3rd & Ferry Fish Market
56 South 3rd Street
Easton, PA 18042Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
3rd & Ferry Fish Market
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thirdandferry.com/
- Phone: 6108291404x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Javan Small
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Off-site catering is available - Crabcakes, chilled seafood displays, and other party essentials!
- Cross Street: Ferry St
- Public Transit: Transbridge bus terminal, with express service to NYC and Philly, is right across the street
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Conveniently located directly across the street from Easton parking garage.
3rd & Ferry will validate parking Tuesday - Friday, 11am - 3pm at the Pine Street Parking Garage
A word from 3rd & Ferry Fish Market
Located in revitalized downtown Easton, 3rd & Ferry Fish Market is a full service restaurant & bar featuring 16 taps with craft beer, an oyster bar and a large, seafood-focused menu. The talented kitchen staff, led by Owner Mike Pichetto and Executive Chef Javan Small, are a major component of the dining experience, with the open kitchen located in the front of the restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
3rd & Ferry Fish Market - Best Restaurants in Easton ›
3rd & Ferry Fish Market reviews from OpenTable diners
105 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (55)fit for foodies (50)special occasion (39)good for groups (27)hot spot (26)vibrant bar scene (21)great for outdoor dining (18)great for lunch (16)romantic (15)late-night find (13)kid-friendly (8)notable wine list (8)great for brunch (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- Delicious and RelaxingxpectalotDined on 10/23/2014Thanks 3rd and Ferry, my friend from Scotland and I had a great meal, fun and efficient waitress and overall great time.Special Features:
- Food and service 1st class45thanniverDined on 10/18/2014First time here, great apps and entrees. Oysters were fresh and delicious, great selection. Craft beer list was extensive and especially enjoyed the beer flight...5 different samples of 5 oz beers. Service was fantastic, very attentive and since they knew it was our anniversary they gave us complimentary champagne and dessert, very nice touch. Highly recommended and we will return.Special Features:
- Slight DisappointmentDax103Dined on 10/18/2014Food was good, as well as the service. My pet peeve is the 4 oz wine pour. I dine out 3 times a week. If you charge 11 dollars a glass, 5 oz would be more customer friendly. Also, the tea spoon size of whipped cream that came with desert, makes me feel the concentration is on profits instead of customer service! After that said, I may try again. Slightly larger portions, in all areas, would have earned 5 stars. I can only give you 4.
- Will be backFrequentDinersDined on 10/18/2014This was our third time dining at this restaurant and this time took another couple along who had never been there. The name of the restaurant fools you because you might think they only have seafood, however, they do have steaks and chicken as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen can't get the order rightOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 10/12/2014After dinner not coming out the same time as my husband's order it arrived cold , the waitress said she spoke to her manager as I are alone. When the bill arrived they took off the "a la mode" off the dessert ($2.00) value and my husbands appetizer. We we. It go back to this restaurant. It was our second time there
- An enjoyable, tasty dinner...TRUZjrVIPDined on 10/5/2014Was happy to find this great spot for a late dinner on a Sunday night. Service was friendly and quick. Nice wine list and cocktails - had a quality Manhattan. Friends enjoyed the clam chowder, (quite) spicy crab chowder and fresh oysters. Fresh, well dressed salads. Good bacon wrapped scallops - always appreciate crisp bacon! And the lobster roll looked tasty, although a little more lobster would be a welcome addition to it.Special Features:
- This 'n Thatnecclover1Dined on 10/5/2014Answer to #2: great seafood. Only reason given 4 rather than 5 for food, was the New England Clam Chowder was a disappointment...clever but disappointing. ingredients were in chunks, rather than a pleasant blend, and included the clam shells which were annoying and hot to the touch when removing. The combo plate was excellent! The service was excellent. Noise level acceptable but a bit loud. It was a full house.
- Good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014It was loud in there but I must say service and the food were good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014had a nice relaxing meal, food was ok, but not great. The swordfish special which was $30 was dry and overpriced for the quality. but overall a nice setting and good service
- MediocreFoodForThoughtDined on 9/20/2014Dined at the restaurant over the weekend. The food was good but the bacon overpowered the scallops on the appetizer. The lobster bisque was watery and only had 2 pieces of notable lobster. We were happy with the entrees. The crab stuffed tilapia was delicious. The scallop entree was more desirable. The service wasn't that great. Our waitress was not that attentive and our drinks from the bar took way to long to arrive. Other tables that had sat down after us had received service quicker.
