630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino
630 Park Court
Rohnert Park, CA 94928Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://gratonresortcasino.com/
- Phone: 7075887115
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jerrett Davis
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: 630 Park offers a Private Dining option that can accommodate up to 16 guests. Please inquire for menu pricing and options.
- Private Party Contact: Mono Hira 7075887115
- Entertainment: We have a variety of local artists performing daily in our lounge beginning at 7pm.
A word from 630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino
630 Park is a Classic American Steakhouse serving tender-dry-aged Prime steaks. All of our meats, seafood and produce have been carefully sourced from the freshest purveyors and local farms. 630 Park exemplifies Sonoma County with our succulent menu, hand selected wine list and detailed service. We invite you to experience the future of the Classic American Steakhouse.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino - Best Restaurants in Rohnert Park ›
630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (37)romantic (21)fit for foodies (17)notable wine list (13)good for groups (10)vibrant bar scene (9)neighborhood gem (6)late-night find (5)hot spot (4)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great 50thScottieDined on 10/19/2014A very pleasant evening celebrating a 50th birthday. The food was fantastic, my steak was the best I have ever had, and the service was great, they were very attentive without being intrusive and they delivered the food in a timely maner. I was a bit disappointed that they really do not enforce their dress code, there were people there in blue jeans and T-shirts, and this is supposed to be fine dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary#21BobLisa21Dined on 10/4/2014My wife and I went for our 21st anniversary. Had a 6:30PM reservation and were seated right away. We were told by our waiter that they were out of the sirloin steak and one of the lobster dishes. I thought it was odd that a steakhouse would run out a cut of meat at 6:30 on a Saturday night. Maybe because it was one of the cheapest on the menu? After we placed our orders, it probably took 45 minutes for our food to arrive. The quality was very good, but very expensive for Rohnert Park. We knew going in it was pricy, so we were not shocked. Overall we enjoyed our experience there, but because of the cost, we will only go if it's a special occasion. Too many other options for dinner, for less money.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok foodmichael55Dined on 9/30/2014food here is over priced??? its ok? nothing to write home about.....will not return....out of reach for most people....Special Features:
- DisappointedSpecialDined on 9/30/2014Waiter was not friendly and very abrupt. I had a coupon sent to me from the casino and his first comments were to tell us what we could and couldn't do with it. Guess he thought I did't know how to tip. We ordered a bottle of wine which took quite a while to get. Bread was not offered until we had been there 20 minutes, our waiter never checked back with us on anything, the restuarant was not busy. We asked for a box which took forever, and a bag with handle which we never got. HAd toget from hostess on the. way out. We wanted it because we were going to gamble and had to carry around for a while. All in all not a very good experience and most was because of waiter we had. One nice waiter took a picture for us. Food was good."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerDoodahDined on 9/28/2014Spent a very lovely birthday here for my son and husband. The steaks and prime rib were delicious as well as the wedge salads. When I booked the table, I advised of the two birthdays we were celebrating. The dessert plates came out with "Happy Birthday and their ages also on the plates. It was written in drizzled chocolate, which was very nice and surprising.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTIC!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014My husband and I made reservations for Saturday......walked in, no waiting. The food was amazing from beginning to end. Had a prime rib that was to die for.....very large prime rib. I only gave it 4 starts for food, but only because the Lobster was $74, and was a bit tough and small for the price. Otherwise, lovely place.Special Features:
- Great ambiance, decent foodbrookels04Dined on 9/26/2014We were visiting the Steakhouse for the first time after seeing a sponsored ad on Facebook for Beef Wellington! Normally an amazing culinary retreat, we definitely wanted to come in for one of these. The wine, sides and soup we had were top notch, but the steaks themselves were nowhere near what we were expecting. With such high menu prices, you weed out a lot of people from wanting to dine there, but when an advertised special isn't even good, we have no reason to return and try your more expensive dishes. I would make sure advertised items are top notch and are cooked with the same enthusiasm as the rest of the menu! All in all our experience was about 3 out of 5 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exquisiteMellonkatDined on 9/20/2014everything from start to finish was wonderful. great service. great menu items, food presentation. and great ambiance. would recommend restaurant to family and friends.Special Features:
- Dinner for twoDinnerfortwoDined on 9/20/2014We enjoyed the dining experience. The service and meal was exceptional. Our waitress/captain Bess Farah and her servers provided exceptional service. She was very accommodating. We appreciated having the prices supplied with description of specials. She also had no problem having us share a steak and baked potato. The cilantro/garlic butter marinated Rib Eye steak was delicious. We also had a special buffalo shrimp appetizer that was delicious and an pleasing presentation. We noticed the serving of a choice of local breads to be a good idea. One of us had a Caesar salad and the other a Kale salad, both of which were tasty. We were so impressed with the service that we spoke to the manager to commend him on a great staff.Special Features:
