5 Seasons Brewing Co. - Prado
5600 Roswell Rd
Sandy Springs, GA 30342Neighborhood:
OrganicPrice: $30 and under
5 Seasons Brewing Co. - Prado
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.5seasonsbrewing.com/
- Phone: (404) 255-5911
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday:12:00pm - 4:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, American, Brewery
- Executive Chef: David Larkworthy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
A word from 5 Seasons Brewing Co. - Prado
5 Seasons Brewing is passionate about serving local produce, all-natural meats, and artisanal cheeses. We believe in conserving the spirit of the farm and supporting local farmers. We are also acknowledged as the center of Atlanta’s beer culture.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
5 Seasons Brewing Co. - Prado reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (6)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (4)great for outdoor dining (3)special occasion (2)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Good food, bad ice creamFeedMeDined on 11/8/2014The specials and the Ropa Vieja were very good. The chocolate cake with homemade ice cream was awful, especially the ice cream. Waitress blew us off when we said as much. Won't return for a while just because of her attitude. Too many other places where the service is excellent. If you're going, avoid the ice cream...Special Features:
- Just keeps getting betterBigPaPaVIPDined on 10/13/2014The food gets better every time I come! Maybe it was because it was a quiet night but the beer was perfect and the food with fresh local ingredients amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AverageOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/18/2014Had a large party at the Sandy Springs 5 Seasons. We had this planned for over 2 weeks - 25 people. They only provided us with 2 waiters, so the service was very slow. One person never even got his food and very few of us got our drinks. They allowed us to do multiple bills, which was nice, BUT then they tried to charge some meals on more than one ticket which was NOT appreciated. I am not sure I would go back with a group. Might be fine for a smaller party.
- Awesome Beer Tasting DinnerJust4FunDined on 8/28/2014Have long enjoyed the great beer and wonderful food at 5 Seasons and just found out about their quarterly beer tasting dinner...and it was fantastic. In addition to the wonderful beer/food pairings, the Chef and Beer Master provided tremendous insight into how to 'taste' beer and properly pair beer with food. Who knew?Special Features:
- Lively and energeticangnevDined on 8/27/2014Great food, good service and delightful atmosphere! We had a wonderful company outing and all had a positive experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice visitjoopnightVIPDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I had a nice meal at 5 seasons. We especially liked the fact that the restaurant was serving organic food. We ordered the turkey burger and the black bean burger, and both were phenomenal. I'm new to beer drinking so the Witbier I tried was just okay for my taste...don't hold me to the beer review. The ambience was quite dark, I think better lighting would enhance the experience. It was also hard to find, so we were a tad late for our reservation as we were new to that part of town. The bar looked pretty "happening." Overall, we'll definitely be back. We enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 42 reviews are from the 5 Seasons Brewing Co. - Prado reviews archive.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/23/2014Eclectic menu, great beer selection, would definitely love to go back and try more options.Special Features:
- PleasanteatingoutDined on 7/23/2014Went for dinner. Pleasant ambiance. I ordered the portobello sandwich which tasted great, but was a tad on the small side. Better for lunch. Other guest had salmon, which was great. They put up with my energetic children too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and drinksstrawberryappleDined on 7/18/2014I enjoyed the food and drinks. Great selection for vegetarians even! But, I was disappointed by the lack of people in the restaurant on a Friday night. At 9:00 PM on a Friday night, we were one of 5 tables. I don't know if this is more of a lunch spot or what, but I won't be returning to this location for sure. I'll be sticking to their Westside location in Atlanta, which has a great rooftop deck and more people on a Friday night.Special Features:
- One sentencebuckheaddinerVIPDined on 7/11/2014Everything was just Appropriate to be a fantastic Saturday night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eh!CPDjordjeVIPDined on 6/26/2014I brought a group of 6 early in the evening. The service was just fine, the restaurant was fairly empty. The food was pretty mediocore. Nothing special and wasn't the scene for a foodie, definitley a sports place for people who care about beer and food isn't a concern.
- Delicious lunchDelilaDined on 6/14/2014We were here for lunch, and decided to go for a lot of small plates and the Ploughman's platter, Good choice! Everything was tasty. We especially enjoyed the boule (don't miss this!), the mustard cheese with the pretzel, and the mustard with the Ploughman's - very hot and the perfect match with the bratwurst. The blue cheese on the cheese plate an platter was superb.Special Features:
- Eh...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014Overall, we were not impressed with this restaurant. The beer was good and of the four main dishes at our table the grass fed burger and ropa vieja were tasty. However, the beer cheese soup was too runny, the caesar salad was a joke, and the reuben was tasteless. We also had an order of fried green tomatoes and crab cake/shrimp grits both of which were ok but we've had MUCH better at other restaurants. We really wanted to like this restaurant but unfortunately will not be returning :(
- Awesome veggiesrugamomVIPDined on 5/31/2014Among the dishes we ordered, the vegetable plate is my favorite. The vegetables were cooked just right, not overdone, retained their color, flavor and crunchiness. I should have ordered everything that was their specialty, local farm to table. The mussels were disappointing. They weren't bad. They were large and tender. But I expected more flavor from the garlic, shallots, fennel, beer and herbs that they were cooked in. The special soup of the day pork belly and rosemary, was extremely salty, our waitress did warn us. My husband ordered it anyway and seem to be OK with the salt. I could barely take a taste. Everything else was NOT too salty, in fact just about perfect for my taste. Excellent waitress, informative & patient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with the FamilyScottWL38Dined on 5/11/2014I took my wife and three daughters to 5 Seasons for dinner on Mother's Day. The restaurant was not overly busy by any stretch and we were seated promptly. The server was a bit slow as appeared to be fairly new and was handling a large section (albeit mostly empty). The food was good - nothing outstanding - but nothing to complain about. As the restaurant is full of hard surfaces, I would imagine it can be fairly noisy when it's busy, but the noise level was moderate at worst when we were there.Special Features:
- my 2nd visitHoneybuttazDined on 5/11/2014All I can say is service was wonderful my food came out hot and my drink was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morher's Day bummerOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 5/11/2014My wife and I have always enjoyed lunch here, but Mother's Day brunch was a big disappointment. Too many menus (3) led to, what I assume was, chaos in the kitchen resulting in bland food and VERY slow service. Stick to lunch here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as normalChicagoVisitorVIPDined on 4/25/20145 Seasons is one of my favorite places, but everything seemed off on this visit. The biggest problem was the service, which was extremely poor. We sat for 10 minutes with no attention and then waited another 5-10 minutes for drinks, which the server blamed on the bartender. It took a long time for our food to arrive. The ice cream on the cake at dessert had melted and slid off the cake because it had been sitting around too long. I hope that this was an aberration and not a harbinger of things to come.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SharpDined on 4/25/2014Excellent beers. Food was good but few things were a bit off. Menu should definitely say that cheesecake is citrusy. Casual, friendly service. Will go back!Special Features:
- Dinner with an old friendOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/16/2014I picked this place because my friend loves beer and she is vegan. They were ever accommodating to her diet and she loved her beer, but my good was probably one of the worst meals I've had in Atlanta in a long time. The place used to be really good but I have eaten at the downtown location and this one and it is not good right now. Beer is important but so is food...
- Friendly atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/29/2014Service was good and drinks were reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/21/2014Beer was very good and true to German style. What surprised me most was the quality of the food. Truly outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a fanRynoDined on 3/5/2014This was highly rated here and they had a great looking menu of grass fed beef, organic chicken, craft brews and bread pudding... sign me up. Unfortunately, my experience was sub par on every level. The food - I ordered the organic, sweet tea brined, fried chicken... breading was marginal and the meat tough; not juicy. Bread pudding was actually cool, dry and hard. I took one bite and sent it back. The "new" one was warm (microwaved I think) and soaking in a butter sauce so strong with rum that I could barely eat it. The waiter was a nice guy but not very good. I never received one refill of tea, he never asked me about my 95% full beer still sitting there, and service in general was slow. Expectations were high, delivery was very low.
- beer, wine, food!atlantagirlDined on 3/1/2014Met friends for dinner Sat. evening - beer fest was going on so noise level was pretty wild on the patio. We ate inside and despite the craziness, had great service, good wine, beer, and food. Menu has something for everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Want to like itjandbVIPDined on 2/19/2014I've read the other favorable reviews and maybe I'm just not a good fit for this restaurant. I met a contact for lunch and the restaurant was only moderately busy. even so, service was slow (though pleasant) and i found my meal to be mediocre. I've met people for drinks several times and always seem to find the service slow.
- Good Place OverallHiggins023Dined on 2/16/2014We had many of the beers and appetizers they were all great. The brisket ruben is awesome! My only complaint was the Fried Chicken, it was not worth the price. You get a large portion but it was very dry and flavorless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- organic, local foodmarlizDined on 2/9/2014The organic salmon was delicious and well priced. Service was ok...but it was late Sunday near the end of the shift. Nice, local spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great beer and food!EliseDined on 1/22/2014This place is awesome. It's a brewery and a restaurant so the ambiance is great. It's bigger and they have an outdoor area that's temperature controlled. Their beer is phenomenal and our server was kind enough to give us a sample of a few of the beers before we ordered one. They have half price appetizers and small plates until 7pm so we got the pretzel, mussels and beer cheese soup and everything was absolutely delicious. We will definitely be returning!! Great for happy hour!Special Features:
- love the organic and farm foods!reviewer4uDined on 1/12/2014We enjoy going here, but on this last visit my chicken salad sandwich was very, very salty. I like the organic and healthy farm menu, but I wish they would let me salt my own food. (after all there is a salt shaker on every table) The salmon dish is very good, but a little on the high priced side, especially for a bar atmosphere restaurant. The service was above average. I enjoy the beers, but not on this visit.Special Features:
- Do it againRaymundoVIPDined on 1/11/2014I thought the food was great, and the server was very good. The noise level was a problem in that I could only hear the person next to me, but not across the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freezing!!!rjsweetsVIPDined on 1/3/2014Food and service was fine, but we had to wear coats the whole dinner even after mentioning the temperature to the waiter and the hostess.
- New Years EveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013Great special menu again, prob has best micro beer in town. Enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food, beer, why not?uthemanmainsVIPDined on 12/26/2013The food is really unique and tastes great for a resturant that features home brewed beers as their speciality.Special Features:
- NiceDebbieGVIPDined on 12/21/2013The restaurant was not what we expected (definitely over-dressed for the venue); however, it was pleasant and comfortable with a great family atmosphere. The salmon dip was very good. I would definitely go back to try some of the beer and be prepared to try one of the sandwiches or pizza. The items looked yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great service, noisyBuckheadnativeVIPDined on 12/5/2013We met friends who had just lost their mother. There was a Huge loud party on one side of the room. When we asked to be moved to a table far away from that group, the hostess and the server were VERY ACCOMMODATING. Our friends were Kate, the server did not rush us at all..The food arrived in an appropriate time just as we all had ordered. I don't usually eat bread, but the turkey burger roll was delicious. Someone obviously was smoking by the front door because we could smell it for awhile, but it was not a huge deal. We all enjoyed our lunch, and I left a very generous, and well deserved tip. We will return to 5 Seasons again.Special Features:
- My friend and I dined earlyFINEDININGCAPVIPDined on 11/18/2013My friend and I dined early on a Monday night and the restaurant was quiet. The food was better than what I have had at other breweries so I will probably go back when my "beer friends" are in Atlanta.
- An old favoriteChicagoVisitorVIPDined on 11/15/2013The waiter was new, and the service was not as good as usual. Everything else was great as always. One of my fabvorites.Special Features:
- Great find in Sandy Springsgomo2VIPDined on 11/9/2013Great place for regular dining, they have a Brewery on site and the food is consistently very good service is great and the staff really outstanding. With so many restaurants in Sandy Springs this place is one that I can recommend, we will be back. Try the calamari its excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So sochadVIPDined on 11/2/2013I have to say, the beer was good, but the food was only average. We sent one item back, which is something I rarely ever do.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would not returnAmckinDined on 10/12/2013Service was terrible. Beer was warm. Food was not good. Burger overlooked, cheese tray was had 3 small pieces of cheese, veggies with salmon were too salty to eat and we sat without water for quite sometime. When our server finally came back by so we could ask for more water, she brought one glass. Terrible experience, will not return.