51 Supper Club and Lounge
11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave #3102
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
51 Supper Club and Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 5616223500
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:30am - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 11:30 - Late; Happy Hour: Daily: 4:00pm - 7:00pm; Closed Mondays
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Chris Paul
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Wine
- Special Events: Happy Hour is offered 7 days a week from 4 pm to 7pm.
A word from 51 Supper Club and Lounge
Master Chef Chris Paul's 51 Supper Club and Lounge is American Fusion at its finest. Its unique menu skillfully combines traditional American dishes with contemporary elements. Chef Chris Paul (Hyperlink to his page) is one of the few American Fusion chefs in Florida and has collaborated with renowned chefs worldwide. He is a frequent guest of Lifetime Network's morning show, The Balancing Act. While 51's cuisine fuses cultures, the restaurant's stunning décor creates a perfect setting for an outstanding dining experience. A stunning black and white movie screen serves as a backdrop to plush seating and artfully plated dishes, creating a sophisticated, yet relaxed, atmosphere. Whether it's dining or dancing, weddings, events or corporate gatherings, casual lunches, happy hour or late night dining, your experience at Chef Chris Paul's 51 Supper Club and Lounge will be nothing less than top-notch. 51 fuses food and art, service and selection, entertainment and glamour.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
51 Supper Club and Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
- Incredible Service and personalOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/8/2012Incredible Service and personal appearances from the Chef! Recommend the Delmonico Steak...awesome !!Special Features:
- Beautiful restaurant withOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/2/2012Beautiful restaurant with high energy level. The service was especially attentive. Musician siging Sinatra was terrific and the added bonus was a movie screen showing old silent movies. Fabulous. Unfortuantely, the food was not very interesting other than the desert.Special Features:
- Fantastic food and atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/25/2012Fantastic food and atmosphere. Hollywood glamour resonates throughout the space. Having Chef Chris Paul stop by the table made my visit all the more special. Loved the lamb chops!Special Features:
- The appetizers and saladsPattyVIPDined on 5/19/2012The appetizers and salads were delicious - Brooklyn Calamari, Baked Stuffed Mushrooms, Waldorf House Salad and Classic Ceasar. The entrees and dessert fell short. The New York Strip Steak was bland and the Key Lime Pie was just ok. Service was extremely slow between the entree and dessert. For the prices charged, we expected better than good.Special Features:
- Food is overpriced and notTropicalTraveler78VIPDined on 5/11/2012Food is overpriced and not very good. The place won't last.Special Features:
- So many GOOD restauants toPM60VIPDined on 4/29/2012So many GOOD restauants to choose from in that area.......Will NOT be back.
- Pretty spot, poor food experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/28/2012This was our second time at this restaurant. We LOVED it the first time so this time I brought a group of 16 with me. We had fun ordering drinks at the bar outside and continued inside. We ordered some apps. which were good and a nice size for sharing. Unfortunately this good food did not continue. There was not a single person who enjoyed their entree that evening. Three of us ordered the lobster special. The tail was dry and burnt. The waiter asked how it was, we shared our concern and he said "oh" and did nothing. The same thing happened at the other end of the table where there was an equally burned and dry lobster tail. My husband had steak which was cooked poorly. The waiter noticed this and took it back and returned it.Special Features:
- service was excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/28/2012service was excellent food was average ambiance appeals tooldercrowd 70 and upas singerwa stuck in the 50's food was not particularly tasty chilean sea bass was cooked excellent but accoutrements were not rack of lamb not very tasty sent back dried out roasted potatoes replacements were the same
- A bit pricey but the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/14/2012A bit pricey but the food and service were very good. great for a special occasion.Special Features:
- This was a terrible experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/11/2012This was a terrible experience. The waitstaff wasn't available and there were only two tables in the large place. All employees were at the bar chatting. The food was not good at all.
- The club was very pretty.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/31/2012The club was very pretty. The food acceptable. Portions small. Service a little slow. Management great very professional when we requested a dinner be returned because it was not prepared the way we had ordered it. We might go back again. Not sure.Special Features:
- Call it 51 "Super" ClubOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/31/2012If you go remember this name, Alex. Maybe the best server I've ever seen! There were 6 of us...all first-time diners at 51 Supper Club. The service was friendly, and welcoming. Although, none of us even noticed our entrees were a little slow in arriving, Alex apologized to us and treated us to dessert once we were ready. Who does that without prodding?! His recommendations were spot on...(the Brooklyn calamari for example). Our dinners were delicious, healthy portions and presented nicely. After dinner we went into the bar and danced to good music and a very good vocalist. The entire space is beautiful (if you like old Hollywood; which I do). Very upscale feel. A little overpriced, though.Special Features:
- LOVED THIS PLACE !!!! FOODOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/24/2012LOVED THIS PLACE !!!! FOOD WAS GREAT AND THE SERVICE WAS ALSO GREAT.Special Features:
- Great elegant atmosphere!Meredith5508Dined on 3/22/2012Great elegant atmosphere! Excellent service and live entertainment. Diverse fresh menu. Very nice for a date or upscale event.Special Features:
- Needs work-Has potentialSG2014VIPDined on 3/9/2012We had mixed reviews. The shrimp cocktail were not large or cold and somewhat mealy. The Caesar Salad was good. Everyone thought the fish and duck were excellent. The seafood pasta was a little too spicy and the breaded chicken was dry, overcooked and flat tasting. The service was very good. The wines were good, not exceptional. The restaurant is very energetic and somewhat too loud. We sat in the back room and it was still very loud. It is a pretty dinner club, but needs refinement. Our review seems to be inline with what others have said.
- We dined early and did notOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/9/2012We dined early and did not have an issue with the wait or service. The restaurant itself was beautiful but it was actually pretty empty for a Friday night. Our waiter was very helpful and the food was good. We would return and the bar scene was definitely picking up around 7pm when we left.Special Features:
- On a positive note ... ifmc33410VIPDined on 3/3/2012On a positive note ... if you're looking for a nice bar scene, this place had a great vibe ... great bartender (Hunter) energetic, Great Managers ... Al and Melissa from Cabo. R E G R E T F U L L Y when it comes to the food it's another story ... Cold Dover Sole, overcooked and dry duck...forgetting the dressing on the Ceasar Salad .. really? Service was mediocre but it seemed her tables were spread out .. She clamed to have an assistant which we never saw. We really wanted to like this place ... We heard horror stories about 51 Supper Club and figured we'd give them some time to work out the kinks ... regretfully they still need more time.
- We did not stay for dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012We did not stay for dinner because when we made the reservation, it said nothing about a special price fixed Valentines menu, and it was a large meal and very expensive. I don't want to bash the restaurant, I cannot say anything about the food because we did not eat.I will say that the waitress was great, she understood when I explained that we were not informed. We had drinks and left without being rushed out.
- Will go again.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2012We dined outdoors. The noise level was quieter. Delightful evening.Special Features:
- My husband and I had Valentine'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2012My husband and I had Valentine's Day dinner here and enjoyed every moment. The live music added to the special day and dinner. The set menu was exceptional and the food was memorable. Highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Don't go hereOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/11/2012Read the decription for this restaurant. They called themselves elegent. There was nothing about this place that was elegent. Food was bad,service was bad and there was too much noise. They had an outside bar area which was totally open to the inside part and as a result all the cigarette smoke from the outside flowed into the restaurant. A poor experience all around.
- Fantastic food.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/11/2012Wait staff was a bit slow, possibly because they were still setting up for the night as we arrived for an early dinner. Ordered the Calamari appetizer and it was cooked perfectly with nice seasoning. We both ordered steak. The NY with cognac peppercorn sauce was amazing. Both steaks were tender and cooked to the requested temp. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Go Somewhere elseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/4/2012First impression on arrival was, very nice. This was short lived,table very wobly and those to our right and left were he same way. Took 15 minutes for the waiter to take our drink and food order,drinks soup and salad came out no problem. Then after a while made us think of Hells Kitchen, it took close to an hour to receive our food with tables arriving after us receiving theirs before us. My Wife had Shrimp and Lobster linguine, 3 three and two sm peices of lobster. Shrimp was like rubber and the lobster was mushy.I will give them the benefit of doubt on the tough chewy New York Strip. Nice the Birthday celebration we expected.Special Features:
- If you are looking for anOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/4/2012If you are looking for an upbeat and unique experience, then check this place out. I met a friend there for dinner over the holidays and recently returned to celebrate my step-daughter's birthday. Our waiter was delightful, everyone enjoyed their meal, and the ambiance was perfect.Special Features:
- Extremely noisy even at theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/28/2012Extremely noisy even at the back of the restaurant far away from the (nice) live music. Forget talking at dinner, yelling is the key here on a Saturday night. The waiters were either experienced and friendly, or complete novises. Pouring regular water in a glas of Perrier and not doing anything about it..Maybe he did not know they dont taste the same, and one you pay for, one not..?Special Features:
- GOrgeous decor. ExcellentDebsVIPDined on 1/27/2012GOrgeous decor. Excellent food and service. Loved my steak au poivre. Excellent sauce.Special Features:
- It seems to me their web siteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/20/2012It seems to me their web site promotes a supper club type establishment with live entertainment and music from the big band era i.e. Frank Sinatra. They did have live entertainment who fit that bill but once done they had a DJ playing Techno music which flys in the face of the big band music I was hoping to here.
