630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino
630 Park Court
Rohnert Park, CA 94928Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://gratonresortcasino.com/
- Phone: 7075887115
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jerrett Davis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: 630 Park offers a Private Dining option that can accommodate up to 16 guests. Please inquire for menu pricing and options.
- Private Party Contact: Mono Hira 7075887115
- Entertainment: We have a variety of local artists performing daily in our lounge beginning at 7pm.
A word from 630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino
630 Park is a Classic American Steakhouse serving tender-dry-aged Prime steaks. All of our meats, seafood and produce have been carefully sourced from the freshest purveyors and local farms. 630 Park exemplifies Sonoma County with our succulent menu, hand selected wine list and detailed service. We invite you to experience the future of the Classic American Steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino - Best Restaurants in Rohnert Park ›
630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since April 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (43)romantic (26)notable wine list (16)fit for foodies (13)vibrant bar scene (12)good for groups (11)neighborhood gem (7)hot spot (6)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Outstanding!!JenniferDined on 8/16/2014I made a reservation online for 8. When I got a call to confirm my reservation I asked to make it 10 and there were no issues. When we got there to celebrate my birthday we were seated in our own private room. I was so impressed. I just thought we would be eating in the dining room. The service was stellar and the ambiance was perfect!! I haven't had an experience like that! Thank you for making my birthday an amazing one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love, love, love!SrhockeygirlDined on 8/2/2014GREAT place for a special occasion. I'd love to eat there more often but it's extremely pricey. You definitely get what you pay for though. Food is fabulous, service is impeccable, and the decor is beautiful. The only complaint I have is that they don't offer corkage. I guess it's a tribal casino thing, so it's no fault of theirs, but it's hard to order a $50 bottle of wine that you know you can buy for around $20. Overall though, it's a must go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TheOldChiefTheOldChiefDined on 7/27/2014Come with an appetite! The food is wonderful and the "side" portions are enough for two and the cost is well above the average for Rohnert Park. The only problem was slight as my wife asked for a glass of ice, the room was not very busy yet had to ask twice for ice.Special Features:
- Great service, excellent steaks!joeyireneDined on 7/21/2014We received great service from Justin and Travis, they were very friendly but professional. Will certainly come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWSOMEAwsomeDined on 7/19/2014FOOD AND SERVICE WERE VERY GOOD, we had to ask for more bread. A lot of waiters standing around talking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatmarieDined on 7/18/2014Second time dining here, food was delicious, the fried oreo's are amazing. Came for my mothers birthday great staff very welcoming, definitely will be back soon, its a must try.Special Features:
- cefrasDined on 7/12/2014We were a party of 4 and all of us loved the food and service. Our only complaint was the smell of smoke from the casino that we had to deal with going in and out. Also, we like to bring in our own wine and here you are not allowed to, just a heads up...Special Features:
- Great foodFoodie2Dined on 7/11/2014My husband and I came here for our anniversary. When we arrived I was greeted by name and the hostess wished us a happy anniversary. The service was excellent along with the food. I ordered a Mojito from the bar, was not impressed with the drink. The place is over priced, but you do get a lot of food, al thought it's al a cart. Over all I would recommend this restuarant only for a special occasion due to the price. I do have to say, the deep fried Oreos are to die for.Special Features:
- 2nd steaks were excellentBishelDined on 7/10/2014The first steaks we ordered (filets, both medium rare) were overcooked, more like medium well to well, but came to the table quickly (hmm... Already cooked? Already returned by somebody else? Somebody else's order?). First miss. Waiter took those away and I must say that the 2nd attempt at steaks was excellent. And speaking of waiter (he was good: attentive, positive) we asked for wine suggestions ("can you suggest something good that is less than triple digits?) and he came in with a Miner Cab...at $135. But he did guarantee that we would love it. Not so much - it was drinkable but way harsh. Not worth the price. Second miss. Dessert. Fried Oreo's. Home run. Must be honest, I did expect dessert to be comp'ed. Third miss. Too $$$ for a wiffSpecial Features:
- Quite Expensive For The LocationTrap41VIPDined on 7/1/2014The filet mignon was not as good as Ruth's Chris. It's unrealistic to expect people to pay these high San Francisco prices in Rohnert Park. All the restaurants at Graton's are expensive so my guess is that Graton's is charging an arm and a leg for rental space. One food court establishment has already gone out of business.Special Features:
- 6306301Dined on 6/29/2014Nice restaurant with great service. Food was excellent. I found it interesting that a casino placed in Rohnert Park would have the prices that they charged, but after eating in many steak houses, this compared well with all of them, so for me, the price was worth it.Special Features:
- Great for steakDrfoodieDined on 6/26/2014The porterhouse was fabulous. Friendly and excellent service. Expensive but worth it.Special Features:
- Food was excellentAwsomeDined on 6/15/2014We presented coupons worth $30.00 before dinner and it was not deducted from our bill. Feel this was poor service, but did not realize it until we got home. Be aware if you give coupons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quiet dinnerBartDined on 6/11/2014none of the descriptions apply. music was nice and the chowder and fried chicken were excellent. Service was off and he was inattentive
- Mixed resultsJandDDined on 6/7/2014The prime rib was good. The seared ahi was poorly done. The two main servers were very affected and full of themselves. They forgot to offer us bread and they seemed very preoccupied with others. We did enjoy the lettuce wedge salad and lobster chowder. A second drink ordered prior to the salad, arrived after the meal. No thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come Hungry!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/7/2014The YELP reviews were mixed but we went with an open mind. The wait staff was great in terms of service and the food did not disappoint. We skipped the appetizers and started with the lobster chowder (YUMMO); I had the prime rib/ queen cut which was bigger than I thought and my husband the rib-eye. The sides we selected: creamed spinach and sauteed mushrooms. I was disappointed with the mushrooms but the fried oreos for dessert made up for it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Miss!GTLMKDined on 5/31/2014The food was good but not worth the price point they charge. The service was very good except for one minor item. We ordered a bottle of Kosta Brown Chard and one glass. We expected to be able to take the wine home with us after dinner as my lady was not going to drink a whole bottle by herself. The bottle cost was $130.00 and after a $550.00 dinner we asked them to cork the bottle and bag it. I was shocked when they said no. Even talked to a manager that had very little to offer but sorry. The food is not worth the price and there are much better steak houses in Santa Rosa with Fantastic Service such as Starks Steak House. All in all will not be returning to gamble or eat.
- Bring moneysmartdinerDined on 5/30/2014Great food...extensive wine list...dinner for two with wine including tax and tip will be about $300Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service Ambiance Food = PerfectionBodegaBayLoversDined on 5/30/2014My husband & celebrated our 32nd anniversary on this night. Upon arriving we were greeted by two beautiful & friendly hostesses. We were promptly taken to our table where I was asked if I would like a booth which I said yes, of course! A quiet corner booth was available. From the recommended appetizer to the desserts, we were not let down. Everything was delicious, served with excitement and professionalism by our waiter Justin. He knew the menu very well and had tasty recommendations. The room itself was beautiful, only adding to the sparkling ambience of the night. The bananas foster was amazing with the blue flame! A nice touch was giving us a signed menu by the Executive Chef and the cork signed by our waiters. Perfection!Special Features:
- ServiceShiushuDined on 5/25/2014The service was terrible. It started o.k. The waiter and busboy never came back to check how we were doing with our dinner after the put the main course down. We waited for more than an hour before we saw our server again and we had to get his attention to come to our table and still took more than 15 minutes to get our bill. Food was o.k. It is pricy but I expected it to be but expected much better service.Special Features:
- Slow Bar tenderOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/15/2014Over all food was great very tasteful, buy what not to like is the slow service at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kind of disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/14/2014Heard and read great things about the restaurant and wanted to try it. Booked an early dinner before the crowds, the food was very good but we were disappointed with the service. The restaurant was not busy, seemed like lots of staff but we expected the best service and didn't get it. Everyone was very polite and the presentation was wonderful but we felt like the service was slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/12/2014I love the atmosphere, great food and amazing staff. First time diner, but will definitely dine there again. Would recommend to anyone who loves fine dining. Amazing experience altogether.Special Features:
- 2 star serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014The entries were slow coming. The stake was warm which leads me to believe that it sat under the lamp . The stake was perfectly cooked . The Crab cakes was not good ,I had better on other buffet . The personal were professional and knowledgeable. My guess really enjoyed herself. I will return and dine there again. Thank You For A Wonderful Experience, H.Special Features:
- HeavenAmazedDined on 5/10/2014I truly thought I was in heaven on earth this may be an exaggeration to sum but great food truly Morton's quality precise military trained servers and gorgeous hostesses good food beautiful women what more could you ask forSpecial Features:
- OK and no personal winesThehexterVIPDined on 5/10/2014The food was OK, not worth the price, better steaks elsewhere. We didn't take our server's recommendations to add all the "extras" to our steaks which would have made the price even higher. Every item we ordered came with an up-sell to add something ranging from $6-$23 each. Perhaps OpenTable should point out that no personal wines can be brought to this place. I was surprised to learn that all the other restaurants in the casino allowed personal wines. We were given some flimsy excuse about tribal laws, etc., as to why they were not able to open ours. Instead, we had to order from their wine list which had nice wines, however, they were very pricy. I guess I should have read the fine print on their website I suppose. Buyer beware!Special Features:
- Great food but a long waitOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/10/2014When the food came it was really good, but the wait time there is extremely long. Waiting for drinks, waiting for bread, waiting for the check- a lot of waiting around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service, food, bad locationBettyDined on 5/7/2014The food was excellent, the service couldn't be better. I don't think I would go again because I didn't like the casino atmosphere. Dinner for four was $400. Plus.Special Features:
- great servicewhats4dinnerDined on 5/1/2014Our serving team was excellent. Scotty our waiter was very patient with our crazy family. Sal kept our water filled at all times. Victoria was very friendly. I have eaten there before but it was my family's first time and they all loved it. I think my sister is going to take advantage of your happy hour. Thank you 630 Park for making my nephew's 19th birthday a memorable one. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/29/2014I would highly recommend 630 Park steak House to any one of my friends and family. The service was OUtstanding. Everyone, from the hostess that seat you to the busers went out of their way to make sure we had the best experince ever. I love the knowledge the waiters and waitresses have of the steaks. They told us how the chefs call them in and give the lessons on all the meats that come into the restuarant and they pass that knowledge on to the customer. . I have family coming in JUne from Las Vegas and I can't wait to share this experince with them. Awesome Wine List!! Thank you again. It is an experince I'll never forget. Everyone at Graton are wonderful and friendly people. I look forward to our next dinner with all of you.Special Features:
- Park SteakhousediningexperienceDined on 4/26/2014Though the ambiance was good. Obviously trying to present an wonderful atmosphere. The servers tried their best for their experience level. Really need to hire professional servers or train the staff. The whole ordering /serving experience was came across as uncoordinated. Felt like we were dinning in a fine restaurant with Starbucks attendants.
- The following 29 reviews are from the 630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino reviews archive.
- Service and food was outstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014It was rough in the beginning, had a miscommunication and some changes with my reservation. But the hostess fixed it and came Personally. Which we appreciate it. We ordered cocktail shrimp for to go it was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great place to eat steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014staff are really friendly and the food is great and they serve big portion, its tasteful! overall is highly recommended!Special Features:
- 630 steakhouse graton casinoFoodeaterDined on 4/19/2014Awesome to find a first class restaurant in a casino!! Food service wine list top notch....the only complaint was the croutons in the awesome flavored ceasar salad....way to crunchy....I want my croutons to soak up the flavor....am I being picky? Yes...great placeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cheese cakeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014We had dinner me and my wife, and we had a great time! Staff are knowledgable and friendly. Service is awesome and the atmosphere is fantastic. Highly recommended. Will definitely coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food to die for!casino17Dined on 4/18/2014Our server was very attentive & friendly, the ribeye was so tender & marinated wonderfully our mashed potatoes never tasted anything like it before& macaroni & cheese wow what could I say. My Cesar salad & the lobster soup was also wonderful.The room beautiful and quiet you could hear each other talk and piano music playing in background, very romantic felt like we were on vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Husbands birthdayDonaldwDined on 4/18/2014Food and service were outstanding. Is was a very special meal for my husbands birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- friendly staff all employee overallOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014food is great, cheese cake was good! and all staff are really helpful and friendly. I definitely recommend this place. it's worth it.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/13/2014The food was great. For the price it was worth every penny spent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a fantastic experienceJoanDined on 4/10/2014A really wonderful dining experience. From the beautiful light fixtures to the gorgeous waiters it was a thrilling evening. We had ordered prime rib and we were told that they had run out, so we ordered our second choice. Before the food was served they discovered they had a piece of prime rib. The head chef came out , apologized and gave us the prime rib with our order and there was no charge. The meat was comparable to the House of Prime Rib in San Francisco, which up until now we thought had the best. The booths are luxurious with comfy pillows. All in all I cannot say enough about this place. Give it a try, you will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.