- dakotapu04Dined on 9/12/2014The food was better than I expected. Shelley was our server and she was spot on. Thanks for an excellent night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitWewillbebackDined on 9/6/2014Overall service was great. We had the ceviche flight which was amazing! The lobster bisque was smooth and butter yummy goodness. Clam chowder was a slight bit different - thinner than usual but surprising with little clam shells with clams - very tasty! The mussels were excellent. The light cream broth was wonderful! Bacon scallops - I highly recommend ! We had appetizers so we could try many things. The only thing I didn't care for was the calamari. Nothing to write home about , just your standard calamari. Otherwise. Great service at our table! We went to the bar after to wait out a rain storm, where the bartenders also provides excellent service. The beer list is definitely well rounded for the craft beer aficionado!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- seanDined on 9/3/2014food was delicious and the service was exceptionalSpecial Features:
- Dessert was the best!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014The crab dip appetizer was delicious. Loved the pretzels that came with it. Chips were not the best and there should have been more. The best part of the meal was the dessert. The server suggested the PB&J shake....one of my top 5 desserts I've ever tasted. I will definitely be back for another one!Special Features:
- Yummy!!!!Cjn9Dined on 8/29/2014Awesome food! Excellent service! Crab dip is amazing. Drinks are unique and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishJenseatsVIPDined on 8/26/2014This was my first visit to 3&F. Waitress gave fantastic service. We had the crab cake appetizer, lobster roll sandwiches, and I took a clam chowder to go. Everything was delish. Had the markey fries which had a crab aioli on it, very good but a bit salty. Clam chowder was served with the clams still in the shell which was an interesting twist. It was genuine New england style, meaning the broth was thin and very flavorful. I'm from NJ and thought the prices were great. Will return!Special Features:
- Everything was awesome!AventurousFoodieDined on 8/23/2014Six of us ventured from afar to 3rd and Ferry and it was worth the trip! The atmosphere was very casual and comfortable. Everyone raved over our food choices especially the Market Fries, Lobster Bisque, Delaware Oysters, Blackened Tuna, Lobster Roll and the Wahoo Special. The service was top notch, the staff friendly and our server, Kay, was a real treat! Dessert was great as well. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Treat!SouthsideDined on 8/23/2014Food was full of great flavors, fresh and well-presented. Our server was very friendly and mannerly. Her presentation of menu items and specials 'hurried' our appetites. We couldn't wait for our menu choices! Our dinner was a treat, very relaxing; excellent food, presentation and service! Thanks all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somewhat disappointing...MaxiDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I have eaten here before but for a weekday evening when the restaurant was uncrowded the service was slow and food, though good, was uninspired.Special Features:
- Great seafood menuAnonymousVIPDined on 8/21/2014Great atmosphere, albeit a bit noisy. Food was very good; crab cakes had a bit too much filler, but overall, all was freshly prepared and presented beautifully. Kay, our server, was outstanding!Special Features:
- Seated in the CornerPAPhillyGalVIPDined on 8/20/2014Our first time going to 3rd & Ferry to celebrate our son's girlfriend's birthday. We were seated, probably, at the worst table in the place: far corner close to stairs that led down to the bathrooms and an event room. The thing is, there were plenty of available tables and I consider the fact that they seated us there to be the reason we won't return. Food was good, but pricey, which we expected. I judge a restaurant on their food and how they make you feel. I will return to the restaurants with good food that make the us feel welcome! Seat me in a corner or at the worst table & adios muchos!Special Features:
- Good oysters in Lehigh ValleycgmohenVIPDined on 8/16/2014Uncommonly decent selection of oysters for Lehigh Valley. We skip the entries and get the oysters, clams, and chilled lobster. Makes for an excellent meal.Special Features:
- luvtoeatgoodfoodDined on 8/16/2014We have enjoyed going to this restaurant several times now. Each time, we were impressed with the service and the care that went into the presentation of each dish. You have to try the muscles, remarkable. The Brussels sprout slaw is amazing. We never felt rushed. Will bring our friends there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/12/2014The seafood is always fresh and delicious. Fried calamari was done to perfection. The combination seafood platter is always great. Service is always very good; friendly and knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time Was the CharmKate345Dined on 8/10/2014A spontaneous decision brought us to the Fish Market on Sunday afternoon. The wait staff was courteous and very attentive. The menu was just the right size. Several options for each course, which I liked. My market salad was excellent; dressing was light and fresh. I had pecan encrusted salmon over bernaise sauce and asparagus with wild rice. Everything was excellent. My husband had New England chowder and thought it was ok. He is a fan of Chowder as it's prepared in New England. My husband enjoyed the fried Calimari and Combination Seafood Plate. The portion sizes were very good. Neither of us left room for dessert. Next time…….for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious seafood in the valleybigniteoutDined on 8/9/2014We had a delicious meal from start to finish - the bartender & hostess were terrific. We were there for a special occasion which was recognized and made to feel important. The food was amazing - apps, the dinner to dessert! We will absolutely come here again!Special Features:
- Another GemDEVODined on 8/8/20143rd and Ferry Fish Market is yet another gem in the Easton restaurant resurgence. There are now several great places to Easton, but when you're seeking fresh seafood this is THE place. Everything was very good and the crab cakes were some of the best I've had in quite a while. My wife's not a fish eater but said the chicken in Za'atar spices was delicious. Great cocktails and craft beer list too.Special Features:
- Omg the crab MaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Really delicious food, so fresh. Hope they keep it up cause I will def be recommending my friends. Took my fiancé on a date and even he loved the food- picky. The view of the bar from the upper seating level was very hip urban stylish. The waitress was nice and not hover-y, love that she was wearing jeans. It's not big, it's not showy, it's down to earth and proud of the food it makes, as I gather from the vibrant conversation I overheard some of the personnel were having. That usually says it all. Market fries, muscle avocado soup, and the lobster roll were amazeballs. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafood w French bistro flairRenaissancemanDined on 8/2/2014Food was great, particularly the seafood dishes. Ceaser was a little lemony, not a standard ceaser. Market, salad is a better choice. Service was marginal, not up to the standards of a restaurant of this level, no house champagne (or sparkling wine), only champagne in a split was really low end. It is loud too, good for friends but not a romantic night out.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in EastonTSkinnzDined on 8/2/2014This is our new favorite find! Food and service was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice TimeRayTDined on 8/1/2014Great food and service. A little loud for a romantic anniversary dinner, but it just happened to be Restaurant Week. Nice wine recommendation and reasonable price. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice timeRelaxingDined on 8/1/2014The lunch was very good & the salads Wow!!!! Relaxing & wow a great WaitressSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Succulent Lobster!!JohnMDined on 7/31/2014A wonderful dining experience. Sweet, fresh, juicy oysters!! Succulent steamed stuff lobsters were sensational. The lobster mashed potatoes are a must have, they simply melt on your tongue. The staff is quick and professional. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great lobster.Special Features:
- EnjoyableToddDined on 7/29/2014My wife, being a land-lover, she ordered the NY strip steak. We realize their specialties lie in seafood; however, a steak should be an easy prep compared to what their normal offerings require. Her strip steak was a bit underdone; however, mentioning to the waiter brought effusive apologies, an offer to re-do the steak (which was refused), and a piece of pie (on the house) that was incredible. I ordered raw oysters (Kumamoto) and was a bit disappointed with their freshness, especially from a seafood restaurant. However, I had the lobster dinner special and proclaimed it the best lobster I have had in many years! It is not easy for me to offer effusive praise, so this is saying a lot.Special Features:
- Fun Date NightMoniDined on 7/28/2014My husband and I had a delicious meal. So many great options we are definitely going back to try more. The crab aioli fries and crab stuffed tilapia was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and addition to EastonBeccaDined on 7/26/2014Great time! Felt like I was in NYC with the hip decor. Everything we had was excellent - if you love seafood you will love it.Special Features:
- 3rd and Ferry Very GoodDJC55Dined on 7/26/2014Fries are to die for, and the atmosphere is fantastic. Seafood was as fresh as it gets. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Lunch for TwoLuv2EatDined on 7/25/2014We had a delightful lunch, the Lobster Rolls took me back to New England! Expect 3rd & Ferry Fish Market to be a frequent stop for lunch, dinner or just a drink & appetizers. You won't be disappointed!!Special Features:
- Great Meal Especially the Oysters.JoemidiVIPDined on 7/19/2014I have been here at least a half a dozen times this year. We go at least once a month. I pretty much have the same main meal. My only complaint is I wish they had a little more variety. The grouper is amazing and my favorite are the oysters.Special Features:
- great new favorite restaurantcleastineDined on 7/19/2014Great food, service could have been better, delayed in getting bread, was not asked if we wanted dessert or coffee or tea. But these are little things. Would definitely go back but would ask for a more quiet spotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.