- A Pleasant SurprizeDavenMarquishaDined on 9/12/2014Having been to Graton several times, we never did quite make it to 630 Park until last Friday. Craig and Carlos were our tag-team servers, who did an outstanding job. Very friendly, humorous, and not in the least bit pushy. My wife had the petit filet mignon, and I the bone-in rib eye. They both were done to perfection. We'll have to try a wine pairing next time (passed due to allergy medication). The only slightly negative was the dessert (a cheese cake with what appeared to be an unthoroughly cooked crust). We both had an excellent experience at 630 Park and highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Great DinnerFoodieDined on 8/31/2014Came with a group of seven people the food was great.The service was amazing. If you go with a big group ask to be in the private room vary nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and disappointingPetalumaPatronDined on 8/31/2014We were really looking forward to a special occasion because we knew it would be expensive. The restaurant is lovely, the wait staff was attentive, and people enjoyed their steaks. However it took over 1.5 hours for the entrees to be served. My Ahi tuna was cold: the outside had been waved over the grill, with no crust or sear marks, and was basically sushi. The $72 Australian lobster tail was like rubber. They were out of prime rib, because it had been overcooked and could not be served medium rare, so two people had to change their orders. The bread was stale. When someone came to check on "how we were enjoying our meal" we pointed out the long wait and the improperly cooked seafood, but no adjustments were made. We won't go back.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/30/2014The best steaks we've eaten in memory and our waiter, Carlos, was very knowledgeable about the differences in the aged steaks, which was interesting to learn.Special Features:
- Great Food!booey123Dined on 8/29/2014Really enjoyed the Food. It's pretty expensive. But well worth it. It's a great place to go if you're celebrating a special occasion.Special Features:
- Outstanding!!JenniferDined on 8/16/2014I made a reservation online for 8. When I got a call to confirm my reservation I asked to make it 10 and there were no issues. When we got there to celebrate my birthday we were seated in our own private room. I was so impressed. I just thought we would be eating in the dining room. The service was stellar and the ambiance was perfect!! I haven't had an experience like that! Thank you for making my birthday an amazing one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love, love, love!SrhockeygirlDined on 8/2/2014GREAT place for a special occasion. I'd love to eat there more often but it's extremely pricey. You definitely get what you pay for though. Food is fabulous, service is impeccable, and the decor is beautiful. The only complaint I have is that they don't offer corkage. I guess it's a tribal casino thing, so it's no fault of theirs, but it's hard to order a $50 bottle of wine that you know you can buy for around $20. Overall though, it's a must go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TheOldChiefTheOldChiefDined on 7/27/2014Come with an appetite! The food is wonderful and the "side" portions are enough for two and the cost is well above the average for Rohnert Park. The only problem was slight as my wife asked for a glass of ice, the room was not very busy yet had to ask twice for ice.Special Features:
- Great service, excellent steaks!joeyireneDined on 7/21/2014We received great service from Justin and Travis, they were very friendly but professional. Will certainly come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWSOMEAwsomeDined on 7/19/2014FOOD AND SERVICE WERE VERY GOOD, we had to ask for more bread. A lot of waiters standing around talking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatmarieDined on 7/18/2014Second time dining here, food was delicious, the fried oreo's are amazing. Came for my mothers birthday great staff very welcoming, definitely will be back soon, its a must try.Special Features:
- cefrasDined on 7/12/2014We were a party of 4 and all of us loved the food and service. Our only complaint was the smell of smoke from the casino that we had to deal with going in and out. Also, we like to bring in our own wine and here you are not allowed to, just a heads up...Special Features:
- Great foodFoodie2Dined on 7/11/2014My husband and I came here for our anniversary. When we arrived I was greeted by name and the hostess wished us a happy anniversary. The service was excellent along with the food. I ordered a Mojito from the bar, was not impressed with the drink. The place is over priced, but you do get a lot of food, al thought it's al a cart. Over all I would recommend this restuarant only for a special occasion due to the price. I do have to say, the deep fried Oreos are to die for.Special Features:
- 2nd steaks were excellentBishelDined on 7/10/2014The first steaks we ordered (filets, both medium rare) were overcooked, more like medium well to well, but came to the table quickly (hmm... Already cooked? Already returned by somebody else? Somebody else's order?). First miss. Waiter took those away and I must say that the 2nd attempt at steaks was excellent. And speaking of waiter (he was good: attentive, positive) we asked for wine suggestions ("can you suggest something good that is less than triple digits?) and he came in with a Miner Cab...at $135. But he did guarantee that we would love it. Not so much - it was drinkable but way harsh. Not worth the price. Second miss. Dessert. Fried Oreo's. Home run. Must be honest, I did expect dessert to be comp'ed. Third miss. Too $$$ for a wiffSpecial Features:
- Quite Expensive For The LocationTrap41VIPDined on 7/1/2014The filet mignon was not as good as Ruth's Chris. It's unrealistic to expect people to pay these high San Francisco prices in Rohnert Park. All the restaurants at Graton's are expensive so my guess is that Graton's is charging an arm and a leg for rental space. One food court establishment has already gone out of business.Special Features:
- 6306301Dined on 6/29/2014Nice restaurant with great service. Food was excellent. I found it interesting that a casino placed in Rohnert Park would have the prices that they charged, but after eating in many steak houses, this compared well with all of them, so for me, the price was worth it.Special Features:
- Great for steakDrfoodieDined on 6/26/2014The porterhouse was fabulous. Friendly and excellent service. Expensive but worth it.Special Features:
- The following 48 reviews are from the 630 Park Steakhouse - Graton Resort & Casino reviews archive.
- Food was excellentAwsomeDined on 6/15/2014We presented coupons worth $30.00 before dinner and it was not deducted from our bill. Feel this was poor service, but did not realize it until we got home. Be aware if you give coupons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quiet dinnerBartDined on 6/11/2014none of the descriptions apply. music was nice and the chowder and fried chicken were excellent. Service was off and he was inattentive
- Mixed resultsJandDDined on 6/7/2014The prime rib was good. The seared ahi was poorly done. The two main servers were very affected and full of themselves. They forgot to offer us bread and they seemed very preoccupied with others. We did enjoy the lettuce wedge salad and lobster chowder. A second drink ordered prior to the salad, arrived after the meal. No thanks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Come Hungry!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/7/2014The YELP reviews were mixed but we went with an open mind. The wait staff was great in terms of service and the food did not disappoint. We skipped the appetizers and started with the lobster chowder (YUMMO); I had the prime rib/ queen cut which was bigger than I thought and my husband the rib-eye. The sides we selected: creamed spinach and sauteed mushrooms. I was disappointed with the mushrooms but the fried oreos for dessert made up for it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Miss!GTLMKDined on 5/31/2014The food was good but not worth the price point they charge. The service was very good except for one minor item. We ordered a bottle of Kosta Brown Chard and one glass. We expected to be able to take the wine home with us after dinner as my lady was not going to drink a whole bottle by herself. The bottle cost was $130.00 and after a $550.00 dinner we asked them to cork the bottle and bag it. I was shocked when they said no. Even talked to a manager that had very little to offer but sorry. The food is not worth the price and there are much better steak houses in Santa Rosa with Fantastic Service such as Starks Steak House. All in all will not be returning to gamble or eat.
- Bring moneysmartdinerDined on 5/30/2014Great food...extensive wine list...dinner for two with wine including tax and tip will be about $300Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service Ambiance Food = PerfectionBodegaBayLoversDined on 5/30/2014My husband & celebrated our 32nd anniversary on this night. Upon arriving we were greeted by two beautiful & friendly hostesses. We were promptly taken to our table where I was asked if I would like a booth which I said yes, of course! A quiet corner booth was available. From the recommended appetizer to the desserts, we were not let down. Everything was delicious, served with excitement and professionalism by our waiter Justin. He knew the menu very well and had tasty recommendations. The room itself was beautiful, only adding to the sparkling ambience of the night. The bananas foster was amazing with the blue flame! A nice touch was giving us a signed menu by the Executive Chef and the cork signed by our waiters. Perfection!Special Features:
- ServiceShiushuDined on 5/25/2014The service was terrible. It started o.k. The waiter and busboy never came back to check how we were doing with our dinner after the put the main course down. We waited for more than an hour before we saw our server again and we had to get his attention to come to our table and still took more than 15 minutes to get our bill. Food was o.k. It is pricy but I expected it to be but expected much better service.Special Features:
- Slow Bar tenderOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/15/2014Over all food was great very tasteful, buy what not to like is the slow service at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kind of disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/14/2014Heard and read great things about the restaurant and wanted to try it. Booked an early dinner before the crowds, the food was very good but we were disappointed with the service. The restaurant was not busy, seemed like lots of staff but we expected the best service and didn't get it. Everyone was very polite and the presentation was wonderful but we felt like the service was slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/12/2014I love the atmosphere, great food and amazing staff. First time diner, but will definitely dine there again. Would recommend to anyone who loves fine dining. Amazing experience altogether.Special Features:
- 2 star serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014The entries were slow coming. The stake was warm which leads me to believe that it sat under the lamp . The stake was perfectly cooked . The Crab cakes was not good ,I had better on other buffet . The personal were professional and knowledgeable. My guess really enjoyed herself. I will return and dine there again. Thank You For A Wonderful Experience, H.Special Features:
- HeavenAmazedDined on 5/10/2014I truly thought I was in heaven on earth this may be an exaggeration to sum but great food truly Morton's quality precise military trained servers and gorgeous hostesses good food beautiful women what more could you ask forSpecial Features:
- OK and no personal winesThehexterVIPDined on 5/10/2014The food was OK, not worth the price, better steaks elsewhere. We didn't take our server's recommendations to add all the "extras" to our steaks which would have made the price even higher. Every item we ordered came with an up-sell to add something ranging from $6-$23 each. Perhaps OpenTable should point out that no personal wines can be brought to this place. I was surprised to learn that all the other restaurants in the casino allowed personal wines. We were given some flimsy excuse about tribal laws, etc., as to why they were not able to open ours. Instead, we had to order from their wine list which had nice wines, however, they were very pricy. I guess I should have read the fine print on their website I suppose. Buyer beware!Special Features: