55 Degree Wine
3111 Glendale Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90039Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
55 Degree Wine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 3236625556
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from 55 Degree Wine
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
55 Degree Wine reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great place for wine tastingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/22/2013This was my third time to 55 Degrees. The staff is always extremely knowledgeable, they have a lot of wines very reasonably priced to choose from, and they even have beer flights! I would definitely recommend this place to groups looking for a wine or beer tasting outing. The only drawback is parking. There is practically no parking in the lot they are in (starbucks pretty much keeps that lot packed) and parking on the street is always packed. The last 2 times I've been there I've had to park 2-3 blocks away. So be prepared to hunt for parking and then walking several blocks to get to this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this little place!!!ShaeDined on 5/19/201355 Degree Wine is such a romantic little spot. Great for a date night or even an evening out w/friends. The pizza that is supplied by the Crispy Crust restaurant next door is AMAZING.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ambience and wine were great.MPhamDined on 4/17/2013Ambience and wine were great. Would like more comfortable seats. Otherwise, good experience.Special Features:
- 55 Degree Wines is one ofOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/3/201355 Degree Wines is one of my favorite local wine tasting places. I love that it's underground, in a cellar. The ambience is definitely more on the romantic side, but it's a great place for a small group as well. They have quite a range and the tastings of three usually have a theme based on origin of the wines. The meat and cheese platters are always my go tos in terms of food/appetizers, but the pizzas made from the pizza place aren't so bad either.Special Features:
- Great place...small but aOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013Great place...small but a great find for wine enthusiastSpecial Features:
- Great happy hour with co-workersBrazilBabeVIPDined on 10/30/2012Really enjoyed bringing some co-workers there and having the secluded part of the cellar to ourselves. We all had wine flights and a couple meat & cheese trays and pizzas! It was great!Special Features:
- Wonderful atmosphere. NotOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/13/2012Wonderful atmosphere. Not too crowded. Cozy. Great food and great wine.Special Features:
- Not as good as it used to be.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/11/2012They were out of cheese for the cheese boards...How can a wine bar be out of cheese?! Their limited menu leaves little to choose from other than mediocre pizza from the Crispy Crust pizza chain next door. Disappointing. Also, their wine flights have decreased the number of wines in the tasting. Instead of 5 wines, you taste 3...for the same price. Good wine selections but they certainly seem to be cutting back on what they are offering. Also, the wine education piece has been diminished...all three wines appear at once with a cursory description of the order to drink them in but with none of the personal attention or education that used to be the fun of this place. Very perfunctory. Again disappointing.Special Features:
- Great space for a romanticOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2012Great space for a romantic night out. Beautiful wine selection.Special Features: