3rd & Ferry Fish Market
56 South 3rd Street
Easton, PA 18042Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
3rd & Ferry Fish Market
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.thirdandferry.com/
- Phone: 6108291404x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Javan Small
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Off-site catering is available - Crabcakes, chilled seafood displays, and other party essentials!
A word from 3rd & Ferry Fish Market
Located in revitalized downtown Easton, 3rd & Ferry Fish Market is a full service restaurant & bar featuring 16 taps with craft beer, an oyster bar and a large, seafood-focused menu. The talented kitchen staff, led by Owner Mike Pichetto and Executive Chef Javan Small, are a major component of the dining experience, with the open kitchen located in the front of the restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
3rd & Ferry Fish Market - Best Restaurants in Easton ›
3rd & Ferry Fish Market reviews from OpenTable diners
130 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (62)fit for foodies (62)special occasion (53)good for groups (32)hot spot (32)vibrant bar scene (26)great for lunch (23)great for outdoor dining (19)late-night find (14)romantic (14)kid-friendly (9)notable wine list (8)great for brunch (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- DelishJenseatsVIPDined on 8/26/2014This was my first visit to 3&F. Waitress gave fantastic service. We had the crab cake appetizer, lobster roll sandwiches, and I took a clam chowder to go. Everything was delish. Had the markey fries which had a crab aioli on it, very good but a bit salty. Clam chowder was served with the clams still in the shell which was an interesting twist. It was genuine New england style, meaning the broth was thin and very flavorful. I'm from NJ and thought the prices were great. Will return!Special Features:
- Everything was awesome!AventurousFoodieDined on 8/23/2014Six of us ventured from afar to 3rd and Ferry and it was worth the trip! The atmosphere was very casual and comfortable. Everyone raved over our food choices especially the Market Fries, Lobster Bisque, Delaware Oysters, Blackened Tuna, Lobster Roll and the Wahoo Special. The service was top notch, the staff friendly and our server, Kay, was a real treat! Dessert was great as well. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Treat!SouthsideDined on 8/23/2014Food was full of great flavors, fresh and well-presented. Our server was very friendly and mannerly. Her presentation of menu items and specials 'hurried' our appetites. We couldn't wait for our menu choices! Our dinner was a treat, very relaxing; excellent food, presentation and service! Thanks all!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Somewhat disappointing...MaxiDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I have eaten here before but for a weekday evening when the restaurant was uncrowded the service was slow and food, though good, was uninspired.Special Features:
- Great seafood menuAnonymousDined on 8/21/2014Great atmosphere, albeit a bit noisy. Food was very good; crab cakes had a bit too much filler, but overall, all was freshly prepared and presented beautifully. Kay, our server, was outstanding!Special Features:
- Seated in the CornerPAPhillyGalDined on 8/20/2014Our first time going to 3rd & Ferry to celebrate our son's girlfriend's birthday. We were seated, probably, at the worst table in the place: far corner close to stairs that led down to the bathrooms and an event room. The thing is, there were plenty of available tables and I consider the fact that they seated us there to be the reason we won't return. Food was good, but pricey, which we expected. I judge a restaurant on their food and how they make you feel. I will return to the restaurants with good food that make the us feel welcome! Seat me in a corner or at the worst table & adios muchos!Special Features:
- Good oysters in Lehigh ValleycgmohenVIPDined on 8/16/2014Uncommonly decent selection of oysters for Lehigh Valley. We skip the entries and get the oysters, clams, and chilled lobster. Makes for an excellent meal.Special Features:
- luvtoeatgoodfoodDined on 8/16/2014We have enjoyed going to this restaurant several times now. Each time, we were impressed with the service and the care that went into the presentation of each dish. You have to try the muscles, remarkable. The Brussels sprout slaw is amazing. We never felt rushed. Will bring our friends there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/12/2014The seafood is always fresh and delicious. Fried calamari was done to perfection. The combination seafood platter is always great. Service is always very good; friendly and knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First Time Was the CharmKate345Dined on 8/10/2014A spontaneous decision brought us to the Fish Market on Sunday afternoon. The wait staff was courteous and very attentive. The menu was just the right size. Several options for each course, which I liked. My market salad was excellent; dressing was light and fresh. I had pecan encrusted salmon over bernaise sauce and asparagus with wild rice. Everything was excellent. My husband had New England chowder and thought it was ok. He is a fan of Chowder as it's prepared in New England. My husband enjoyed the fried Calimari and Combination Seafood Plate. The portion sizes were very good. Neither of us left room for dessert. Next time…….for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious seafood in the valleybigniteoutDined on 8/9/2014We had a delicious meal from start to finish - the bartender & hostess were terrific. We were there for a special occasion which was recognized and made to feel important. The food was amazing - apps, the dinner to dessert! We will absolutely come here again!Special Features:
- Another GemDEVODined on 8/8/20143rd and Ferry Fish Market is yet another gem in the Easton restaurant resurgence. There are now several great places to Easton, but when you're seeking fresh seafood this is THE place. Everything was very good and the crab cakes were some of the best I've had in quite a while. My wife's not a fish eater but said the chicken in Za'atar spices was delicious. Great cocktails and craft beer list too.Special Features:
- Omg the crab MaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Really delicious food, so fresh. Hope they keep it up cause I will def be recommending my friends. Took my fiancé on a date and even he loved the food- picky. The view of the bar from the upper seating level was very hip urban stylish. The waitress was nice and not hover-y, love that she was wearing jeans. It's not big, it's not showy, it's down to earth and proud of the food it makes, as I gather from the vibrant conversation I overheard some of the personnel were having. That usually says it all. Market fries, muscle avocado soup, and the lobster roll were amazeballs. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafood w French bistro flairRenaissancemanDined on 8/2/2014Food was great, particularly the seafood dishes. Ceaser was a little lemony, not a standard ceaser. Market, salad is a better choice. Service was marginal, not up to the standards of a restaurant of this level, no house champagne (or sparkling wine), only champagne in a split was really low end. It is loud too, good for friends but not a romantic night out.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in EastonTSkinnzDined on 8/2/2014This is our new favorite find! Food and service was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice TimeRayTDined on 8/1/2014Great food and service. A little loud for a romantic anniversary dinner, but it just happened to be Restaurant Week. Nice wine recommendation and reasonable price. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice timeRelaxingDined on 8/1/2014The lunch was very good & the salads Wow!!!! Relaxing & wow a great WaitressSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at 3rd and FerryUnluckyfirstvisitDined on 7/31/2014First time here and went on a Thursday, 6:30 PM. We sat on 1st floor at a row of tables for two. Tables are close and it is very noisy. Forget about intimacy. Everyone can hear 2/3 tables away. I don't know about upstairs. Maybe more quiet up there. Food was very good no complaints. We had two rounds of oysters and they were fresh and excellent. We had a crab clambake special in a broth. Tasty but a lot of work . Our bad, should have chosen a no fuss entrée. The bad part our waitress. Pleasant person but definitely not on top of her game. She didn't know which oysters were which. She confused my wife's drink with another woman's 2 tables away. During the meal she would disappear for 10+ minutes. The host came back twice to bring us drinks.Special Features:
- Succulent Lobster!!JohnMDined on 7/31/2014A wonderful dining experience. Sweet, fresh, juicy oysters!! Succulent steamed stuff lobsters were sensational. The lobster mashed potatoes are a must have, they simply melt on your tongue. The staff is quick and professional. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great lobster.Special Features:
- EnjoyableToddDined on 7/29/2014My wife, being a land-lover, she ordered the NY strip steak. We realize their specialties lie in seafood; however, a steak should be an easy prep compared to what their normal offerings require. Her strip steak was a bit underdone; however, mentioning to the waiter brought effusive apologies, an offer to re-do the steak (which was refused), and a piece of pie (on the house) that was incredible. I ordered raw oysters (Kumamoto) and was a bit disappointed with their freshness, especially from a seafood restaurant. However, I had the lobster dinner special and proclaimed it the best lobster I have had in many years! It is not easy for me to offer effusive praise, so this is saying a lot.Special Features:
- Fun Date NightMoniDined on 7/28/2014My husband and I had a delicious meal. So many great options we are definitely going back to try more. The crab aioli fries and crab stuffed tilapia was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and addition to EastonBeccaDined on 7/26/2014Great time! Felt like I was in NYC with the hip decor. Everything we had was excellent - if you love seafood you will love it.Special Features:
- 3rd and Ferry Very GoodDJC55Dined on 7/26/2014Fries are to die for, and the atmosphere is fantastic. Seafood was as fresh as it gets. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- Lunch for TwoLuv2EatDined on 7/25/2014We had a delightful lunch, the Lobster Rolls took me back to New England! Expect 3rd & Ferry Fish Market to be a frequent stop for lunch, dinner or just a drink & appetizers. You won't be disappointed!!Special Features:
- Great Meal Especially the Oysters.JoemidiVIPDined on 7/19/2014I have been here at least a half a dozen times this year. We go at least once a month. I pretty much have the same main meal. My only complaint is I wish they had a little more variety. The grouper is amazing and my favorite are the oysters.Special Features:
- great new favorite restaurantcleastineDined on 7/19/2014Great food, service could have been better, delayed in getting bread, was not asked if we wanted dessert or coffee or tea. But these are little things. Would definitely go back but would ask for a more quiet spotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun experiencehungry100Dined on 7/19/2014The overall experience was very good. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The food overall was very good. We went on someone's recommendation, and it was a fun experience. The restaurant was very busy, but we were seated ahead of our reservation time. It's great to have so many good restaurants in Easton.Special Features:
- Foodies on a budget--ate wellRville611Dined on 7/18/2014We had a great experience by ordering appetizers--two orders of tuna sashimi were outstanding, the avocado cerviche was delicious the classic cerviche had great texture although a bit salty, the mussels were tasty. The oysters/raw bar menu was expensive so didn't try that. The main entrees looked dull: we don't order what we make at home. Two orders of ceasar salad plus the cheapest chardonnay brought us to $100 plus $20 tip. We ate outside because the restaurant side had terrible lighting and the noise level was high and echoing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/18/2014It was a good quality dinner for the price. The lobster bisque was excellent and all the food was great. I would definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great meal!JerseygirlDined on 7/12/2014We go to this restaurant on a regular basis because of the delicious food and the awesome staff... this time we took friends for their first visit and it won't be their last!! If you love oysters and a varied raw bar, as well as wonderful seafood dinners, this is the place for you... if you prefer other than seafood, there are many selections to enjoy. Take your date, your love or your family to this wonderful restaurant in downtown Easton! Also plan to visit the owners other restautant - Vintage at the Club at Morgan Hill - where you can enjoy a fantastic view and awesome bar food.Special Features:
- Greatly Exceeded Our ExpectationsMandeemaeDined on 7/8/2014They really know how to prepare seafood. The combination seafood dish was outstanding. The Market Fries with lump crab meat are a must have. Hostess, bar maid and waitress were very knowledgeable and friendly. Service timing was perfect. Nice wine list. We chose to celebrate our 47th anniversary here and so glad we did. We definitely will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Standard FarexpectalotDined on 7/4/2014I looked for 3th and Ferry to complete with the best of the best in Easton. Their food is good, the building and ambiance is very nice. They will need to get more creative and spice up their menu to set them apart.Special Features:
- Exceeded Expectationssoon2bmrshartDined on 7/3/2014I made reservations online for 4 and we all loved this place! First time for all of us. The menu was so impressive. It was hard to choose what to eat because everything sounded so good. I asked our waitress for help with choosing items and she was very knowledgable of the menu. Everyone loved the appetizers we shared and everyones entree was so different from the next with unique sauces and food presentation. All around it was an amazing experience and this is now my new favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood at it's freshest!TandTDined on 7/3/2014My husband & I had our anniversary dinner here and we were not disappointed. Our server, Talorie, was a gem. She was very friendly and attentive. The lobster dinner was fabulous - steamed perfectly and served with the browned butter we had requested. For an extra $5 they de-shell the lobster for you which was a nice touch. All of the staff were very pleasant. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:
- busy and loudbyABHDined on 7/3/2014Food was good, not great. Prices seem a little on the high side. Service was a little slow since they were not completely full. Portions on combo plate were small - 3 small shrimp, 3 small scallops, 2 mini crab cakes - but tasted 7/10. My wife's blackened grouper was full size, very good, and they were happy to swap to a different side veg. for her. Probably will not be back unless someone in a group asks to go there.Special Features:
- 3rd & Ferry Fish MarketKnightlyDined on 7/3/2014The food was very good, I have been there several times and have had most of the items on the menu and have never been dissatisfied with the food. The service was okay however, the wait for your food is so long and it has been every time we go. Thursday 6/3/14 we waited an hour for our diner after appetizer's were served. That is way to long and it prompted more drinks so we were full when our meal came. We were a party of 8 with a $500.00 bill I would have expected a server to come by and say sorry for the wait your food is on the way etc. but I finally had to ask someone when I saw our server chatting at the bar. Even though the food is good the noise level is high and the wait is to long.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a great fish tale to tell.Rowan1970Dined on 6/28/2014Fantastic dining in Easton. We had heard and read many mixed reviews of the restaurant prior to dining there. We were not disappointed in any way. The menu had good variety....focuses mainly on seafood..Great service and meals were tasty and presentation was noteworthy. Could be considered a bit pricey, but well worth it.Special Features:
- great mealsteveVIPDined on 6/28/2014We went on a Saturday and were seated on time. We had the ceviche,shrimp,lobster bisque and clam chowder. It was good. The soups are on the thinner side and a bit buttery but tasted good. We then had the crab legs,lobster roll,grilled salmon and blackened tuna. It all was very good. We were full but had dessert which was ok. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just OKlani99Dined on 6/27/2014Staff was wonderful and very welcoming - however, the food was way overpriced and the portions were so small. 2 scoops of ice cream was 9.50 ouch and the Scallops were expensive and only got about 6 small ones. The Fish & Chip Haddock was overdone and the fries were burnt.
- DineoutalotDined on 6/25/2014Food was very good including appetizers and entres. Waiter was good. Otherwise service was a bit slow but no big issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.