- Great place!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2011I just love this place.We were a big group for New Years it was just perfect for all of us.I will be there again for sure.Special Features:
- My waiter was a little distracting.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/29/2011My waiter was a little distracting. He was pretty flamboyant.
- We decided to celebrate ChristmasPattyVIPDined on 12/24/2011We decided to celebrate Christmas Eve at the 51 Supper Club thinking it would be festive and fun...and it was! The atmostphere was great - we loved the singer who entertained in the lounge. Hunter and Maria, the bartenders, were very friendly and engaging. Hunter recommended his special S'More Martini which was delicious. Appetizers were terrific - the Shrimp Cocktail were plump, sweet and tender and the Mozzarella Burrata was delightful. The Chilean Sea Bass was outstanding. My husband's steak was a generous portion and tender but he felt it lacked real flavor. The New York Cheesecake was a treat.Special Features:
- service very uneven food averageFoodieVIPDined on 11/19/2011service very uneven food average at best great bar scene howeverSpecial Features:
- It could have been so good....OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/12/2011Although the restaurant is decorated beautifully, the servoce and food was lacking. We were a party of eight and our evening started with the waiter dropping our drinks on the floor next to us. Our entrees came while we were still eating our appetizers and they were out of serveral of the dishes. When the first two diners in our party ordered (entrees only), the waiter asked what salads they would like with their meal implying that the salads were included, which of course they were NOT!!!!! It was a bad experience. Such a shame because it could have been so good.
- Glamour in Palm Beach GardensPBFoodieVIPDined on 10/25/2011It was a quiet Tuesday night in this stunningly beautiful restaurant. The professional waiters were attentive and helpful & knowledgeable about the menu. The scallop entree was we prepared and attractively presented. I did not care for the Mussel dish; not much flavor. The tomato basil soup was delicious; the salad was fresh tasting. The bar area was busier as it got later on the evening. I think it will be fun on the weekends with live music.Special Features:
- Could be a nice place, but.FreaVIPDined on 10/22/2011This was my first time, not sure if I'll ever retun. Went on a Saturday night (off season). My wife and I sat along the windows in the middle of the main dinning room. The noise from the bar was so loud we could not have a conversation with out yelling. Service was so so. After taking our order, our waiter came back and asked my wife to repete her order, I forgot your order "I had a bad day". This could be a nice romantic place to have dinner, but the noice kills it.Special Features:
- Did not compare to your typicalOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/1/2011Did not compare to your typical super-club. DR left you cold, not the ambiance presented in your typical 4-5 star super club-restaurants in (NY-NY-Washington,DC- or Chicago). Beautiful decor selections but DR too stark, perhaps a special padded wall covering to mute the noise and present an elegant cozy dining experience. Consider Black Tie waiters-crisper dress presentation. The food was VG, a great menu selection, and the Service was VG,friendly and accomodating. Where was the piano player and the base???? DJ's don't belong in an elegant super club. Changing of the CD's and the speakers crackling while having dinner was a turn off. This could be an excellent super club in PB, but we think a few tweeks will make it a sure winner.Special Features:
- Very pricey for so-so food.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2011Very pricey for so-so food. I wouldn't go back for dinner. The bar was jumping though and enjoyed the singing/entertainment.Special Features:
- Although the menu might appealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/24/2011Although the menu might appeal to a foodie's palate, the food itself was very disappointing. Mediocre from start to finish.Special Features:
- Great lounge entertainment.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/17/2011Great lounge entertainment. Perfect for enjoying dinner and then moving to the lounge for entertainment and dancing.Special Features:
- Massive DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/10/2011Let Down. This restaurant bills itself as a supper club with live music they will NEVER make it past this season. Id called well in advance for a special occasion & requested a booth,we were granted that request. As our leisurely several course dinner went on, the table next to us became stuffed with about 10 people who were obviously WAY more important than we were since the staff began swarming around them including several servers & another gentleman we later learned was the owner. These people repeatedly bumped into my dinner guest with no apology. Just rude. around the same time, the "lounge" singer began allowing other people to sing karaoke style starting with a long off-key duet.food quality-not up to par for the price point.
- Food was expensive and justOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/3/2011Food was expensive and just ok. Pricey wines for the qualtiy of the bottle.Special Features: