at the Embassy Suites reviews archive.
- Awful Food!Luv2eatDined on 5/11/2014My experince here was not okay. I decided to take my mother to the Mother's Day brunch and what a mistake that was. The food was awful! I feel that you should get food always fresh! Some the food wasn't even done, my mothers prime rib had way to much blood coming off of it ! The fruit that was out had flies on it! Just nasty! I will say this though the salad bar and chicken wild rice was the best over all. And our server was also good too. But overalll my experience at this place out of 1 - 5, it was a 2. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go to the brunch!Special Features:
- OCB in a hotelMushDined on 5/11/2014We went to 6300 for their Mother's Day brunch. Our expectations were high as "Mom" only deserves the best. Unfortunately the food was no better than your local strip mall "Old Country Buffet" or elementary school cafeteria. Bland and tasteless are two words that come to mind. I usually give restaurants the benefit of the doubt and go back again to see if the first trip was an anolomy - but I don't think that will be necessary with 6300.
- Great Mother's Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/11/2014We went to the steakhouse at Embassy Suites for their Mother's Day Brunch. We made our reservation less than two weeks before Mother's Day and were still able to get an 11:30am dining time. The food was excellent. The Prime Rib was not overcooked, the cheesy potatoes were delicious, the bite size desserts and chocolate fountain were fun and tasty. We were seated in the dining area at a table large enough to accommodate our group comfortably. The dining room had a calming decor and even once it filled up was still relatively quiet. The service was phenomenal - while it was a buffet, the points of service were for the friendliness of the staff at the various stations and our waitress was right on top of refilling our drinks.Special Features:
- Easter Brunchmare1954Dined on 4/20/2014Brunch was fabulous! If you walked away still hungry it would have been your own fault. At first when we got there I thought it was a little warm and stuffy but we do live in Minnesota and can't imagine it is easy for big buildings to adjust quickly to outside temperatures.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- easter brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014we had made reservations on line and we were coming from out of town. we arrived earlier than expected and the manager was able to get us a table ahead of our reservations. kudos! the food was awesome, we we unable to taste everything, because there was so much to choose from. we had a 16 and 11 year old boys, and they were both pleased with the variety for them. good job for brunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/22/2014When we walked in our table was already set up in the back of the room away from all the hotel stayers. :) It was very nice and quiet with a little candle light on the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet and personalOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/21/2014This is a nice restuarant inside the hotel. It's very quiet and the staff is friendly and professional. I love the food and would highly recommend them.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would not recommendmadpatronDined on 2/14/2014The service was poor. We sat 25 minutes after being seated and no one came by our table. We did not have a waiter all night. The manager who took our order was rude and did not explain the Valentines day special to us. NoBm one checked on us throughout the evening. The appetizer was aweful. We ordered the bruschetta and only got 6 small crackers and a mound of tomato's. The entree consisted of a slab of meat and a mound of potato's no veggies. It looked ugly. The campaigne in the special was a six dollar bottle of Cooks. It was no special valentines dinner. It actually ruined my night.
- abysmalOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014This was the worst experience ive ever had. We waited for 15-20 minutes just for our server to come to our table. We ordered, waited another 20 minutes for a bottle of wine (we ordered champagne but the server couldn't find or it was out). We waited around 40 minutes from the time we ordered for our salad and/or app to come before we were finally able to flag someone down to ask where it was n another couple asked us how long we'd been there and we explained and they left. We then asked a couple how long they'd been there and they said they'd been waiting over an hour for their salads. When the server came back without our salads we chose to leave. Horrible experience and I rated the food 2 (avg) because I never even got a chance to try it.
- HorribleNeveragainDined on 2/14/2014Took over 25 minutes to get water after being sat, then another 15-20 to get drinks. From the time the server brought the meals to our table to the time we left he "servers name was Ike" never once stopped by asking how things were, even after me flagging him down more than once. The Filet was dry and over cooked, and the baked potato was dry even with butter. I had to get the manager to bring the tab since Ike never did. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone, I'd be much, much happier paying half of what we did and get much better service at Outback!
- Very Surprised!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Did you know there was an amazing "Downtown Style" restaurant in Brooklyn Center? No, either did we! We had reservations there on Valentine's Day, found through Open Table. If your planning to go here, don't even bother looking for outside signage, there isn't any that we say. Once we finally found the hotel it was in and went in, we were brought to our table, right in front of the KITCHEN!!! We got so lucky to get that table!! It was so fun watching how well the kitchen was ran. The food was AMAZING!! My husband and I both ordered the Filet which was cooked to perfection and their Homemade Chicken Wild Rice Soup was also very good. We have a very short list of restaurants we frequent but this one is definately getting added!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- A typical hotel restaurant.mbscheVIPDined on 2/14/2014A typical hotel restaurant. This is the second Embassy Suites restaurant we have tried in the Twin Cities. They try for a high-end experience and the food was good but the atmosphere is just not there. Radisson hotels provide a much better dining experience. We went for Valentine's Day, so the price was right (any two meals, an appetizer and champaigne for less than the two dinners alone would have been) but otherwise, would have been way overpriced for a normal dining experience.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014The food the people and the atmosphere of trying to do right by the customer was impressive to say the least!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a couple improvements needed..StaceyTVIPDined on 12/27/20131. Nice menu, good wine 2. Had the blue cheese stuffed steak - could've been a little warmer but the flavor was so good it was tolerable 3. Turn the lights down a bit for a more romantic feel 4. Waitress needs to come back more - they would sell more drinks that way. Waitress disappeared a few times despite zero other customers. 5. Designate parking closer to the door. Don't make your restaurant customers park too farSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New favorite placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/24/2013Located inside the Embassy Suites. Very quiet when we were there. The food was delicious. I'll definately be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.